Catching Up With Luke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "God you'll do anything to get me back to your room today won't you!" I shot at her accusingly despite her being right. I had completely forgotten about my duffel from dead day. "Speaking of that though... has Cody had anymore 'incidents' since that time in the car?" I shifted my weight slightly and the pressure of my heel pressed the seam of my shorts up between my lips. It wasn't enough to get me off, but it was at least satisfying the craving I was having for pressure.

Katie watched me quietly for more than a few seconds, with an almost undetectable smile under her expression.

"Well..." she started slowly, teasing me, fully aware that I was grinding my hips into my heel, "there have been a couple of times. I don't think I ever actually told you about what happened after he left our game at the party..."

I felt my breathing quicken slightly and my heart began to race. I had been giving him a lap dance - grinding myself into him. I had felt how hard he was through the thin fabric of our togas and... undergarments. I remembered how he had begun to throb and twitch before he stood up so abruptly and excused himself. Had I actually succeeded that night? Certainly if he had known what I was wearing under my toga...

Katie smiled at me devilishly and glanced towards my lap. "And just think! I could give you all the gory details if you would just came over today!" she torturously finished after giving me enough time to work myself up over the memory. She was staring at my chest as it quickly rose and fell. I threw another fry at her.

My interest was piqued and I had just about relented and agreed to it when I saw Katie's face change. I traced her eye line and saw Luke walking up to the table with his characteristically nervous expression. He was a picture of awkward nerdiness right down to his glasses and acne. He was wearing khaki pants that were maybe a size too small and a button up dress shirt. His hair was neatly parted on one side as if he hadn't yet realized his mom wouldn't judge him for trying anything more adventurous. Combined with his backpack worn tightly over both of his shoulders he was really only a black tie, name-tag and bike helmet away from looking like a missionary.

"Hey, uh... I got your text." He stammered out, slouching as the words came out of him.

Katie looked at me as though she required an explanation for this interloper pretending as though he knew us.

"Katie, this is Luke. Luke, this is my friend Katie."

"Your friend... Katie?" He lingered on her name while trying and failing to hide glancing over at her.

I felt my cheeks burning as I tried desperately to recall what I had said the night before. I knew I had mentioned some of the mischief that Katie and I liked to get up to back in high school, but I couldn't remember if I had actually mentioned her by name. I didn't think that I had, or even if I had that there was even a possibility he would put together that this was the same Katie, but his body language seemed to indicate that he knew everything. His mouth opened and shut silently a couple of times and his cheeks began to turn red.

I broke the awkward standoff with a rushed "Why don't you grab some lunch and join us!" He nodded and shuffled away in the direction of the chick-fil-A.

Katie let out an awkward half-laugh-half-sigh. "Wow. Ash. That's the guy?" She asked me judgmentally.

"Yeah." I insisted with a false air of self assuredness. "You know he's actually a really sweet."

Katie raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. He's just a little green that's all."

"Green? Him? I dunno Ash I'm sure that's what he tells all the girls." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"All the more reason to show him the ropes, right?"

Katie took a sip of her soda and bounced her knee up and down without breaking eye contact. I couldn't tell if she was hatching a devious plot or just judging my choice of plaything for this week.

I watched him in the distance as he was paying for his food at the counter. I mean sure he was awkward but at least there was a lot to work with! He was a little scrawny but overall in pretty good for a computer geek. Of course with those clothes you would never know it, but I had seen him in his gym clothes and it had been pretty apparent that all of his attempts to purge his impure thoughts through physical activity were paying off. He may not have hit that age yet where boys seem trade up their frame to a larger model but still, a part of me was just dying to see what was under his shirt. God... that shirt... someone needed to tell him that tucked in was not a good look.

I turned that thought over in my head. I would definitely need to discuss his styling with him before our date on Saturday. I wondered how he would react if I offered to give him a makeover. Of course he would probably get all bashful changing in front of me - I was certain he wouldn't want me to see him in his tighty-whiteys. I began to imagine his futile effort to cover himself as I held up clothes against his nearly bare body.

Just the thought of him trying to hide his hardening cock from me like he had last night was beginning to wind me up again. I wiggled my hips pressing my heel into my sex remembering it between my legs as I straddled him. Katie was right. This was my 'thing' now.

I leaned across the table and pressed her in a hushed voice, "So what happened that night? At least give me something here!"

Katie shook her head. "No way. You only get to know when you find time to come over."

"I told you - I can't." I pouted. "I have to cram today." Katie screwed up her face mocking me. "I'll swing by for my bag but I really can't stay!"

Luke returned to the table holding a bag of chick-fil-a and an expression that seemed to indicate he didn't know what to do next. I dropped my foot to the floor as I scooted over and patted the booth next to me. He looked at my hand as though it was going to bite him.

"So Luke!" Katie took over. "Ash tells me you're tutoring her in CompSci?"

"Uh. Yeah." He replied, continuing to stand without making a move to sit. I grabbed the side of his shirt and pulled him toward the booth.

He awkwardly clattered down with more of a crash than a sitting motion.

"Well kind of anyway. Not really formally tutoring. Just helping her get ready for our midterm."

"Yeah? How's she doing?"

Luke furrowed his brow unsure of what to do with this overprotective friend interrogating him. "Uh... fine, I guess? Better than when she first asked for my help. She didn't know how to even turn on her IDE."

I shot Katie daggers. She was always a bit too concerned with the status of my grades. We sat in awkward silence for a moment while Luke unwrapped his chicken sandwich.

She shot back a devious glance as I threw my last fry in my mouth.

"So Ash tells me you're Mormon? What's that like?"

I almost spit the fry right back out of my mouth. "Katie!" Was all the only retort I could muster.

Luke looked at me puzzled - slowly piecing together what all I had shared with her.

"Uh... yeah. It's good, I guess?" Luke took a bite of his sandwich to prevent any immediate elaboration.

"So did you like, go on a mission?" Katie had a habit of driving conversations with unwilling participants.

"Mmp- No." Luke choked a reply while swallowing. "My parents wanted me to focus on school so I skipped all of that."

A piece of the puzzle clicked into place for me. "Oh! So that's how your ex ended up at BYU while you're here!" I interjected before even thinking.

"Uh. Yeah." He replied slowly. "They claim that they don't care in admissions, but I can't help but think that's why I didn't get in." His face turned downcast as if the very mention of his ex's school were enough to ruin his day. The mood at the table seemed to sink. Mercifully at least the burning between my legs also began to die down.

Katie and I exchanged a look. It seemed like in that moment she suddenly understood the situation more fully.

"Well that was lucky!" She chimed in. "Who the fuck would want to be stuck at BYU?"

Luke just shrugged and took morosely another bite of his sandwich. We sat in silence watching him eat - as he got lost mentally in the memories of his ex.

The silence lingered in the air for a minute, but soon Katie couldn't take it anymore. "Hey Luke..." she broke the silence while glancing over at me. She kept eye contact with me, "I know you and Ash were planning on studying today, but I need to give her back her bag. Do you mind if she swings by my place?"

I did my best to shoot Katie a look of disapproval. She quickly glanced at Luke and then back to me.

I felt Luke look over at me, but I was focused on her face - she was wearing a nearly imperceptible smirk.

"Uh.. yeah. That's fine. I'll just swing back by my dorm after lunch and we can meet up there."

I had to think fast. "Oh just come with us! It'll only take a minute." I prodded him. "And besides your dorm is in on the other side of the library. This way we won't have to double back."

He just shrugged looking over at Katie. "If you're sure you don't mind."

"Of course not!" She bubbled with a hint of exasperation in her voice that I'm sure he wasn't able to pick up on like I did. "Besides, it'll probably only take a minute."

I stifled a giggle at the subtext. I know I shouldn't have but I just couldn't help it. Apparently Katie was thinking the same thing I was. I could feel Luke looking at me but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. Had he somehow picked up on her joke? If he was unsure of it I'm certain that my reaction had given it away. The realization made my cheeks burn.

