The Hot Wife's Bi Husband's Diary

Story Info
Adventures of bisexual couple.
3.2k words
4.39
21.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand he grabbed her hip as he was standing behind her. With the other, he pushed on her back to bend her over. Her face end up right in front of mine, sitting on the couch in front of them and I could smell his semen on her breath. She still had some droplets of it all over her face, on her chin and in her hair and she didn't seem to mind one bit.

Her mouth was slightly open and she had her eyes closed. All of a sudden, she gasped and let out a moan and I knew he entered her. As he was sliding his cock in and out of her, her moans got louder and she started to tremble a little. I could no longer resist the smell of his semen on her face and started kissing her lips and licking it of her face. She stuck her tongue a little and we kissed enjoying the taste of his cum. At this stage I was jerking of with one hand and with the other I was playing with her clit. Sitting in front of them with my wife bent over and him standing behind her pounding her pussy with his thick cock, I could see on his face that he was getting closer to cum. I felt his balls slamming against my finger on her clit, I grabbed them and massaged them watching his face. His eyes were closed and his breath was short. His moans got louder and faster and I could feel how hard his cock was when I touched it. He was fucking her now with all his strength and she loved it. "I am gonna cum" he said all of a sudden. "Where do you want it?" "Cum inside me" she yelled out between her moans which turned into screams. She was cumming as well. Her body was twitching with pleasure and I could feel her juices on my finger. She gets very wet sometimes. It was dripping from her through my fingers. I took my hand out from under her and stuck my wet fingers in her mouth. She licked them clean with a passion and started to come. Later on she told me that when she tasted her self on my fingers, it reminded her of how Alex taste, her girlfriend she loves to lick. It made he extra horny and couldn't contain her self any longer. At this stage, he yelled out one long moan and trusted his cock deep inside. I grabbed it with his balls and could feel it pulsating as he was shooting his load into my wife. She was a mess. Shaking, her knees giving up on her and he holding her on his cock with his strong arms. After he finished, he slowly went down on one knee taking her down on the carpet with him. She was in some other place right now, still shaking and moaning with every move of his cock in her. I knew she didn't have enough yet. If she did, she would pushed him out of her already.

He stayed in her for few more moments trying to catch his breath. She was on her knees in front of me when she opened her eyes and saw my cock still hard as I didn't want to cum yet. She grabbed it with her hand and stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it a little. Then she looked me in the eyes and said: " I want your tongue" "I thought you not gonna ask" I said with a smile. His cock was getting softer now but still big. She was evidently enjoying herself and that was turning me on. I like her being all slutty and horny with cravings for semen.

"I want to go under you" I said to her as she was sucking my cock. "ok, clean me good" said she. I looked at him, he was still kneeling behind her, his cock still in her. I reached under her and grabbed his balls.. they felt soft and swollen. He started to pull out but I stopped him holding his balls. I could feel his cum dripping onto my hand. "Hang on, I need to get under first." I said quickly squeezing his balls, looking at him. I saw sweat dripping from his face and little droplets running down his hairless chest, his hair was wet. He was a hot guy. 21 year old, tall, same height as me but more robust and muscly with strong arms and firm butt. His 9" thick cock and his handsome face made us go for him. When he first looked at us in the bar, we knew he likes us both. We met him on a dating side where his profile picture was him with his legs spread showing his gorgeous hard cock with yummy sticky semen running down on his balls and asshole. I remember saying to Ann how much I would love to clean that cock with his balls and asshole. She loved him too so, she send him a message and agreed to meet. We met him at the bar in town. We came there a bit earlier and ordered a drink. Ann always gets her Kahlua and coke and I like JD & Dry. Ann was breathing heavily, she was evidently nervous and excited. We were sipping on our drinks when he walked in. He saw us and walked towards us, first meeting Ann with a kiss and a hug, then he shook my hand. "Hi, I am Tom" he said.

We introduced our self's and I said "you look better that what I'd expected" to which he said" you both look were attractive too." His politeness and smile got me and I wished I could be with him somewhere else right now where I could let him do to me what he pleases as long as it involves playing with his cock whether in my mouth or in in my ass. I looked at Ann again and saw that she couldn't take her eyes of him too. I knew she was the same and if he pulled his cock out right there she would not be able to contain her self and would suck him off until he'd shoot his semen in her mouth.

