All Comments on 'Catering Girl Ch. 03'

by GinnyPPC

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
sandy_parissandy_parisalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, that simple, great charcters and I even like Mom!

Inscription1213Inscription1213almost 3 years ago

Was worth the waiting. You are a great writer. Continue the good job. Love all your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the “Hard Landing “ reference. Your characters are great, sincere. I enjoyed every chapter and the development has improved with every chapter. You writing merits can stand on its own. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Вы великолепны !!!!!!!!!!!! Просто огромное удовольствие читать ваши труды !!!!!!!!!! Похоже вы профессиональный писатель и у вас есть другие произведения !!!!!!!!!!!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

Ginny: I think thIs is the best chapter yet!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter in the life of Whitney, Jenn, and Madi. Can't wait to see what happens next.

jackie_emjackie_emalmost 3 years ago

Very sweet story with interesting characters. I want to see where this is going and would love to see Whit and Jenn make it permanent. I wonder if Madi's father will throw a wrench into anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lived the Rotors reference!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Glad.you included the detail of Apples to Apples always being won by the least knowledgeable player! As a kid I always won that game without knowing any words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yet another excellent part in this ongoing story the only downside is I now have to wait for the next part and I want to read it NOW!!!!!

storiesbimestoriesbimealmost 3 years ago

Your character development and writing style is wonderful. I truly enjoyed it. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

storiesbimestoriesbimealmost 3 years ago

Love!! Your character development and writing style are just lovely. Such a joy to read. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

JCMcNeillyJCMcNeillyalmost 3 years ago

Just as good as the others. Keep up the great work!

jerylewis101jerylewis101almost 3 years ago

Loved the way this story is panning out. Please dont make us wait that long between each chapter.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

I like the blending of women from drastically different backgrounds and being focused on the important things. Both Whitney and Jennifer see each other clearly and not deterred by their different upbringings. They have their heads on straight. NPI ( no pun intended). Its a lovely story well told,

especially for a first effort. Oh, by the way I enjoyed that they were listening to a duet by a Blue Haired Girl and an army Vet. Smiles all around, five*****also. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story and the characters. I look forward to more chapters in the story.

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetalmost 3 years ago

Really loving the series so far. Can't wait for the next instalment. As with the whole series I've loved how you have built up on the characters a bit more as we move through the story. Selfishly, I wish I didn't have to wait another month or so for the next chapter, but this story is definitely worth the wait!

Side note: I'm starting to feel for Jenn though, I hope you put her out of her misery soon and let her climax; however, I'm sensing a lot more taking place before that can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Looking forward for the next one.

SB

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 3 years ago

As has been said, worth the wait.

I very often wait until after the last chapter before commenting, especially with new writers.

In your case however, I find myself feeling an almost compulsion in letting you know whats working (at least for me) in your style of story telling.

The simple fact of two people from such diverse backgrounds finding and falling for each other can often come across as almost trite by some authors.

Not so with your tale.

I find it actually quite insightful.

The mothers fear of her daughter falling for a potential gold digger were well founded (to her I mean) and would be the biggest fear in any rich family, and Jenns nervousness at their first meeting could have been seen either way by the mother, again very understandable and accurate.

Having gone through the single parent/dating scenario myself (although as a single father), I will admit to keeping my daughter (lol who was strangely 3 at the time!!) at arms length from potential partners for a while, although I did make it clear that she would become a regular participant on dates, especially day time ones.

The meeting of Madison and Whitney so soon was understandable given the nature of the storyline though, so again, no faults there.

All in all, a well thought out story, with extra thought seemingly given to the points I have mentioned and many more aspects I haven`t.

A fantastic first story, and I eagerly await both future episodes and future stories.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanalmost 3 years ago

Another enjoyable chapter. Love where this is headed; looking forward to the next chapters.

GreenmtviewGreenmtviewalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. Keep it up you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is it that we find a new chapter of a story that is soo good that we make ourselves almost late to head to work.

This is definitely one of our most favorite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a beautiful story. You have a gift and a kind heart.

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 3 years ago

A great story is based on the characters and how the author develops them. The way your headed this is going to be a great one. You’ve done a wonderful job in bringing the characters to life through backgrounds descriptions, their interactions, and thoughts. Definitely want more!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Caught up in this story from the beginning, and it is becoming more intriguing as this relationship moves/gels. Could imagine their trajectory moving in different directions (to your credit as a writer), though as a near hopeless romantic I see this tale as a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Просто потресаюший сюжет и плавное описание позволяет погрузиться в рассказ с головой !!!!!!!! Вы просто потресающе пишете !!!!! Подозреваю что Вы профессиональный писатель !!!!!!!!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
An asset.

You are certainly proving an asset to this site, Ginny, and the story is very enjoyable with well-rounded , true-to-life characters. My sole criticism is that a month is too long to wait between chapters---there is a danger of readers forgetting the story or growing tired of the wait and this story is really too good to risk that.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienEllealmost 3 years ago

:) New "Catering Girl" is always a good start to the day.

SeaReaderSeaReaderalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying this story!! The relationships are fun, inner voices ring true, and I really want to keep knowing these people. I confess, I also enjoy the (local, for me) Seattle setting. Please keep applying the care you need to keep this at the high level you've set, but know that we are all impatient and can't wait for each next installment. [And for Whit to find the way to give Jenn the fireworks they both deserve!]

Love it!!!

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 3 years ago

I don't know what to say beyond this story continues to be amazing, although I am feeling frustrated for Jenn at this point, hehe. Also, LOVED the Rotors reference!

shayneoneshayneonealmost 3 years ago

really looking forward to the next one im glade BrokenSpokes put me on too you iv become a fan be well shayne

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 3 years ago

I forgot all about this story until the chapter3 message popped up this morning. I actually reread chapters 1 &2 when I realized this was the story I so enjoyed. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks again !! ❤️❤️

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Well Ginny, you kept us waiting a while. Soon as I saw the title I knew I had to read it but here's the problem; I didn't recognise the story for the first few paragraphs, then when I did simply went back and re-read them. What

A sincere and lovely tale. So wanted a conclusion with this episode but now so want it to go on. Surely, there'll be difficulties ahead but I do so hope they triumph. Excellent characters and all so well written that it's impossible to put it down until I fell asleep trying to finish it last night.

Well done. 5 stars. Waiting with bated breath fot the next installment

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Forgot to say I loved the reference to Hard Landing play list. Quite subtly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this chapter, and this story. Nice shout out to the late, great Eric Carle. I enjoyed the Rotors reference as well. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice work Ginny. I can actually see a maturation of the writing and content from chapter one through chapter three. It's really satisfying to watch a promising new writer finding their stride in real time. I look forward to more and even better from you in the future. Kudos.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 3 years ago

Awesome Love Story!

I am really loving this beautiful story to the Max, especially Miss Madison. Keep up the good writing and am definitely waiting for Ch. 04.

Another 5*-Star Performance.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Very fine, sweet, grown-up story. And lovely sex scenes too. 5*

metroalmametroalmaalmost 3 years ago

What a beautiful story. I love that there is (so far and fingers crossed) no drama. Instead it is just a treat to read about two people finding each other. Of course there will be some moments of I'm not worthy and the like, yet we trust you will be kind to both characters and readers alike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read in years. PLEASE continue their stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely one of my favorites. The characters are so relatable. I check in at least once a day (probably closer to 10 times) for the next chapter. I don’t want……I NEED to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please let us know when the next chapter is coming out. I understand if you’re busy or something, but I’m really looking forward to seeing the next one. Your stories are amazing.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioalmost 3 years ago

This such a wonderful story. I loved the shout out to The Rotors. Keep up the great writing and I am looking forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the story and the style. It's so "effortless" that a small oddity stands out. Jen saw Whitney dance with her dad at the company do, but when she arrives at their home at Christmas the writing seems to imply that Jen doesn't recognise him.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

I just love this story, tugs on the heart string a bit, but very much enjoyed your story.

Thank you for sharing,

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This is soooooo lovely so cute ...... A wonderful romantic poetry

💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

I like the little nod to Hard Landing.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

This is a marvellous story, and one gets so caught up with the main characters. Maid is adorable xxxxx

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

That’s honestly hilarious, when you talked about a cover band from Virginia I immediately pictured Jo and the Rotors! Hmm…could it be? 🧐

This has been a great read so far, I can’t wait to read the rest of it. 😊

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

I think Blue and Jo appreciate the compliment, as does Spokes.

rlh100rlh100about 2 years ago

Reading your story for the third time and still enjoying it.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

It's funny how the more one reads more authors, the more it all seems to be part of one big story : )

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

When I read this the 1st and 2nd time, I saw the reference to a cover band from Virginia. Did not understand who that band could be. Now reading it the 3rd time and after reading Hard Landing it was crystal clear who the band was. I love how several of you use snippets of each other's stories. All of you are so good at crafting a story. Thank you.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

I believe Whitney is a very good caring woman and so naive when it comes to the real world, Jenn on the other hand may still have the tendency in wanting a real dick to play with like when she thought of her orientation might be in question. Whitney definitely is the better choice with such a big heart but the women she meets up with turns out to have insecure issues and become problematic in her ability to maintain a solid relationship and I believe that Jenn will walk away from her due to her orientation confusion, I'm sure men will hit on her and she will eventually succumb to it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“We were listening to a playlist I had found on Spotify of a cover band from Virginia. They were tight, and I especially liked it when a couple of the female vocalists sang I'm Feeling You to each other.”

Cheeky Hard Landing cross over!! Loving this story so far!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoying the total developing growth of emotional and neurogenesis on the serendipitous path of love and passion. (Have I said too much?)

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

Like the Anon comment below I noticed what I thought was a “Hard Landing” mention, your own comment re listening to Broken Spokes playlists whilst writing made me smile and confirmed my suspicions. 5⭐️ cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGinnyPPC@GinnyPPC
Are you looking for something else to read? Look at who I follow and try one of their stories. You might find something you like. ~~ I’ve had people ask me if I have a Patreon, and how can they support me. I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m in a good financial position. Ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES