All Comments on 'Catering Girl Ch. 02'

by GinnyPPC

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 3 years ago

This love story is pretty much exactly what I need right now. I love it: the characters are wonderful, and the drama is realistic and minimal. Thank you!

sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, i love this. Thank you.

Inscription1213Inscription1213almost 3 years ago

The story is getting better and better. Thank you for this great second chapter. You are a great writer. Continue the good job. Can’t wait to see what happens to Jen and Whit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter, the touches of doubt, the acceptance that we are not perfect and our bodies are not perfect. You made the characters real and as a writer and storyteller that is rare, excellent work and thank you for sharing. I am definitely following you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

С нетерпением ждал вашего продолжения рассказа !!!!!!! Это просто чудо --- читается легко и прекрасно ! Восхишен вашим талантом !!!!!! От меня 10500 звезд за ваш рассказ !!!!!! Ждем с нетерпением продолжения !!!!!!! Вы очень талантливая писательница и пишете профессионально !!!!!!!!!! Читается так легко как будто фильм смотриш по TV ........Вы волшебница и умеете пробить на слезу !!!!!!!!!!!!!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

Please, please tell us chapter three is coming soon! Plotlines following earlier hints did not disappoint !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Love the story

Great story and very well told Hope to read more soon

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesalmost 3 years ago
Really happy...

... to be a part of the journey these three cutie-patooties are on.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Another beautiful and touching chapter! I'm really invested in this story so don't stop now. Five stars!

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 3 years ago

Such an amazing and sweet story!!!

Real people with real challenges and insecurities, whose first experience together wasn't some crazy hours long marathon of acrobatic sex. I can't gush enough about what an awesome story this is, Ginny!!!

Also, the ranch dressing tag is hilarious, but I have to say that I'm firmly on Team Jenn. Wings need blue cheese!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So happy to see you posting again. Can't wait for #3. I'm putting my money down on the 4th of July bet.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Looking forward to the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed the story. I can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

next please

Like errr yesterday xx

Missyella81Missyella81almost 3 years ago

This is shaping up to become my favourite story on Literotica so far. The characters are so real and you portray such relatable moments and human emotions, it's impossible not to love all the ladies in this story, munchkins included. Please don't take too long for part 3, I'm completely addicted to this story!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

You are crafting a wonderfully romantic tale; poignantly erotic with 3-dimensional characters that come to life for this reader. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good humor "fuckupery" a well structured read well done

shayneoneshayneonealmost 3 years ago

well done keep writing looking forward to the next one a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this story. I love these people. But can you please find a way to get your next chapter out sooner than 30 days?

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 3 years ago

I Am Loving Catering Girl!

The 2-chapters have been just awesome! I just love this type of Lesbian Romance Story, and am anxiously awaiting for Madi to open Santa's Gifts🎉 and then Christmas Dinner at Whit's Parents.

Hopefully, there will be "smooth sailing" from this point for Jenn-Madi-Whit💖, with this chapter's minor hiccup now being history.

Please Continue With CH. 03 Of This 5*-Star Rated Story ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really love it

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Well-written...

...well-plotted, charming, believable---what more could the discerning reader ask for? I'm looking forward to the next chapter---hope it's not too long.

MvitalMvitalalmost 3 years ago

Once again, very good, keep up the good work. Please don't get the writers block and make us wait to long for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the story and the characters. You're making a lot of readers very happy. Yes I'm looking forward to the next chapter but take the time to make it good and not just quick. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Oh, Ginny. Please don't keep us waiting too long. Fantastic story, doubts and anxieties abound but that's what life is about. So nicely and well written I was carried along to the end too quickly.

The drama wasn't what I expected but again probably more realistic, given the circumstances of Jenn's employment and Whit's family connections.

Loved the little touches of humour, or is that pathos, "a card-carrying member of the International Clock-watcher's Society".

Patooties from BrokenSpokes - had to look that one up.

Amazing debut. Looking forward to next chapter. Another 5 for this one.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I think we are all getting an early Christmas present. Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really love tv is story and the character development. Love that the problems arent swept away in an instant. I am curieus to see how the story continues, also with the orgasmblocade...

Keep writing x

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetalmost 3 years ago

This is a great series!! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is lovely. It maybe me misremembering but I thought it was her Dad's company and Whitney just started a job somewhere else? It's a minor continuity thing that's maybe just in my head.