He smelled nice and fresh. He had a short dark straight hair and blue eyes with full lips and straight white teeth. Gorgeous smile that made you want to kiss him. He then walked to the bar and ordered drink while we were checking him out. He wore jeans and a t-shirt with thongs on his feet. I am a bit of a feet freak so I studied them carefully and to my pleasant surprise his feet were kept in nice shape and his toes were just the right shape and size. You could see that he was getting pedicure regularly. I let my self drift into an image of licking his feet and sucking on his toes. I got hard straight away with that in my head and I turned to Ann when I saw her holding her pussy with one hand under the table as if she needs to pee while looking at him. She looked at me quickly and blushed taking her hand from under the table. I saw her big nipples were hard, still breathing heavily. I took one between my fingers and gave it a slight squeeze. She gasped and quickly looked back at him. He was already coming back with his drink. I was still holding her nipple as he came and sat next to her. He look at her standing tits with shape of her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her favorite Spell & Gypsy dress.

When she was getting dressed before we were leaving, she was putting on her panties and bra, when I said to her not to bother and go freestyle. "what if I dribble down my legs" she said. "well, I will have to lick it up then" I joked." Besides, it is easier to get ready."

We both like public flashing. It gives us great high. I think she is so hot, that it is almost a crime to cover her body with clothing. Once we were at a beach on a holiday up north and wanting to have some fun Ann took her swimmers off and was just lying naked on the beach towel with her knees up and her legs slightly open for all the passing men to see. In 15 minutes, there was about 10 guys staring at her. I slid my fingers on her clit and massaged it a little until she started getting wet, then I slid two inside her. When she saw all the men looking at her, taking my fingers in, she got so horny that it took her about a minute to cum. We had to go back into our hotel room quickly after that to have sex again. This was about a year into our marriage and I was already imagining how would those 10 guys at the beach fucked her into oblivion. And how much would she love it. I like horny sluts that look so innocent like Ann.

We end up having couple of drinks and soon we started to relax a little, still very nervous but very horny. Tom was precisely what we both wanted. When we were setting up our dating profile, we specified that we are both bi sexual and looking only for bisexual people to play with. We didn't specified age as we are in our late thirties and we both like all ages, from legal age all the way to 60's, if maintained well. Ann told me once, that when she was 18, she had a sex with 65 year old well respected female teacher that asked her to pee in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She end up sitting on the teachers face for about an hour getting rimjob with the whole tongue inside of her ass. Ann loved it. She said that she had the biggest pussy she every licked. They met few more times after that but then Ann had to move closer to Uni and that was the end of it. Besides, she had many other choices when it came to sex.

Back to Tom though. We started to talk about sex and how much we want each other and what we all like. We sort of new from each others profile but its a great ice breaker. He was "top" for boys and girls and he like to get high as we do. Our favorite combination is coke (or speed) with weed and viagra or cialis for me. We had a little bit of both before we left the hotel and we were still bit high. He said he had some too. After about an hour we were ready to get back to our hotel room and start the party. While walking on the street, Tom was very pleasant and polite to be around. Ann asked me to take a picture of them holding each other. I said "kiss for me nicely" and they passionately kissed. He grabbed her ass into his hand and with the other he massaged her breast. She grabbed his cock, only then realizing that there are people around us and we are still on the street. Luckily, we were at the Kings Cross's main road in the middle of summer late at night where the street was littered with drunks, hookers and bouncers trying to get you in to Porkies or other such joints.

Soonest we arrived we took some more lines of speed, I lit a joint and Tom and I swallowed Viagra.

I sat on a chair at the little desk that you find in all hotel rooms, Ann and Tom sat on the bed. Ann was already touching Tom on his leg. He put his arm around her and put his other hand on her leg. Her dress rolled up a little showing off her sexy legs. She looked at him with her mouth slightly open, breathing heavily, starting to sweat from the speed she snorted.

I should say, we like our weed on everyday bases but speed or coke if we get our hands on some is usually only when we party. Which is almost every weekend.

He too was visibly high, sweating on his face and I could see sweat spots on his t-shirt. They were looking into each other eyes for few seconds when he pressed his lips on hers followed by his tongue. She retaliated with her tongue and soon they were in a ball of sweaty pleasure in front of me.

His hand followed her leg all the way to her pussy already spread open. I could see her twitch when he touched her clit and then loud moan when he pushed his finger inside.

I made my self comfortable in the chair holding my already hard cock with one hand and my phone in the other, turning on the camera. I like to film our plays so we can watch it later while we have sex.

