All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 02'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 1 year ago

What a very heavily signalled surprise!!! 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all know the ending to the one. I thought this was taking place in the States, but it is obvious that it is in an English speaking country because of the language and writing (not that it matters). Anyway, carry on old chap/mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoy a loving couple doing some role-playing. This is going to descend into wife being gangbanged... I guess she turns out to be a cheating slut whore and he's a sissy wimp who allows it... too bad, up until now it was a good story. Now its become just one more shitty cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After more than 400 years William's influence is still strong today. Yet another comedy of errors which will result in the debasement of a married woman, the humiliation of her husband, and potentially the death of a "normal" marriage. All because she couldn't leave things well enough alone and do as her husband asked of her. Not a fan of stories that have perpetually stupid people continually making idiotic decisions. Proof that the walking insane are among us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kind of drifted off in both chapters... did the wife cheat yet or did she become the entertainment yet? There are so many of the "wife substitutes for the stripper" stories or the wife escorts a client story already so I hope this does something a bit different. If not just have her strip and have sex with the guys already and then just leave us wonder if the husband jerks off or does a BTB.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

know where this is going

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

It’s role play dammit! Can’t expect much from a lousy cuck story, but at least learn to spell.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 1 year ago

Sorry, guess there is just too many differences in New Zealand English and American English. I was tolerating it until I got to the "of-license" to get "condiments to make cocktails". Never heard of an of-license so I have no idea what that is. But in America you would find what we call condiments, mayonnaise, mustard, catsup, etc. at a grocery store or any place that sells sandwich making supplies. And I can't imagine any recipe using those ingredients to make cocktails. I decided I was spending too much time trying to translate and stopped there to make my comments, score and hit the back button. Maybe you will get enough local readers to give you a good score. Good luck.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story so far, Thanks for your writing.

chrisp69chrisp69over 1 year ago

Please been on part three

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying it, it's obvious where it is going, I'm interested to see how it turns out. Wife substitutes the stripper is fun hard to add something new but this is still enjoyable! I can't wait to learn how it goes. Personally, I wish the BTB people would leave other stories alone. We know there are loads of people who hate the cuck or sharing thing. But there are plenty of people who enjoy it too. Write as you like! And don't worry about the NZ English thing but do check your spelling a bit, it's an Off-license even in New Zealand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A marriage on the way down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this! Unlike the American commenting on trying to translate the story, which is fair enough, it was great reading something written in British/ Aussie/ NZ English!

Off Licence = liquor store

I’d have given it a different twist but still it is a classic story line for a damn good reason.

My take on it involves the biggest erogenous zone of all - the mind.

Whilst the were getting their kink on in the bedroom roleplaying, ramp up the dirty talk let her know that he has pictures/ video of her being a filthy little slut, then go ahead with some (very fake) blackmail telling her that he needed a stripper for a party and she was the right slut for the job. Or else he sends the pictures to her husband and friends.

Obviously that’s just a role play kink.

That puts the idea in her head ready for the situation that they’re handling now.

Slut-shaming is a massive turn off anywhere and everywhere except in a consensual scene then it can be a massive turn on (depends on the woman) the same goes for blackmail (I really hate bullies).

Love the story, IMHO the anti-cuck brigade just need to take a chill pill or do something crazy like read stories that they do like. It’s just a sexy fantasy ffs. 5 stars.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...