Catching Up With Luke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked excitement spread across Luke's face. "You were actually turned on?" His voice dropped to a whisper "Like... were you wet?"

Even though he whispered it seemed like such a major breakthrough that he was willing to say it out loud. "Yeah of course I was wet! It threw me off a little bit when your ex came up, but it almost sent me over the edge when we hugged goodbye and I felt how hard you were." I punctuated my statement by blatantly looking down at his lap and biting my lip. I started to reach out to grab the sausage shaped bulge through his khakis, but I stopped my hand hovering an inch above him.

His body tensed up and I heard him inhale sharply. "You could feel that?" He asked with a concern dripping from his voice as if I wasn't in the middle of teasing him.

"Of course I could!" I returned my hand to my own lap and pressed two fingers slowly down the seam of my shorts tracing my public bone. "I just thought you were teasing me on purpose." I lied. He had definitely tried to angle his hips away from me and I had pressed into him, but a little revisionist history never hurt anybody and I was starting to get lost in my own fantasy. Once my hand was low enough I hooked my fingers inward and upward, putting pressure on my clit which sent dull sparks careening towards my tailbone. Even through two layers of clothing I could tell I was soaked.

His eyes were fixed on my hand and he was breathing hard but I wasn't about to let him relax. "That's why I had to go home and take care of myself." I demonstrated by making little circles with my fingers. I bucked my hips forward to give him a better view and pull my shorts tight against my mound. "I guessed that you felt obligated to not do anything with me on account of your ex, but just figured that after I left you had immediately started jerking off."

"N-no. Not exactly." He stammered without looking away from my hand. "I did a lot of push-ups though."

I giggled at him. "Well yeah I know that now! But do you have any idea how difficult it is to sit through chapter horny as fuck when you think the guy you just met is getting off while thinking about your body?"

"Yeah. I do." he sounded out of breath and his hands were white knuckle gripping the bedsheet.

"Well I suppose you probably would! But it was all I could think about through chapter. When I got back to my room I kept expecting Kim to leave for the night with her boyfriend but she never did so I had to try to get myself off quietly." I removed my hand from my crotch even though she was screaming for more. I leaned back and spread my legs a bit more accentuating my cameltoe where my seam parted my lips. I was hoping that Luke would take the hint and take over for me.

He didn't take my blatant hint but at least his interest was piqued. "I still can't believe you can masturbate like that with your friends around."

"Hey, I was quiet! She had no idea." I propped up on my elbows but reached up with my hands to lightly trace my nipples through my top. Luke remained facing forward without turning toward me, no doubt staring at the space between my spread legs.

"This time!" He finished for me. "Speaking of which, was that Katie today the same Katie you were telling me about last night?"

"From high school? The very same! I ran into her on the quad and we got lunch while I was waiting for you to text me back."

"Did you tell her?"

My fingers froze for a second as I tried to think of an out. "Tell her what?"

"About me! About what happened last night."

"Not in any detail." I lied. "I mean she knows that something happened between us. She wanted me to go by her dorm today to fill her in."

That got him to turn around and looked at me. His mouth was agape. "Was that what that weird detour was for? I've been trying to figure that out all day."

"I mean, I really did need to get my duffel back, but yeah. She knows I like you and probably wanted some details." I tossed my hair to accentuate that it was no big deal.

Luke's eyes were wide as he worked the pieces together. "You two were going to..." he glanced back down at my spread thighs. Before looking back at me.

"Yeah maybe! Probably!" I shrugged hard and rolled my eyes. "I can't help it man. Some guy texted me last night in the middle of trying to eek out a sneaky O under my sheets and then didn't have the decency to properly finish me off when I came over for a booty call!" I was absolutely throbbing. It was almost torture making me relive everything over again. Gawd, why wouldn't he just put his hands on me?

His face was screwed up in thought "But then why did you show me those pictures of her?"

"Oh those were actually a surprise to me too!" I fell back into the bed laughing. "That definitely wasn't on purpose." It started to occur to me that they may have been the reason Katie was being so insistent I came back to her place. "I do plan on getting to the bottom of those. I have questions." I concluded.

