Catching Up With Luke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't remember the last time I had really masturbated openly without my vibrator. I mean sure - I had gotten off with boys, or like given myself a bit of pleasure with my heel here or there. There was even a time or two when I had to sneak a quick one in with Kim in the room like last night, but the last time I just like laid on a bed spread eagle and rubbed myself to orgasm without having to control my moaning so that I could actually go over the edge? It had been a while.

I scooted up more fully onto Luke's bed and propped a pillow against the wall to recline against. He stared at me wide eyed and I bit my lip at him before opening my legs and getting to work.

"Now pay attention and watch what I do." I told him unnecessarily. He was already completely hypnotized by my sex. I spread my lips with my left hand and used my right to spread wetness up to my clit.

I made small circles with my ring finger. I've never been able to figure out exactly why but it's like my ring finger is just softer than my others.

A guttering pink flame licked from my fingertip straight through my exposed nerve cluster and periodically flung bolts up into my body. At first they didn't reach far, but after a mere thirty seconds I had teased them into electric plasma arcs that connected my finger to my hips, my spine, my butthole and my belly button. Each time the electricity arced over them they twitched in response.

I opened my eyes briefly to look at Luke. He had reclined opposite me, but nothing about him was relaxed. His gaze was fixed on me. His eyes were massive and drinking in the view of my body. He was still bottomless. His dick was still stiff and bouncing with his pulse. He had one hand on the bed propping himself up, and one gripping the top of his thigh. I had pieced together over the past day that a death grip on his thigh indicated he was fighting the urge to touch himself. I guess it made sense - I had drained a lot of the cum out of him, but he had been playing with me for a while. I loved the thought that the sight of my naked body had a power over him he had never felt before.

I kept my eyes open just long enough to let him catch me staring. When he did, I bit my lip and gave him a desperate moan. "Luke..." I whined between my heavy breaths, "I need..."

In truth I didn't need anything. I knew how to get myself off and I was so satisfied with myself from his giant load hitting the back of my throat that I knew I was seconds away from cumming as soon as I let myself go.

But I wanted my prize.

"What?" He whispered quietly, but I ignored him continuing to focus on my own pleasure until he asked me again: "What do you need?"

"I need you.." I played demure, like I was too shy to ask. "I need to you to touch it for me." I gave him my best pained look directly at his turbid shaft.

His knuckles turned white as his grip tightened his thigh.

"Please?" I asked again and then repeated two breaths later, "please?" My own desperate performance was getting the better of me threatening to make me tumble over the waterfall before I was completely ready. "Oh-" I moaned. "Don't make me beg. Please will you touch it for me?"

I bit my lip and raised my eyebrows at him. I saw his grip loosen on his thigh and i increased the speed of my little circles. A second plasma arc sprouted from my clit, nearly burning me with pleasure. I nodded at him and moaned in encouragement.

He let go of his thigh and wrapped his hand around his shaft.

I moaned encouragement at him, losing myself in pleasure. "Good boy now stroke it for me. I'm almost there!"

He began stroking his cock with the speed and enthusiasm of a backup cheerleader on prom night. I thought he was going to rip to off he was stroking so fast.

In that moment I knew I had blown apart his world. Maybe we would eventually fuck in the coming weeks, maybe we wouldn't, but I had opened a door for him that could never be closed.

My victory caused sparkling tingles to overwhelm me as the finger flames licking my clit melded with the a torrent of plasma made of pure color and good vibes surging through me. "I'm cumming!" I moaned to him twice as my clit became too sensitive to be stimulated. It was different than with my vibrator. More visceral. More raw. I plunged both my middle and ring fingers into myself and curled forward hard, hoping to make myself squirt. Every muscle in my body clinched down on my hand and my whole body was seized by a spasm. I felt a little stream hit my hand but it didn't seem like it would be enough for him to see.

I rode those golden waves to shore and my nerves began to return to normal as my orgasm subsided. It felt like it had lasted a while, but I wasn't sure exactly how long.

When I opened my eyes, Luke was on his knees between my feet. I never felt him move but he must have repositioned while I was in the throes of my orgasm. His right hand was still wrapped around his cock, but he was no longer pumping away. His eyes were wide and terrified and his cheeks were burning red. Under the tip of his dick his left hand was cupped where he had politely caught his load in his palm instead of spraying it all over my tummy. I wouldn't have minded of course, but it would have been out of character for him if he had just let it fly. It was surprising enough just how close he had gotten to my body.

When he noticed that I was looking at him he opened and closed his mouth a few times like a fish gasping for air, and then looked at his load in the palm of his hand. He looked like he was about to die from embarrassment.

I scooted backwards into a more upright position and to spare him humiliation pointed out my own mess: "oh no I'm so sorry about your sheets! I must have gotten carried away!"

He looked at me puzzled then looked down at the tortilla sized wet spot I had scooted away from now between my knees. I dove over the side of the bed and retrieved my panties from my wad of shorts on the ground. I wiped myself between my legs, made a half-hearted show of dabbing up my squirt and then quickly took Luke's hand and used a dry spot to squeegee off his cum.

"I'm so so sorry about your sheets." I played up the panic in my voice for his benefit. "I'll wash them for you if you want!"

He looked up at me confused after I finished with his hand. "Don't worry about it. Did... did you just pee?"

Honestly I didn't have an answer for him. "No..." I started. "Yes? Maybe? It kind of feels like it a little. It's not like it happens all the time."

He looked back down at the wet spot between my knees. I took the opportunity to stash my wet panties under his pillow I was leaning against. I figured they would be a nice souvenir for him to explore later. Besides, they were soaked with cum from both of us - I wasn't about to just put them back on.

He was busy processing what I said. "You don't know if you peed?" He spoke slowly, turning each word over in his head.

"Nope!" I replied, chipper in my post orgasmic glow.

"Is it weird if I think that's kind of hot?"

"Not at all! I do too." I admitted. "I either came so hard that I squirted or I came so hard I lost control of my bladder." I stated confidently while swinging my legs over the edge of his bed. "Either way I lost all control of myself, and there's nothing hotter than that."

I quickly pulled my shorts on while he was still pondering the wet spot so that he wouldn't immediately notice that I left my panties. I wanted him to find them later.

"Yeah." He agreed wistfully. He looked up at me as I was untwisting the back of my top. "Wait, you're leaving?"

"Yeah! I feel great after that, don't you?"

"Uh yeah, I just thought..."

I shut him up by leaning over and giving him a peck on the cheek. He reached up with his non-cummy hand and touched where I planted it as I gathered my duffel.

"I've got that pesky mid-term tomorrow! But let's party afterwards!" And with that, I spun and headed for the door. I flipped my hair at him one more time and left him kneeling on his bed free to inspect my wet spot.