All Comments on 'Cathy the Sexy MILF Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mac10000mac10000about 3 years ago
Melissa shows off part 3???

When are you gonna write Melissa shows off Part 3??? We need that

Jay142Jay142about 3 years agoAuthor

Mac, I'm glad you liked the Melissa series but I wrote that in collaboration with Melissa and after the story was published, she deleted her Literotica account.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 3 years ago
thanks for writing

enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember getting a friend to come over and fuck my new 50 year old girlfriend. I had been fucking her most days for almost a month and had told her during our first fuck that I would be sharing her pussy with others. She told me then that she wasn't that kind of woman but she was giggly and excited and naked under a short dress as we waited for another married man to take her. Once he had her we both knew she was ripe and ready for more strange cock. It wasn't long before she was trolling the internet for guys on her own and had guys coming over regularly to get a piece of her. About ten weeks into our relationship her previous boyfriend phoned her for some phone sex and I fucked her as they chatted and she told him I had already lined her up and got her fucked by 10 new hanging dicks. A couple of years later her ex-boyfriend came to our city to fuck her again. Once your wife knows you are a cuckold her inner slut will take her over regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs one more chapter where Junior’s two best friends confide in him that they fucked and sodomized his mon. Junior comes home, confronts his parents about it then Cathy consoles her son by seducing him only to find he has the biggest cock of all of them. After fucking her son alone the next day all three boys and Mike set up a gang train where they all fuck Cathy in ever hole in rotation ending first by coming all over her face then repeating it with them all coming in her pussy with Mike being last. Why not now that she is a cum dunk slut wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gr8 ..need a new chapter

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Loved it, I remember looking for young guys to fuck me.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Hot MILF in her 50s, three cocks, DP, airtight. Another great portrait by this author of a beautiful woman experiencing a sexual awakening. I could picture her DDs swaying as she rocked back & forth on 3 cocks. Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope for more adventures of mature, beautiful, busty, and very hot 50-year old Cathy, who love sex in all her holes. She might enjoy some BDSM, or even a bachelor party or two. It seems that she cannot get enough cock, so I hope the author will expand this series.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

I hope to read about more of sexy bosomy Cathy’s sexual adventures with more men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More about very hot big-titted Cathy.

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous