All Comments on 'Catheter Play Ch. 03'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read all of your stories and always look for a new one. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it. my wife and I play like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked all 3 of your stories. I hope you are considering writing a 4th one, maybe with a group of pretty young student nurses and you and Karen giving them lessons on how to do a catherization????

Looking forward to another episode.

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous. Yes the 4th chapter is almost finished, and along the lines you mentioned. Would love to hear from readers, please message. 63luckyman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way hospitals charge patients for sterile supplies, it is a bit unrealistic to assume that these gals can continue to raid the cath and other supplies without a regular ordering inventory catching up them. Oh well, it is a good fantasy story.

jburke974jburke974over 1 year ago

Yeah it’s good story Karen can do that to me

DaddyDearDaddyDear10 months ago

I've had a catheter in my cock for the last six months. Twice I had a person that had never inserted a catheter do it as a training exercise. The last time that happened was two weeks ago. When I entered the exam room the nurse asked if it was ok if she let another nurse put the catheter in me to learn how to do it. Even though I know it is painful I said it was alright. I mean who doesn't want two nurses playing with their cock. Even if it is painful. So they prepped and the nurse told me to breath and started inserting the catheter. As always it was very uncomfortable. A few inches in she stopped as it wasn't pushing in my penis. The nurse told her to hold my penis straight in the air and push. So she did. It went in several more inches and stopped. The other nurse told her to just push harder. Eventually it was all the way in. But it took three times longer than normal. I have it changed every month. I'm thinking of making this experience into a short story on here so everyone can share in my experience. I actually masturbate with it in. It's not easy but is possible. And yes I cum with it in also. Sometimes after I see some precum on the tip of my penis I will slice the catheter back and forth in my penis several inches. It really is a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES