Cathy's Summer Pt. 07

Story Info
Cathy and Ron enjoy another 'first'.
3.5k words
4.52
7.7k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

With my little jeweled toy in place, I couldn't just plop down into the seat. But easing myself in was not at all uncomfortable and was mildly stimulating. I was glad the towels were still on the seats. I was pretty sure I was leaking pussy juice.

I was amazed at how blasé I had become about being topless out in public. It was not like we were on a crowded sidewalk or anything but still.... I looked down and saw my still-rosy nipples were still erect. I toyed with them a little as I asked, "Ron, am I turning into a slut?"

He looked over, saw what I was doing and thought for a minute. "Well, I don't know. You've sure drawn me into your new 'hobby' to where sex is a big part of our summer. If you are a slut, what does that make me?"

"A horndog!" I said and we both laughed.

He was quiet for a while and then he said, "We've never talked much about the future, Cathy. When we go to our separate colleges it's going to be a big adjustment for me. I'll miss you in more ways than one. Last night, we participated in 'group sex' -- I can hardly believe I just said that! I wasn't jealous or anything. Even though we were fooling around with other people, I still felt our partnership."

I thought about it and said, "Yeah. Me too. But doesn't it bother you to have me flaunt my nakedness to strangers?"

"No, I think it's way hot. But there is the partnership thing. I feel like, even though you're the one doing the flashing, that we're both in on it together. If you left me sitting at the table in the restaurant and walked out with two sailors, that would be tough." We chuckled at the thought and I lifted his hand from the gearshift and put it on my thigh, covering his hand with mine.

"Don't worry about that," I said. "I still have some standards."

Ron put the car in a parking space at our motel and I glanced around before getting out. There were a few people going to and from the hotel to their cars, some with luggage. Ron held out my top and I waved it away imperiously, like I couldn't be bothered with such a trifle.

"OK," he said and we opened the doors and got out.

Although it was night now, the parking lot was well lit. I slung my shoulder bag, pulled my skirt back down to at least cover my butt cheeks and we started walking toward the door as if nothing were amiss. The air was cooler now and I was enjoying the breeze wafting over my bare nipples. Another couple was heading toward us on the sidewalk. I took Ron's hand as if to say, "Let's do this." We marched right by them, nodding a "good evening". I heard some whispers as they receded behind us. I smiled to myself and I could feel my nipples were hard.

Once we were walking down the hallway to our room, almost the same thing happened. This time the couple was older and after we passed them, the woman said loud enough to be overheard, "Aren't they a lovely young couple, Dear?"

"Boy, I'll say. It's been years since I've seen a lovelier pair!"

Almost instantly we heard him say, "Ouch! What'd I say?"

Once in our room, I said, "How about if you see if there's some wine left and maybe some snacks. I'm gonna freshen up and we can review our photo gallery from the roof top."

In the bathroom, I eased out my new butt plug. It was still nice and clean. I sat on the toilet and was able to ease out a couple firm ones. It felt good to shower off the sunblock and rouge. I shined the shower nozzle on my bottom parts and got them nice and clean too. I slipped a finger in my butthole -- after the plug being in, my finger went in easily. Now that I felt clean, inside and out, I came to a decision. I dried off, lubed up the new plug and popped it into my ass.

Wearing only the plug, I went out into the room drying my hair with a towel. It was nice that it never really got cold in Vegas. A good place for nudity. Ron apparently thought so too as he was now naked as well. Ron had the drapes open and the sliding door open to the breeze. I went and looked out. There were a few people on balconies across the pool from our room. I checked out the rooms that were lit looking to see if there were any other nudists hanging out. None that I could see. Ron had poured two little plastic cups of wine.

He said, "I'll be right back," and headed for the bathroom. I sipped wine and nibbled some crackers while watching out the door opening. Finally, I just stepped out onto the little balcony. From here I could look at the other balconies on our wing of the building. There was nobody right next door in either direction but one floor up and a few doors down, there was a guy leaning on the rail. He glanced my way and then did a double take and broke into a big smile.

