All Comments on 'Catfishing'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY, IY WAS UNUSUAL BUT FASCINATING. YOU'RE VERY TALENTED, AND I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES . THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR GIFT......😁❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story, with surprisingly decent character development and good sex scenes.

knightfantasiesknightfantasiesover 4 years agoAuthor

From author: I have deleted several negative comments from the same individual who obviously didn't bother reading the disclaimer at the start of this story. I welcome and encourage both negative and positive comments, as that is the only way I can grow as a writer, but I will not accept ignorant comments. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Put a comment saying the story was fine, but not my thing and that was deleted. The author cannot take any level of criticism. The writing’s decent, but the degree to which he took the forced relationship bordered in cruel. That’s not a bad thing per se, but not strictly covered in the disclaimer and as such I would have personally avoided this story. There’s both straight and gay content which is by definition Bi, but saying Bi is completely different than saying the story has both homo and hetero scenes. This is my third, if not fourth, comment. Substantially different from “several”, but as I said earlier the author refuses to listen to differing opinions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous