Catherine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in my chair logging back in to see it's still up on the screen, Shit! I never saved it! Damn, if something had happened..., Closing everything down. But while turning out the lights I spot her panties on the floor where she dropped then.

Going back to pick them up - damn she has some really sexy undies - a shear white thong she wore. Putting them to my face inhaling the erotic, musky scent of her pussy that lingers in the damp crotch - now what Swagger, take them to the bedroom or wait, and see if she remembers an comes looking for them? If not..., a souvenir like a couple of others I've kept - Ryan gave me hers telling me I could get into them anytime I wanted. Which had me saying, "I think there a little small for me, don't you think?" To her "You know exactly what I mean!" She said, tapping me on the cheek. Carly's I asked for, she said no. But found them later under a sofa throw pillow. Jennifer, I didn't have to ask, she just rubbed hers over my face while saying thank you; her husband Alex doesn't know I have them.

I'll leave Catherine's where I found them, dropping them back on the floor. Maybe I'll get my phone an snap a picture of them where they are to remind me sometime in the future of how much fun she was on a cold winter night when we picked up where we left off.

Turning out the lights it's into the great room to turn out those lights, then its into the kitchen to set up the coffee maker for later in the morning.

But as I'm reaching up into the cabinet for the coffee when some movement to my right gets my head turning to see Catherine, still naked, standing in the archway, her arms folded across her chest, "Yeah mister, you are a hunk!" I hear.

Laughing out loud at her, 'hunk' remark, its taking the coffee can from the shelf.

"You are one beautiful man Bob Swagger!" She's telling me as her arms are going around my waist, and lays the side of her head against my back. "An you are one marvelous lover too!" She says.

"Thank you Catherine." Setting the coffee can down on the counter top. "I guess it's because..., I've been inspired by you!"

Where I feel her hands moving from my stomach, to my shoulders, then back to tightly wrapping her arms around me again an pull herself in closer to me.

So wanting to enjoy this moment for as long as she wants to make it last, I won't move until she decides to let it go. But when she backs away it's with her hands massaging my back, and shoulders, when suddenly it's a sharp smack to my bare ass cheek.

"That's because my pussy is sore, an so are my nipples, not to mention my ass too, you bastard! And do you always walk around your house naked Swagger?"

.

"Why you little bitc...," Turning around, reaching out to lay a sharp smack to an already pink rippling ass cheek. But she's scooted out of my reach laughing, "Don't you call me a bitch."

An now that she's on the opposite side of the island, resting her elbows on the top looking back at me, "I can be a bitch if I'm provoked, like when someone can't take no for an answer," she's telling me.

"Yes Catherine, I bet you can be." Saying to her as I'm turning my back to her, opening the coffee can to feel a tea towel hitting me in the back. "But Catherine, it would be meant as an affectionate bitch. I could never call you anything hurtful. But if your pussy is - why is your pussy sore? You're always so wet you leave huge wet spots on the every bed I've fucked you on!" Turning to look back at her.

Because Catherina, squirts! I'd never been with a woman who did that; surprising her, and me. To have her tell me that she had never done that before. All the other women I've been so privileged to be with get super wet, Sally was crazy that way, so is Ryan. Carly, all five foot even, hundred and five pounds of her tight gymnast body, gets really wet, but needed lots of finger stimulation, and tender loving mouth care getting her pussy ready before she could take me, her eyes rolled back in her head when she did the first time. Jennifer, oh Jennifer, who loves anal sex, and masturbated at the same time, soaks my fingers; wet spots under her too.

"Go to hell! I should have said, pleasantly stretched," Catherine's saying now.

Which has me laughing like a fool at that, 'pleasantly stretched,' description. Plus her very pink cheeks embarrassed expression.

"You still haven't answered me about your walking around in here naked." She ask, breaking into my laughing.

"Alright Catherine, yes I do, occasionally."

"Anyone else here while you were naked walking around like you are now," she ask.

"That too..., occasionally." Telling her.

"A girl friend," she ask.

My hesitating a few seconds because it hasn't always been with a woman.

"Not always, but usually," telling her.

"But sometimes it's...," Catherine interrupting. "You mean they're not always..." She says.

Turning my head slightly, "If you mean female Catherine, no, sometimes its with someone else," answering her.

