Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ones do you remember?"

"Well, in the lounge with Pete and George. On the bed when you were double penetrated and gave me a blow job, and when you were with George after everyone had gone, I sat and listened from the lounge. You certainly came then."

"Oh, I also came when Ted ejaculated all over my face and even harder when Zach started swearing and calling me his bitch."

"But you hate swearing."

"I know, but even thinking about that makes me tingle between my legs. I don't understand what has gone wrong with me."

"That one I don't understand," said Dave, "I lost my cool and nearly ruined the whole evening. I'm surprised that one of the guys did not become aware you were my wife."

They talked for another hour and slowly became more candid with one another. They fought to understand all the doubts and fears they harboured. Finally, when Dave ran out of questions and shut his eyes to sleep, Trish whispered in his ear that she wanted him to make love to her.

It was very gentle, slow lovemaking. Trish didn't cum, but fell contentedly to sleep in Dave's arms.

Dave woke and found Trish cuddling into him and stroking his morning erection. He saw that it was nearly ten and felt guilty about feeling horny. But Trish made it very clear she wanted him, and they made love as they used to in the early days of their marriage. It was awkward but exciting, and it almost felt like they were sleeping together for the first time. He tried uttering a couple of swear words when he had her pretty worked up and was astounded to find her responding with enthusiasm and her telling him to fuck her harder.

They drove home in the van. Trish didn't want to be alone in her car. She said she would be overcome with guilt and embarrassment and needed him near. The children were due home until dinner time, so they had the rest of the day to keep discussing things. After lunch, Dave saw the next-door neighbour out in his garden, so he went out and asked if he could run him into town to pick up Trish's car. But when he told Trish he was going to get her car, she insisted that she go with them as she still could not face being alone.

When they returned home and resumed discussing the night, Dave said he had a question he was scared to ask, but he had to ask it. "would you like to do something like that again?"

Trish didn't want to answer, but Dave pressed her into a response. "Oh god, I don't want to answer. I think you want me to answer no! And if I say anything else, you will hate me."

I won't hate you. What you just said tells me your answer, but I need to hear it from your lips, and we need to discuss how we handle that."

Trish whispered. "Who wouldn't want to experience all those sensations again? But I don't think I could ever do it. This happened spontaneously. If we ever tried to make that happen again, it would be planned and never the same. So I don't think it will ever happen again. Anyway, I'd be too embarrassed and scared of anyone we know finding out. So please don't ask me too."

"I won't ask you to do anything. But if you ever did want to, I ask that you don't do it behind my back. So please promise me that."

—-

On Sunday, Trish clung around Dave and the children all day. Then on Monday, she started her first week back teaching and settled into meeting all her different levels of students. She came home that night enthused about her day and all the people she had met. But she quietly admitted to Dave when the kids were in another room that she had some panic moments during the day.

"Friday night flashed across my mind, and I looked at these new faces and wondered what they would think of me. But the worst thing was that I got aroused thinking about it. I wonder how long this is going to last?"

That morning once Trish and the kids had left for school, Dave had driven to a camera store and purchased a new 64Mb SD card, not wanting to return the camera to Steve with the existing card in it. He knew he could copy it and then delete the content. But he was not prepared to risk Steve or someone else retrieving that data from it. The original SD card he took down to the shop and locked it away in his office drawer with all the money they had made.

Once Dave had seen the kids off to school on Tuesday, he went to their shop to continue tidying, painting and planning. Dave was painting their new bathroom/changing rooms when he heard someone enter the shop.

It was Bob Simpson. "I'm here to settle up for the other night," Bob stated.

"But you already paid us up front," Dave responded.

"I know, but I have been talking to George. He's in raptures about the night you put on."

Alarm crossed Dave's face, 'two bloody days and George was blabbing it all over town.'

Bob saw the look on Dave's face, "Relax, he's sworn me to secrecy, and I'm sure he's not told me an eighth of what happened. But he tells me your stripper bailed at the last minute, and your wife jacked up a friend's wife to do the night. Moreover, he tells me that this woman's husband has no idea where she went that night, and she had to buy a dress, lingerie etc., in the hotel boutique. That must have cost a small fortune, so I've written a check that I hope covers it."

Dave looked down at the three thousand dollar cheque Bob had handed him. "this is a bit more than we spent."

"Don't worry about it. I've something else to run past you."

Bob explained that George had raved about Maria, said she was beautiful and hinted she had done much more than just dance. He had pressed Bob to try and get her phone number or address. "I don't suppose you'd give me that?"

I shook my head, "No. I've promised her no one will ever know about the night."

"Well, I might be entertaining some important American guests in a couple of months. So, could you ask her if she would be interested in stripping again? I see that you don't think it's a good idea. But take this. It's a little incentive." He handed Dave an envelope and said, "You sort it out. I will happily double that for her if she's even half as good as George has said. And I want you guys to cater for the evening."

Dave tucked the envelope in his pocket, then brought up something weighing on his mind. "I'm a bit embarrassed about all the booze left over. It was hardly touched. It's all in the back room here. Can I give some of it back to you?"

Bob smiled at Dave. "Thanks for being honest, but I told my store manager to get one of our shops to supply it. I told them it was for my son's stag do, they were to cover some common cocktails and not to be stingy, and to put it down to Advertising/Marketing. So I have no idea what they supplied, and I certainly don't want it back. We will do the same thing for the function I just talked about, and I intend to have Adam, my store manager, with me at this function as I'm grooming him for higher things. He's a good guy."

After he had left, Dave sat and pondered how to handle this. Finally, he checked the envelope, two thousand dollars cash. Fuck! he thought. Trish had been mortified when he told her about the almost two grand the boys had left for her. 'It makes me feel like a prostitute', she had told him. It took a long hard discussion before she accepted his argument that the money was to cover her clothes etc. So he hadn't dared bring up with her the $1400 in the envelope George had handed him at the end of the night. It was in the drawer; he was still unsure how to bank it without her having to face what she had done to get it.

He thought about her response, 'that she may like to try a repeat sometime', but he knew they were not ready to discuss that yet. So he slipped the envelope into the drawer with the other money and locked it away. He realised one of his next jobs had to be installing a safe somewhere on the premises.

He continued working on the restrooms for the rest of the afternoon. But his mind kept returning to Bob's offer. Bob's proposed function would be the perfect event if they were ever to try sharing again. Business people from the States would give them the anonymity they would want. Plenty of time, though, he decided not to mention anything about Bob's offer until he heard back from Bob that it was all go. And as Bob had never met Trish/Maria, he could substitute Silvia in her place if he thought neither of them could handle it. He told himself they still had a lot of work to do in sorting out their emotions before making such a monumental decision.

It was four months before Bob returned to Dave and said he had finally nailed down a distribution agreement with the American company. The three senior partners were coming to New Zealand in just over a month. He wanted to know if Dave had spoken with Maria and if she would dance for them.

To be continued,,,

12