It was like we were right back in high school. We would spend hours in Katie's bedroom chittering about boys and sharing inside jokes. Katie had never really had time for boys in high school due to her swim team commitments but that didn't mean she wasn't into them. Whenever we would have sleepovers she always wanted to hear about anything my boyfriend and I had done. It had actually all started pretty innocently. She would just listen intently as I described how we had made out. Typical girl stuff. Occasionally she would ask me to expand on details like how much tongue he had used, or if we had ever swapped gum.

One night I had excitedly confided in her about how he had pushed our boundaries by trying to sneak a feel of my chest. When I told her that - how he had gone to hold my face and as his hand moved up his palm grazed the side of my breast she fell suspiciously silent, clearly hanging on every word. That was the first time I noticed her hips bucking slightly with her heel tucked up underneath her.

I didn't believe what I was seeing at first. "What are you doing?" I had shot towards her, even though I knew the answer. I immediately regretted putting her on the spot as the words left my lips. I kicked myself thinking I should have just quietly watched.

Her face had burned bright red and her knees snapped shut. "I'm just... making myself feel good I guess." It was a pathetic attempt at an excuse and there was no way I could forget what I had just seen.

She had piqued my curiosity. It wasn't like I hadn't played with myself before. I had even humped my fair share of table corners and couch cushions, but I had just never considered grinding on my foot like that. "Let me watch?" I sheepishly asked, hoping that my curiosity would convince her to open back up.

"Well that depends. What happened next?" Had been her reply. She looked away from me, took a deep breath and slowly spread her knees. With that, what we started affectionately calling "story time" was born. It wasn't long until I had taken up a similar position and was mimicking her moves while I described Hunter's hands exploring my body.

It became a weekly thing for us. I would tell her about what Hunter and I had done that week - most of the time with her sitting in position in her desk chair and me watching her unabashedly from the floor occasionally mirroring her movements. We never outright talked about what we were doing. I think acknowledging it would have made things a little too real.

There weren't too many sessions before she abandoned the chair in favor of laying under the covers on her bed. We had this unspoken agreement where I would pretend to not notice her hand working away under the covers or the sound of her quick shallow breaths and she never mentioned the times when my voice would get shaky and then go silent as my orgasm washed over me.

Obviously she and I had gotten really close that year. I never actually told Hunter what she and I did at our sleepovers, but I may have embellished one or two of my stories for Katie's benefit that made her think I had.

It had all come to a head one day while the three of us were sitting around the lunch table when Katie, feeling particularly bold and in one of her moods made a comment that had revealed to Hunter that she knew a lot more about our sex lives than she should have.

Then like now, I could feel the boy's eyes burning into the side of my face. And then like now I just couldn't bring myself to meet Luke's stare and instead kept my eyes locked with Katie as she smirked back at me.

The longer the silence lingered, the worse it was getting. "Well, are we all ready then?" I managed to choke out.

"I am!" Katie replied while pushing up out of the booth.

I gave Luke a playful little shove and he stood up, giving me room to slide out.

It was a short walk west to Katie's dorm, and we mostly spent it making small talk about the test. I was particularly curious why Luke wasn't in class today. He didn't seem like the type to skip. He gave me some weak excuse like "I guess I just didn't feel like going today." Which I totally understood.

Katie never missed an opportunity to get a jab in though. "I guess Ash is rubbing off on you already!" Her choice of words were pretty clearly chosen to tease me. I watched Luke's face closely but it remained expressionless.

It seemed that "Luke the superhuman monk" that I had met yesterday had made a return, either that or he didn't pick up on her "rub off" pun. It was so hard to figure out what was going on in his head. He was certainly listening, just not reacting. Was he busy writing algorithms for his game? Thinking about his ex? Imagining my body pressing up against his?

When we reached the door to Katie's room she pushed her way in and made a bee-line for her closet shutting the door suspiciously quickly. I hadn't been to her new dorm yet, but her urgency told me that she was still maintaining a stash that she didn't necessarily want an outsider like Luke to see.

I followed her in and made my way to her bunk bed. "Love the new place. How's the new roomie?" I asked her as I sat on the bottom bunk. It occurred to me after I sat that I wasn't sure if the top or the bottom was Katie's.

She answered as she crossed the room to sit next to me. "She's good. She's been hanging out with this new guy a lot. She's definitely relaxed quite a bit." She parked right next to me on the bed.

