All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 12'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This should have ended 8 chapters ago. Junk filler and getting worse.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 1 year ago

Love this series please don't stop. Brilliant. Thank you. Don't make Dave a wimp. But how about someone controlling Trish. Might be interesting. Anyway it's your story and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alain is a pig of a hypocrite. It seems he has a problem with someone having an affair with his wife but he doesn't see anything wrong playing with another man's wife. Even if those people are players Alain could have done the right thing and kept his hands off Trish. This whole series is full of inconsistencies, hypocrisy, and plain bad ethical behavior. I would expound on the total lack of morals, but obviously none of the characters have any understanding of them. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She cheats, then says she is sorry, then cheats again and again says she is sorry and he accepts all! How can she have any respect for him? How can this marriage survive?

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Initial storyline was good, the last 3 submissions changed the direction of the story too much and it’s like reading a different story.

davp6255davp6255about 1 year ago

this gets better by the chapter. keep em cummin

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

This has got to be the most erotic series I have read so far. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dave's an idiot and Trish is a slut whore. The marriage is a joke and the selfish slut will just keep fucking more and more men now that she knows her husband will give her away to anyone she wants. STD's are right around the corner for both of them followed quickly by divorce.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

She’s sorry for cheating or she isn’t, it csnt be both.

And how many times does she need to cheat before Dave pulls his head out of his ass and divorces her? Because she clearly won’t stop and considering she practically left her marriage to be with another man, at some point she will and the what will Dave do? Cry like a little girl? Man up and pull the trigger?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The slow death spiral, into the bottom of the cesspool. Part 1 was bad enough, but wow, how far it's fallen since. Put a cap on this one. It's starting to stink of the entire zip code.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story,Dave could be a mean SOB if he wanted to and Trish knows he is her protector,they are enjoying their lives together.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the complete imbecile below whose keyboard seems to have a stuck “!” key:

Shut the hell up. Stop making a idiot of yourself and read the description of what the Loving Wives category is all about. It says, “Married extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing and more”. This series encapsulated every aspect of that description. You seem to have this category confused with romance. While romance can be a part of these stories, if it doesn’t involve the wife getting laid by other guys (or girls) then it’s not a Loving Wives story. I personally think the category name should be Slut Wives. Then we wouldn’t have morons such as yourself making fools out of themselves.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Still time to divorce her. Now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...