All Comments on 'Catching the Angel'

by shivadancer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

WOW! Erotica at its' best. Your descriptions were perfect. Not too much, not too little. Just right. Well done.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Ok

So your story was not bad but you still screwed up your story yet again. Your problem is that you keep using your characters as the category. Your stories are good but you must remember the golden rule on this site your story was anal category story. When I broke your story down the main theme was anal with little things added . By now you should have understood how these category’s work . Ignore the fact you have a husband and wife characters ignore cuckold/cheating/swinging/sharing they will fit in any category. When it’s time to publish your story aka picking a category as I said forget about what characters you use forget about the cuckold/swinging/sharing/cheating theme it’s what you get your characters doing aka sexual things aka anal or fucking a coloured person etc . That is the basis of this site the more you do this the more followers you will get . Keep putting your stories in the wrong category makes your stories feel weak . The problem is not many readers who are into anal sex read the loving wife category they will just pick writers that have put there stories into the anal category. In other words and I hate to say this to a writer that has got talent you are going to fail big style if you don’t do this simple things.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Glad to see the horrible cuck writers are still plugging away at their gay fantasies.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It's a pity that some people believe that in a marriage it always needs another man in order to have sex, ecstasy and deep feelings! Spouses can have all of this and more without a third party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If a woman needs 3 cocks in her at once why does she get married >?????(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 Star

Hated It

Just another slimy cuck writer. Written for the cuck and cunts so they can pull their tiny dicks and daydream.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Vapid Cuck Trash

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 astar

Vapid Cuck Garbage

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. The erotic suspense was a real turn on for my wife. She said, "That story was mysterious (the blindfold, being driven to a secret place, etc.), sensual (feathers and more feathers), and very erotic (good solid fucking)!"

Also, it seemed like this was the first time Suki had been actually “shared’. You wrote, “She was an exhilarating mixture of excitement and fear. Alex clearly had a plan. He had never done anything like this. She knew he had her best interests at heart.”

If that was Suki’s first time being shared it was very well executed by her husband, Alex. My wife said, “A lot more wives would become a ‘hot wife’ if their husbands knew how to turn it into a thrilling event like this!”

My wife shared your story with some girlfriends and everyone of them said they would love to have that experience! Woman love excitement and creativity; in fact, they would gladly drop their panties for this.

Finally, the best part of your story was that it was so pleasurable for Suki that she is sure to want to do it again, and again, and again! My wife’s first time, being shared, was so memorable that she never wanted to return to monogamy. She was turned into a slut, and she loves stories about other wives who take this road!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

opoiwieśc cucka dla jemu podobnych.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous