Catherine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's this Bob..., I did see my friends! I needed the detraction form..., everything, including..., you! Those plans we made for this past weekend were kept. Bob..., I spent the weekend with them an what ever you might be thinking - it happened, the detraction I needed..., that's all I'll say to that now!"

My suspecting it anyway - my imagination, and those thoughts returning - the same ones I had in that mess tent flooding back.

Beautiful sexy Catherine, naked in their,"warm bed!"

Naked, "HIM," with those two naked women, Catherine, and the other, his wife, sharing long deep tongue filled kisses, his dick in Catherine's mouth, then moving between Catherine's long beautiful legs, her wrapping them around his back as,"HE" thrust, "HIS," cock back and forth in her sweet tight pussy. Catherine grinding back against him, even dogie fucking, Catherine cow girl riding,"HIM," - that really gets her off! It was her telling me that herself, "It's my favorite way to fuck when I'm want to cum," She said. I certainly know it too! Then imagining Catherine eating, "HIS," wife's pussy in a hot sixty-nine - their fingers probing, stroking into each other, Catherine's beautiful, "lady-dick," the wife's center of attention. Sighs, whispers, moans, Catherine's orgasmic cries - the wife with hers'! Them doing it all again,"HIM," doing those two women - fucking all night in that,"warm bed!"

I don't know him, but I think I hate him! No, not think, know!

Yeah, those thoughts!

"But..., while I was there...," Catherine breaking into those thoughts.

"I told them about you an what has been happening with us. Then I told them I might be stepping back for awhile..., but I had to know something first. An Bobby that's why I'm here tonight." At last she's telling me?

All through what she was telling me I've been leaning back against the sink counter, waiting for her to say why she's here. An now a long stare between us before her mouth starts to move with the words forming with what I fear I will hear.

"Bobby..., I don't want to step back from us anymore."

She's really saying that?

"I want us..., to gone on. Even..., with what I just told you about the weekend, I'm hoping you want it too."

What did I just hear?

But it doesn't matter because she's off the chair slamming into me, her arms around my neck pulling my head down to meet her mouth squashed against mine with a force that would have knocked me backward if I hadn't been leaning against the counter top.

OH..., MY GOD! Does she ever feel good in my arms! That squeak in her throat, squeal, what ever it is, coming back as I crush my mouth back against hers. No way, no how, could I ever love her, or want her more than I do right now!

An how many times as the world turns will I say that again. An even with the, "detractions," of the weekend with her, "Friends." I want her more then ever!

And..., I want her right now, right here, as she grinds her pelvis against my crotch, stirring up what feels like a monster growing in my pants. But Swagger you know you're a rock! Where I loosen my arms around her, breaking the kiss, looking into her eyes to see the same thing I want - but this talk isn't over!

"What do you..., want Catherine," asking her.

"First Bobby, I want you!" She says, without a bit of hesitation.

"Then I want this!" Her hand squeezing the bulge in the front of my jeans. "An I want it now, on that island, on the floor, or against the wall, I don't..., care! It's been over two weeks since I've been with you and I'm dieing to feel this big, fat, cock of yours driving me out of my mind," her squeezing the bulge harder, "with the way you do me with it!"

I think she means it - I love it when she talks dirty!

"No Catherine!" My firm answer. Her eyes snapping open as the shock of what I just said spreads over her face.

"Catherine I want you to say it first!"

"Bobby, I just said it! I want you!"

"Yes, and I love hearing you say that! An I love hearing you beg for it too." Now pushing my crotch back against her. "Like that. But I want to hear something else - what you whispered in my ear when you thought I was asleep."

A question? No; she knows!

"You know what I mean Catherine."

"But..., Bobby..., I..., I do."

"Then why won't you say it Catherine?"

"I..., will..., I just need time," she says, dropping her eyes averting mine.

"It's alright Catherine, I know it anyway so..., I can wait to hear it." Pulling her back, squeezing her in my arms again.

"Bobby, I want to stay with you tonight! I'll even ride the train into town with you, and back if you still want me to," she ask.

"Alright Catherine I guess that's good enough." Knowing she's not going to tell me what I know.

"But Catherine, what are you going to wear to work tomorrow? I mean you, especially you! Who wouldn't wear the same outfit to work two days in a row; would you," asking her.

"I ah..., always have something in my office to change into..., just in case I spill something on me. Or put something in my car for when I stay over with..., Bobby, I brought a bag with me, it's out in my car."

But I already know what she was going to say - stays over with, "HIM." But with a girlfriend - she didn't hesitate telling me that!

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you lady!"

"Yes I am." Coming with her smug look.

"I know you are Catherine! And I'm more than glad you did, so lets go get it!"

But as we start towards the front room, "Wait a minute Catherine, why don't you bring your car around to the garage, that way you can park it in there. It's heated, so no frost, or snow on it. Plus my neighbor across the road won't see it parked out front, where he'll want to know who that fancy sports car belonged to. He's a great guy Catherine, but nosy too," telling her.

"Oh, so he's asked about all those other cars parked at your house over night?"

"Yes he has, but in a round about way. Like..., 'did you get another car,' He asked me one time. Where I told him no, it belonged to a very good friend of mine, who was back in town, who spent the night at my house. Never mentioning a name because he would have already assumed it was a woman; that time it was."

"You are such a pig Swagger!"

"Yes I am, now I'll get your coat Catherine."

So as she's getting her keys, while I get her coat, then letting her out the front door, its hustling back through the house an into the garage only to realize my stuff from the weekend is still scattered all over the floor. So quickly as I can, push, pick up, and carry everything to the other side of the garage, leaving most in a pile next to my Harley. Then it's back to open the bay door in time to see the beams of her headlights coming around the house where she pulls into the garage as I close the door behind her.

Then her releasing the the trunk lid, where I see the travel bag, along with her brief case, and lap top with it. But as I'm lifting them out its to her, "You have a motorcycle? An what is that, an old car too," she's asking.

"Yes Catherine!" Closing the trunk. "I have a motorcycle, its a Harley. An that's not an old car either, its a Jeep CJ2 I've been restoring. An Catherine, that Jeep, is the only thing Sally ever ripped into me about buying," telling her.

"Because Catherine, I bought that jeep out of an old barn that belonged to a guy who's grandfather had passed away. Where it was covered in pigeon shit, dirt, straw, had four dry rotted flat tires, and enough rust spots I couldn't begin to tell you - obviously never moved, or touched in years!"

"An when I brought it home on a trailer..., and when Sally came outside, and saw it..., well, it was like the fourth of July fire works with all the booms, and sparks flying, but without all the oohs and ah-s. Instead it was Sally's, 'Of all the damn, dumb things you could have brought home,' she said. 'You bring home an old junked car!' What the hell do you think you're going to do with that piece of shit?' It's almost exactly what she said Catherine."

"But after nearly six years of on, and off work, it has new seats, tires, roll bar, an engine, and drive train that purrs. Plus a hell of a lot of fun to drive. An now all it needs is a decent paint job."

"Plus Erin loves riding around in it to the auto parts places, junk yards, and home centers with me. Now back to Sally. After I got it running, and derivable, she settled down the first time we drove to the shore, and rode it up, and down the beach."

"You're crazy Swagger! Upsetting the poor woman like that! But that motorcycle, aren't they dangerous?" Catherine sounding like so many others asking the same thing.

"Catherine..., please, not you too? Sally had a lot of reasons to be upset when it came to me, and the Marine Corps. But with my constant need to be doing something she at last realized that maybe.., it was my way of dealing with things like - deployments, and things that happened while on them - what she, didn't want to know about. So the jeep, well, she got over that. And the Harley dangerous? Only if some idiot runs into you!"

"But Catherine, the guys I ride with are very safety conscious so we lookout for each other. An that pile of stuff on the floor next to it..., are the things I had laid out to dry from this past weekends excursion into the scenic, snow covered mountains up-state. I forgot all about them laying on the floor where your car is parked now; this evenings distractions, you know - that book."

Leaving her out on purpose as one of the, "distractions," just to see her reaction, which is a cold stare back at me - telling me she knows I left her out as a distraction on purpose. But she knows, she is - very distracting!

"I'll take care of of all that later," telling her.

"There's a lot more to you I want to know about," she says. "Like motorcycles, and jeeps an such. The busy hands I know about," she says, with her taking her brief case, and lap-top from me, and is that a blush on her cheeks I see?

"So what else goes on in this bachelor pad, and bachelor life of yours," she ask, sounding like some others who've asked that.

"Well Catherine like you told me, maybe more than you might really want to know!" As we look back and forth at each other.

An there is more, much more thats gone on. An that may be difficult to explain - especially because it's the who, and what it is that goes on.

Like my difficulty with, "Them," or, "HIM," she let out - her weekend with, "Them," she wouldn't talk about - yet. Her words.

"Catherine, the door into the house is this way." Telling her, as I lead her up the ramp into, and through the mud, and laundry room, than down the hall pointing out Erin's bed room, the second bathroom, the guest room, then back into the kitchen.

Setting her bag just inside the great room as she sets her lap top and brief cases on the island top, then it's helping her off with her coat again.

"Catherine your tea must be cold by now, so I'll fix you another cup after I've hung up your coat."

"Don't do that Bobby, just warm it up in the microwave, no need to waste it," she says.

"Catherine I don't mind fixing you a fresh cup." As I already emptied the cold tea into the sink, rinsing out the cup, adding fresh water, then a new tea bag, before putting the cup into the microwave, setting it for two minutes.

But when turning back is when I see her slowly turning her head from side to side. "Swagger ..., you only had to warm up the cold one!"

"For you Catherine, only the freshest - like me!"

An the laugh that comes with her smile I get is heart stopping

Damn, I want to kiss her so damn much it hurts! Yes she's here, and she wants to stay with me, an I like knowing it, no, want it to be more with her than just the fantastic sex.

"Bobby, is there some place I can plug my lap top in?" Bringing me back.

"I've been using it all day in a conference room so the battery is pretty low. Plus I need to check on some things I left undone too."

"Of course Catherine. Ah..., how about the table in the nook. There's an outlet in the wall right under the table. So.., why don't you get set up while I put your coat back in the hall closet."

When returning to the kitchen I see she's already sitting in the breakfast nook, lap top open, power cord laying on the table top. But first getting her tea from the microwave before its over to where she's sitting. Then taking the power cord it's laying down across the bench seat to reach the power outlet under the table.

It's a awkward reach to the outlet; I wanted it above the table. But Sally thought it would look ugly there, plus Erin might try to stick something in it, like a fork, Sally was right, so under the table it went.

But this time reaching for it has a really nice bonus. Because while I'm getting the cord plugged in I catch the obvious movement of Catherine spreading her knees apart..., oh yes, it's sweet! The up-skirt view of her almost transparent white panties tightly molded to her gorgeous fat peach, even to the point her slit is more than obvious because, yes, those panties are damp. And that's why the panties look so perfectly molded to her fat camel toe.

When it's hearing, "Bob are you alright? The power light is on."

"Yes Catherine, I'm more than alright! I've ah..., just been admiring the view from down here."

"Why Swagger.., you pervert! Are you looking up my skirt?"

Like she didn't know that already.

"Catherine, if you had your knees any further apart I could park my Harley between them!" Saying it as I peak over the edge of the table to see her looking back laughing.

"Hum! It is pretty big!" She says replying.

"Now who's being the pervert..., Catherine?"

"Bobby, you're all I...,"

"All what Catherine?" Asking her, now that I'm sitting up to stare across the table at her.

"All what Catherine...," Asking her again now that she didn't answer.

"Alright." When she doesn't go on.

"I guess you know how to bring up the page to see what networks are available?"

Asking that as I'm sliding off the bench to watch her bring up the "connect to" page, where I point to one. "That one right there is mine Catherine," has her clicking on the one I pointed to.

The pass-code Catherine, is my last name, with a capitol, "S". My rank, which is, capitol E8, then a dollar sign with the last four digits of my military ID number, giving her those digits." Where she's typing then in as I'm telling her.

"I don't know ours at home by heart like that," she says. "Jon set everything up, so we would have wireless through out the house, that way our guest can use it if they need too," while she types away saying it, as I watch her fingers fly over the keyboard, bringing up her private email account.

"Okay, looks like you're there Catherine. Now I'll fix your tea..., again, But this time I will re-heat it."

