Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids were into their last week of school summer holidays, so Dave gave them the task of decorating the carton to look like a small Egyptian chest. He showed them the vase, asked if they could match it, and place an Egyptian eye, like the one on the vase, on one end. He drew them a circle where he wanted the eye placed.

Trish had been on a teacher-only day and didn't arrive home until 4:00 pm. The children raced up to show her what they had made for dad. It was quite a fantastic job, it wouldn't fool anyone if they looked hard, but a bunch of drunken guys were unlikely to notice it. Trish praised them for their efforts but gave Dave a 'What is it for look?'

Dave took her aside and explained about hiding the video camera. They had arranged for the kids to stay with Trish's parents on Friday night. They had called Trish at work, asking if they could have the grandchildren from Wednesday night and keep them for the weekend, as they wanted to take them to their holiday home.

On Wednesday after lunch, Dave dropped the children off at their grandparents. Then drove home and took the Egyptian chest out to the garage. He cut a hole in the end, lined up with where the lens would be and set the chest on a cabinet in the lounge. It was perfect; the Egyptian eye disguised the lens really well. Then he put a chair out in the middle of their lounge, where he estimated the stripper would stand. He practised with zoom and focus, checking the results until he was happy.

Then Dave had a worrying thought; the last time he used the camera, he had to use three SD cards as they only held thirty minutes each. So he called Gary, asking him about the extra cards. Gary informed him that he had just bought the latest 64 Gb card, and it should last about two hours.

Trish arrived home just before dinner time and asked what he was doing. When he explained to her, she was very excited and quizzed him about how he would get it working without the guys seeing him if he had it positioned on a shelf. He showed her the little remote that would work from anywhere in the room and hinted that they should have a dummy run to ensure it worked.

Trish gave him a naughty look, "So you want me to strip for you?"

Dave gave her a wink and told her it would only be to test everything out. Trish responded that she would think about it, "Maybe later if you make me a strong drink!"

They had a glass of wine with dinner, something they seldom did during the week. And while Trish messed around in the kitchen, he poured her a strong Southern Comfort. They sat on the settee and cuddled up to one another. Finally, she asked Dave for another drink and then asked him to get the camera set up. Drink in hand, she left the lounge and went upstairs to get changed.

When Trish walked back into the room half an hour later, she had her hair up, make-up tastefully applied and was wearing a tight black dress. Dave was by the record player. He had some music playing; turning the volume up, he leaned against the wall opposite the camera and pressed the record button.

Trish started to sway and dance provocatively. He stopped her, and they both watched the video playback. He saw that he needed to change the zoom and move the camera forward inside the box a little so you couldn't see the hole's edge. He wiped what they had filmed, and they started again. This time she was really in the mood and danced much more suggestively. The dress hugged her curves and showed a good amount of cleavage.

Dave leaned back against the wall. He admired her body, her incredible curves, the black dress wrapping around her thighs. Her breasts looked massive, straining against the material. His heart was arcing, and his cock swelled as he watched her arch her back, making her breast jut forward, emphasising her hard nipples pressed hard against the thin dress material. She saw him admiring her and lifted her dress up to show him she was wearing her suspender belt.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Dave; suspenders always made him horny.

She swayed over to him and had him unzip her dress, then slid it down over her hips a let it drop to the floor. She swayed back to the middle of the room and removed her bra. Pulling on her nipples, she used her free hand to release her hair and let it fall over her shoulders.

Finally, she slid her panties down over her undulating thighs and let them drop to the floor. Looking over at Dave, she asked, "Why are you still dressed?"

Dave undressed so quickly he felt some seems tearing in his haste. She beckoned him into the middle of the floor; he realised she wanted him on camera too. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth.

He tried to get her to stop, feeling his seed rising in his shaft. But she wouldn't let go, and he couldn't hold it back and flooded her mouth.

Trish hopped up and went into the kitchen to rinse her mouth out. It was a shame; she never swallowed him. When she returned to the lounge, she found Dave checking out the video, and she rushed over to watch, admonishing him for watching it without her. But he turned it off and said he would get it going on the TV.

They sat on the couch, both still naked, his arm around her shoulders caressing a breast. When the film reached her, giving him a blow the job,

he glanced at Trish to see how she was handling seeing herself on film. She had a glazed look in her eyes and had her hand between her legs.

Immediately his cock went from semi-hard to a full raging boner. He pulled Trish of the couch onto the floor, lifted her legs to his shoulders and took her hard. Trish squirmed around so she could keep watching the TV; her hand was still between her legs, working her clit. And in moments, she was coming, euphoric cries escaping her lips.

Dave, though very aroused by her orgasm, was nowhere near ready to cum. So he slowed, expecting Trish to try and roll him off, as she would usually be way too sensitive to carry on. But tonight, she kept matching his movements, and as he continued, she started encouraging him with little jerks of her hips, attempting to have another climax. Soon her groans matched her movements, and she started yelling out that she was coming again. Dave rolled her over, lifted her to her knees and took her doggy style. She liked it this way when intensely aroused.

And in only a few strokes, she came again. Her climax had set Dave off as well, and they slumped to the floor and both absolutely fucked. They lay on the floor for what seemed an age but finally recovered enough to hobble up to bed.

---

Friday morning, Dave and Trish slept in until around 9:00; the house was so quiet, with no kids around. She had arranged with the school not to go in that day, which wasn't a problem. They had an early lunch, then headed to the shop and spent the afternoon preparing delicious finger foods for the function. At about 3:30, Dave drove down to the local of-license and bought the condiments to make the cocktails.

They had a light early dinner, loaded up the van, and Dave drove to the hotel, with Trish following in her car. He pulled up outside the loading dock and waited while Trish parked. Then they went looking for the loading bay boss; he had already spotted them. Introducing himself as Mata, he directed them to park the van in the loading dock. Then he rolled out a trolly for them to cart the food up to the Penthouse.

He gave them a card for the service lift and a key to the Penthouse, explaining that if they needed to get up and down, they needed to use the service lift. He also said they could leave the van in the loading dock as there were no more deliveries until after lunch Saturday.

Then he gave Trish a card to put in the window of her car, and she went out to the car park and sorted this while Dave got the trolly loaded up with the food and trays of glasses etc. When Trish returned, they all rode up in the service lift, and he showed them around the room. Just inside the door was a two-drawer occasional table with three little cardboard envelopes containing room key cards.

Dave picked them up and saw one marked Penthouse with the names Peter, George and James written on the front. He remembered that Bob had mentioned his son's name was Peter, so he made a mental note of the groom's name. The other two envelopes were for the floor below; the first had three names, Ted, Jim and Steve, and the other envelope was for Mike and Zack. He tried to remember all these names but knew he probably would forget some of them, as he was hopeless with names.

Mata said he would leave them to it, "I won't be here when you come down after midnight, as I finish at 9:00. But the night porter will be around, probably in my office watching telly, the lazy bastard. He will open the roller door to let you get the van out." Then turning to go, Mata remembered something else. "How is the stripper getting here? I'd like to get a look at her."

Trish spoke up. "I'm going to pick her up and bring her up to the room, but she's not going to be here until ten, so you will miss her. Then I'm going home, as my husband won't let me stay."

"Bloody right, a lovely lady like you shouldn't be in a room full of lecherous young stags. Not right at all. Remember you will need to take the Penthouse key card, as it is the only card that will allow you back onto this floor." He replied.

When he had left, Trish turned to Dave. "Lecherous young guys, indeed! That man couldn't take his eyes off me. Every time you looked the other way, he was undressing me with his eyes."

Trish again tried to convince Dave that she should stay and help.

But Dave shut her down, "These guys are from a different tier of society than us. They have too much money and think they can buy anything. So I fully expect they will push the stripper to give them extras. I don't want you here if it gets a bit out of hand.

Trish argued that her being there would keep things in hand. But Dave put his foot down, "things getting out of hand are what makes a good stag do. I'll take you to a strip club one night; you can see what happens there."

"I wouldn't be seen dead at a strip club. What if someone we knew saw us there?" Trish exclaimed. But she finally gave in and said she would go home after dropping Ann off.

Dave took in the Penthouse; they were standing in a very smartly decorated lounge; straight ahead were two three-seater sofas and a couple of lazy boy chairs. They had been arranged in an arc facing the wall, where a TV was mounted. Behind the sofas were large ranch sliders opening onto a balcony with a fabulous view of the harbour.

The far end of the lounge had a Dining and kitchen area with an Island bench. On this, Dave could see the three large cartons of alcohol. He looked in them and found Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Brandy and some Liqueurs. There were also four twelve-packs of beer on the floor. Adam had supplied way too much for just eight guys. He opened the fridge to load some beer but found it full of bags of ice and two bottles of Veuve Clicquot Champagne on the shelf. He shut the fridge door, before Trish could see the bubbly, wondering if it may get him back in Trish's good books when he brought it home later.

"Trish, can you go to the van and bring up the large Chilly Bin? I'll load it with ice for some of this beer." Then he sorted out the glasses, mixers, and spirits he thought he would use.

He checked in the bedrooms, the one nearest the entry had two large beds. The other was the main bedroom, with a large King sized bed and a window that looked out onto the city. In between the two bedrooms, each room had an on-suit. Lovely thought Dave, how the other half lives.

He then got out the Egyptian vase and the little chest containing the video camera and placed them on one of the shelves in the kitchen. Finally, he stood back, looked closely, and was satisfied that the camera was well disguised.

Just then, his phone rang. It was Silvia, "Dave, we have a problem!" Echoed in his ear. "I've just had a call from Anne. She's got a tummy bug and has diarrhea and vomiting. So there is no way she will be able to do the gig tonight. And she is too scared to phone you."

"Fuck! Silvia, what can we do? I can't afford this evening to go wrong. It's very important to us. I told you who the client is."

Silvia replied, "I'll get on the phone and find you someone; I'll call you back soon."

"I'm busy setting up, so I'll give my phone to my wife. She can sit downstairs and organise it with you. Please don't let us down?"

"I think my flatmate will do it, but I haven't managed to get a hold of her yet. She's often said she would like to come with me and strip one night, and she's cute. The guys will love her. Leave it with me, and tell your wife I'll call within half an hour."

When Trish arrived back with the bin, she let out a tirade about Mata, "bloody lecherous bastard, the only time he took his eyes off my tits was when I crawled into the back of the van to get the chilly bin, and then I could feel his eyes burning into my arse." Then she saw the worry on Dave's face. "What's wrong?"

"The bloody stripper is sick. Silvia is jacking up her friend to do it. Can you take the phone downstairs and find where to pick her up? Silvia has promised to call back soon."

"How can this happen to us? It's almost 8:30. You said the guys would be here at 9:00. I'll help you set up, then go and wait."

"Just set the food on the dining table and go. I don't want you here when they walk in. Please?" the worry evident in Dave's voice.

Dave put two dozen of the beer in the Chilly Bin on the floor at the end of the bench, then continued setting the drinks. It only took Trish ten minutes, and she had all the food laid out, grabbed the phone off Dave and headed out the door.

"Keep me in touch with what is happening," Dave called out.

"Don't worry, I'll call you on the room phone." She called out as the door closed, her voice sounding just as worried as his.

To be continued.......

12