"Uh, what are you doing Katie?" I asked quietly under my breath, "aren't you going to get my bag?"

She shot Luke a quick glance and then turned back to me. He was awkwardly standing in the doorway trying examine the floor, the ceiling, his toes, or basically look at anything other than the two of us. It seemed like he wanted to disappear.

Her voice was barely above a whisper and her eyes were pleading with me, "I need to empty it out." She gestured with her eyes over to her closet desperately. "I've been using it."

She didn't need to say more, I knew exactly what she meant. A giggle escaped me causing Luke to glance up from his perch in the doorway. His sudden focus caught Katie's attention as well. She leaned in to my ear and covered her mouth. "Distract him for me?" She whispered. Last semester Katie had inadvertently stumbled onto her boyfriend's fetish and last I knew they were enjoying exploring it together. She had even exposed me to it one night. It only made sense that she would be stashing her supplies in my extra bag. Her new room mate didn't know me and it would be pretty easy to throw me under the bus if she needed to. I also appreciated her reluctance towards emptying my bag in front of Luke.

To tell the truth with any other guy I probably would have just said "fuck it" and taken the duffel without Katie bothering to empty it, but I was worried that explaining that entire back story to Luke might be a little overwhelming to him.

Luke stood looking particularly uncomfortable at the prospect of the secrets being passed. Katie's whispers tickled my ear, causing me to smile.

"Hey Luke," I started - "Katie needs a bit of help with her computer. Would you mind taking a look?"

He gave me a puzzled look and muttered something along the lines of a suspicious "uh sure..."

I stood up from the bed and crossed over to Katie's desk while she moved towards the closet. I sat at her chair as Luke settled in over my shoulder, wiggled the mouse and quickly punched in "b4ck57r0ke!!one" as I could hear Katie rummaging in the closet behind us.

Now, I want to be very clear - Katie didn't protest when I made the comment that she needed a little computer help. She didn't protest when I went to her computer, and she didn't protest when I explained to Luke that she was having issues getting her email to send notifications to her phone. Every single one of those statements were opportunities for her to stop me. Every single one of those opportunities were indicating that I was about to open her web browser, so I can only assume that she was either so laser focused on her task in the closet that she didn't realize, or she had completely forgotten what she had left open when she last left her computer.

There was nothing out of the ordinary with her desktop. In true Katie fashion, her desktop was stupidly clean and sported a normal picture of her and Cody standing on a pool deck prior to one of her races. I clicked the purple and orange logo in her taskbar and her Firefox popped open showing an array of thumbnails. Nothing I saw initially warranted the gasp I heard come from Luke. It seemed to me like it was just a folder full of pictures of Katie lounging around her dorm.

"Uh.." he managed while grabbing for the mouse. That's when my eyes focused on the thumbnail in the bottom right of the screen. It was a small but very clear image of a topless Katie with one of her hands straight down the front of her unbuttoned jeans.

I dodged his play for the mouse. I wasn't sure if he had noticed it at first, but I looked up at him and his cheeks were already beginning to turn pink. I instinctively hit the scroll wheel revealing progressively more riskeé photos, but Luke managed to grab the mouse from me. Every inch of my body wanted to see what else was in the folder. It was clear Katie hadn't taken these herself and there was a very real possibility that they got even more risqué. Luke and I looked at each other in shocked silence. I tried to read his face. He was somewhere between entertained, embarrassed, aroused and frightened of the consequences but before I could figure out my next move he just declared, "Uh, maybe it's better if I just wait outside!"

I stood up to follow him right as Katie met me with my bag. Luke was out of her door already.

"What was that about?" She asked, but I had to chase after him. I didn't have time to explain.

It all happened so fast. I grabbed my seemingly empty duffel, shot her a smile and just and a quick "We're definitely catching up later this week." I had questions now and would happily trade stories of whatever ended up happening with Luke in return for knowing about her photo shoot.

Luke was waiting for me outside the door. He made no mention of what we saw on her computer - apparently content to just pretend it didn't happen. We barely made it out of Katie's dorm when her text pinged my phone.