Shit - letting that slip out! I can't tell her why it's not always been a female - something I'll find difficult explaining. The easiest will be Jennifer, and Alex, and where that's gone because it's not just her, and me - the other with Alex - that's the difficult part; not to mention..."

"But Catherine, why all of sudden the questions about who I've been naked with?" Asking her, hoping to divert her questioning.

"Maybe I just want to know what my competition is," she replies.

An me replying with a nod of my head, "Okay. But at least I won't get all 'pussy,' like you did when I alluded to..., how was it I said it Catherine, "HIM." Saying back to her.

"You are such a shit Swagger!"

Where she's around the island heading towards me but I've already turn to catch her in my arms, crushing her mouth to mine, squeezing her again with her squeaks.

Her squeak - for some reason reminding me her clothes in that bag of hers - "Shit!"

"What's the matter Bobby?" She's asking.

"Catherine I just remembered, when I dragged you into the bedroom I pushed your bag onto the floor, I'm sorry. I hope there's nothing in there that will leak, or get wrinkled?"

"That's alright, because I picked it up, and put it on a chair before I came out to find you. As you know, I travel a lot, so I know how to pack so things don't leak, or wrinkle."

"I'm glad to hear that, because I wouldn't want your things to be ruined, where you might have to leave an drive home naked." Teasing her.

"Leave..., naked? Hum..., It wouldn't be the first time riding back to someones home like that!" Her dropping that on me. "But do you have anything, plans, visitors coming over that I may have to leave," she's asking.

My thought of her riding naked in a car to someones home? I probably don't need to ask, who's home she's going too - "THEIR," home, I'm sure, but..., why was she naked?

"No Catherine, I'm not expecting anyone for any reason you might have to leave. Although, the guys that do come over, would sure enjoy seeing you naked, coming or going," telling her.

"But Catherine if it were left up to me..., I'd want you to stay forever!"

Where it's her wide eyed look of surprise at hearing that, maybe finally understanding what she means to me.

"But saying that Catherine, knowing the way things are, so instead, I'll give you a key to the house plus the code to the alarm system. That way you can come an go anytime - even if it's only to chill out, whether I'm here or not."

Now what is that look on her face, her eyes flicking over mine. Have I pushed that line to far again by saying what I said about wanting her to stay forever?

"Bobby you would do that," she ask.

"Yes Catherine I would," answering her.

"Do..., any of your other girlfriends have a key?"

"Yes and no. Two know where a spare key is hidden as well as a few close male friends know that too. But none have ever used it because it's there just in case of, say an emergency; like a fire or who knows - like losing the key to the hand cuffs," teasing her.

"And of course Sally has hers keys - to the hand cuffs too."

"What hand cuffs?" She ask, her voice going up an octave, or two!

"It's nothing Catherine." Brushing off her question, halts anymore questions about keys.

Although neckties, and scarves don't need keys, just a complicit partner to untie them from the wrist, and ankles of another man's beautiful, curvy, hot wife - Jennifer, you sweet, kinky bitch who likes to be tied to the bed like that, with the feel of my cock in her ass as I lay on top her with my hand underneath masturbating her. That beautiful curvy woman cums so hard like that - the clenching of her ass milking my cock until fucking her ass hard fills the condom we use. She drives home with her butt still clenching, she tells me.

"I was pushing it again, wasn't I? I'm sorry Catherine." Telling her, as I finish with the coffee maker, and putting the coffee can back into the over head cabinet,

"Don't be sorry Bobby..., because it's alright; what I mean Bobby, it's alright, I accept, and thank you," she says.

Closing the cabinet door then turning back to her is when she's all over me with more ferocious kisses.

Sweeping her up to put over my shoulder, she's upside down with her legs kicking out in front of me, squealing, screaming, demanding I put her down. Where a couple of sharp smacks to a luscious butt cheek brings on even louder shrieks as I carry her back down the hallway to the bedroom still screaming, cursing the whole time until dumping her unceremoniously onto the bed; piling in on top of her.

Her open arms wrapping around my head, her long legs wrapping around the backs of mine, while rolling onto my back, then back over to her underneath me, repeating until stopping with her back on top of me.

"What do you think you're doing," she ask, that killer smile on her face.

"Living again!"

That beautiful smile turning to something more serious, she looks at me, "What am I going to do with you Swagger," she ask.

"Right where you are is a good place to start," answering her.

"Then kiss me you bastard." She calls me. "I'll figure out something later," she says.

Which quickly turns into more laughing, teasing, kissing, rolling around, playing with each other - it's a good thing I have a king size bed, with a great mattress, and box spring set.

This time though, it's not that wild, crazy, going at each other rough, and tumble passionate sex like earlier this evening - her sore pussy, nipples and pinked cheeky ass. No, this time it's lots of affectionate playfulness, sensual touches, hard, and soft kisses, slow easy love making with just my cock wallowing in her pussy, wrapped up with arms, and legs entwined until falling asleep under rumpled, knotted bed cloths, my cock slipping her long before that.

Drifting off I wonder what my house keeper will think when she comes in tomorrow to find my bed totally wrecked, along with the scent of Catherine's Cologne, and obvious signs of sex everywhere on, and in these bed clothes - damn I wonder if Catherine will remember her panties she left on the floor in the den? What if I forget, and my house keeper finds them - an awkward explanation? Or like I thought earlier, keep them, and tease her about my collection of girl friends recently worn panties - I can't wait to see her reaction to that one!

Now where is she going?

Waking to see her going down the hallway then into the kitchen. Only to return moments later where she's back into the bedroom.

"Are you okay?" Asking her as she's getting back onto the bed.

"Oh yes, I'm fine." she replies. "In all our fooling around, I forgot I left my phone with my lap top. I was expecting a phone call, but I guess what they were going to call me about didn't show up." She's telling me as she's getting back under the rumpled sheet, and blanket.

"But now it's time to tell you some things you've been wanting to know," she says, "An it's about this past weekend."

"Okay, nothing bad I hope," asking her.

"No..., but it's about what I did - what I always did when I'm with them, so you know," she says. "Bobby, I fucked "HIM!" Her telling me straight out.

"And it was just as exciting, and fun as it always was - with one exception - I was thinking a lot about you all weekend too," she says.

"I already thought that Catherine, you fucking with - I even imagined it too." Saying it to her, my halting at saying, "HIM."

"You know Catherine, when your ass is freezing, and you're trying to think of ways to get it warm, it was my imagining what you, and they were doing is what kept me warm. But why were you thinking about me Catherine, if it was just as much fun as it always was?"

"I couldn't help comparing the two of you, "HIM," and you." She replies. "You're different in the way you treat me. Physically, body wise, you're taller, broader shoulders, physically stronger, more defined - I love your body," she's telling me.

"Different in the way I treat you Catherine? How so?" Asking more curious then how - as I've told her, I don't feel I have to prove myself to any man - being alive an here after what I've been through, and survived - lots of times wondering why?

Starting now I'll be learning a whole lot more about her - where I'll still worship the ground she walks on - what ever it is she tells me.

"Bobby what I mean is..." Interrupting my thoughts.

"I sometimes think you're afraid you might break something. You're very strong so I feel you talk me into doing something I resist. But just your force of presence makes me want to do it - like, putting my foot on your desk, and masturbating." She giggles.

"My, 'force of presence,' huh? Laughing out loud, and long! "So you'd rather my twisting your arm behind your back?" Asking her, still snickering.

"No Bobby, not like that. I told you I like rough sex, an the way you toss me around, I love that! Like, what you just did putting me over your shoulder, smacking my ass as you carried me back here - that hurt you bastard! But it scared me too! At the same time though, it thrilled me, but...,"

"But it's not rough enough, right? 'HIS,' is more rough in tossing you around - more like, 'HIS,' is using you for his own pleasure an not to concerned with yours?"

"No..., not really..., that. 'HE,' does care, and 'HE,' does make me cum - an yes do I cum, and often, but it's different - I cum harder with you - the first time with you scared me! I'd never had a orgasm like that! (Her squirting.) An I'm not saying that to massage your ego, you just do!" She says, looking right into my face at her saying it.

"But I left out something when I was trying to describe the way you two are physically, and on purpose - your cocks. Your longer and, your thicker, fatter - you fill me up, stretch me even," she says. Her sore pussy? She rides the hell out of my longer, thicker! This woman loves to fuck - lucky, "HIM!" Now me too!