JCMcNeillyJCMcNeillyalmost 3 years ago

Another home run, the story just keeps getting better and better. Here’s to a great Christmas and a very happy new year for Whit and Jenn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It´s a very good story, really loved to read it. Maybe a little slow and very little sex regarding it´s on Literotica´s Lesbian Sex. Anyway, I´m still wondering about what happens with Heather? Maybe we founds out in next chapter?

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 3 years ago

I have read both of your chapters and I would love to see the next one. The warmth of your work is important to me, especially right now. All the harsh things happening make me feel very sad and it raises my spirits to read your work.

Thank you.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Lovely story. OK, get to work on the next chapter(s) ASAP. Don't keep us all hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely romantic tale. Well written and hugely enjoyable, bought a tear to my eye. Two girls from such different backgrounds but so obviously made for each other. And little Madison just adds to it. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Donos253Donos253almost 3 years ago

Nice story can’t wait for the next episode

ScloseeScloseealmost 3 years ago

Another incredible chapter! I will be waiting impatiently for chapter 3. I love that your writing isn’t all just about the sex. The story that you are weaving is wonderful and it has pulled me in completely. You are an incredible author and I’m very excited to continue reading what you offer to me and your fans! Thank you for inviting your readers into the lives of Whitney, Jennifer, Madison, and Skipper!!!

futanaridreamsfutanaridreamsalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story. You write very well. Can’t wait for more!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful.

rebmelrebmelalmost 3 years ago

Great story,wonderfull written can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a great story. Love your character development, I feel like I'm meeting and getting to know these people

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off, this story has been FANTASTIC so far! Secondly, I laughed so hard when I saw you included "ranch dressing" as a story tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could be wrong, but Jen seems to have a mean, judgemental side to her. Whit had a lapse in judgement and Jen shuts her out, rather than confronting her.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

What an intensity you provide with "normal" life happenings, but your pencil must be magical ........ And madison is a little elve girl or? So beautiful so heartwarming

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

I have not enjoyed a story so much in a long time. This is beautifully paced and well-written. One ti savour xxxxx

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Lovely story, tbh I’m totally invested in all 3 of your central characters, they all seem to complete each other and are written in a solid “real” fashion, very nicely done. 5 stars all the way through, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A beautiful story about beautiful humans.

briboy69briboy69almost 2 years ago

This is an awesome story. You have a great way with words to hook the reader!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nickeled and Dimed laid out the experience of living the minimum wage life, you've captured that well. Thank you.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

This is more than a love story, it is so unique that a rich girl and poor girl can come together fall in love and go through the ups and downs in a relationship yet look better together than what I see in hetero marriages. I know women can be very dramatic in relationships and men can be abusive. I hope Jenn and Whit pulls it off because I don't like sad endings.

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

I love this story. It moves at a wonderfully slow, deliberate pace, giving plenty of time to develop the characters. And just when you aren't expecting it, there's a fourth wall breaker joke that is hilarious.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lovely

Pablo1234Pablo1234over 1 year ago

Third time reading it, my favourite story. The detail to character and visualisation is wonderful, makes you feel you are there. Wish you would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of how jen handles issues, she is upset with whit not disclosing her family ties to her new job, so she ignores her.

That is not how normal adults respond

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with a previous comment that Jen seems to close the door in terms of emotions rather trying to talk things out.

Not a good way to start a relationship

brianpchbrianpchabout 1 year ago

Very well written, love the story and the pace. Can't wait to read the remaining chapters.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 1 year ago

Returning admirer. Parts just make me tear up. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Somehow it seems to be written for the 'small screen' with an intimate ambiance. (Scented candle light and fireplace?)

I_lOvE_GiRlSI_lOvE_GiRlS7 months ago

Absolutely amazing! You are a great writer and you are the first and only author whom I've read so far (and yes I've been reading a lot of erotica stories) that actually took the time to create a totally believable story line, real life characters who I can imagine really bumping into in real life. It's really given your stories that I have been reading a definite different and somewhat unique feel. Well done 👏.

qarlcueqarlcue6 months ago

Fun story! And I like the reference to “only happens in free online erotica stories.” :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really cute!

cockswain69cockswain69about 2 months ago

I am really enjoying this story so far. I like the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is wonderfully written, easy to read and I like how we get to know what each character is thinking and feeling. I’m so invested in their story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinnyPPC@GinnyPPC
Are you looking for something else to read? Look at who I follow and try one of their stories. You might find something you like. ~~ I’ve had people ask me if I have a Patreon, and how can they support me. I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m in a good financial position. Ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES