Catherine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..., okay, sounds great. But it's going to coast you Catherine, and it may be a pretty high price too!" Telling her.

"How..., high, a price," she ask, sounding a little apprehensive.

"Because Catherine, you're going to have to tell me all about your four-way with, "HIM," and "HER," and who ever, "HE," is."

My fertile imagination already seeing it!

"YOU Swagger.., are, a, fucking, PIG!" She says right to my face, before crushing her mouth onto mine so hard it hurts.

I really love you kinky girl!

Saying it under my breath, laying on my side watching her as she sleeps, her perspiration matted hair, very pink butt cheek, the other cheek is covered by the sheet I know is just as pink! Red finger marks on her bare back from where I held her down on the hard wood floor of the bedroom, squashing her tits into it. I even thought about sticking my fat cock into her butt hole, but that would have been to much! Although I did press the head against it making her scream, "NO! NO! BOBBY NO!" Even though I'm sure it's been taken by, "HIM." She alluded to something like it that the first night at her sisters.

So kinky girl, was I rough enough this time - Catherine?