Ann started taking his cock out of his pants, fighting with the zipper and the belt. It was fairly hard to do as he was already very hard and big. Tom stood up and and pulled his pants down leaving his boxers on. We could see the shape of his cock on the fabric and Ann started to pull his undies down. His cock literary jumped out with his thick big head at it's end. I swear I could see it pulsating with every breath Tom took. Gently stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other, she was staring at it with her mouth open. He took his t-shirt off and showed hairless muscly body, so hot looking that I wished I was Ann right now and can by a good slut for him, let him do to me what he wishes.

Ann slid the tip of his cock in her mouth with her tongue sticking out from underneath. She started licking it slowly, playing with it as if it was a lollipop. She teased him sticking her tongue in the cum hole, then licking it all the way to the balls, taking them in her mouth which again wasn't easy as they were huge.

Tom started moaning louder with her stroking and licking him. She tried to push his cock deeper in her throat, but couldn't get too far.

Tom was completely vet by now and Ann and I were sweating rivers of sweat our self even that there was an air con in the room.

"Take you dress off babe, show us how gorgeously hot you are" I said to Ann and she lifted her dress over her head, still kneeling with Tom's hard cock in the front of her face. Her dress was soaking wet from her sweat and she passed it to me. I smelled it immediately as I love her sweat smell and taste.

They both were completely naked now and their bodies were glistening in the light of the bed night table light. It had a red shade cloth on it and was giving off the feeling of Paris red light district. Well, at least at that time.

Ann took Toms cock in her hands and mouth again and worked on it with a passion, almost worshiping that huge piece of muscle. She was looking at him, watching him closely and working with the sings that he gave off. She pushed her hand passed his balls, with her fingers getting to his anal hole and I could see him spreading his legs slightly apart so she can have a better access.

Ann loves anal plays. Of course we wash before and clean with enema. She loves fingering, licking and fucking an asshole with a strap on and she doesn't care whether its a man or female. She likes me to sit on her face sometimes, jerking my cock while licking my ass. She is very good at it too.

One rule, though. If you not sure if a person is clean inside, you don't go in. Period.

Anyways, back to that awesome blowjob that was happening in front of me. Tom was evidently enjoying what was happening to him, his cock looking even harder than before. Ann was playing with his foreskin, sucking it in her mouth, then pulling it over his head all the way down it could go, revealing that pumping cock head full of hot blood, She increased the speed and Tom started to twitch and his moans increased in volume.

Ann looked at me and smiled, winking at me with massive cock in her mouth. It made her look so slutty and hot, every time I remember it, I get hard.

"I am gonna cum soon" Tom blurted all of a sudden.

"Can you go again after you cum?" asked Ann looking at him from under.

"Yes" he said.

She only nodded her head as she couldn't talk anymore with her mouth full. She was looking at him, took his cock out of her mouth and stroke it hard. Within seconds he gave out one big moan and his cock grew even bigger when he started to shoot his semen out of that big head.

She had his cock right in front of her face and when the first semen started pouring out in gushes she got it right on her nose where it splattered and went all over her face. She had her eyes closed and she was smiling. More and more semen was shooting out of Toms cock, covering Ann's cheeks, forehead, nose and lips, dripping down from her chin onto her chest and tits. She pushed it in her mouth and I could still see it twitching, squirting more cum in her mouth. Ann started swallowing it but she wasn't fast enough and it started coming out of her mouth. It was milky appearance but still quite runny which was good as we both prefer runny cum.

She kept him in her mouth until he finished with the last drop and kept licking it and sucking on his balls with the semen dripping down her chin.

She was looking at me know, knowing how much a scene like this turns me on.

"How does he taste?" I asked.

"Yummy and sweet" she replied with a grin still licking on it.

Tom sat down on the bed, exhausted but with a big smile on his face, breathing heavily.

"Did you enjoy it Tom?" I asked him and when he looked at me I knew I don't need a verbal confirmation.

Ann was holding his cock and licking off his semen of her hands when she stretched one of her hands still covered with cum towards me. I held it and slowly licked some of the cum off it. It did taste yummy and sweet. I quickly polished the rest of it and pulled her towards me.

I was still filming with my phone so I tilted it to film us together but then Tom reached over and took it of me pointing it at us from the side.

Ann completely turned around now, facing me, with her bottom sticking up in front of Tom. He was holding his cock and I could see he was getting hard again.

He got of the bed on one of his knees

to be continued...