Catching My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon turned on the bed, took hold of her dejected son's head and kissed him all over his face.

"Oh, my beautiful darling," she cried. "I can't believe I made you cum without touching you. That's never happened before, at least not to me."

Rob, not willing to confess it was her pulsating asshole that had sent him over the edge, gave his mother a weak smile.

Sharon, her orgasm coming under control, sucked the remnants of cum from his deflated cock, then continued to lick at her son's penis until it was as hard as before.

"There," said his mother, looking up into his face. "Ready to fuck me from behind?"

"Yes, please," he replied, certain this time he'd last a lot longer.

Sharon got back onto her hands and knees, then thrust her ass high in the air.

Rob climbed onto the bed, took hold of his mother's hips, and, with her pussy getting more used to his girth, slid his cock deep in one steady thrust.

"Oh, fuck, yes," groaned Sharon in delight. Despite Dave saying only tramps and whores fucked like dogs, being fucked from behind was top on her list of favourite positions. Not that Sharon objected to those terms, given she was now a tramp and whore for her son's much nicer cock.

When they started to fuck, Rob reached around, took hold of his mother's swinging tits, then clamped onto her bullet hard nipples. His actions sent waves of electricity to Sharon's pussy, which pulsed against the hardness of her son's intruding cock.

As Rob pounded away, Sharon knew Phase One was complete. She had fucked her son away from that slutty old cow, Cora, and thrown her off the scent. Phase Two was to keep fucking Rob for the next two years. If all went well, Phase Three would come when Rob graduated. She was going to kick Dave to the curb with the hope her son would continue to live with her.

With Rob's cock thrusting into her happy cunt, his mother let her mind wander. That Professor Cox woman had looked very fuckable. If it turned out she did like cock, maybe she also liked pussy, and Sharon hadn't had pussy since she too was in college.

'Hold that thought,' she said to herself, 'There'll be plenty of time to explore other possibilities. For now, just enjoy getting fucked by your son.'

For his part, at least right now, Rob was lost in a fog of love and lust as he watched his cock slide in and out of his mother's cunt. But he too had given some thought to what had happened.

Sure, he'd known his mother was a woman and had taken glimpses down her cleavage and seen the occasional flash of thigh. But never had he imagined her as an object of desire, let alone someone who could get him hard in a moment and then fuck him with abandon. And as for where all this might lead, Rob's only thought was to make sure he didn't fuck things up.