Catherine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where in my mind, could she be even more beautiful with out it? As now this vision standing in front of me who's loosening the tied sash allowing the kimono fall open. An with just a shrug of her shoulders, the diaphanous material slides down her arms like a soft mist all the way to the floor

"OH..., MY..., GOD!" Escaping from my dry mouth. "Catherine, you're just incredible!" As I take in the glow of her golden skin, those perfect beautiful breast, with their taunt berry tipped nipples crowning those light brown aureole's, her nice belly, hour glass waist, the curve of her hips tapering down to her long beautiful legs.

Where my eyes focus on her bikini trimmed triangle of her slightly darker honey blond pubic hair. I love a woman who still keeps some of her pubic hair. To me it's what naturally draws your eyes to that place that defines her as female. With Catherine, it's hers stopping at the slit of her very full pubic mound where the hood over her, I'll call it her, "girlie dick clitoris," my fingers toyed and stroked just parts the slit of her full pubic mound; a camel toe of perfection!

Brings back to how my fingers probed her creaming pussy, masturbating her to orgasm, and more than once, right there in that darkened commuter train car. Where hopefully tonight its not just my fingers exploring there, but my ravenous mouth, and most definitely, that raging hard on straining against the confines of my jeans.

Now it's my eyes focusing on that small butterfly tattoo, right at the edge of her pubic hair, and yes, it's the same, two naked women entwined in oral sex; just like the two on her pendant. A lump filling my throat as I lean back taking in all of her eye popping loveliness. Where any words I could come up with would not do her justice. And right now in mind is the struggle to make my mouth form them anyway;" Catherine, you are absolutely breath taking!" Is all I manage.

Reaching out to her, she steps closer, her smooth silky skin under my finger tips now. But what I want most, as my hands slide over her hips pulling her closer, is to hold those beautiful, not yet freshly spanked ass cheeks in my hands so I can kiss her beautiful, "girlie clit dick!" An with the sweet scent of her body wash in her pubic hair, I touch the nub of it poking between the slit of that very full camel toe.

But like a spark jumping from my tongue to there, triggers an electric shock going through her body which has her lifting up on her tip toes trying to pull away but, Oh No Lady! Tonight is going to be pay back for that train car, and your lying about not kissing me back, and my hearing you and Nancy fucking, and your making me confess to your face about masturbating and, "there's always possibilities," and lastly, "I like you way to much!" Yeah, pay back, you beautiful sexy, "hot bitch," it's going to be just that, and more!

But its her hands firmly pushing my head away that keeps my tongue from getting further at her, "girlie dick." So instead its her tattoo I kiss. thinking how many times has she been in that same position with another woman; my dick throbbing harder at the thought! When it's looking up at her, "Catherine, you are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!" Knots up in my throat.

Where her hands that were holding my head away, now push it up and back as she's bending down, smashing her mouth onto mine. The feeling in it so hungry, and so much want and desire in it, to suddenly breaking from it, " Bob lay back on the bed!" Its a command, not a request.

An doing as she commanded at the same time with her getting to her knees in front of me, her hands on my knees moving my legs apart, then getting in between them she begins working at getting my belt buckle undone, the pants button open, and pulling the zipper down only to stop at how tight my jeans are from my bulging, straining penis aching for her to release it. But damn it instead, she goes to pulling my boots and socks off before going back to work her fingers into the waist band my jeans, where she slowly works them down a little at a time until finally, "Lift your butt!" She commands. Where she works them, along with my under ware down to the point my straining hard-on is set free to her wide eyed look as she stares at what I've been so lucky to be born with.

Resting on my elbows like I've been, watching everything she's doing, where now she looks at me with, "OH MY! Sargent Swaggart." There's a whole lot more to you! I'm..., very impressed!" Staring at what she freed when she pulled the jeans down. And me, I couldn't get a word out if my life depended on it because right now, my mouth is so dry the Sahara desert is a swamp compared to the way my throat feels right this minute!

Peeling my jeans the rest of the way down completely freeing my fully erect penis to her view, again stopping as she looks up at my face, then fast as she can, yanks them the rest of the way down my legs, and off; tossing them aside.

Where its her hands sliding up and over my thighs as she moves up further in between them forcing me to spread my legs further apart, its now she wraps her hands around my penis, feeling it's thickness, her two hands stacked around the thick shaft is like the same electric shock that had her standing on her tip tones. But with her, it's shooting from my dick up my spine to my brain stem. Where it rockets back down causing my cock to twitch, and throb in her hands.

And while never taking her eyes off my twitching cock she's holding, "Yes Sargent Swaggart! There is QUITE a lot to you isn't there! An Bob..., it's GORGEOUS!" Both her hands stroking me as she's saying it. Where I'm struggling to get out, Thank you Catherine;only barely above a whisper.

Now her looking back to see me anxiously watching her "I'm extremely..., impressed with you!" Nodding her head slowly up and down. "Catherine please..., you're really killing me this time!" Again barely able to get that out.

An never taking her eyes off my dick wrapped with her hands, she swirls her tongue across her lips, "No I won't Bob!" she says. Then her looking back at me, "But it's going to be real close!" She teases me.

Now its my gasp of air into my lungs as she slowly runs her hands up, over, down, stroking me, teasing me, making me squirm under her touch, her strong hands squeezing me as she slides them up and down torturing my aching cock. Then suddenly, and without hesitation, or warning she moves up to take me in her mouth, where, "HOLY SHIT!" Screams in my head, "HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?"

Thinking I reached somewhere deep in her throat, when I heard the soft cough of her gag reflex. An trying to choke off my laugh, but still hearing it, she sharply slaps my thigh at the same time clearing her throat, "Damn it Swaggart; stop laughing!" She scolds me.

But she goes right back down on me, but this time; there's no cough. Again in my mind is screaming, "MY GOD how DOES..., she do that?!"

That electric shock again is from the feel of her hot, wet, mouth that has me lifting up enough to see her lips tightly squeezing my shaft as she slides her mouth up and over my cock head, at the same time, gently pushing against my stomach with her hand; wanting me to lay back again. But still only resting on my elbows where I watch her pretty head moving over me, her long honey blond hair, partially hiding her face tickles my belly.

So brushing her hair aside so I can watch her talented mouth moving over me, gritting my teeth at the exquisite pleasure of her oral love making, "My God Catherine, you're just incredible!" Spills out of me. Also knowing if she keeps this up, I'll never be able to hold it off for ever; but DAMN it! What she's doing to me is so erotic watching her dribbling her saliva over the head of my penis, using it as a lube as she slides her hands up and down my shaft masturbating me. Where this gorgeous woman with her talented mouth, "REALLY IS," slowly killing me! And she'll take my soul away with her when she does.

But still, her mouth and those slippery hands feel so damn good around me! Where my usual strong self control is going to fail me if she doesn't stop, and soon!

Thinking maybe she senses I'm close to losing it in her mouth is when she stops, but only enough to tease out drops of my Precum by swirling her tongue over the head of my tortured cock, and like she's holding a living ice cream cone, licks it off. But at the same time, her hands have been tightly squeezing the base of my cock; holding off my orgasm. My God she is to good to be true! But DAMN it Catherine. I really have to..., holding my breath, make you stop! Is screaming in my head.

So reaching down touching the top of her head where I try to gently move her away, only to have her take hold of my hand and move it aside. But when I move it back, this time putting more pressure on her head, hoping she'll take the hint and stop. Instead its her firmly slapping my hand away with looking back at me, "Bob damn it! Stop fighting and give it up to me!" Another command, not a request! Where she goes right back down again; taking me deep in her throat once more.

"Dear God Catherine! Please...., stop, honey, please!" Pleading my case. Has her stopping, where she looks back at me, "Why? Her asking. "I love doing this!" she's telling me.

My figuring that out already.

"Catherine..., honey! Please, I love what you're doing, just please stop; not yet, please, just please come up here." My soulful pleading she will. Where it's her kissing the head of my penis before getting up to climb on top of me to the weight and feel of over heated body.

Where its my taking her head in my hands and smashing my mouth to hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth where I can taste that little bit of me in there; a not unfamiliar one to me. Where once again, I hear that sweet sound in her throat as she tries to force my tongue out of her mouth, and hers back into mine.

Now its back stroking my arms and legs moving us further up the bed at the same time she has my dick trapped between her thighs, squeezed against her wet pussy, teasing it with the rocking of her hips, and just enough to keep the head of my penis from getting into her pussy.

Rolling her off of me so I can fully explore her beautiful body, feeling her every curve and valley, swell of her hips, squeezing her gorgeous ass cheeks, caressing her beautiful breast, kissing them, drawing those hard berry nipples into my mouth, swirling them under my tongue, drawing them deeper into mouth, or gently nip at them with my teeth. Along with it is my hand sliding down over her belly, over her pubic mound, feeling her bikini trimmed soft pubic hair under my palm as my hand slides over it ending down between her legs, to the feel of how wet she is!

Cupping her fat peach in my hand where she eagerly gives up her sex to my exploring fingers in her pussy, probing her wet opening, stroking, teasing her beautiful hard, "girlie dick" under my slick finger tips, remembering it so well from that darken train car. Her body trembling under my touch, her legs scissoring, trapping my hand between her quivering thighs, squeezing them tight together from my strumming of her, "girlie dick!" Or throwing them open to my finger's deeply probing in her pussy.

As all this time its with her squeaks, squeals, her excited cries of excitement, heavy breathing against my ear, moaning into my mouth, saying my name over and over, frantic kisses, her hands gripping, squeezing, stroking my penis with her strong hands, her saliva slick on my aching erection from her trying to swallow my dick again.

An Oh My God, is she strong, a real hand full, as we play with each other; twisting, turning, legs entwined, grinding her pussy against my thigh, both of us laughing in our over heated excitement, along with her silly giggling as we've roll around all over, completely wrecking the bed, everything we've been doing telling me over and over, how much fun she is. When at last there's no way in hell I can resist getting my dick into her any longer; my over whelming need to, fuck her brains out!

Now back in control where I intend to make her pay for what she did to me on, again that train car, and making me squirm under her gaze as she forced me to admit what I did when hearing her fucking with her girlfriend. And that, "picture," she sent me! Also that peek at her as she packed her carry-on. And of course our short talk outside the coffee shop where I knew I was in love with her, and knowing damn sure after our lunch date, where I kissed her, with her denying she kissed me back, knowing damn well she did, calling me dangerous and trouble, confusing me, troubling me by that. And tonight..., right now, right here, the full meaning of what she meant with me being trouble for her!

Also tonight, flirting with that cute server, she knew exactly what she was doing to me with that, "There's always possibilities." It was all I could do to keep from getting off my chair and crushing her beautiful mouth with mine.

But now, Mrs. Catherine Parker; Oh I love the fact she's married! Turning all this into something even more, because I've been there too; watching Sally fucking Alex. Only this time it's me cuckolding with Catherine, but Jon, her husband is not here to watch it, which would make this even more exciting! Maybe that little bit of an exhibitionist in me coming out at times.

Bu now it's my turn to make you suffer, Mrs..., Catherine Parker! Show off that you are!

Rolling her onto her back at the same time I'm moving on top of her, where she's already pulling her legs back, lifting, holding them open with her hands behind her knees, anticipating my entering her.

Bu instead, and oh she is so beautiful seeing her holding her self open like she is, its using my arms and shoulders to keep her legs stretched around my arms, and looking down to see the head of my penis pressing against her wet opening, then back to see her eyes wide open as she anticipates my dick opening her up, but not yet; as I back off to press the shaft of my dick against her slit.

Because what I want right this minute, as I slide my dick back and forth over and through it, is tease her "girlie dick clitoris" with the head of my dick. MY GOD I love what she got down there!

Watching myself doing it is flashing in my mind the way Jennifer would hold Alex and me in her hands as she went back and forth, sucking me, then sucking Alex getting both of our cocks slippery with her saliva, then watching Alex and I rub our dicks together. Only to repeat what her mouth had done before as Alex and I did it again and again, and how damn hot and kinky it was. But still not a first for me.

"Bobby, Bobby Please no!" Catherine gripping my arms tight. "Don't tease me like that! Please, I want it, I want you in me please!" Oh My God!" As I look back into her face, her want written all over it!

Backing off, letting the head of my dick slide down through her slit, stopping to let it part her pussy's coral pink labia, now the look on her face as I press a little harder against her. And just as the head of my cock breaks into her brings with with it, a startled gasp for air into her lungs.

Where its, "My God!" Screaming in my head. She is so deliciously tight as my eight and half inch long fat cock slowly slides further, and further into her, stretching her pussy until our bodies fully meet. Her eyes wide with definite surprise comes along with her, "My God, you've got a big fat...!" Where I cut her off crushing her mouth with mine, stuffing my tongue into that beautiful mouth to silence any more of her words. Only to have her twisting her head away, breaking the kiss; "Dick!" she says.

An crushing her mouth back onto mine to the feel of her quaking body, quivering legs against my arms, all to the muffled cries in her throat she can't let out because my tongue is stuck in her throat; she just came hard!

"HOLY SHIT?!"

I'll take that as a compliment; thank you gorgeous, not saying it out loud.

How could I ever want to live without her after that?!

Now barely touching my lips to hers, at the same time still holding my weight off her, "Catherine, that was absolutely amazing!" That she came that quick, and so hard! Her head slightly rolling from side to side, chest rising and falling trying to catch her breath, " Catherine are you all right?" Asking, but already knowing what just happened to her. Is followed by her looking at me with, "My God! What did you just do to me?" "You're asking me Catherine?"

"Bobby...," between breaths. "You, just did something to me that's never happed so soon! Oh My God!" she says, her dropping back onto the mattress, her eyes staring back at me.

An what I want to say, "You really wanted that dick, didn't you?"

But that would be crude, but only for now as I ease down, putting my full weight on top of her, and just wallow between her legs, completely enjoying the feel my dick inside of her, with my balls rubbing over her butt hole. She is, unquestionably, A Most Delicious Fuck!

An now with her hands gripping my head, crushing her mouth hard against mine, our tongues fighting in each others mouth, where the only been the wallowing of my throbbing dick inside her. Answered by the feel of her beautiful body moving under me, while her delicious tight pussy adjust to the thickness my dick, she apparently liked very much!

But still, it's almost impossible to believe, I'm actually fucking this beauty! But now it's her excitement and eagerness taking over as her legs slide off my shoulders, only to have her wrap them tight around waist, where she begins driving her hips back and forth, pushes her belly hard against mine, working her pussy over my dick again and again, the rhythm increasing in her urgency!

Which has me tearing my mouth away from hers, "Catherine, baby, there's no need to rush!" Trying to get her to slow down. Where she completely ignoring my pleading.

Then with her arms wrapped tighter around me, her fingers gripping into my back, her ankles locked together around me, she drives her hips up hard to meet me, who's working to keep up with her, an now has her sisters bed loudly complaining from our bodies driving hard at each other. Where she's almost frantic in her movements crying out, '"OH MY GOD HOW I LOVE YOUR DICK! OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME BOBBY!" Reverberates off the bedroom walls.

But God Damn It! I've got to get her to slow down or I'm going to lose my mind, my seaman, and maybe my sole inside her all at the same time!

An using my arm strength, wrapping my arms even tighter around her, finally gets her slowing her frantic movements. But it's her strong legs pulling her heels into the backs of my thighs has us moving into an easy rhythm of lovemaking. And to me, it feels like we've had this kind of fuck a million times! Where it's crushing my mouth back onto hers knowing those three words I said to her the other night will spill out of me if I don't. Also knowing I will love her for the rest of my life!

But I still, have to pull it together or I'm going to lose my mind along with my usually very good self control. But still it's her digging her heals harder into the back of my thighs like she's spurring on a horse into a gallop, urging me to go faster.

But ignoring her want and letting go of her, to lift myself up, supporting myself with my arms, and looking down into her beautiful pleading face to hear her, "PLEASEEE BOBBY, don't stop!" Like she's begging. Yeah, begging, "you hot bitch!"

Remembering how I almost fell off the bed when I heard her girlfriend Nancy branding Catherine with that.

And right with her, "Bobby don't stop," she wraps her arms around my neck, and pulling her legs back to wrap them around my waist again, locking her ankles together, where she starts that shoving her ass up again, sliding her pussy back and forth over my dick, as she's looking up at me is written all over her face, and saying it, "I love your dick, Oh god I love your dick!, Don't stop fucking me! God Damn you, don't stop fucking me!"