All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 04'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't keep your wife in the dark about the money. They paid it to have sex with her, whether they know she is actually your wife or not. To them, Maria is just a whore and you're her pimp. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did the guy think was going to happen? His wife was only going to dance? Now with the money he is probably willing to let her do it again. Sure she liked it you fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh look the whore is now a professional whore and the cuck is now a professional cuck/pimp. As predicted by many readers. Very predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t… please don’t…

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Yuck, how can anyone believe this is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes…….go Ahead & come clean with wifey. She’s going to enjoy another gangbang. I’ve talked to several women who have been gangbanged. They all said it was the hottest slutty thing they’ve ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How will the kids go when the truth comes out in the future somehow and gets shared around the school. The authorities would claim she is a bad mother and take kids. Losing her job would be instant They both need to grow up and see the results of what can happen and forget about their so called feelings remember the disrespect to their marriage and family, finally realise they have so much to loose. There are better ways to make a living. Pimps and pros need to be single with no family that they can hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't believe how calm he is. Even after she felt all sad and guilt she does George one more time! And he says nothing! Now he is a pimp and she is a whore. Why hide it? I bet he would get even more money when his friends know his wife is a whore and they would pay to do her in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very sick

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

And with that, a whore is born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two terrible stupid people. He fucked after she'd be a whore to several guys? Good, now they can share STD's and hopefully go quietly into the night. That would be great for their children who don't stand a chance if these two idiots raise them.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Do all writers think that all husbands want to pimp their wives off and get giddy with thinking about sloppy 7ths? You praise the wife for becoming a full blown whore and of course hubby is nothing more than a pathetic and perverted pimp. What a horrible couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is as predictable as it is pathetic.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I find this a great and interesting story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too stupid to read; my brain just hurled into my skull, quite a bit, actually. Thank god I never made it through the first page. 2 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Of course the whore will dance, and the cuck will be fine with it.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 1 year ago

Some commentators have forgotten this is fiction. I enjoyed it even though I could see where it was going. Well written so 5*

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Look at this chapter 4 a 26thNC and the nonys are still here lapping it up, pretending that they hate it.

Let me ask, if you hate it so much why even open the story? Catering for a Stag Do in Loving Wives tells you all you need to know. The stripper isn't going to show and the wife will step in and it will all get out of hand...

And even after shouting down how awful this FICTIONAL wife is, they come back for more.

Bet you they will all be back for the next chapter too.

Now...

I enjoyed the story, but a few things niggled - it should have ended after them talking it all through or Bob coming in to pay for the outfit. I think you are in danger of going through a repeat of the stag do and watering it all down. But I will take a look and see.

Alfa - colloquial for Alfa Romeos, I think you were looking for Alpha.

Rapt - being completely fascinated, I think you meant wrapped.

F7 won't pick up on stuff like that.

Language tool picked up alfa but not rapt, don't know how grammarly would cope. An editor will pick up those little bits for you.

jackheadjackheadover 1 year ago

You really think you can make a series out of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Between the money and the sexual excitement Trish will be available for any and all stag parties.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Awesome. M really digging the story of them caught in a tough spot and the conflicting emotions. Thanks for posting it!

CandTNQCandTNQabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story series

Having been the centre of attention of several men at the same time I know how sexual and fun it is

Thanks for writing

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

D I V O R C E ! ! ! Now.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

I do love this series, it is so well written.

I've entertained many times for my husband, his friends and business colleagues.

Just pure sex, nothing quite like it and I'm sure Trish will do it.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...