"Nice night," I said.

"Sure is," he replied. He turned his head and said something into the room. A woman came out with him. She looked at me and smiled too. They looked like they were dressed to go out. She waved and I waved back.

"Sure is dry," I commented as if to myself. I went back into the room and heard the shower running. I found a tube of moisturizer and went back out on the balcony and started to apply it. I saw out of the corner of my eye that the neighbors were still there but I pretended to ignore them. I massaged cream into my skin on my arms and legs, just like normal, but I may have spent a little extra time on my tits. I also didn't neglect my nether parts and found once again, my pussy was quite damp.

Just then, Ron said from behind me, "Hey, what's going on here?" He came out also naked and looked at our neighbors.

"Just being neighborly," I said. "Do my back?" He did and the gentle massaging felt good. His hand wandered down below my waist and found its way all the way to the plug.

He tweaked it a few times and whispered, "I thought so." Louder he said, "Well we got things to do," and gestured me into the room.

I waved at the neighbors again and said, "Gotta go." Back in the room, Ron and I embraced wholeheartedly, smiling at our boldness.

We sat propped on pillows at the head of the bed, sipping wine, munching snacks and looking at my phone. Of course, there were a lot of photos from the parking lot that were junk -- out of focus, misframed, somebody moved, etc. -- but many were really good. Maybe even 'erotic art'. One was a silhouette of Michelle and I against the sunset in the background. It looked like just our lips and the tips of our nipples were touching. A very tender moment. In the ones where we were showing off each other's butt plugs we just looked like a couple fun-loving chicks. Jake had used the flash and the jewel on the butt plugs lit up like a tail light.

Ron said, "Man! This is good stuff. Jake is skilled at photography. Of course, his models were world-class, too." While we were looking, I had been holding Ron's cock. I realized he had had a long day of foreplay and it was pretty stiff and also had some precum oozing out the end. I smeared it around the head of his dick and rubbed it in. He groaned a bit and let the phone drop to his chest.

I let go of his cock and snuggled up to him and put my lips to his ear and whispered, "I'm gonna say something you may never in your life hear again." He turned his head to look at me with surprise, concern, apprehension. "I want to try anal sex!" The surprise stayed but the concern and apprehension changed into a smile. "You in?"

He said, "I'll do my level best!" And we kissed.

"OK," I said, "Here's some rules: I'm the Actor-Director and you are the studly porn star. I control the speed and it's going to be SLOW. Once you've been in the back door, no going around to the front anymore. Got it?"

"Those rules don't sound too bad. I'm in."

"So I see," I said as I grabbed his still-erect cock and gave it a little yank. I went to the bathroom and got a couple bath towels. I threw them to Ron and asked him to lay them out over the bedspread. I got my tube of lube and a box of tissues and brought them to the bedside table. I got on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed with my head facing the headboard.

"Do you think anybody is looking in our window?" I asked. We looked out briefly and we could see lit rooms across from ours but it was too far to tell if anyone was gazing in our direction.

"Well, maybe somebody with binoculars..." Ron mused. I waggled my ass to them in greeting, showing off my jewelry if they were looking.

I handed Ron the lube and said, "This is our best friend. First, feel my pussy." I felt his hand go to my lips and run up and down. "Wet?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," came the reply as he let a finger or two enter me.

"You can put your dick in if you want." He positioned himself behind me and I was so ready he eased his penis all the way in in one smooth stroke, finally bumping the butt plug with his pubic bone.

"Mmmm," he said.

"Ooooh," I said. He slid in and out of me slowly a few times and we were both in a sort of trance for a few minutes. Getting back to the 'script', I said, "That's enough of that."

He said, "I don't think so!" but he pulled out anyway.

"Ok, pull the plug and lube me up." He found the tube and I could feel his fingers smoothing slippery stuff around my ass gradually getting closer to my little rosebud. I was really excited and it was hard to wait for him to actually get to my sealed hole and start massaging. Between the butt plug and sphincter practice it wasn't sealed for long and I more or less invited him to poke a finger in.

"Don't spare the lube," I said. He pulled out his finger and it returned with more slipperiness. I sort of willed him to try two fingers and in a moment, I could feel a little more stretching. It really felt great as long as I stayed relaxed.

I said, "Hold still a sec." He stopped moving with two fingers stuck in me. I gave my sphincter a good hard squeeze and said, "Feel that?"

"Oh, yeah! You've got quite a grip there, Babe. Does this hurt at all?"

"Not as long as I can stay relaxed. It feels great! OK, I'm going to try to relax again. Go easy." We gradually got back to where he was easing his fingers in and out slowly and I was loosening up. "You want to try the full monty?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he answered and slowly eased his fingers out. I tried to keep relaxed and not squeeze my hole shut.

"More lube?" I suggested. In response, I could feel some more slipperiness being sort of pushed into me. Every touch of his fingers felt really good and I had to concentrate on staying relaxed and 'welcoming'.

Ron got on his knees behind me and I bent forward a little more resting on my forearms. "OK, you line up and I'll do the pushing," I said. I felt his cock nestle into my rosebud. I then sort of backed into him with gentle pressure. I concentrated on pushing and relaxing and I could feel myself opening up. I used a little back and forth going a little more back onto his cock each time. It was feeling really good and I wanted more. So finally, I gave one bigger push and I could feel the head of his dick was in me.

I stopped and clinched my asshole a couple times and asked, "Can you feel that?"

"Oh, yeah," came the response from behind me, "It feels really tight!"

"OK, can you reach the lube? I'd like you to lube your shaft for me."

"Can do," he said. I felt his finger down between us applying slipperiness.

I said, "Thanks, Babe. So far this is working good." I concentrated on relaxing again and eased back and forth on his dick just a little at a time. I finally pulled forward till his dick popped loose but I tried not to close my asshole. I backed onto it again and this time it went in easily. Good.

"Mmmmm," I said, "that feels really good!"

Ron said, "It does to me, too."

So now I started backing onto him a little more, a bit at a time. Then I'd pull forward till he was just inside me and then back again but just a little further this time. While it was a completely new feeling the pleasure was extreme. I felt some quaking in my hips and I thought I might be able to come! That was a surprise. "Oh, Baby, this feels good!"

"Uh-huhhh," I heard from behind me.

Finally, I backed onto him far enough that I could feel his balls touch my pussy lips. That was a new sensation that added to the thrill. I just held against him and enjoyed the feeling of fullness.

I clinched again and asked, "Can you feel that?"

"Oh, yeah," came the response again.

Then I relaxed again and eased forward. I pulled all the way till he popped loose again. I kept relaxed and this time, when I felt him at my opening I just slid all the way back on till he was 'balls deep'. Ron groaned and I felt totally flushed and hot all over. We started moving together then and I was getting my ass fucked. We kept it slow at first but increased the pace after a few minutes.

Ron said, "I'm going to come..."

I said, "I think I am too...." As he kept up the pace, I reached down and found my clit which was awash in slippery juice. I started rubbing and tried to gage by Ron's grunts when he was going to come and finally we both did. It was spectacular. That's all I can say. Ron thrust his cock all the way in in spasms while at the same time, when I came, my asshole clinched uncontrollably, gripping his cock in earnest. We both shivered and quaked as waves of ecstasy washed over us until we both calmed down. Finally, he eased himself out and collapsed on the bed beside me. I rolled onto my side and shuffled across the bed to him where I wrapped him in my arms and legs and kissed him deeply.

"Oh, Baby...." I said.

"'Oh, Baby', is right!" he said smiling at me.

I smiled back and said, "Look at us! We learned a new trick!"

He said, "I'd say we did pretty good on our first run-through."

I said, "Supposedly, we would get better with practice but it's hard to imagine how that would be possible!" We lay there snuggled together and both dozed off. Finally, we got up, showered together briefly, straightened the room a little, crawled into bed and slept like two logs.

When we woke, I could see daylight coming in around the edges of the drapes. In the dim light, I saw that Ron was lying on his back, one leg straight and one slightly cocked, a pillow over his head and the covers down around his waist. Enjoying the freedom of sharing a bedroom, I pulled the covers down till his man parts were exposed.

His limp little noodle was laying peacefully on its side. I got on my knees and poked it with a finger. It just lolled there so I moved it around with two fingers. I toyed with it very lightly, occasionally letting my fingers drag across his ball sack. He didn't stir but his pecker did! It started to swell and straighten out. I continued to fondle it and it continued to respond. I held my hair back behind my ears and bent over to slurp the head of his penis into my mouth. I then used my tongue to do the fondling and it was fun to feel it swelling in my mouth. It wasn't believable that he was still asleep but he still didn't stir. Then I grabbed his shaft and used my hand and mouth in unison.

Now he stirred. He moved his other leg so they were spread apart a little. Then I could feel his hand reach for my ankle. He put the pillow under his head and said, "Come here."

Urging my rear end to swing around, he guided my knee over his head and I was straddling his face. As soon as I was in position, he started nibbling my pussy lips and running his tongue up and down. I went back to his dick and kept up my part and we enjoyed some 'sixty-nine' for a while.

After several minutes of increasing pleasure, I said, "I've got someplace else I'd like to put this thing."

And with that, I turned around and straddled his legs with his dick sticking up in front of me. I bent forward and let my nipples drag up his chest as I kissed him. Our tongues mixed around the flavors of our respective sexes as our noses sensed the faint smells of the same. I guided his cock into my pussy and very slowly eased back and forth with it going ever deeper at each cycle. Nothing was said, but I think Ron and I both realized that this would be the last time we would be so free to fuck for some time to come. So we both took it very slowly and made the occasion last. I sat up and rode his dick as if to a slow dance tune. Inevitably the tune picked up speed and we both had long leisurely orgasms. I fell forward on top of him and enjoyed his embrace with my head on his shoulder.

I heard, "What are we gonna do, Cathy?"

"What, right now?"

"No, I mean next week, next month when you are away at school?" A long moment passed.

"I don't know," I said. After another long moment I said, "We'll just have to see. First, let's worry about breakfast."

He looked at the clock and said, "Check-out is in an hour. Should we just hit the road and get something to eat on the way?"

"Sure," I said and that's what we did.

About twenty minutes later I came out of the bathroom to find Ron, already dressed, putting stuff in his duffle bag.

"I'm horny," I said, "Wanna bang before we go?" I could see that caught him off-guard and he hesitated just a beat. "Just kidding!" I laughed, "But the look on your face was priceless. I'm going straight today." I lifted the hem of my skirt to show him I was wearing panties. I opened my shirt to reveal a bra. "See? Back to normal."

After breakfast at a diner, we headed out for the long ride back to California. In the car we were companionable but low-key. Ron started classes in 2 days and in a week, I would be moving back to the dorms at State. But we didn't discuss it.

At one point I asked, "So, would you say our road trip was a success?"

He glanced over at me and said seriously, "Beyond my wildest imaginings! You?"

"The same," I said. "We won't soon forget this one."

I texted Michelle and let her know we were on the road. She texted back that they were just leaving too. We agreed to keep in touch and see if we could meet up again.

We got home late in the afternoon. Our parents were glad to see we made it back in one piece. We emptied the car and Ron and I hugged for a long time at the curb. We could see there was change afoot but no one could predict how it would be. Finally, we each left the summer behind and went into our houses.

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers