All Comments on 'Catfight'

by freejack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Change

Nice change from the boring shit normally on this site!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great storie!!!!!!!

Had me from beginning to the last line....A truly erotic storie and well worth reading

backspinbackspinabout 19 years ago
What a great story!

I wish I had the imagination to write stories like this. This had me so turned on, and ready to come in my shorts. Keep up the good work.

cffreakcffreakover 16 years ago
Nice work

Good energy, very exciting and sexy. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great read

big fan of this one, good work

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 11 years ago
O yeah!

That was a hell of a story. I want to read more. I would have loved to eat Cassie's filthy asshole and pussy after she got back from the gym. Spreading her asscheeks wide as I sniffed her gamey and sweaty bunghole. I would lick and suck her pungent hole until the flavor was gone as I tongue fucked her tight ring.

dario_siffdario_siffalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding visual thru words!

First time leaving feedback. This story was well worded and kept the reader wanting to get to the next sentence! I have read very good writers on this site and others, and you are one of the best; right there with 'Dancing Doll', 'Damon X' and 'Silkstockinglover'...great job! (Same compliment goes to the sequel - "Cassie Falls")

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good writer!!!

I'm so sad you've stopped writing.

It's very rare to meet qulified writers like you.

Saroig

rgpo49@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

that was the best story , but id love to have seen more of a fight lol , but great job !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

This may be the sexiest sentences ever written...

‘She rubbed my saliva-covered shaft around her lips and cheeks, and looked up at me, purring, "You know where your girlfriend's tongue is?" I guessed in her slit. "It's about two inches up my ass."’

RheanoRheano5 months ago

Wow, loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreejack@freejack
213 Followers
10/28/21 - Should have a new story posted in a couple days. Let me know what you think and maybe i'll write another. Enjoy!