Catherine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An only learning much later, after, Sally and I had been divorced, that Ryan, and Sally took turns with that same girl, that same night in the back seat; where it was, to hell with the look out Ryan said, the girl was just so damn hot!

Catherine's, holding her butt cheeks in my hands as I'm letting her feet down onto the floor. "So, you better find something to cover up your sweet," and squeezing those sweet cheeks, then smartly smacking them for emphasis! " peach getting cold Catherine!" Where she runs her hand quickly over my cheek in a light playful tap, "You're a shit!" She calls me. " So I guess I'll go find something and be right back." She says.

Now its her watching as she walks back towards the bedroom, drooling at the sight of this gorgeous long legged naked beauty, with that perfect ass, hips provocatively swaying as she's walking away to my, "Holy Shit!" My dick stirring inside my jeans. This is going to be a long night! And I have school tomorrow too. Plus, with Frank's droning, I hope John punches me in the shoulder before I fall asleep, and my face goes crashing down onto the table top.

Then turning back to see the box of Frosted Mini Wheats Catherine had set on the counter top, and thinking, cereal? At what, ten o'clock at night, as I take a look at the time on a wall clock, would not be unusual for me. But what about that milk? So getting it from the refrigerator, and yes, that half gallon of milk I saw when I was looking for some creamer earlier; open, but still smelling fresh. Then looking for, and finding two cereal bowls, two spoons, and placing them on the table with the cereal box, and container of milk.

An just as I'm about to sit down, I see her coming back into the kitchen with, "Well, I guess we're having Mini Wheats for dinner." She says.

"I'm sorry Catherine. I really wanted to take you out for a nice dinner to welcome you back home." Where I realize she's wearing just my flannel shirt, blocks out anything I may have wanted to say next.

An now shifting gears, "You know Catherine, that shirt looks pretty damn good on you; kind of a sexy night shirt the way you left so many buttons undone."

Her smiling back, "I hope you don't mine me wearing it?" she's asking

"Hell no Catherine. It's baggy but you look.., gorgeous in it!"

"Thank you" she tells me. "An Bobby it doesn't matter that we didn't go for that kind of dinner." Her telling me.

"Catherine, are you sure?" My looking for assurance

"Yes Bobby, of course I'm sure." she says.

"Okay. But I bet where ever we could have gone, the dessert course would never come anywhere near to the dessert you provided." As I'm pulling a chair out so she can sit down, but as she does its, "DAMN it! This chair is cold!" As her bare butt landed on the chair seat.

"Oh, sorry Catherine, I should have warmed it up a little. I ah.., wouldn't want your pretty peach getting frost bite."

"It was my ass, not my peach, you silly shit." Comes back at me.

"Well then ass. I wouldn't want that getting cold either." teasing her.

Has her laughing, shaking her head back and forth, "You won't have any problem warming that back up." She teases back.

"OH?! Is that next on the menu?" Asking.

"I'm not sure about that." Shaking her head quickly. "You're pretty big. But.., I'll give it try..., if you're, "Up." Emphasis on the, "up," "For it that is." A mock challenge..., maybe?

"I don't believe you;!" My body shaking, as I'm looking down at her and laughing. Where I hear, "Heck, it wouldn't be the first time I've done that." She admits!

Again laughing an looking at her, "Catherine you're...,"

"I'm what Bobby?" Her asking, interrupting.

"Catherine, you're incredible! The absolute most incredible woman I have ever known!"

"No Bobby, I'm just me." She's saying.

"Then Catherine, you're an incredible you!"

Where it becomes another staring match as we stare across the table at each other. An staring matches with her I damn well know I'll never win.

So after sitting here a few minutes, quietly eating our cereal, "Bobby, tell me about your wife. Tell me about Sally." Catherine looking over at me asking it.

"Well Catherine, I did talk about Sally, and why it..., "

"Yes Bobby you did." she interrupts. "But, tell me about Sally. What's she like, Sally the woman? How did it happen, from the beginning, between you, and her?" A more probing question now.

"Yeah..., Catherine..., Sally from the beginning huh? An..., Sally the woman?" Now a few seconds of thought before its, "Catherine..., Sally was thirty-four this past June; she's three months older than me. I always teased her with, I'll never be as old as she is, which she didn't like my teasing her about it. Where, I tried to ease it by telling her how much I loved making love to and older women; which didn't help myself either; getting me a tea towel or pot holder thrown at me, but she knew I was only kidding her."

"Physically, she's five foot six, dirty blond, hazel eyed, with the body to make a bikini swim suite model jealous. Yes Catherine, she is one hell of a good looking woman. She's also smart, funny, ambitious, stubborn, adventurous, imaginative, bundle of energy. She can be a potty mouth and slutty when she wants to be. A prim, proper, demure lady when she needs to be. She's also just as comfortable in a pair of old jeans, old shirt, floppy hat, muddy boots, work gloves, digging post holes in the back yard as she is dressed to kill, while sipping wine in a fancy club."

"She will flaunt herself, tease, and flirt outrageously; she teased my best friend TeeJay, unmercifully, where I would laugh myself silly watching him squirm, where Sally would look at me and wink.

Or give someone the cold shoulder faster than she can say; fuck off! She's very conscious of the way she looks; but not obsessed with it. She works out, buys clothes that emphasize her good looks without the clothes being expensive. She's frugal, and knows how to stretch a buck. She can fuck like a rabbit, fall asleep, wake up, and want to do it again."

"Catherine, Sally finished getting her degree in accounting four and half years ago after going to school part time for so long. I was so proud of her, she worked hard, and put up with a lot of sh..., sorry, stuff; me and my constant," Recon." training mostly, but it was my deployments that were costly. Where she had to work, be a mother to Erin, manage the house, school, and everything else that came along all by herself. Oh she did have her mother, and her friends, but it was always tough on her."

"That sounds like someone I know." Catherine, not looking up from her cereal bowl.

"Catherine, I didn't know you've met Sally?"

"Bob, I'm not talking about Sally!" Saying it as she looks back at me.

And cocking my head a little looking back at her asking, "Yourself then Catherine?"

"Yes, you could say that!" She says.

Which has me thinking, lady, I bet you are! I've already sampled some of it, haven't I?

"An Catherine, before I met you, and up until tonight; she was the greatest lover, an the love of my life! Also Catherine, I still carry a picture of her with Erin in my wallet..., would you like to see it?" Looking across the table to see her reaction. Where it's, "Yes I would." She says very affirmative.

Then, just as cool as she can be, picks up a mini wheat on her spoon, puts it in her mouth, chews, swallows, "Okay next, in the beginning? And yes please, I would like to see the picture please."

Now reaching into my back pocket to take out my wallet to remove the sealed in clear laminate to protect it picture, an slide it across the table to her. Then Catherine, picking it up, studies it a minute, "You're right Bob." She says. "Sally is a very beautiful woman, and your daughter..., looks just like her mother."

"Yes Catherine, she does, and she has all the qualities I used to describe her mother except, some of the, more adult oriented parts."

"Bob, at her age I sure hope so! But I bet one day, some lucky man will describe her just like you did Sally too." As Catherine continues to study the picture.

"Hey you!" My getting Catherine's attention,."Don't talk like that about my daughter. Because as soon as she shows any sign of interest in boys, I'm packing her ass off to some convent on a remote mountain top. I won't put up with some spiky haired, pimply faced, cracking voice, baseball hat on backwards or sideways, RAP listening, baggy pants wearing creep, pawing at my daughter..., like I did with her mother."

Catherine, at hearing that gets her laughing, and choking on the bite of mini wheat already in her mouth.

And with her recovering its, "Damn you! An how dare you say something like that while I'm trying to eat?" Again scolding me. Then laughing repeating, my "Pimply faced, cracking voice, baggy pants...," "Bobby you're crazy!"

"Catherine maybe I am. But that's my daughter, and I'd die to protect her from any harm, broken bone, broken heart but oh hell Catherine, I couldn't protect her from a broken home. Damn! How I love her, and miss her not being around all the time." My shoulders slumping with the thought.

"Oh Bobby I'm sorry!" She says. Where she's out of her chair, coming around the table and sits in my lap, "Bobby, I'm sorry..., I shouldn't have asked about something you're still hurting over." Her apology.

"No Catherine, that's alright! I look at it as a past chapter in my life. Anyway, you were asking from the beginning. But lady, if you continue to sit on my lap I may start to stutter a lot. So please get you're sexy ass off my lap so I can think straight!"

An with that is a touch of her forehead against mine, "Bob Swaggart, you....are...a real shit!" She says.

And pushing back against hers answering, "No I'm not!"

"Yes you are." she says

"No I'm not." My answer.

"Swaggart, this is getting us nowhere." Her frustration.

"Well lady, if you continue to sit on my lap, wiggling around like that, I can think of somewhere.!"

"See, I said you were a shit." She teases.

"Well I guess Catherine, if you're going to be that way but..., that beginning part..., much of what she and I had was very good and some of it..., is difficult. So if you don't mind, maybe we can talk more about that part later; if there is a later?"

"Bobby, what do you mean, if there is a later?" She ask, concern in her voice.

"Catherine, what I meant is, where do we go from here; now and...,"

"First Bob." her breaking in. "We don't have to go anywhere if your referring to leaving here. You see, my sister won't be back until sometime this coming weekend. That's why the phone call from the pub. I wanted her to know I was bringing someone back here, where she asked who? I told her a man I met on a train, then told her, good bye Katelyn, and dropped the call. Secondly, do you need to be home? Oh, an another thing. I guess you have school tomorrow too?" Her asking as after thought.

"Well Catherine, as far as leaving here, and after what I've seen an experienced with the company I've been with; I don't think I'll ever want to leave here. As far as school tomorrow, yes I do. And about being home; no. But, my truck is parked in the train station parking lot. So if that snow piles up over night, it might get towed is my only concern."

"Bobby I don't want you to leave here! Her telling me. "So is there someone you know who can take care of your truck? And I suppose, if you have school tomorrow, you might want a change of clothes; as much as I'd love to keep you naked an tied to the bed in there. But I think I can find a shirt that belongs to my sisters boy friend, and maybe some other things you might need too. Then tomorrow after you get out of school, and I leave work, I'll drive you home. But I'd rather we come back here tomorrow night, the next night, an so on. That is, if you think you can keep up with me?" A little taunt at me.

"Ah..., yeah Catherine, keeping up with you? Lady you've been way ahead of me from the beginning. But if nothing else, I'm tenacious! So to answer your question about someone taking care of my truck; yes. Banjo, a friend of mine, owes me a call out in the middle of the night favor." My telling her.

With that, an Catherine looking at the wall clock. "Why don't you call in your favor. Then you can take me back to bed and take care of me some more. I'll try not to keep you up to late. I wouldn't want you falling asleep in your class tomorrow." She teases.

"Catherine..., I've spent a lot of sleepless nights on deployments, chasing after people in the dark. So I'm quite used to going without sleep. But..., I'm wondering about you, falling asleep in the middle of one of your meetings." Taunting her back.

"WELL! Mister Swaggart! I'm willing take that risk..., if you're willing to risk falling asleep in your class?" Her playfully taunting me back.

"Okay Catherine! I'll make that phone call. But first do you need any help with the dinner dishes? Then, we'll see who wears who out first! My playful challenge.

"You shit!" She calls me.

I'll hear that a lot.

"Go make your phone call." She's saying now. "I think I can handle two cereal bowels and two spoons. Just, don't be too long on that call, I'm already wet!" As she stands up, peeks down at the chair she was sitting on, as if giving me a hint that what she said is true; the damn tease she is!

Shaking my head as I leave to get my cellphone, mumbling to myself as I leave, "Oh My God!" Where I can hear her snickering laugh as I'm walking away. Thinking too, I wonder what she would have done if I looked to see if she was joking or telling the truth.

An with cell phone in hand and back to the sliding doors to check on the whether to see about three or four inches of new snow on the balcony railings; with the snow still coming down hard. Then touching in Banjos speed call number where I wait to hear him complain about going out to retrieve my truck from the train lot in a snow storm; as I'm looking at my watch to see it's almost eleven o'clock. So I know I'll be hearing a lot of whining, but he owes me big time!

An when Banjo answers where I explain that I'm spending the night in the city with a friend. An need him to move my truck from the train station lot so it won't get towed. Where..., of..., course, I have to listen to the whining I knew was coming, but at last it's, "Sure, I'll get it back to your house." He says. But I knew this was coming too when he ask; "So who is she?"

"Alright, what makes you think that? "My replying back.

"Swaggart..., You were married to that gorgeous Sally. An now those two other honey's, plus that married woman you see. Yeah, you told me about that too, if you remember? So this one you're spending the night with has got to be something outstanding." He says.

"Yes Banjo, she is, and someone very special too!" Telling him the truth.

Now it's seeing the lights from the kitchen reflected in the sliding glass doors go out, to be replaced by Catherine's reflection approaching as she walks up behind me where she stops and waits a few seconds. Then it's the feel her warm breast and hard nipples pressed into my bare back, as she slips her arms around my waist to run her hands over my belly, and up over my chest, lightly teasing my nipples with her finger tips.

An with my free had trying to brush Catherine hands away from what she's doing to me, at the same time trying interrupt Banjo's non stop talking, where I keep telling him I need to go, but he just keeps rattling on. An now it's Catherine's hands working at the front of my jeans releasing the button, and pulling the zipper down at the same time I'm still trying to break into Banjo and his rant about the G. D. weather!

So feeling like a one arm paper hanger, fighting away Catherine's hands because I don't want Banjo to over hear anything she might do or say. But it's when Catherine slides a hand up to my chest an pinching my nipple really hard, bring out my loud, "DAMN IT!" Which has me releasing her hand that was trying to get into the front of my open pants. Which also has Banjo stopping in mid sentence, "Are you alright?" He's asking.

Shit! I can't tell him I just had my nipple pinched. So replying "Yeah, I'm fine Banjo!" But its Catherine, close to my ear I'm holding my phone to, and loud enough that Banjo hears her, "Not when I get through with you!" She says.

"Who was that?" Has Banjo's asking.

Where Catherine has moved around in front of me and down onto her knees where she's pulling my jeans down; freeing my already hardening dick, and continues pulling them the rest of the way down to where she has me moving my legs to step out of them.

Now it's her looking up at me with those beautiful eyes, as she wraps her hands around my dick to slowly stroke it where she, oh, so, slowly, guides me into her hot, wet mouth; never taking those eyes off of mine as she does. An with her mouth moving back and forth over me its never hearing what ever Banjo just asked me as my head slowly tipped back, eyes looking up at the ceiling thinking again, she's killing me!

But if he repeated it, or what ever it was, my only reply is, "Banjo, I have to go, something just came up that I have to take care of right away. Just please, be careful with my truck, no scratches Okay?"

Then dropping the call to look down to hear Catherine's, "You didn't have to hang up on him, I would have taken care of what ever came up." A devilish gleam in her eye.

"Catherine, you're killing me, I'm slowly dieing here!" Looking down at her beautiful face.

"No Bobby you're not dieing." She teases. "But you are stiff, but still very much alive and pulsing." Still that naughty gleam in her eyes.

Reaching to help her up, she puts her arm around my neck as I pull her into me, her saliva slick on my dick, rubbing over her belly. Then to have her holding my dick teasing it against her fat, "Camel Toe." All the time its our tongues frantically exploring each others mouth, for the hundredth, thousandth, time tonight.

But it's my breaking the kiss, and sweeping her up in my arms to carry her back into the bedroom which has her squealing, and laughing until I unceremoniously dropping her onto the bed.

Only to flop down next to her, pulling her to me, where round two of this most beautiful night begins. As once again, we're all over each other, to the sound of her laughing, her excited words of pleasure, whispers, her cursing me as I make her do what she wants to do anyway; like getting her up on her hands an knees to doggy fuck her, to an occasional sharp smack to her ass cheeks triggers her shrieks each time I land one, along with the fleshy sound of my belly slapping against her ass.

Where the more I spank her, the more excited and passionate she gets; it's true, it turns her on big time! Then stopping that hard fuck, it's all over the bed in every configuration from eating her pussy to her sucking my dick, or fucking in every way and position we can think of; lots of them her idea! She and I both love the reverse cowgirl! Me, because I can watch as she bounces up and down to the sight of my dick disappearing, and reappearing in her pussy

An with her strong thigh muscles, she can keep that up till I had to sit up and pull her back off of me to her "You like that, huh?" It was her asking me. Just before crushing her mouth onto mine. "Yes!" I told her. Watching your perfect, beautiful ass bouncing up and down on me, "Damn right I love it!"

,

Now it's getting up off the bed to pull her up onto her hands knees to the edge of the bed, where she grabs two pillows, tucking them under her belly as I fuck her in long deep strokes, has her breathlessly groaning out, "Oh My God's," over and over, her arms outstretched out over the mattress, with her fist balling up the bed clothes. Where I can feel every pulse of her pussy, with every one of her incredible orgasms. She, is undoubtedly, the most amazing woman in the world!