Catching Up With Luke

Story Info
Ashley goes farther with Luke, despite her friends warnings.
16.7k words
4.73
16.3k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Chapter 5

A quick note - While this is the fifth chapter of Ashley Alpha Phi, if you're wanting to get the whole scoop on Luke, you really only need to back up as far as Chapter 4 (Ashley the First) - but if you're wanting to start here there won't be too lost! Enjoy!

-----------------

"You did what!?" Kim's jaw just about dropped off of her face and onto her bed.

"I kinda gave him a lap dance?" I shrugged. "It seemed right at the time!"

"I'm telling you Ash, no good is going to come from this. He's a freshman virgin nerdy-boy." Kim was prone to overreacting sometimes. "He's not even Greek. You gonna end up with a stalker."

"No way." I brushed her off. "Luke is completely harmless. He just needs a little help with his polish is all." I chose to leave out the part where I had been so fucking horny I had given myself a minor orgasm while making the poor kid blast off in his pants. He claimed it was his first one ever. I still couldn't really believe that much myself but I guess religion does weird things to people.

The possibility that it was his first had made me feel powerful though. It felt like I was some sort of sex goddess. No matter where Luke ended up in life he was always going to remember last night. Maybe someday he'd become some big time tech mogul or maybe he'd join the clergy but I'm certain that no matter where he eventually wound up he would occasionally beat his meat to that time the hot upperclassman gave him his first big O.

"So when are you seeing him again?"

I scoffed at her. "What makes you think I'm gonna?"

"Well, he just doesn't seem like your typical one nighter. You left here at like two AM to 'go study' and you came back having not even gotten laid? Ash I've known you for three years now. If there's one thing I can say about you beyond the shadow of a doubt, it's that you're not a quitter."

I rolled my eyes and flopped back onto my pillow. I mean she wasn't wrong - I did want to fuck him. Not that he was super attractive or anything, I just don't get the opportunity to take someone's v-card very often. "I dunno. I guess I'll probably see him tomorrow for my test." I lied. I had actually planned on calling him later today to help me cram some more. Actually cram though, not like, cram uglies. I also didn't want to tell her yet about how I had invited him to our date dash on Saturday. I just really wasn't in the mood for that kind of judgement.

I could almost hear Kim roll her eyes at me. She knew me too well. "Well, I'm heading down to the cafeteria to get some lunch. You wanna come?"

"Nah. I'm going to stay here and study."

Kim hopped off of her bed and grabbed her key lanyard. "Jeeze Ash. Rubbing one out this early in the day?" She teased. "I guess you were actually telling the truth. You came back unsatisfied last night! Girl, get your shit together!"

I threw my pillow at her and she batted it away. Just because her accusation was true didn't make it sting any less.

"I'll be sure to knock twice before I come back in!"

"You're one to talk!" I yelled after her as she fled through the door. She wasn't wrong though. It was pretty tempting. It wasn't often that I had any time to myself on Tuesday afternoons, but despite all the excitement of the last 24 hours I still had work I needed to get done. I had a solid day before my midterm. If I avoided any distractions I actually stood a decent shot at passing the damn thing.

With Kim safely out of the room I picked up my phone. It had been silently buzzing periodically between my thighs all morning but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me check my messages over and over. I hated to admit it, but she might have been right about Luke's reaction. 8 unread messages.

>> Hey

>> Just checking that you got home ok.

>> Wanted to thank you for last night.

>> Hey study session today?

>> I'm headed into the lab just let me know if you want to study.

>> Sorry for texting so much, but yeah I guess just hit me up or something later on when you e got a minute.

>> Probably going to finish up at the lab here in like 20 minutes. Unless you're headed down. Just wanted to check.

>> ok headed out.

Ugh. Kim was right. There was a serious possibility that I might have broken the poor kids brain. There was something kind of sweet about it though - I had someone so infatuated with me that all texting protocol went out the window. Of course if it was any other guy I probably would have found it creepy or clingy, but i was sympathetic to Luke's situation. The poor kid just had his world blown wide open. I was just surprised that he was finding any time to text though. I was absolutely useless for like a solid week after my first orgasm. I rubbed up against everything everywhere like a cat in heat. I missed classes and meals. I did it so much I actually made myself raw. It got so bad at one point I considered telling my mom because I thought I had done some real damage.

I rolled out of bed and stripped off my PJs. I decided on a white bandeau top and jeans shorts combo that showed like all of my midriff. The top was only a small step above swimwear and if I wasn't careful you could see my nipples if you looked hard enough, but there were girls all over campus wearing things that were way skimpier. At least my ass cheeks were covered in these shorts. Not that they were like modest, but the frayed bottoms covered my cheeks when I walked. I took an extra moment to do my makeup. Today was about studying but I'm always more productive when I feel like I look good.

"Hey, sorry I took so long getting back to you. I slept in. Long night last night ;-)" I tapped out on my screen. I half expected him to immediately text back a string of 100 responses but my message didn't even signal that it was read. It wasn't really a problem, I was just surprised. He had been eagerly texting me all morning, I guess I just expected that he was waiting by his phone for me to get back to him.

It didn't matter anyway. Whether I was meeting up with Luke or not, I still needed to get on top of studying. I refused to let myself be relegated to summer school when I should be at the beach!

I knew I needed to get out of my room. If I stayed put with privacy and easy access to my toys there was going to be no way I would be able to stay focused. I gathered my laptop, keys, and bag and made for the heart of campus. My shorts had this cute fraying on the bottom that tickled my thighs as I walked. It was a persistent and constant reminder that I needed some attention down there to make up for last night's disappointing conclusion. I had no time for that though. I figured that even if Luke wasn't available I could go study in the lab that he had told me about and even if Luke himself wasn't there I was confident I would be able to find another computer-savvy boy willing to show me the ropes. Starting from scratch would be difficult of course - which is why my heart leapt when my phone dinged; however instead of an eager message from Luke, I had an invitation from Katie.

>> "Hey, grabbing some lunch at the union! Wanna join?"

Studying could wait. There was plenty I needed to fill Katie in on.

----

I put my tray down and slid into the booth across from Katie.

She sized me up, and her eyes lingered on my chest for more than what would be appropriate for anyone other than my bestie. "So what are you up to today?" Her tone was leading.

I deflected her question. "Just studying. Why?" I innocently took a bite of my chicken nugget as if I didn't know what she was referring to.

"Studying. Right." Katie gave my chest another sideways glance. "So who is he?"

I felt my collarbones burn red and knew that I was caught immediately. Katie's bullshit detector was legendary, at least when it came to my bullshit anyway. "Just the guy I've been studying for my CompSci midterm with." I admitted. "I got a little blindsided by the midterm and he agreed to help me out is all."

Katie gave me a knowing smile. "That explains the sudden interest in academics. And you agreed to help him out in return?"

If it were anyone else I would have been incredibly offended but Katie knew me and she clearly just wanted to dish. We had a rich history of swapping stories. "It's not like that."

She raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Well ok, maybe it's a little like that, but probably not like you're thinking. First off, I really do need to pass this class. My summer depends on it."

She stared at me smiling, patiently waiting for me to continue. Her legs were crossed at the knees and she was swinging her foot causing her to bounce slightly. She knew I couldn't resist sharing.

"He's a freshman."

Her bouncing stopped.

"And... a virgin."

Her lips parted in amused surprise.

"Oh it gets better."

She had this way of goading me into telling her whatever she wanted to know. "I don't really see how it could." She said while stifling a laugh. She took a long sip of her soda. "Story time? Should we head over to my new dorm?"

It was tempting. Luke wasn't responding to texts and I was still a bit wound up from the previous night. Katie and I were very open with each other and swapped stories routinely. It was a habit we had picked up back in high school and had just recently started back up after reconnecting last semester.

"I wish I could, but I really do have to study today." I replied while twirling the frayed hem of my shorts.

Katie slammed her soda down on the table. "Who are you and what have you done with my Ash?"

"I know. I know! But if I don't pass this midterm I'll fall behind on my major requirements and have to take summer school to catch up."

She nodded in understanding. Katie was insatiable, but she also took studies quite seriously so she was satisfied even though my motivation was not purely academic and was primarily motivated from a desire to drink with ripped surfer guys. "So... you found yourself a tutor?"

