All Comments on 'Catching Up on Lost Time'

by Biker_Faerie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Great story, but it seems you've set this up with some loose ends for follow-on stories with the same couple. There's the potential for the younger biker couple swap at the bike rally and the daughter's boyfriend comment calling the wife a MILF.

Hopefully you're prepared for the negative troll comments calling her a slut and whore, and the husband a cuck. This story was a little light on the build-up for the husband to so readily accept her inviting Tom to their room for the threesome. But I found it refreshing for a female POV of an extra-marital fun story.

5!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

This would probably get a higher rating if you put it in Group Sex.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

It was hot. I'm glad I read it - took a chance on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t say you’ll get very good reviews In this category, loving wives is a crap shoot , and they’ll usually shoot the crap out of cuckold stories , getting plumb nasty with the authors , so I hope you’ve got thick skin . Anyway I liked your story , I thought you did quite well , especially being a first submission ! I’m very fond of biker stories so I may be biased lol . You had a lot of character build up and a pretty interesting adventure leaving the end open with the wife swapping potential in the next part , I’m looking forward to reading it ! The only part I thought wasn’t consistent with your characters was when she suggested the three way and Kenny so readily succumbed to her wishes . It seemed out of character on both their parts , In my opinion you should have had Kenny talk her into doing it to take Toms mind off of being dumped with her being reluctant at first . I think that approach would have stayed more true to character , but like I said that was just my opinion . I’m giving you 4 stars , I nearly gave you 5 . Please keep writing you have talent and the capability , if they get too vicious change the genre , you’ll receive higher ratings in a different category ! Thanks for submitting !

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Yeah....they will divorce soon. Not a very healthy relationship. Good fiction though. Well written. Easy to follow the different viewpoints and the sexual parts were also sufficiently detailed leaving enough imagination to fill in the gaps for a good mental movie.

All said and done,

Keep writing. Just understand that cheating spouses not getting put in their place are downvoted a lot in this section. Don't let it get you down.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

R69runnerR69runneralmost 2 years ago

Ignore the guys that complain about couples that share. That's not cuckolding, they should learn what cuckolding really is. Sharing can be a lovely thing if both agree to it. I found it a very enjoyable read and hope to read more of your stories. Please write more and notice that the ones that complain are almost always anonymous. They are cowards that don't want you to know who they are. In my opinion, they are spinless wimps that hide behind that unnamed term. Personally, I loved the years my wife and I shared partners. Watching and hearing her orgasm over and over was fantastic and having his wife or girlfriend orgasming with me was a lot of fun too.

It wasn't always couples, as once I set back and watched as a very handsome, tall, younger black, Master Sargent on temporary duty from our local Army base, take about 2 months to seduce my wife. She kept saying she was too old for him and that his shaft too big for her. When she finally scummed to his advances, she was rewarded with over 3 hours of almost continuous orgasms before he exploded so much cum into her that it was forcing it's way out of her while he was still cumming. She immediately climbed off of him and mounted me and rode me hard until I added my load. As soon as I did, she rolled off of me and passed out from sexual exhaustion. I loved watching her that evening and her having that much pleasure. About a year later, my set me up with a FWB that would come over on weekends and they became best friends. She had me on the weekends and my wife during the week. That lasted almost 3 years until she moved to Everett for a better paying job.

Besides, I was more of a slut than ever my wife was. I probably played with twice the ladies than she did the men when we were in the Lifestyle. We're now in our mid 70's and have some wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing your story. I for one loved it. You go girl! 5 Stars.

erotikoserotikosalmost 2 years ago

Good Job, We’ll Done!

Congratulations on an outstanding story. Your writing skills are impeccable, with excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and all the elements of good style—which are rare commodities these days in any forum, more especially here on Literotica.

With the usual formalities out of the way, let’s get down to brass tacks. Your plot was a unique turn on a familiar theme, leading one beyond the usual expectations a sexual romp with the husband’s friend or some other couples.

Throwing the handsome young flight officer into our heroine’s bed with her appreciative husband for an evening of erotic and sensual sex was an arousing event for the reader as well.

Only a lucky man who has held his wife, looking into her eyes as she is overtaken by an orgasm provided by another man’s cock, as he waits his turn to take and reclaim her cum-soaked pussy as his own, can fully appreciate the tantalyzing scene you described so well.

Clearly a Five star work here. I should have liked to have given you more…pun intended.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

As an old biker, I loved this story.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

I loved it even though I prefer the wife to be a bit more reluctant, but then lost to her passion. Very well done. Can't wait for the next chapter.

NewstartNewstartabout 1 year ago

A good story line, well written and a great build to the bedroom scene.

Their elationship will build on this.

I'm looking forward to reading part 2

olblueyesolblueyes4 months ago

very erotic tale, well written, well paced, im grateful to read an adult story written by an adult!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiker_Faerie@Biker_Faerie
Female in her early fifties with time on her hands. Interested in creative writing and role playing and, like most people, i'm here to have some erotic fun. Biker chick (British not American type) in the 80s/90s and still very much into the British Biker culture. I was a wild ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES