Testing, 1-2-3, Testing

Story Info
Man askes favor of wife, will she comply?
26.9k words
4.03
39.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers

Foreword:

First, this is probably the longest story that I ever have or ever will write -- according to MS Word: 26,927 words. I'm so sorry, I hate long ones myself. Truly, I did try to cut it down, but the reduction wasn't even noticeable. If you hate long tales, pass it, I won't be offended.

Second, the story that I'm presenting is a large departure from my normal story line. For those with a particular sensitivity concerning a man discussing with his wife a desire to see her with another man, please exit now. I've long debated whether or not to present this one, because of the crude attacks on stories on this subject. But I had this idea spawned from other author's stories, and I thought, "What if it went this way?" I decided that the idea was worth the risk.

Third, I would like to thank andyinoz ; Charlie ; Ted L & Russ603 for making my work much better. Thanks guys.

For those of you with a little faith in me and my scribblings, maybe hang around, but I'll say no more and ruin the story for you.

Sincere comments, meant to aid me in improving my writing are welcome, nasty ones only meant to attack will be deleted. You can't say you haven't been warned.

* * * * *

Mike and Allie Hunter laid in an afterglow of a great sexual romp between husband and wife. They had met as sophomores in college, fell in love, and never looked back. Since they married right after graduation, their total time together had become 9 years.

With both of them having recently turned the corner of being 29 years old, a renewed discussion of starting the expansion of their family became a common topic. A recent promotion for Mike improved their family income so that Allie would be able to take a leave of absence to bring a child into their world.

Their love making, had also recently expanded due to an outside influence. As they enjoyed their post coital moments, they began discussing another thing. Something not at all common among two people who had been together so long and so in love. More on that later.

As they approached their 7-year anniversary, at a party that weekend with friends, they had been teased about approaching the famous time where an "itch" could develop. That they may get bored with each other and might need some "strange" to get the spark back. Further, the phenomena could be exacerbated by the coming of children.

It was only teasing, but the next day, Sunday, Allie was given some "tips" for preventing disaster by her sexually daring younger sister, Kate. Though they looked nearly like identical twins, their view on what was acceptable behavior for a woman was not the same. Allie was no prude, but her slightly younger sister was more free spirited and did not always adhere to social norms.

One of the suggestions offered was, that she and her ex-boyfriend used to keep things hot by reading erotic stories to each other in bed, and act out the scenes.

"Sis, I'm telling you; it would do you a world of good to loosen up like some of the sluts in those stories. I'll bet that you've never told Mike to fuck your brains out... Probably more like, 'Oh please Mike, make love to me," Kate said, taunting her sister.

"You know I don't like to be so vulgar," Allie shot back.

"That's the beauty of it, Sis, it isn't you saying it... it's the character in the story. You get to be kind of like an actress playing a part. Imagine how it might go if the story was about some businessman away from home, having arranged an evening with a professional. Don't even try to tell me that Mike wouldn't love you acting and talking like a high-class call girl."

"I'm guessing he probably would like it, but it is so not me. I might get mad at him for liking it too much," Allie supposed.

"Why the hell would you get mad? It's still you getting the benefits, right?"

"I dunno, maybe... I suppose you're right."

"Just sayin' Sis, try it. We had a shit load of fun working each other up with all kinds of stories, stuff that neither of us would do, and as you know, my limits are out there pretty far."

"OK, maybe... we'll see," Allie said as she had begun to be won over by her sister's enthusiasm.

That night, Mike was working afternoon shift and Kate had a date, so there was no extended phone call with her sister that night. Since Allie worked 8am to 4pm at a bank, she had every evening off. Being by herself, she curled up on the couch with a glass of wine and turned on a recording of her favorite TV series, NCIS. Mike had never got into these because he was a cop, and couldn't watch without correcting all of the technical errors, which ruined it for Allie. So, she would binge watch several that were recorded when he worked 3 to 11.

He was due home in a couple of hours, more or less, so for her next entertainment she decided to check out what Kate had suggested. Allie filled her wine glass for the second time, booted up her laptop, then she searched for, found and opened "Literotica."

Not knowing where to start, she clicked around until she found some stories with a common theme called "First Time." As she browsed the stories, a title jumped out at her: "My First Time Cheating On My Husband."

[note: I searched it -- nothing with that exact name popped up]

The title caught her attention, and soon Allie's subconscious was invaded by the thoughts of the main character, a married woman considering an affair. As most authors hope, as she read the text, she became the woman.

The husband of the woman in the tale was a workaholic and she had become to feel neglected. The story took it's time getting the M.C. to give in to her lustful fantasies, which allowed Allie to partake of more wine. In the story, the woman had friends who occasionally participated in a thing called "girls night out" (GNO) and she started attending more and more of these.

While out in clubs on GNOs she was able to enjoy male attention. Men buying her drinks and dancing with her were exciting, but she resisted getting involved with some guy in a bar.

Finally, the fictional heroine decided that a man at work would be the one. He had been hitting on her, and had been normally blown off, but on that day, the seduction was allowed. An agreement to meet after work for drinks was made, knowing a motel would be the closing act. When the woman and coworker got to the room and began the dance of adultery, her arousal skyrocketed, as did Allie's.

Squirming on the couch, getting hornier by the minute as she read on, she prayed that her husband would be home from work on time. Just as the first sex scene peaked with a mind shattering orgasm for the woman, Allie heard the garage door open... he was home. "Thank God," she thought.

Mike hardly made it through the door before Allie was on him, kissing him passionately. As he tried to take in his wife's mood she said, "I need you to fuck me. Right now."

The expression on his face suggested that he was going to question her actions, particularly since she had never before used that kind of language to entice him.

She reiterated, "Fuck me. Please Baby, no questions... just do it."

Her second plea broke through his confusion and he thought, "OK, she can explain later. Right now, I'm going to give her exactly what she wants."

Mike took charge and roughly spun her around, taking off her house coat in the process. Allie was wearing very little underneath, only a thong and a bra, which was dispatched with a flick of skilled fingers as she was pushed toward the couch.

Having only a split second to grab a pillow to help support her front, she was bent over the cushioned arm and held in place as he unclasped his belt, and dropped his pants, including his boxers in order to take her from behind.

The thong she had on was yanked aside, penetration was accomplished in two strokes. The first to less than half way, just to test her ability to take it. Having found her totally ready, the second was rammed home. Allie squealed, but not from pain, as she was more than wet enough to fully receive her man's throbbing member.

The pace and depth he elected was furious, she had awakened the lion, he was now as filled with lust as the woman beneath him. Allie humped her ass back at her love as best as she could considering her awkward position. She also spread her legs wider to maximize the depth of his penetration. No love making was taking place, that might come later, after the primal lust was satisfied for them both.

The grunting and moaning continued by both participants, rapidly approaching a peak. Neither could, nor wanted to hold out long, and as Allie began to tremble with her impending climax, Mike shot a large volume of jiz into her depths.

Allie noticed that it had been fortunate that there were large protective armrest covers on her couch. A lot of fluid had erupted out of her when they came, the couch could have been stained, but was not.

To further protect the couch, Allie held the cover against her sex, as Mike scooped her up like a bride and carried her toward the bedroom. Following a shower, where she reactivated his dick with oral skill, a round two took place. That time was a loving, thoroughly satisfying encounter. Sleep was welcomed by both lovers, having gone the distance to satisfy their needs.

Morning had Mike up first, and as coffee was made, he contemplated what had set his wife off. A repeat performance would be welcomed.

Settling in the living room to watch the morning news, coffee in hand, Mike noticed that her laptop was still open. It wasn't password protected, so with a simple click of the mouse the computer sprang back to life, along with the Lit site and story that had got her so hot.

Mike noticed that she was only on page 2 of a 3-page story. He clicked back to the beginning and read with mixed curiosity, about a woman cheating on her husband for the first time. Allie apparently hadn't finished the story, it seemed he had arrived home and interrupted her reading. He wondered if she would still have been as turned on had she finished, it did not end well for the woman. Eventually a freak event had caused her husband to become aware of her affair and after a 3-month long tryst, she was caught, and divorced.

Approaching Allie with the total nature of what had turned her on so thoroughly, would be touchy. She may be embarrassed and not admit to anything. The laptop was closed, and a second cup of Joe was poured while he awaited his love.

Upon awakening, she came to the kitchen, following the smell of the brew. With a cup of her own in hand she joined her husband in the living room.

"What got into you last night," was Mike's opening question, which he immediately wished he hadn't said because Allie turned red with embarrassment. A quick recovery followed, "And what do I have to do to get you in that kind of a mood more often? You were freakin' awesome!"

"Nothing, I just got horny for you," she replied, unaware that he already knew the answer.

"Come on; tell me. What was it that turned my mildly conservative wife into a sex machine?" he asked.

Mike continued to try and get a confession by pressing for the origin of her lust without success, until she finally realized that her secret was probably not so secret.

"Baby, I was... that is Kate told me about, ah, these stories."

"You mean erotic stories?" he said, teasing her.

"OK, you know. What? Did I leave my computer on?" she asked.

"Lit-er-ot-ic-a... eh?" he said dragging out the name for effect.

Allie sighed deeply, then told Mike the whole story of Kate's advice.

Then he shocked her, "I think we should try it."

**********************************

A new era of love making had begun. They took turns; once a month or so in the beginning, a story was selected and whoever picked it read the first page out loud. If there was more, the person reading was switched at each new page.

By the end of a year, the story telling fun had become a once-a-week event, when a new ripple was stumbled on.

It was Allie's turn to choose. She picked a tale where the couple had been doing the same kind of sexual turbocharging that she and Mike were, that is, reading Lit stories to get their juices flowing. The story couple did things slightly differently though, instead of just reading the tale out loud to each other in bed, they upped the ante and actually acted it out. The wife went to a club, danced and flirted with men while her husband watched.

Role playing was not a term that the Hunters had never heard, they knew what it was. This put a new spin on the excitement, now they were reading that the wife entered a bar alone, her outfit screaming, "Fuck Me!"

The husband comes in and observes for a while, not rushing to outshine the wife's other would-be lovers. She thoroughly enjoyed the attention, the touching that the men did to test her resistance. In the story, the husband's dick hardened as several men chanced liberties not normally allowed by a married woman, and take their shot at winning the female for the night.

Having accepted several dances, she gets excited by the mild groping, but is careful to keep each man aware that he had not yet won. At an opportune time, before any of the suitors got too aggressive, her husband stepped in and was granted a dance.

When the song ended, they move to the bar with her draped all over him, the victor. In order to claim her without any unwanted grief, the hubby bought the would-be lovers a round of drinks and then whisked her away. The more astute of the men recognized the game that was actually being played and smiled.

In the story, a particularly steamy session follows at a nearby motel, but Allie and Mike had already stopped reading and were heavily engaged in their own version of the motel sex scene.

After several cycles of intense gratification, they both hit the shower. While soaping each other, Mike made several efforts to speak, but because of concern of what his wife's response might be, he had difficulty.

Noticing her man's attempts, and his discomfort, she says, "What Baby? I can tell when something's on your mind. What is it?"

"I... I was just wondering... wondering if you'd like to try that for real?"

"Try what for real?" she asked, being pretty certain of what he meant, but didn't want to be the first one to say it.

"Role play like that."

"You mean me go to a bar, dressed like a slut, play around with some guys, and then let you be the one to come in and take me away for wild monkey sex?"

"Yeah, just like in that story. You and me end up screwing ourselves silly."

"What if one of them gets pissed that you're messing up his piece for the night?"

"I think the move in the story was a good one to prevent that. Buy 'em all a round, and split before they know what happened," he said with confidence.

"OK, suppose that part worked. What about their frisky little hands testing my permission to feel me up? You gonna be OK with that?"

"I suppose I'll be OK if it's all to get me going, and I'm the winner in the end," he assured.

"I don't know. I'm sure the sex with you as a result would be awesome, but Baby I love you, and I couldn't stand it if this thing went sideways and caused problems between us."

"We could have a safe word, like they did in the story. If either of us uses it, boom, the party's over. We leave right then, no questions asked until we're out of there," he said, continuing his sales pitch as they moved from the bathroom back into their bedroom.

"I need time to even consider that. Let's go to bed... for sleep this time stud, you have worn me out."

The subject was not revisited for several days. Later that week, in the middle of a more routine sexual encounter, Mike asked, "Did you think any more about playing a game?"

"OK, I admit that the idea turns me on a little, but I'm still worried about us. You have to promise me that if you start feeling jealous or are getting mad, you'll use the safe word immediately and we never do it again," she said, agreeing conditionally.

"How about this Friday, since I'm on daylight and have the weekend off?"

"Damn, I was counting on more time, but I guess if we're going to try it, this Friday is as good as any. Swear to me that at the first sign of any problem, we quit," she challenged.

"I swear, I swear. It'll be fun, you'll see. Trust me."

**************************************

Friday came and the love birds intended to play it out just like the couple in the story. She dressed to entice, on the borderline of slutty. Purchased just for the occasion, the dress was to be worn braless, and featured a neckline low enough to expose much of her impressive c-cup tits.

When the pretty young woman was ready, Mike was dazzled by the hottie that he was married to, as the dress exposed much of her perfect body. He momentarily questioned his wisdom of proceeding with the game, but the hesitation was dismissed and they headed out.

Naturally, she was asked to dance by several men. To his credit, as he had promised, Mike was able to cool his jets while Allie allowed one man in particular liberties on the dance floor, more than the other men. She had let them all hold her closer than she normally would permit and did not go off on them as they tested how handsy they would be allowed. This one gentleman though, looked to those present as being the one that had won out.

Eventually, when other men tried to cut in, she politely told them that she would be dancing only with Sam for the rest of that night. This statement emboldened her partner and he pulled her even tighter against his body. She allowed her tits to be crushed into the man's chest, but predictably, his desire increased and he wanted more. Grinding his hardening cock against her body was his new goal.

Dry humping her out on the dance floor was not part of her itinerary, however gentle, temporary, caresses of her butt were permitted. Before he could get both hands placed strategically enough on her ass to pull her groin against his hard cock, she scolded him playfully, "Sam, I'm naughtier than a married woman should be, but I'm not a slut. I am teasing my hubby, it's a game we're playing; so, enjoy the pleasures that I am allowing."

"Pleasures?" Sam quipped.

"Yes. Liberties, if you prefer. I've made no effort to stop you from mashing my tits against your chest. With me in so close you have not had to fake eye contact with me, and sneak peeks at my mostly uncovered boobs; you've been able to have close up, long looks at them.

Also, many times your hands have been smoothing out wrinkles in my dress, especially the part that covers my ass, with no rebuke, except that I put them back on my hip."

"A game? Well, I thought... you know... that maybe you wanted... I'm sorry, I..." he stuttered out an answer, but she cut him off before he could finish.

"Don't apologize. I would be insulted if you hadn't tried something. Look, my husband and I are trying something new tonight. Let's keep dancing and having fun. When Mike has had enough of watching you with me, he'll come up and cut in."

"He's not going to go off on me, is he?"

"Not if he wants to get laid. Actually, before I agreed to play this game, I made him promise to not only behave, but buy the guy a drink before we leave. We don't want any sour feelings. If you play your cards right, I might give you a treat, like a flash look at a nipple."

Allie giggled to herself as she felt Sam twitch as he digested what she had just suggested. She had played the game well; the men, particularly Sam, were rebuked for taking liberties, but only mildly; which encouraged them to continue to try.

Normally, the freedoms that the men attempted would have brought harsh penalties, if not a slap in the face. Surprisingly, Allie found that she enjoyed being a little naughty, since there was no fear of reprisal from her husband.

fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers
123456...8