All Comments on 'Catching Them'

by Hardmill

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay story until the sudden ending

And then the story fell off the cliff. It was mostly about some big dick sex. Not very much information, like why did he call off the marriage in the first place? What do they do for work? What about families? Why doesn't he wait a few months and buy a new Ford Bronco? You know - important questions! But the ending seemed to be an afterthought. His friend runs out, pants in hand and he what? Goes after him and beats him up? Never talks to him again? Without any explanation or confrontation she grabs a few things and leaves? To do what? Go live with Mr. Big Dick? Go to her parents? Quit her job? File for a divorce? SO many questions. SO few answers. Try again. This was cut short and it ruined any chance you had of this being a decent or entertaining read.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Plan A didn't work

Apparently she didn't want to be married anymore, at least to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another unrealistic story

Fantasy and stretching things is one thing but this was way over the line. His friend easily seduces the wife, friend has a horse cock, guy watches wife cheat and does nothing. Right at the start he should dovorce her but at least stop the sex before she gets the big cock sex. Leave her frustrated for a while until she leaves with big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thankfully

When the story fell off that cliff, there were no survivors... it even took a few readers with it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Lost me when he got hard watching them.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 4 years ago

Makes no sense, if the MC didn't want this to happen, why did he wait until they were done - if he did want it to happen, why not join in? The tale just doesn't add up - and that is without adding her cryptic comment...

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

all 3 are idiots in this farce

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
So this whole story

Was about a dick ? The dick did this the dick did that !! Are you gay all you write about is dicks !

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why write the set-up without also writing the conflict?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Only a wimp hets hard watching his wife have sex with another man

They are both better off without each other. Pathetic.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

It sounded like it was mostly one of those that shouldn't have been written. The non-plot (description of sex that lasted the entire story) finally got over with and they got divorced. Why didn't he stop; them when he first got there? Oops, that would have taken away the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

“Since Pat was down, there wasn't any room in the driveway for my car, so I parked in a common lot just 50 feet down from my house.”

Who in fuck is “Pat,” and what’s he doing in your house? How’s he know your wife? Did it even occur to you to explain any of that? Jesus, do you bother to read this shit back?

After that, it’s cliché time. Guy watches from a hidden vantage point, but somehow his line of sight is never obstructed, and he sees and hears everything in excruciating detail.

Un-fucking-believably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Just another worthless cuck story. #1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
maybe not

I think "F" for failure on every aspect - not sure why its in this section - or any section. Incomplete story and as a previous reader said - off a cliff and no survivors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stopped reading when he did nothing...

Lazy author creating a story that HE would never believe and that HE would never do himself. Waste of time and effort, insulting to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Sbrooks103

I'm sure every story that has a description of a hard dick loses you...or is that more likely, distracts you. Most guys get distracted by tits or a nice ass, it seems you have something else on your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this is supposed to be a story???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, he got hard watching his wife . . .

. . . but you never told us how he felt when he had been totally outclassed in bed.

Let’s face it: that’s a big part of what men fear if their wives sample other wares, and in this story, that’s exactly what happened. No reconciliation possible because he knew that every time he fucked her in the future she’d be comparing him to Pat, and he couldn’t measure up.

RR

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 4 years ago
Clever ending

to an erotically exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Well that didn't work out as I expected!" & "Sometimes I still wonder what she meant by her statement though."

If you aren't going to deal with things like that, don't put them in the story! It was bad enough you spent so much time building up to his confrontation, but when it did happens, it was almost nothing. It was another case where it seems as if the writer got tired of its own story.

<P>

As I said, that was bad enough, but then you purposely added those remarks. The first served no purpose except to continue the story, but the second cut that off without dealing with it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

That was interesting. It could have gone several ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
another willing cuckold tale

Another willing cuckold getting off watching wife get fucked by another man. At least he filed for divorce. I guess stopping this from happening never entered his mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I know somethings isn't right"

Yes, it's your spelling. Or there's "I could smell the slight scent of pot and their voices from the back deck." which says that the husband could smell their voices.

I found your story erotic, but all the mistakes distracting. Please find an editor. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Get It

I lost my fiance to a buddy who lived with us for 2 months while his house was being renovated. My thin little 4 incher was no match for his thick 8+ incher. When he left she went with him.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971almost 4 years ago

Great story. Sucks when someone you thought was a friend steals your significant other. Been there.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A cuck tale disguised. Who the fuck watches when he could’ve stopped it.

Kept his wife and lost a friend, who should’ve been thumped.

Stupid story in the end

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What was she expecting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot story

Caught my wife having a threesome with her best friend and her best friends new big cocked boyfriend. It turned me on watching. Didnt let her know i saw them as i want to catch them again. Mmmm

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

you need an editor

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "@Sbrooks103" - It's not the hard dick, it's the husband's dick getting hard watching his wife with another man. But you knew that, you just needed to get in your tiny shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
*1, he is outside looking in

*1, he is outside looking in, how do he know how many inches how do call friend penetrated his wife? Poorly written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

She needed a big cock and she got it...like most women do. She was never going to stay with her husband after getting fucked so well. Ask me or any other woman; size matters, a lot!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

You need to decide if you want to write cheating wife or cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good work

Where are all of these women who orgasm instantly simply by sticking 7 or 8 inches of "big cock" in them? Loving Wives is full of them, but I've yet to encounter one or even hear much about them in real life. I'm above average in size, but have found if I try a session like the one described here, all I'll end up with is a sore and pissed off partner. I guess I'm still hunting a true size queen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’d have left for gas and set his car and house door on fire. Then go to rear with a bat and break his knees as they run out of the house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

2 stars cos of the divorce... the minute he said he was rock hard I started to skim. At least express disgust at reacting like that. Just hate the implication that an erection equals enjoyment rather than a reaction to an erotic scene.

Also it's cue, not queue. A cue is a signal to do something. A queue is a line waiting for something. You might queue for your cue...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Didn’t fit together too many conflicting aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the way this ended - toxic friend runs out and he divorces the cheating slut wife....unlike so many other stories he didnt become a wimp and get turned on by his wife fucking his big cock friend

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

It was an ok ending. Woyld loved to have seen a German Shepherd bite the ex friend in the ass.. for hoo hahs and giggles

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Would love a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What kind of wimpy pussy doesn’t step in and stop it happening. Should have kicked his so called friends ass.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

A man would at least interrupt the fuckers and stop their fun then kick them out with a goodbye forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Plain stupid fantasy story poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BETA BITCH STORIES/TAGS HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Low quality story. jimjam69 is right. It was a waste of time.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

He essentially let it happen, so why the divorce?

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year ago

Short but not rushed into things. Disturbing and hits the target.

Also, if he walked to backyard, as anyone in real life would do, there wouldn't be a story. If he heard the f.in when he arrived, it would be the same as every other story.

I suggest you wrote an alternative, changing the story after he heard their conversation.

Suggestion:

I coughed and they sat looked at me, Pat left.

The end.

5 points for the short but full story.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is real. Don’t temp them. Help them be true.

Bigdady4uBigdady4u9 months ago

Retarted a complete idiotic story stop writing bullshit asshole

49ers6949ers693 months ago

All these stories where these dudes never want to confront the cheaters are getting old. At least this husband finally, but too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardmill@Hardmill
Just a generally horny guy. I like to write stories that fall into the sharing / hotwife genre. These stories are not anything that I would act on in real life. The fantasy is fun because it it is often written as a woman having a realization of how fulfilling sex can be ...