Catherine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I'm not telling her is, that actually, I pick things up pretty quick so I play it better than I'm letting on to her; thanks to those friends.

"Maybe you should stay with what your friends are doing for you." Did she just read my mind?

"It's nice knowing how to play a musical instrument. It can be relaxing, takes your mind off what ever may be troubling you," she says.

That's right. And from the time I met you Catherine Parker, you've done nothing but trouble me!

"So, what are you up to in here?" Now that she walks in to stand next to my chair.

Holding my hand out, taking hold of hers, at the same time, gesturing with my other hand at everything on the desk.

"Catherine, this is where I spend many of my evenings, doing just what you see, working towards my degree, an I've been working at it a long time. Mainly because of interruptions involving stuff like I'm writing about - stuff like..., what's in that book Catherine. I've manage to complete the other things I needed on line while I wasn't out chasing after bad guys, but I'm getting there; eventually."

"Catherine, I think I told you, Sally spent a long time getting her degree, mainly because of me, mostly, my being away so much. But she did it! And I was proud of her. Plus my working towards the same thing..., its made a big impression on Erin; she's a very good student, bright too; like her mother."

"Bobby, I like hearing you talk about your daughter, even joking about it like you did at my sisters. You obviously love her, an very proud of her too! My step dad, even though he wasn't our natural father, loved my mother, my sister, and me as much any father ever could. He was proud of us, and told us that often. He also wanted my sister, and me to finish college; where I had about a year and a half to go when I dropped out to take care of mom after my step dad was..., killed." Squeezing her hand now, to let her know I feel her loss too.

"I was going back part time when they asked me to take this job I have now so..., back to part time again - more part, than time for now,"

"My sister, has her degree in business administration, she was further along in her studies than I was, so that's why I dropped out to take care of mom. But if it had been the other way around, she would have done the same for me."

"That was very honorable of you Catherine. It's a shame the way you lost your step dad. I would loved to have met him!"

"Thank you Bobby! I think you two would have become friends."

With that, she lets go of may hand when she's leans down to see what's on my computer scree, "Is it alright if I read what you have here," she ask.

"Of course it is Catherine, but most likely boring for you."

Then moving my chair back further to give her more room, lets her move in closer to see the screen better. Plus it gives me a better angle of view from her high heels up the back of her calf's, over her snug fitting skirt - the hem of that skirt now more than half way up the back of her thighs, showing a lot more of beautiful leggy Catherine. Where my eyes linger on this woman's shapely hips, and her awesome tight ass, thinking how perfect the whole package is.

"What's a..., Zoauve?" She ask, breaking into my silent lustful admiration of what's before me with her question.

"Catherine, a Zoauve was the title given to certain light infantry regiments in the French Army, serving in French North Africa between about..., 1830, to 1962. There's some pictures of their very distinctive outfits in that book closest to your right hand."

Catherine, picking up the book I pointed out, opens it to a tabbed page. "They fought in circus costumes?" Where she looks back to me, surprised at how they appear..

"No, they're not costumes Catherine! But there was a time when uniforms were more flash then logical function," letting her know.

"I'd like to see you in some of these pantaloons; where she looks back at me again.

"Yeah, that will be a cold day in hell Catherine!" Which gets her laughing as she turns back to reading more of what I have on the screen.

Where a few moments later, "You write like this is a narrative - you're telling a story instead of just facts like in a text book." As she goes on reading more of what's on the computer screen.

"That's always been my intention in all these papers I've been writing Catherine. I connect with it, of course, in a different time and place. An that's why I looked so hard for that book by your hand. So much of it is the personal accounts from those who were there."

"That book Catherine, my professor told me about it, and that I should try to find a copy. Also telling me it was very rare, not in valuable rare, just difficult to find. He also told me he had a copy, but being so rare, he doesn't loan it out. But still if you find a copy, 'grab it' he said. 'If nothing else reading the first hand accounts, will be eye opening,' he told me."

"Uniforms, weapons, and the places change. But the emotions, apprehension, the fear, the heat, blowing dust, cold, and rain, the mud, those parts never change Catherine. But..., there are some rewards too, and they're not just the citations, the medals, or promotions. To me it's always been the respect, the honor, and the privilege of doing something important; like those men may have thought."

"As an example of the rewards Catherine, there's..., admiring the shapely form of a beautiful woman's behind who's now bent over my desk, reading my paper, tempting me with all of what may come next."

"I was wondering when you would notice I was here!" Her body shaking with her laughter.

Reaching out, taking hold of those hips, pulling her back onto my lap to her little chirpy squeal as her butt settles down onto me.

"Catherine how could I never not notice you? Especially, when you've spritzed yourself with your Cologne, it's a real attention getter; you know. So..., was it for me you put a little extra on before you came in here?" My already knowing it was!

Twisting around in my lap, her arm going around the back of my head, her left hand against my cheek she leans in close to my face, "Yes it was just for you! Now kiss me you bastard, I've been dieing since I got here!" Just before her mouth meets mine in a long passionate tongue probing kiss!

Twisting, turning around like she is, grinding her ass into my crotch as our kisses go on. An where she's managed to get herself turned enough that my hand has moved from her thigh to the front of her shirt - freeing all the buttons until the shirt is completely open, allowing my hand to slip inside to feel her warm tight belly! Then its up to fondle a very ample breast with its jelly bean hard nipple dimpling the thin material of her bra - my thumb rubbing over that jelly bean nipple bump brings a groan from somewhere deep in her throat. And the bra she's wearing has the clasp in the front.

But when my fumbling at it with one hand has no luck releasing it until its her helping hand that does the job for me.

Now the hand that released the clasp guides mine under a bra cup to her very full naked breast - the palm feeling its very stiff, erect, raspberry nipple pressing against it brings another groan from deep in her throat. Which is followed by her tongue forced harder into my mouth - stirring that lump in my pants she's been grinding on, dieing to be released. Of course knowing she can feel it against her butt, she twist, and turns, grinding her ass down harder onto it.

An now the hand that was caressing her breast finds it's way down over her belly to the hem of her bunched up skirt, where it begins its travel up the inside of her thigh, stopping just before that point of touching her wet pant covered peach - a whimper of disappointment, is it from her - that it hasn't gone further?

But it's only seconds before my fingers pass over the crotch of those wet panties - first lightly, then more pressure as my finger tips trace the slit of her peach, where only microns of damp fabric is preventing them from separating the puffy folds of her fat camel toe beneath it has her breaking the kiss, "Bobby please don't tease me!" She wines into my mouth.

"Why not Catherine?"

"Because I need you, and I want you Bobby," sounds like she's pleading.

"Alright Catherine..., stand up, and take you panties off!"

Gets her off my lap to a very unladylike pulling the hem of her skirt up to the tops of her hips, her thumbs hooked into the waist band of some very cheeky showing panties, pulling them down over her thighs, knees, ankles, then over, and off her feet, still wearing those high heeled shoes; dropping the panties on the floor.

Stopping her as she tries to turn around to face me by pulling her right back onto my lap. "Catherine, spread your legs open," telling her, as her butt settles back onto my lap to my hand back inside her open shirt to fondle her beautiful tits, teasing their jelly bean hard raspberry nipples some more.

"Pull your skirt up higher Catherine! I want your bare butt sitting on my lap." There will be wet spots on my blue jeans for sure!

Settling back onto me, once she has the skirt pulled up over her hips. "Open your legs wider Catherine!" Where my hand easily slides up along her thigh, first passing up over her belly, then down over her perfectly trimmed triangle of soft pubic hair, before its slides over her fat peach, where my fingers spread the lips of her smooth full vulva, teasing lightly over her "girly-dick." to finger, and probe in her pussy.

An using her copious wetness on my fingers, they easily slide over her stiff, "girly-dick," clitoris - my pressure on it this time, where it's like, an electric shock that has her body jerking, and twisting in my arms.

I can't help it - my laugh against her ear, gets me a "Stop laughing you bastard!" She calls me, my arm holding her tighter to me.

"Put your left foot up on the edge of the desk Catherine!"

"Oh My God No," her surprised at my telling her that, but doing it anyway.

"Now your right leg Catherine, put it all the way over my right knee!"

And now wishing we were facing a mirror so both of us could watch what's happening next!

Because it's my fingers stroking in, and over her pussy, strumming her clit like a guitar string, bringing out that beautiful music of whimpers, squeals, her soft cries, as I take my time masturbating her up to the edge before backing off, only to begin again. My stopping getting me some, "God Damn You's!" She curses me! Followed by laughing from me. Oh how I love playing with her! But I want more from her.

"Catherine masturbate for me!"

"Bobby no!"

"Yes Catherine! I want to see you do it..., please?"

Where I feel her arm moving, then her hand laying on top of mine moving it away, switching it over so my hand is laying on top of hers to feel her fingers moving in her pussy, stroking herself, opening her pussy, slipping them in to wet her fingers, then back to stimulate her, "girly-dick." again - I can feel her ass cheeks clenching on my lap from the pleasure waves stressing her body.

Her breath catching in her throat, the same way it did when I was masturbating her. But to me this is more erotic, more exciting, even a little kinky, even without a mirror, as I visualize her doing it with her husband Jon watching her. But I want more than the blow-job he gets after she cums!

"Catherine, I want you to taste yourself - put your fingers in your mouth!"

Where her hand stops its playing in her pussy with her head turning side to side meaning no! "Yes Catherine, I know you do it, you said you do it, so why not let me see? Plus Catherine, lots of other girls have tasted you too."

Taking a chance now. "Your friends across the river, "HE," and, "HER," have tasted you - your delicious, and they know it!" Hoping she's more in tune to what she's doing then caring about my reference to,"THEM."

Her hand coming out from between her legs - wet fingers first touching her lips, her beautiful mouth opens to her wet fingers passing over her lips, then withdraws them like she's sucking on a Popsicle - God I love her!

"Thank you Catherine!"

Then without warning her foot is off the desk, pulling her legs together, she's off my lap to face me where her hands are frantically working over the front of my jeans getting my belt undone, the jeans snap broken lose, zipper down, then it's her hands inside working at freeing my aching hard-on.

"Damn it Swagger, lift your ass - help me damn it!" As she's working at getting my jeans down, letting my cock spring free like a trapped snake striking at its tormentor.

With both hands around it she leans down with her tongue licking over the head of my cock, then its in, then it's out of her mouth several times before looking up at me, "Now you bastard, it's my turn to make you suffer!" Where over two-thirds my hard cock disappears into her beautiful mouth, taking my breath away.

Her cock sucking is magic, she's the goddess of cock sucking, a real man eater if there ever was one, and I love everything she is! But a blow job..., no! This is not what, I want!

Putting my hands on her shoulders, pushing her away from me, then taking her hands to pull her to her feet while turning her around to face the desk. An with my hand in the middle of her back forcing her to bend over - is she remembering that morning in her sisters shower? Because she's already pulling her skirt up at the same time spreading her legs because, "she knows" - what I'm about to do to her.

Its the head of my dick against the wet folds of her labia, pushing into her in one long hard shove until my belly smacks against her ass, snapping her head up, and back with a shrill, "OH MY GOD!"

Now with, hard, deep, strokes of my long, thick cock back and forth stretching, and filling her pussy until - way to soon, those beautiful long legs are trembling from a, - way too soon, very hard, orgasm ripples through her body.

"HO...LY Shit!" My thought. She was more than horny, she was on the edge of exploding, and it was my plunging cock that fired the primer cap setting off that explosive orgasm!

With drooping head now, her hands gripping the edge of my desk, trying to hold herself up. When through her heavy breathing I hear, "SHIT! Now, "FUCK!" Followed with a vociferous, "OH MY GOD!" She cries! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING..., TO ME?" She's not really asking.

An with one arm around her belly holding her up, my other pushes her shirt up to the back of her neck where I kiss that place between her bare shoulder blades. It's the only answer I have to give her - it's simple, loving, and affectionate - my kiss there.

Resting heavily back against me now - my dick still lodged up inside her, as she's trying to turn her head around searching for my mouth she expects is searching for hers.

But instead I'm backing away to pull up my jeans, then taking her hand to pull her out of the den, and down the hall to the bedroom.

Pushing her bag off the bed, then her onto it, it's taking her by the ankles to pull her back to the edge of the mattress, forcing her legs open, while dropping to my knees on the floor to bury my face in her pussy.

She is so fucking..., wet!

Those pearly white drops of her creamy wetness lingering at the edges of her pussy lips soaks my face as I devour her, eating her to squeals, shrieks, twisting the whole time she's trying to get away from my sucking everything between her legs into my mouth ignoring her, "NO BOBBY NO, I want you, I WANT YOU!" She keeps crying out!

Only stopping at her hands tightly gripping my head, forcing me away from her she pleads, "Bobby fuck me! Fuck me please!" She ask repeatedly.

Then it's up on top of her, my mouth wet from her creaming pussy to shove my tongue into her mouth where she's tries to, suck it, out of my head.

Breaking the kiss she pushes me off of her where she's up, and off the bed at my feet to pull my running shoes, and socks off, my lose jeans, and under ware down an off, where she's back up telling me, "Get, your shirt off!" She orders.

Now naked on the bed she stands between my knees, her flushed beautiful face looking back at me, "MOVE, BACK, NOW!" She commands.

At the same time as I'm moving, she's climbing on top of me with her hand behind her gripping my fat dick, guiding it to her opening where she settles back onto it taking it with one hard downward thrust - to a sudden gasp for air.

"Damn, I love fucking you!" Breathlessly looking down at me now.

Then leaning down she crushes her mouth onto mine, my hands tightly holding her hips as she starts that rocking her ass back, and forth, riding her delicious pussy over my dick.

Only suddenly stopping to take her shirt, and bra the rest of the way off, tossing them both back over her shoulder. Then turning her skirt around to undo the two buttons, and the zipper, pulls the skirt over her head, dropping it onto the floor next to the bed.

Free of her clothes, she stretches her arms high up over her head, lifting those perfect breast, their raspberry nipples hard, and distended - she's a goddess of erotic female sexuality! And the lucky bastard that I am has his cock stuffed up inside her.

Dropping her arms she leans down placing her hands on my chest, bringing her face down so close I can feel her lips touching mine.

"Have I told you how much I love fucking you?"

"Well Catherine, not in the last sixty seconds anyway."

"Okay then. So..., let me remind you again of how much I love FUCKING you! An Swagger, I don't know what the hell you're doing to me, and I hate the way you make me feel. But mister, I love, fucking, you!"

"Catherine, why do you hate the way I make you feel? I love the way you make me feel - most of the time anyway."

"What do you mean, most of the time," she ask.

"Maybe because I don't understand why I'm so lucky having you here. I guess I just haven't figured this..., this thing out, this..., you, and me thing."

"Then stop trying to figure things out Swagger, and just fuck me!"

Where she starts that hip rocking motion of back and forth, then its sitting up on me, grinding her ass down hard, rotating those hips around, then back to start it all over again, and again - the woman's fucking me like she's possessed - an Oh God, how I love it, and her!

My bedroom that was filled with, loud squeals, shrieks, and cries, the bed shaking so hard it's moved inches from the wall mounted padded head board. And me, my fighting like hell the whole time to keep from cumming, till at last I surrendered it up to pure exhaustion, the spurts putting more of me into her greedy voracious pussy.

An like all those other times of making love with her ending with both of us falling asleep, wrapped up in each others arms from pure mental, sexual, and especially, physical exhaustion - my dick hurts! And I bet her pussy will be sore too! But OH; it's worth it!

I don't know why I woke up, but I've been laying here enjoying the feel of her, more on me than next to me. An I don't know which one of us pulled the sheet, and blanket over us, or the pillow under my head. But damn, she sure knows how to wreck my body, and my bed!

Looking down at the top of her head laying on my chest, hair a sweat matted, and tangled mess thinking, God she's beautiful.

Then turning my head to look out the bedroom door to see the light coming from the den partially illuminating the hallway. An further on lights in the great room, and light from the kitchen too.

Lifting my arm slowly so as not to disturb her, the luminous dial on my watch reads, 11:22..., Shit! Should I get up an turn off the lights, or just forget about it an go back to sleep. But damn it, I hate getting up in the morning an the coffee's not ready.

Alright Swagger, easy does it, as I slowly untangle myself from her to move to the edge of the bed. Then its up to make my way down the hall, first to the den, where I realize that not just the lights are on, but so is my computer - Oh My God, my paper I've been working on!