Cate and Mark Ch. 01: Georgia Threesome

Story Info
Cate and Mark's trip to Atlanta turns into a wild threesome.
1.4k words
3.83
8.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 52, Cate still had long, lustrous hair, bright blue eyes, and silky-smooth skin. Her body could be described as buxom, and she definitely had it in her to still turn heads when she got herself fixed up. Her marriage to husband, Mark, also 52, had hit some bumps. Over the past few years they'd generally moved apart. And each had an affair or two in the mix over recent years. For a while, it was very unclear if they were even going to bother staying together.

This all was kind of a shame, partly because Mark was really hot for his age. Muscular, dark, and classically handsome. And he had a bright personality that regularly drew women in. On top of all this, he was enormously successful as a writer for the New Yorker, perhaps the magazine's most popular author, in fact. In many ways, he was a great guy. But after living together for over two decades, his imperfections came out and for a while, now, Cate simply found herself not into him.

Everything changed after the affairs were exposed. Cate and Mark were both deeply upset with one another. They both still loved each other, and this fact was abundantly clear to anyone who knew them at all. Yet they had each stepped out on their marriage, so clearly they were each looking for something else.

After months of couples therapy and even a brief and painful separation, Cate and Mark committed to a future with one another. No more affairs. No more deceit. They looked each other in the eyes and decided that they were going to fall in love with one another, and, perhaps more importantly, in LUST with one another, all over again.

***

An upcoming weekend to Atlanta for a trade conference seemed like the perfect opportunity to rekindle what had, long ago, been a steamy love affair between them. Cate was glad to join and packed her sexiest lingerie with high hopes. The couple held hands during the entire flight to Georgia, each feeling equal parts love and naughty.

After checking their bags at the hotel desk upon checking in, Cate and Mark entered the conference reception, where high-end wines and beers were being served. They registered for the conference and found themselves talking with a group of women who wrote for the Atlantic. These women were dressed to kill and Cate was happy that she'd chosen to accompany her man on this one!

Cate was looking pretty sexy herself, with a long, silky black dress with an open back and a deep v in the front, showing off her outrageously hot cleavage. Her makeup was done up right and her dark lips were full and beautiful. She looked and felt great about herself. And was proud to be Mark's date at this high-end event.

As the evening went on, the couple and their new friends found themselves a splash tipsy. Heather, one of the Atlantic writers, with long, straight blonde hair and long silky legs under a smart red dress, had definitely had enough to drink and needed to head upstairs. It was 11pm and Cate and Mark decided to help her up to the room and to head upstairs themselves. It turned out that Heather was in the room just next door up on the 11th floor. And she got there safely.

***

The second that they entered the hotel room, Mark could not keep his hands off Cate. At first she felt like it was too much. It had been a long time since they had been like this with one another. But somehow, at this new phase, and seeing Mark through a new lens, she found herself horny as hell and willing to do anything he wanted.

Mark kissed her passionately on the lips, running his hands firmly through her thick hair. Moving down to kiss her ear, so sensually. Followed by her neck.

Suddenly Cate found herself on the bed, face down, and teeming with all kinds of feels. Mark had briefly left the room. And she lay there waiting. Truth told, she was waiting to be fucked out of her mind.

Upon Mark's return, Cate felt a wave of feelings emanate from near her pussy outward. She wanted it so bad and could not wait to see what he had in store for her.

At first, Mark gently removed Cate's hot black dress and stockings. What happened next surprised Cate enormously. Mark used Cate's own stockings to tie her wrists behind her back. He then gently removed her silky black panties and used them, pussy scent and all, as a makeshift blindfold for Cate. This was so hot, she could barely stand it.

At that point, Mark ever so softly, spanked her smooth, vivacious ass. Cate writhed at this, shaking her ass in a state of near climax. "More, please, more!" Cate found herself saying, uncontrollably. She wanted to be spanked so badly. And nothing else in the world mattered.

***

Mark stepped away from the bed for a bit and Cate wasn't sure what was up. She lay there in the dark tied up wanting more. No, NEEDING more. How could he leave her like this? She needed to be spanked. And she needed to be fucked.

When Mark returned, he was not alone. Cate could tell immediately by the scent of the perfume that he had returned with one very-drunk Heather from next door. Cate and Brian had never had a threesome before and Cate found herself writhing with excitement. Tonight would be the night, and it would be amazing.

Heather's hand on Cate's ass felt so hot. The spanks started small and gentle. But then they built in a mad crescendo.

Spank! Spank!

Spank! Spank!

Spank! Spank!

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

"More! More! Don't stop!!" Cate found herself screaming.

What Heather did next surprised Cate. But it felt so damn good. Suddenly, without warning, Heather's tongue was right up against Cate's ass.

"Oh my god!!" Cate screamed. "Do it! Lick it! Don't stop. Please. Please!!"

Heather was happy to oblige, getting that hole so wet. For Cate, nothing could have felt better and she found herself having an all-out full-body orgasm. She never wanted this to end.

Yet somehow, it got even hotter. In the middle of this amazing rimjob from this beautiful woman, Cate felt Mark coming around to her face. First, he kissed her passionately and firmly, running his fingers through her lustrous hair. He then took his hard cock and placed it right up against her lips.

Truth told, Cate had not sucked Mark's dick in a long time. She was suddenly reminded of how much pleasure she had gotten years ago by sucking his dick and making him cum with just her mouth. She found herself quickly licking the small hole and then the entire head. It tasted amazing and she wanted it deeper.

"Cate, you are our slave tonight and you'll have to be beg for it."

Cate didn't need to be told that twice.

"Please. Please! Let me suck your dick. Put it in deep. All the way. Make me gag. I want to suck it so hard. Make me suck it!"

Mark slowly placed his full cock deep in Cate's mouth and she loved it. The whole while, she was being rimmed by sexy Heather, and was simply floating in an orgasmic state.

Cate tightened up her mouth and sucked hard. In and out. In and out. She felt it getting firmer. She felt it swelling with love. In and out. In and out.

Suddenly, Marc's load took over Cate's mouth. Any time in the past ten years, she would have been grossed out by this. But she was now seeing Mark in a whole new light. And it didn't hurt that Heather's tongue in her ass was making her writhe in ecstasy.

Cate swallowed the whole warm load. And she loved each and every drop of it.

***

That night, Cate slept in the firm arms of the man she'd married decades earlier. The man whom she'd made wedding vows to. The father of her two amazing children. The true man of her dreams. Feeling as loved and satisfied as she'd ever felt before. Things were on the upswing and she knew it. She smiled, kissed Mark gently on the lips, and fell of into a beautiful, deep sleep.