"Well that's relieving." He said with a sigh. "I was worried you two were making fun of me for what happened last night. It's been bugging me all day."

I reached out and scritchied his lower back with my fingernails. "I wouldn't do that to you." I said sympathetically. "I meant what I said before. I like you. And that's why this is so different."

He first turned around to look at me and reclined on his side next, careful to tuck his arms underneath his head so he didn't accidentally touch me.

We laid there for a few moments just looking into each others eyes. I gave him ample opportunity to kiss me in case that's what he wanted but when he didn't I broke the awkward silence with a bubbly "You just need a little bit of practice is all!" I sprung up from my reclined position and stood at the foot of the bed. His legs were dangling off below his knees. He started to sit up and follow me but I put out a hand and raised my eyebrows to tell him to stay.

He laid on the bed a semi-reclined position, up on his elbows like I had been before, with his feet planted firmly on the ground. He was giving me that same deer-in-the-headlights look that all boys seem to when they're in way over their heads with me. I moved directly in front of him and used my knee to pry open his legs so I could stand between his. His chest rose and fell quickly and his mouth opened like he was about to say something. There was panic in his eyes but it at least seemed like a good panic. I could see that he was already rock hard. His shaft was pointed straight down his left pant leg.

I reached down to undo his belt. He inhaled sharply and let it out shakily. He put out a hand - the universal "stop, I'm gonna nut" indicator. I stood back up. "Try to get control of your breathing. Close your eyes if you need to." He nodded at me and then closed his eyes. I waited for him to calm down as he took some deep breaths, each getting more steady than the last.

When I was satisfied that he wasn't going to pop just from just my touch I went back to work. I was able to get his belt fully unclasped and was working on his button when he reached his hand down and grabbed both of mine, stopping me.

"Ash I..." he started, but the words caught in his throat. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

I just froze in my tracks. I wasn't sure if he was about to cream himself and I didn't want any of my movement or even a stiff breeze to push him over the edge.

"I just don't want you to be surprised. I'm already hard."

"No shit?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks for the warning." I pried open his button and undid his zipper as he let go of my hands. I traced a single fingernail down his shaft through his pants and watched him twitch underneath the cloth at the sensation. Reflexively his hand darted towards it but I playfully slapped it away. "You're right, this wasn't obvious at all." I added sarcastically. "Now lift your hips."

He nodded at me and then laid his head back down on his bed and obeyed my request. I hooked both hands around the waistbands of his khakis and black boxer briefs and yanked downward. When his waistband cleared the tip of his penis, it flopped back upwards on his belly like it was spring-loaded. I glanced up at Luke's face, and he was staring intently at the bunk above us, doing his best not to look down. His breathing had picked up again and I knew I would need to give him a moment to calm down. I pulled his waistbands down to his ankles and spread his knees apart again. I got on my knees between them.

"Are you ok up there?" I checked in with him kindly.

"Yeah... just... excited." He replied with an incredibly shaky voice without looking down at me. He rubbed his eyes with both palms in an effort to try to calm himself.

"It's ok. That's totally the point!" I gave him a minute to compose himself and myself a minute to admire his dick. It wasn't anything so out of the ordinary. Average size, circumcised, nice shape, and a shag of sandy blonde pubes at the base that he had clearly never put any effort into grooming, but at least his balls weren't too hairy. The only thing that really stood out about it was that he was so hard that it wasn't laying completely on his belly. It stood up just a little bit hovering over his navel like he was constantly flexing it. It looked delicious.

It made me suddenly aware of how empty I was feeling and how much I wanted that dick inside of me. I knew that if I just climbed on top of him I could probably get a few good thrusts in before he exploded, and then I could rub myself to completion while he dripped down my leg but that wouldn't be as satisfying for him, and I wanted this to feel special. I had to fight the urge to touch myself again, for fear that he might look down and see what I was doing causing him to cum before I even got started. I was certain that I was soaking at this point. My underwear felt more than just damp. I was suddenly thankful that I had chosen jeans shorts instead of a pair of light yoga pants that might show my wetness.

