Catching Up on Lost Time Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple discovers their newly found sexual freedom.
17k words
4.78
8.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was the morning after the night before.

The night before having been when, for the first time in almost twenty years, I'd had sex with a man who wasn't my husband.

Tom had been a young air force pilot staying at the same hotel as us, in Deer Valley near Salt Lake City. Kenny and I were on a road trip from Seattle to Durango, Colorado for the 'Four Corners' rally and we'd arrived at the hotel at the same time as him, Tom on his Ducati sports bike, us on our Harley tourer. We'd struck up a conversation in the car park as bikers do, at least, that was until his very attractive girlfriend turned up and he left us to greet her.

That evening, as we had dinner in the hotel's restaurant, we witnessed Tom make a very public marriage proposal to his girlfriend. Unfortunately and rather embarrassingly for him she'd rejected him. It had been excruciating to watch and later we came across Tom in the bar, drowning his sorrows. Kenny and I commiserated with him and, to cut a long story short, somehow it led to me suggesting a threesome. The three of us had gone up to our hotel room, where Kenny and Tom fucked me like it was a tag team event. I felt like such a slut and by the time Tom left, both of them had cum in me twice.

Sometimes what seems like a good idea after a few drinks however, doesn't seem so clever in the morning. The threesome had been my idea and I'd given Kenny no choice but to go along with it. I'd acted like a total whore and thoroughly enjoyed myself. But what had Kenny got out of it, other than a half share in his wife for the evening? As I lay in the bed that morning, concerns about the possible damage I'd done to our marriage filled my head.

Then, outside, I thought I heard the distinctive sound of Tom's Ducati fire up then ride off. After his unsuccessful marriage proposal I guess he was cutting his losses and heading back to his base. It was probably best he was going. At least it would save the embarrassment of bumping into him at the breakfast buffet.

When Kenny woke, he reached out for me and drew me towards him.

"Morning gorgeous," he told me, kissing my head.

"We need to talk," I blurted out, unable to contain my concerns a moment longer.

Kenny raised himself up onto one elbow to face me.

"Is this about last night?" he asked.

"Yes, it is."

"Look, Sarah. I had a great time last night and I'm glad we did it but I understand if you don't want to do it again. It's not a problem."

"You had a great time?"

"Yes, of course. Why?"

"I wasn't sure you'd want to see me with another man like that."

"Are you kidding? After he'd cum in you and it was my turn, I think fucking you was the horniest thing I've ever done."

"So we can do it again?"

"Of course we can babe," he said. Then he added "Look, you always were a wild one when we were in high school and I think we'd have done this a lot sooner if we hadn't had Esme. But instead, you've had to be the mother of our child for almost twenty years. Now Esme's grown up, you deserve to let off some steam. I want you to be happy babe."

"I love you so much," I told Kenny.

"I love you too babe."

"Next time I want it to be with a girl or a couple though."

"Well sure, if we can find one."

"Remember Kyle and Linda from the Harley group we met in Boise the other night?"

"Sure."

"Well, Linda was very interested in you," I told him. "She said you looked like Tom Hardy."

"I seem to remember you took quite a shine to her husband," he chuckled.

"You know I've got a thing for Antonio Banderas," I said coyly. "Anyway, we both got on with them. Maybe we could hook up when we get to Durango.

"Getting along with them is one thing babe, jumping into bed is another."

"I know. Just promise me that if the opportunity comes then you'll take it."

"I promise."

"Now, if you like, you could fuck me and I could pretend to be Linda. Then you can tell me all the things you'd like to do to her."

Kenny got up off his elbow and climbed on top of me.

"Why do I want to think about fucking other women, when I can fuck you babe?"

Sometimes, Kenny said the sweetest things...

We hit the road later than we'd planned that Friday morning and headed in the direction of our final destination, Durango, Colorado. It was our fourth day on the bike and I was looking forward to having a day off on Saturday. As we rode, I kept thinking about our threesome with Tom. I always came back to the part where he'd fucked me doggy style, while Kenny played with my nipples. I guess, as first time threesomes go, it couldn't have been much better and now that I knew Kenny had enjoyed it too, I was hungry for more.

The closer we got to Durango the more bikes we began to see headed in the same direction as us. They were almost all Harley's or that's what they looked like to me. Kenny said that some of them were Indians but they looked the same to my untrained eye. When we reached Durango the town was crawling with bikes, I'd never seen so many.