"HIS," is very nice, I like it, it feels good, and he definitely knows how to do me - the orgasm I experienced that first time we fucked. I never had one fucking my high school boyfriend - mister, 'Minute Man.' An for sure, not like that college boyfriend creep who just pounded at me, and wondered why I didn't cum - and that other thing he did to me." She follows with.

"What other thing Catherine?" Breaking in asking her.

"Not now Bobby..., another time, okay? I need to get this other, what I was telling you, out to you." She says.

"Do they know Catherine?" Not letting it get away yet asking her.

"Yes." She says.

"The college boyfriend raped you." Telling her.

"Yes! An it..., it was the way he raped me." Has her looking away.

"Okay, thank you Catherine."

"So I can guess, 'HIS,' rough sex doesn't include rape fantasies I hope?" Telling her more than asking her.

"No..., it's like - when I go over to their house I never know what to expect. It's like..., I tingle the whole time I'm driving to their house - the, not knowing what to expect when I walk in - never knowing what's waiting for me on the other side of the door - a little bit of kink or..., have you seen the two movies, 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' and the sequel," she ask. They might give you some insight into what - even hints," she says.

"No Catherine, I haven't, an should I? But I've heard some things about it, like blindfolds, bondage, whips, chains, thumb screws..."

"Now your really being shitty Swagger! Although some of what you mentioned are true, and that is some of what is involved with them, but definitely no chains, or thumb screws!" She says.

Which has me laughing again, thinking blindfolds - bondage, paddles - riding crops?

"So I should use some imagination, Catherine? Asking her. "But first I should let you in on something - I have a very vivid imagination. Like..., when I was holding you against your sisters shower wall where I had you bent over dogie fucking you - I should eliminate what I was thinking at the time." Telling her.

"You what?" she says, in a high tone of voice.

"And the other thing I was thinking at the same time too," telling her.

"What other thing," she ask, almost in the same tone of voice as before.

"If I say later Catherine will you still tell me how much you love rough sex with, 'HIM,' - giving me a hint of his kind of rough sex, and kink, 'HE' is into," asking her.

"You are such a pig Swagger!" She calls me. "I've told you that before."

"No..., I, ah..., really can't recall you calling me that," telling her.

"Well, you're also a fucking lier too!" She calls me, tapping me on the chin.

"I've never lied to you Catherine, about anything!" Where the look on her face tells me she understands exactly what I'm referring to.

"Seriously Catherine, I want to know, everything you do with them. I ah..., envy them, and of course, curious about them more than you know. Maybe it's my voyeuristic nature, watching, seeing things like I've told you." Reminding her.

"So now I'll let you in on something too. I loved watching Sally fucking Alex, the husband of the couple Sally, and I were involved with..., I told you about that. An Catherine..., there's a whole lot more to that relationship that went on, even right up till I met you."

Now what's this look from her telling me? But it's her phone buzzing on the night stand that has her turning over to see what's on the screen. Picking it up, sweeps the screen, "Hi," She says, sitting up swinging her feet over, and off the bed.

"He did, when?" She says into her phone. Where she's listening to who ever it is on the other end of the call.

"Yes I told him I'd love to see him when he called me a few weeks ago, but there was just too much going on with me, Jon, and business travel, so I didn't know when we could get together. - "Yes, after last weekend talking about - you know - I'm considering, only considering..., you know, my doing - Yes I'm open to it, but there's other considerations I need to take into account - it's what I told you. - Yes! - Okay. - Where am I -," 'Catherine looks over her shoulder.' "I'm busy with what I told you about, so I'll call you later this week, and we'll talk more about that, you know - 'thing.' - "Great..., good by to you too, and again thank you for that wonderful weekend..., again, - love you too girl, bye." She saying to who - I know!

Putting her phone back on the night stand, she rolls back over to cozy up to me, "Where were we," she ask.

"I'm not sure Catherine, for awhile there, I was somewhere else."

"Uh-Huh. And I know exactly where we were, and exactly where you were too. But..., lets go somewhere else, and I know exactly where that is." She says, moving over on top of me, stretching herself out along the length of body.

"Swagger.., I want to go to a place where I can tell you again how much, I Love Fucking You! And how hard my orgasms are with you..., how's that," she ask.