I waited for a solid minute until he got control of his breathing once more and his shaft began to sag closer to his navel. "Ok, are you ready?" I asked him. He just nodded and stared at the bunk above us. I picked him up with one hand and his hips flinched forward at my touch. The head of his dick was glistening with salty sweet pre-cum. I moved slowly and watched his breathing to make sure I wasn't going to push him over the edge too quickly. I decided to forgo my typical routine of shaft licking. Those were advanced techniques that I knew he would need some time to work up to. Instead I just took him in my mouth and pressed my head down.

His whole body tensed and he groaned as his hips immediately came up to meet me. He thrust hard to the back of my throat, but I was ready for it. I closed my lips around him and slipped one arm under his lower back to brace myself. His instincts took over and his hips began rhythmically thrusting into me. I held on and raised my head slightly to work my tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

"Ashley I can't.. I'm gonna" he choked out between breaths, but it was ok - I knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for long. He tried to pull his hips away from my mouth but I locked in, and used my free hand to pump his shaft into my mouth quickly. I moaned on his dick for him as his words melted to whimpers that quickly increased in speed and pitch until his shaft began rhythmically throbbing against my tongue. After three or four throbs, a gob of cum exploded into the back of my mouth. It was more than I was used to, but I was at least prepared for that first rope and swallowed it quickly. His second and third ropes caught me by surprise as he grunted hard and continued to empty himself into me. It was just a lot of volume to swallow and I whimpered slightly as I struggled against his torrent.

The entire ordeal couldn't have lasted more than a minute, but as his thrusting subsided and hips began to relax I continued to bob my head and hand along his shaft. I heard him moan "oh my god" and thought about quipping back "that's 'goddess' to you," but decided against it. I certainly felt like one though. This boy's cum was mine to control, and I could summon it whenever I wished.

I removed my mouth from his shaft and sat up between his legs continuing to stroke him slowly with my hand. He looked down at me red-faced and out of breath. I gave him an open mouthed smile and raised eyebrow.

"You're amazing." He said while looking me in the eyes. "I'm sorry that was so fast."

"Don't worry about it. I actually think it's kind of hot to make a guy cum so quickly."

"Really?" He asked as his head flopped back onto the bed.

"Yeah of course! It makes me feel powerful and sexy." I admitted. "We're not done yet though." I dropped his dick and stood up, hooking my thumbs under my top and pulling it up over my head letting my breasts drop free for him to see. "It's my turn."

His head snapped up and immediately focused on my chest. I wasn't certain but it occurred to me that it may have been the first time he had seen tits. He tried to play it cool as he sat up and seemed to try to maintain eye contact with me as I sat on the bed next to him.

"So what do you want me to do?" He finally asked me. Katie had been right, he was surprisingly eager to please even though his balls were completely drained.

I unbuttoned my shorts and began to wiggle out of them. My suspicions from before were confirmed. My pink cotton panties were absolutely soaked through. I hooked my fingers into their waistband as well and rolled back on the bed while I pulled them down my legs. I let my bottoms fall to the floor and now that I was completely naked, I looked over at Luke.

"Well, I just went down on you. It's just common courtesy to return the favor."

His eyes wandered up and down my body. I arched my lower back to accentuate my curves for him and played with my nipples with one hand. He stared for a while drinking me in. My nipples were so tight they were almost painful, and my thighs were slick from my arousal. I wanted to touch myself more; I wanted to creep my hand down between my legs and play in my wetness but I was so wound up from the last twenty four hours that I was afraid I would get carried away and have my orgasm before he ever got a chance to play with me.

After what seemed like forever, he finally sheepishly asked me "Can I touch you?"

I had to laugh at that. "Gonna be pretty hard to get me off if you don't."

I put both hands behind my head and let my knees fall open. I closed my eyes and waited for his touch.

He started with my breasts - one hand on each as he roughly squeezed and jiggled them. It didn't hurt, but it definitely felt more like he was an auto mechanic trying to rotate my tires more than a lover trying to stimulate my sensitive little nerve endings. It had been so long since I had been with someone so inexperienced. I had forgotten how much coaching Hunter had needed and even then it was a little easier since we were easing into things.

"Try your mouth" I suggested to him quietly.

"My mouth?" He repeated back, and without delay his clumsy hands stopped and his mouth was on my right nipple. His tongue flicked back and forth over it and we were back in business. Fire was building in me. It felt like a string was connected to the top of my foot and it made me twitch.

I gave him a little moan which only made him more eager. His tongue increased speed and it began to overstimulate me causing the sensation to tickle more than titillate.

I looked down at him. HIs face was screwed down in concentration as his mouth worked my nipple.

"Luke I need you to touch me." I told him.

His suckling stopped and he looked up at me quizzically.

"Touch me." I pointed with my nose down between my legs. I couldn't be more clear. She was begging for it, and if he didn't I was going to have to do it myself.

He looked at the gap between my thighs and then back to me. His expression was nervous, bewildered and excited. He watched my face closely and inched his hand down between my legs.

"You're shaved" he stated matter-of-factly.

It made me laugh again "Nah I'm just naturally smooth down there." I joked.

"Wait, really?" His hand stopped dead in its tracks resting on my pubic bone. We were so close.

I tossed my head back into his mattress in frustration. "No of course not. Not that it matters right now but I get waxed."

"Oh." He said, and turned his head to look at what he was doing.

He wasn't as clumsy or oafish as he was with my breasts - but he definitely didn't know where to go. He started by prodding above my clit a few times. Despite missing the target, the pressure gave me a good stretch as he pulled my hood back, but he didn't stay there for long before moving a little lower and hitting me right on the tip of my nub causing me to gasp as a lightning bolt shot directly into my tailbone. I gasped sharply.

"It's so wet!" Luke enthusiastically observed.

"Yeah, it does that." I couldn't take it anymore and reached down and put my hand on top of his, "here, let me show you."

He looked me in the eyes excitedly. I curled my fingers around him mirroring his hand position. My middle finger dipped inwards over his.

"This little nub is my clit." I demonstrated how to trace circles around it. "Light light little circles like this." I let him experiment with that for a while sending little shivers through my body. "You keep that up long enough and you'll make me cum."

"Really?" He asked me. "I haven't even put anything in!"

"Yeah, you don't really need to. I can cum just from my clit."

"Whoa." He observed, and kept making little circles.

I could feel my chest beginning to flush and my breathing quickening. I was fighting off the orgasm as best I could but I knew it was a losing battle if I let him continue. "Let's come back to that" I suggested as I moved his finger lower - just above my opening. "This spot is really sensitive on me. Back and forth here feels really good." I rubbed his finger along the front part of my opening and got lost for a second as the waves crashed over me. When I opened my eyes, he was staring down at our hands intently. I'm pretty sure he would have taken notes if I let him.

"And this.." I pressed his finger into me and gasped as the two of us stretched my opening slightly. My words caught in my throat and I muttered something along the lines of "we can work up to that" before I let go of his hand and brought mine up to my chest.

It was a little like being teased. He would fingered me roughly for a few seconds, and just as my body got into that rhythm he would switch up to try something else. I felt like an engine that just wouldn't turn over. Every time my sparks would start to coalesce, he would hear me gasp or moan or grunt and he would break his rhythm eager to try something new.

I let him explore me for a long while like that, poking and prodding like a monkey discovering tools. I Opened my eyes only occasionally to check on him. Usually he was staring down at my pussy as he worked, but occasionally our eyes would meet and it seemed to embarrass him. Each time that happened he quickly looked away.

Don't get me wrong I wanted nothing more than to cum for him. I wanted to give him that confidence boost but I was a little worried that I had been edged so many times that I was overloaded and wasn't going to be able to.

I finally had enough and said "Here let me show you." I just couldn't take it anymore. I moved his hand out of the way. The last twenty four hours had been so incredibly frustrating. I had felt the urge to masturbate before I even left my dorm for the gym yesterday. I had considered it but ultimately decided against it so I wouldn't suffer from a post-orgasmic need to lounge. Then there was the gym and meeting Luke. My workout had been pretty short but physical activity always got me worked up. After the gym it was just a whirlwind of teasing, interrupted orgasms and unsatisfying dry humping. It had all built up to this moment. I needed to cum, and if I didn't I just wasn't going to be able to function.