"Not like, officially or anything. He's just this guy in my class. I ran into him at the gym and I convinced him to help me study."

"Adductor machine?"

I laughed. She knew my moves far too well. "I tried that! He didn't take the bait at first though. I legitimately had to chase him down on the street."

She laughed at the image of me running after him. "You said he's a virgin, but is he also some kind of monk? I don't know anyone who can resist you when you're in full gym flirt mode."

"Kinda. I think he's Mormon or something. I had my Nike Pros on and everything." I glanced at my phone, willing it to send me a text. "Get this - he dated this girl for years and they never did anything more than kiss. They were saving themselves for marriage."

Katie chuckled. "Yeah I think I've heard of that. Definitely not the way we operate, but to each their own!" She picked up a handful of fries and began popping them into her mouth one by one.

I leaned in and dropped my voice to a whisper. "Katie, the poor boy had never even jerked it." I mimed the motion with my hand.

"Bullshit."

"I thought so too. At first~" I began to retort.

"No way. Bullshit." She cut me off and rolled her eyes. "He gave you some kind of sob story about how he didn't know how and how he needed you to show him?" She popped another fry in her mouth. "C'mon Ash, you're not that naive."

"No that definitely crossed my mind, but if you met this kid... it's totally plausible."

Katie stared at me flatly. "I think you got played."

"...So I was over at his dorm last night."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "You definitely got played."

"Studying! Really." I mean it isn't like I didn't understand her skepticism. I didn't exactly have the best track record. "And we got on the subject of his ex. She's this bitch that goes to BYU. It came up that they were saving themselves and I was telling him how Hunter and I had been saving ourselves too."

"Ohmigod. I remember those 'Hunter and I are saving ourselves' stories. It was like a weekly pornographic soap opera."

"A weekly soap opera you begged to tune in to!" I threw a fry at her.

She scoffed. "I did not! You'd bring them up every damn chance you got and then act like I was some sort of weirdo for getting turned on by your detailed play by play!"

"Turned on? Katie you totally got yourself off to them!"

Katie surrendered. "So? They were hot." She shrugged. "So this boy... you started teasing him with your sexual escapades and he was like 'oh no! Now my dick is hard and I don't know what to dooooo?'" She dramatically put her hands on her face as if she were a shocked thesbian. "Oh Ashley, it hurts so much! Have you ever heard of the scourge of blue balls?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. Frankly if he even had that much game he probably would have gotten himself laid. Hell, he could have just asked. I was pretty horned up."

"He didn't?"

"No! He just sat there pathetically tenting his basketball shorts." My phone vibrated on the table.

"Tenting? Come on Ash. I don't buy it for a second. Religious or not, we're talking about a guy who has made it through at least a semester of college." Katie threw another fry in her mouth. "So you were reminiscing about Hunter with this guy, he popped wood in front of you and you didn't do anything about it?"

"I didn't say that!" I retorted defensively. "I was going to escalate things but he kinda sorta popped off as soon as I climbed onto his lap."

Katie's cheeks turned bright red. "Ash, this isn't fair. You know I'm going to need details." She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward. "Jessi is in class all day. You could totally 'study' at my place."

It was tempting for sure but I glanced at my phone. I had a message from Luke sitting on my Home Screen.

>> Haha. Me too. I had actually fallen asleep at my desk just now.

I marveled at how long it had taken him to work up the courage to send that absolute smoke show text.

"Hey! Earth to Ash." Katie was impatiently snapping her fingers. "You can't just drop something like that on me and then pretend you didn't say it."

I waved her off. "I know I know. One sec." I tapped out a quick lunch invitation on my phone and hit "send" then put my phone back on the table face down.

Katie eagerly prodded me. "So did he like... tell you it was happening or just surprise you with it? Was his dick out of his pants?"

I threw another fry at her. "Jeeze! Calm down you horn dog." I took a sip of my soda just to torture her for a moment. "Yeah. He apologized to me right before it happened. Never even got his dick out of his pants."

Katie's eyebrows raised and she feigned concern. "Oh my god. That's so cute. And pathetic. And hot."

"I mean it was kind of obvious it was going to happen, so I wasn't surprised or anything. I just talked him through it. It totally stained up the front of his shorts." The memory of him apologizing profusely as he struggled to hold in his cum was causing my body to react. I felt nipples harden, and a small 'whoosh' of heat between my legs. I crossed my arms in front of myself so I didn't give too much of a show to the other lunch goers through my white stretchy swimsuit fabric.

"So then what happened? Did he return the favor?"

"No. Not exactly, but I was pretty wound up from the whole situation so I was able to get myself off at least a little bit just by grinding on him. He was super weird and embarrassed about his mess afterwards. I tried to tell him I thought it was hot but I'm not sure he believed me."

"Awwwe." Katie's voice was high like she was cooing at a puppy. "I love it when they get all bashful."

"Really? I felt kind of awkward. I mean I certainly meant to make it happen but he just seemed so defeated afterwards."

Katie was listening intently. She was no longer casually munching on fries, but was instead sitting on her hands. "I mean, you're supposed to help him clean up afterwards." She gave me a wink. "I've found most guys are usually up for a round two if round one ends way too early. I think it's like a pride thing."

"By 'most guys' you mean Cody? I think he's the exception." She shrugged at me. "Well I didn't want him to be too embarrassed so I invited him to my date dash this Saturday."

"You invited a freshman to your date dash?" She laughed. "I though you were going to fuck him, not make him your boyfriend."

"I don't know! I just panicked ok!? He claimed it was his first orgasm. I didn't want him to feel like I was some one night thing, and I wanted to thank him for helping me out!"

Katie's eyes got wide and she smirked. "You actually buy it. You think he's never jerked it before? You really think that was his first one?"

"Katie he cried afterwards."

She stifled a laugh. "Oh my god. And you're actually seeing this guy again? That's even a bit cringey for my tastes Ash."

"It's not like that. Religion just does weird shit to people. He hasn't had the opportunity to explore this whole side of the world."

I expected her to interrupt but she just stared at me.

"And.. yeah, he's super awkward and stuff but you know it's kind of nice to know that I'm something special to him. Most guys I get with probably forget about me after a few days, but I know he won't."

She gave me a sympathetic look. "Oh Ash... you're really selling yourself short."

I rolled my eyes. Katie and I may have grown up together, but we may as well be living on different planets now. She had been dating Cody for so long I think she had forgotten what dating is like - but beside that, hooking up in Greek life was just a whole different game.

After a few seconds passed I decided to change the subject. "How's Cody doing anyway? Is he planning on throwing any more parties? I haven't heard about any others since I was so pleasantly surprised by dead day."

You could say that his dead day bash had gotten a little out of control.

Her body language shifted. Disarmed, she sat back in the booth and dipped a fry in ketchup while crossing her legs. "He's good. I think he's just been busy with classes is all. I can ask him if he's planning on throwing anything before spring break."

Her response almost sounded canned, and I wasn't going to let her get away with just brushing me off.

"Yeah you should. You still owe me, you know."

She shot me a puzzled look.

"For dead day eve." I pressed.

"What about it?" She was squinting at me, completely lost but obviously intrigued.

"You told me I could make Cody cum in his pants if I came to his party with you."

Her face was twisted in shock and confusion. "When did I say that? And what the fuck Ash, is this like your 'thing' now?"

I punctuated my words by poking the table. "In your room when you were doing my toes. Before~"

"I'm pretty certain that's not how that conversation went." She cut me off.

"And besides! So what if it is 'my thing' now. You said it yourself it's hot. Not two minutes ago you were basically inviting me over to your place so you could perv out while I gave you the play by play!"

She shrugged and took a sip of her soda. I followed suit and a comfortable silence fell over the table. The lull in conversation gave me time to appreciate that warmth between my legs. Talking about the previous night had me spun up more than I had realized. I could feel my pulse. I had a gnawing hunger growing in me and I needed something, anything, to tide me over.

I slipped my foot out of my flip flop and shifted my weight to tuck my leg underneath myself. To anyone passing by it would look like I was just getting comfortable in the booth, but Katie knew me well enough to work out exactly what I was doing.

"That reminds me," she chimed in as I adjusted, "you left your bag at my place that night. I brought it with me to the new dorm. Even if you don't come over for long today you should at least swing by and pick it up."