But when I start to walk away it's to her, "Bobby wait. Come back here please." Holding her hand out to me.

"Bobby..., please kiss me!"

An bending down to kiss that beautiful mouth, is followed by, "Thank you, for everything," she says.

Staring back into her beautiful eyes that I know can see right through me, "You're welcome Catherine! An thank you for being here too!" Then it's back to reheat her tea, then back to set the cup on the table.

"Catherine, I'll be in the den if you need anything. I think I'm going to add some things from that book I got in the mail today into the paper I'm currently working on."

"Alright Bobby. I'll come find you when I'm through here, it won't be long. But like I said earlier, I'm in very desperate need of you!" She reminds me.

"Yeah Catherine..., I ah..., kind of noticed how wet you were when I was looking up your skirt." A very devilish grin going along with it.

"Damn you Swagger! You ARE such a pig!" Laughing the whole time she said it.

Picking up the book from the island top, then taking a look back over my shoulder. "Oh Catherine?" Getting her attention. "Oink, Oink!" Now it's out of the kitchen taking her bag where I'll place it on the bed in the master bedroom.

Back to the den in front of my computer, with the paper I'm currently working on up on the screen, where I begin thumbing through this old book. Skipping through the pages, reading a letter here, an account there, until I realize I'm in for some major editing of that paper. Not that I need to, it's just what I'm finding in this book will make this paper better.

So back tracking through what I already have, looking for places to insert a quoted passage from a letter, or an account, without having to do a complete rewrite, where just a foot note, or a quote, will save me a lot of time, and work, instead of rewriting from scratch.

Absorbed in what I've been doing, so I don't make mistakes, I've lost track of the time - that happens a lot, my losing track of time. An it's only when I hear, "Knock, knock, can I come in?" It's Catherine from the door way.

Looking up from the book, then backing away from my desk to see this gorgeous woman leaning against the door jam.

"Do you always get so focused on something? Because you never knew I've been standing here watching you," she says.

"I'm sorry." Slumping back into my chair.

"I ah..., yeah. I sometimes get lost in what I'm doing here." As I look around at the two computer screens, my lap top, my digital note pad, and now that new book with the little strips of paper marking sections sticking out from the top of the pages.

"I guess Catherine, it's the connection I feel with the people, events, and history of..., guys like me Catherine. Who..., thought they were doing the right thing for cause, or country. So..., anyway, did you get everything done you needed to do," asking her now.

"Yes I did! I cleared out my emails, both the office, and my personal. I also sent off a few of my own, along with paying a few house hold bills too. I also called my house keeper Maria, to check in with her. Then I called my sister, and talked to her a few minutes too."

"An..., I also called some friends too. I was thanking them again for another fun weekend. It's what it was..., okay!"

Nothing like her being honest about it, no mincing words with this girl!

"Bob, I can't, and I won't hide what I do..., just so you know."

"Fair enough Catherine..., of course it goes both ways, with my friends - you know, the ones I've told you..., about."

Noticing her sudden change of expression, and body posture. It's her knowing I mean certain girl friends I told her the names of.

"Oh..., my lap top's battery is almost fully charged, thank you!" She says." Like what we previously exchanged was just a news clip.

"An Bob I hope you don't mind, but I did wonder around in your front room looking at things - I wasn't snooping if your thinking that? You have some nice things; like that guitar. I noticed the name, it's a good one! Did your daughter teach you to play that too?"

"No she hasn't Catherine. I bought that from a guy who was coming into a pawn shop outside Pendleton, just as I was leaving on a whim. Making a long story short Catherine, after we talked a bit where he pointed out the maker, and model of it, and how he acquired it - Catherine, I paid him five-hundred dollars for it; more then what the shop owner would have given; it was a steal; he need the money!"

"Anyway, I've kind of..., been learning to play it. I've been taking some lessons at one of the local High School's adult evening classes. An I ah..., pick away at it when nobody's around to make fun of my efforts."

"But a good friend of mine who happens to have some other friends that are musicians..., they..., they're a garage band, kind of..., just some guys getting together in a garage..., band. Its been those guys who've taught me more about playing that guitar then taking lessons at high school night classes."