It was late afternoon when we checked into the Holiday Inn, which was just on the outskirts of the town. I looked for the bikes belonging to the Harley group we'd met in Boise a couple of nights ago, but there were so many in the parking lot that it was impossible to tell. I knew they were staying at the same hotel as us. I just hoped that we'd come across them, and Kyle and Linda in particular, at some point soon.

Kenny was thirsty and so we dropped our bags in the room and went in search of a beer. Kenny suggested riding the short distance into town but I told him I could do with stretching my legs so we walked to Main Street instead. The place was crammed with bikes along with vendors selling clothing, food and of course beer. I took a selfie of Kenny and me with the bustling street behind us and sent it to Esme, with a message;

Hi darling. We made it to Durango. There are so many bikes here you wouldn't believe it. Love you lots. xxx

Almost immediately I got a message back;

Hi Mom. Rich + I on way 2 Bandon for romantic wknd. TYSM for $. Will send pics tmrw. Luv u both so much. xxx

I showed Kenny the message and he smiled.

"What money?" he asked.

"Ah. You don't need to know about that bit," I told him.

After Kenny had downed a couple of beers we wandered down Main Street. Almost every man we passed had a waistcoat on. Some were leather, some denim, most had patches sewn onto them. Many of the patches identified the club that the wearer belonged to. Some patches were mementoes from previous rallies, while others were just plain humorous. Things like;

"Tell your boobs to stop staring at me."

"The voices may not be real, but they do have some good ideas."

"WARNING. RETIRED. Knows it all and has plenty of time to tell you about it."

"I like my bike clean and my women dirty."

"What does 'DILLIGAF' mean?" I asked looking at one patch.

"Does it look like I give a fuck," Kenny replied.

"There's no need to be like that. I was only asking."

"No," Kenny explained with a smile on his face. "It means, Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck," he said, accentuating each word.

"Oh I see." I said giggling.

When we passed one of the many street vendors selling leather waistcoats I suggested to Kenny that he should get one.

"I'll wear one if you'll wear that skirt," he said he said pointing to a very short leather skirt.

"Would you like to see me in that," I asked.

"Very much," he replied.

"I'll try it on then."

The vendor found my size and I disappeared behind a screen and tried the skirt on. It was made from lovely soft leather and it only just covered my bottom but it fitted perfectly. When I showed Kenny, I could see he was impressed.

"Try this too," he said handing me a waistcoat made from the same soft leather. "For on the bike," he added.

I put the waistcoat on over my tee shirt. I could wear it undone or done up to accentuate my breasts. Kenny indicated his approval and the vendor rang up the sale. We left wearing our new waistcoats but I decided to keep my jeans on and my new skirt in a plastic bag. Kenny looked good in his waistcoat. It made him look more rugged and I liked that.

We found a restaurant in one of the side streets and, as it was getting on, we decided to have something to eat. All of the restaurants were busy but we managed to get a table near the window and watched the world go by. Bikers came in all shapes and sizes and not all of them were flattering.

Friday evening had an odd feel to it. The rally didn't feel like it had begun properly and nobody seemed to want to party. Like us, most people had probably had a long ride to get here and just wanted get some food and a beer then relax. As we walked back to our hotel we passed a cannabis store and Kenny was interested to go inside. As responsible parents we'd never tried it, but I could see that Kenny was curious. Me, less so, but I didn't want to spoil Kenny's fun.

When we explained we were newbies, the guy in the shop was very helpful. I told him I was aching a bit from the journey and he suggested some edibles that looked just likes chocolate. He told me not to eat too many though. Kenny was keen to try vaping and bought a vaporizer and some oil then we were good to go.

We took our purchases back to the hotel room along with a bottle of wine and got naked in bed. I ate a couple of the chocolates and after about half an hour my body definitely felt more relaxed. Vaping had made Kenny mellower, so I told him to lie back while I straddled him then sank myself onto his cock. I ground myself onto him while he played with my tits. I knew they were what had attracted him all those years ago and they'd kept him interested in me ever since.

"Do you keep thinking about last night, babe?" he asked.

"All the time," I laughed as I gyrated my hips on him.

"I keep thinking about what it was like fucking you after Tom had cum in you. Man that felt good."

"I liked that too," I told him. "When he emptied his load into me it felt so good. It's been such a long time since another man's fucked me. But, after he was done, all I wanted was your big fat dick in me, baby."

This excited Kenny and he pulled me down onto him then pistoned his larger than average member into me as we kissed. I reached down and frigged my clitoris. It wasn't really necessary, I was so horny, I was going to cum soon enough, but it felt good. When I climaxed it was strong and I dug my nails into Kenny's shoulders until the sensation had passed.

"Cum between my tits, baby," I instructed and lifted myself off him.

Kenny got up and straddled me then dribbled some spittle onto his cock. I pushed my breasts together and his cock disappeared between them. I felt Kenny's balls rubbing against my chest as he fucked me and I knew he wouldn't last long.

"I love your tits babe," he said.

"They're here whenever you want them. Now cum for me baby."

Just before he came, Kenny grunted and made a deep thrusting movement, like he would have done if he'd been fucking my pussy. The head of his cock emerged from between my breasts and I made a point of lifting my head up to watch it. Then the eruption started. Kenny always came by the bucket load and powerfully too. The first squirt landed in my hair then I closed my eyes as the rest covered my face and chin. When he'd finished it looked like someone had thrown wallpaper paste over me. I knew it turned Kenny on to see me coated in his cum.

"You're the best babe," he said as he handed me some tissues from the nightstand.

Chapter 2

We woke to the sound of Harleys starting up in the car park. Obviously some people were keen to make the most of the weekend and apparently there were some great roads to be ridden to the north of Durango. I was hoping for an easy day on the bike but I was prepared to compromise if Kenny wanted to ride.

When we went down for breakfast I was pleased to find that Kyle, Linda and the rest of the Portland Harley owners that we'd met in Boise were already in the dining room. We said hi to them then sat at a table for two a little way away. When the group got up to leave, Kyle and Linda came over for a chat. Kyle still looked the spitting image of Antonio Banderas in Desperado, while Linda's petite young body just looked great in a pair of tight jeans and a tee shirt.

"Hi there," Linda opened with. "You made it ok?"

"Yes, no problem," I replied. "We got in yesterday afternoon. How about you?"

Linda flashed Kyle a glance.

"To be honest, it's been a bit of a nightmare," she confessed in a whisper. "After we left you in Boise the group seemed to split into two factions and there's been so much bickering. We took a wrong turn and didn't get here until ten o'clock last night. We'd been on the road for twelve hours by then. So you can imagine what tempers were like."

"Oh no," I said sympathetically.

"Now we wished we'd come on our own. I don't suppose you fancy hanging out with us today?" Linda asked.

I looked at Kenny and he indicated his agreement.

"That would be nice," I replied enthusiastically, "It's our first time here so we've no idea where to go though."

"Kyle's been here before," Linda said. The she added, "In a previous life." Which I took to mean before they'd met.

"Linda's not keen on doing too many miles today," Kyle said. "So we'll probably do the Million Dollar highway tomorrow and combine it with a trip to the hot springs. There's a poker chip run we could do today. It's like a poker run but all you do is visit the main rally sites and get your card stamped. If you visit them all then you get entered into a prize draw. It's nothing to get excited about but it's a way to get to see everything. It's about a hundred and fifty miles I guess"

"Sounds good," Kenny agreed. "When do you want to leave?"

"Is half an hour good?"

"No problem."

After breakfast we went back to our room and when we were alone I reminded Kenny about taking the opportunity with Linda if it came along. He told me that he hadn't forgotten and that the same went for me and Kyle.

Kyle and Linda rode a Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. It had leather panniers and looked very different to Kenny's Screaming Eagle Ultra. It also looked like it had been round the block a few times too. Kyle and Linda dressed differently from us too. They both had tiny half helmets and just wore their waistcoats over their shirts. Kenny and I wore our huge by comparison, state-of-the-art Bluetooth helmets and fancy touring jackets. The only thing we all had in common was that we were all wearing jeans. Except that ours were Kevlar reinforced.

"I feel a bit overdressed," I confessed.

"You do look a bit like a couple of RUBs," Kyle said laughing. Then he added apologetically, "No offence."

"What's a RUB?" I asked.

"Rich Urban Biker," Linda explained. "But don't let Kyle tell you what to wear. You wear what you want."

"No. She's right," said Kenny taking his jacket off and stuffing it into one of the panniers. Somewhere along the line we've become a bit soft. When I started out I had a crappy Honda 500 and an army surplus combat jacket. That was it."

"Kenny used to ride that bike, day in, day out," I told them, taking my jacket off and shoving it in the pannier too. "All through the Seattle winter, so that I could use the car to take our daughter to school."

"Linda told me you had a daughter at Oregon State," Kyle said. "I still can't believe it. You look far too young."

"Watch who you're hitting on," Linda said, giving Kyle a playful thump.

"You know I love you honey," Kyle replied, "but she is hot."

"You can pay me compliments like that any time you want Kyle," I replied laughing.

Our first stop was a Casino on Indian reservation land. This was the place to stay if you had an RV but there wasn't much going on when we visited. The venue did have a bar of course and, usefully, a vendor selling helmets too. We tried on a few and each found a DOT approved half helmet that fitted. They weighed virtually nothing and felt so much better than the clunky things we'd been wearing, although, to be fair, they probably weren't as safe.

Our next stop was the old mining town of Silverton. It was a fairly long ride to get there and but the scenery got better and better the got closer we got. There were plenty of bikes in the main street so we parked up, found a place selling food and beer and made ourselves comfortable. I noticed that Linda and Kyle both ordered just fries and a water which seemed odd. When you looked as good as Linda you I guess you needed to watch what you ate but I thought Kyle might have had more of an appetite.

"What do you guys do?" Linda asked as we waited for our food.

"We're part owners in a construction company," Kenny offered.

"Judging by the bike, I'd say things were going well," Kyle observed.

"I guess they are," Kenny said. "It wasn't always that way though," he laughed. "When Sarah first got pregnant things were pretty desperate."

"How about you, what do you guys do?" I asked.

"We make videos for local companies. You know adverts, training videos, stuff for websites, we even do weddings. We've started doing aerial video using drones too. I make the videos and Linda helps me on the shoots and does the paperwork. I'm no good with money," Kyle admitted. "We just about get by."

"And when money's tight, I do bar work or waitressing," Linda added.

"I waitressed for almost ten years," I said.

"We also have another side-line," Linda said slightly guiltily. "We have a website where people pay a subscription to see videos of us having sex and we have profiles on things like Pornhub and Onlyfans too."

"We need the money," said Kyle with a hint of embarrassment.

"And we thought that since we're having sex anyway, why not?" Linda added joking.

"Aren't you worried someone will recognise you?" I asked

"We always wear masks," Linda said. "And Kyle wears a vest to cover his tattoos. We could make more money if we didn't but we have our limits."

"Do you make much?" Kenny asked.

"We made four thousand dollars one month," Linda proclaimed, "but it varies. We need to put up new content at least twice a week to keep people interested. But it's kinda fun and we both enjoy it," she added.

"How long have you been together?" I asked.

"Five years," Linda confirmed. "I was twenty five when we met, Kyle was thirty."

"Best thing that ever happened to me," Kyle said. "I don't know where I'd be if it hadn't been for Linda."

Linda reached out and held his hand. She looked at him with sad eyes.

"Kyle was a cameraman in Afghanistan, working for the networks."

"I was out there for four years straight. Earned a fortune. For a young guy with no ties that is. When I came back I went a bit off the rails, couldn't hold down a job, drank a lot, joined a bike club and got into a lot of fights. Then one night I met a pretty barmaid and my life has been on the up ever since."

"Kyle was a real bad boy when we met," Linda laughed. "I think I managed to tame him a bit, but he's made me a little wilder in return."

"We're still trying to rediscover our wild sides," I told them. "It's not easy after twenty years, but we're getting there."

"I still can't believe you've got an eighteen year old daughter," Kyle said. "How old are you?"

"Kyle," Linda said reprimanding him.

"It's ok," I said. "We're both thirty seven."

I fished out the phone from my pocket to show them a picture of Esme and noticed that she'd sent a selfie of her and her new boyfriend Richard by the beach.

"That's our daughter," I said showing them the photo and then showing Kenny. "She's gone away for a romantic weekend with her boyfriend."

"I can see where she gets her looks from," Kyle said looking at me.