Cats Prey on Birds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." He shook his head and stammered. He was a crime fighter! He'd fearlessly fought criminals and villains.

"C'mere." She beckoned with one finger.

He walked forward, as if drawn inextricably from a tether wrapped around his waist all the way to her little finger.

"Let mommy take care of you." Selina whispered, her voice deep and husky, each word dripping with lurid promises.

Robin knelt down, becoming a boy again as he sat beside her. She squeezed a breast, presenting it... and he leaned in and wrapped his lips around her nipple. Though covered in black and grey and textured like concrete, he found it so warm and soft. The overlay glitched as his tongue flicked against it, revealing for just a moment a shade of womanly pink beneath the illusory veil.

In truth, Tim thought he was the one taking care of her. He was canny enough to know that a man could please a woman by playing with her breasts... and it was completely lost on him that there was the possibility that she was the one indulging him- that this act was indeed very maternal by all appearances, as if Selina was nursing him.

She reached down as he suckled upon her breast, her fingers plucking apart his belt and giving her all the access she needed. Soon enough she had his cock in hand, hot hard and ready. In spite of her gloves being meant for all kinds of subterfuge, the samplers upon her fingertips were of the finest and smoothest material. They felt like silk upon every square inch of his manhood.

"Aah." He softly let out. She nudged him back to her nipple with the other hand, fingers running through his hair.

"That's a good boy." Selina murmured, holding him close. He softly moaned between kisses and licks and suckles. All the while she lovingly nurtured his cock, stroking him slowly and methodically.

She could almost feel the years of pent up testosterone and cum in him. He was so sensitive that she barely needed to move at all in order to make him moan. A little further and he started to twitch. His balls were already so tight, filled to the brim.

"Ca-" He stuttered, unable to muster up the right words to even address her- this woman he had only gotten to know this evening, "Ky- Uh... Seli-"

"You can call me mommy, sweetie."

It came more naturally than he thought, and Tim found himself slurring the word into the rest of his sentence, "Mum-um-m...gonna...cum"

"It's alright." She hummed, pulling him closer to silence him. Instead of going faster with her hand, she slowed down. Selina was confident that he would meet her at whatever pace she decided that he would cum at...

He pulled away to offer what he thought was a needed explanation, "I-I thought I was gonna..."

"I know, baby." She consoled, smiling and patting his hair. The boy had nothing to apologize for. She had experience alright- enough to decide when and where exactly he was going to finish. Every time he got close, she slowed down to a halt.

Truly, Selina had more control over his body than he did... and was determined to get him off with as little actual touch as possible- with her soothing words alone.

She wanted his most natural orgasm- the purest expression of his pleasure.

Soon enough, her hand stopped moving entirely. She just... held him, gently squeezing from time to time. It was welling up inside of him, barely contained... with every heartbeat she knew he was drawing nearer and nearer.

"Ah... aah... ah." He sighed, desperately breathing over her nipple.

"That's it." She cooed, "Let it all out. Give mommy what she wants."

"Nghhh!" His whole body seized up.

The first of his orgasm came out oozing, as if timidly reticent to show itself... but then his climax would not long be contained- as the second wave burst out like a geyser or a dam breaking. He soon covered her fingers and her knuckles, shooting as much cum into the air as what rolled down her hand. Selina tenderly squeezed him with every virile pulse, so delighting in the sensation of him throbbing against her.

He sputtered helplessly, angled just so that his most potent ejaculations flung across to her flat belly. The camouflage glitched as creamy white laid upon cracky stone and slid down her lean musculature. More and more he poured upon her skin, hot and white, until wide swaths of her skin couldn't be adequately covered by the camouflage. It dribbled down onto her belt and bikini bottom. A not insubstantial amount pooled in her navel.

Almost as much had accumulated upon the boy's groin or between Catwoman's fingers. She watched with fascination as he spurted and spurted, seemingly caught in an unending orgasm.

But of course, it did eventually have to end. Robin lay helplessly moaning in her breast as his body's convulsions started to die down- each sputter of pent up cum lessening in intensity until at last it was just a paltry squirt and then an exhausted oozing. She watched from beginning to end... and at last when his cock was spent, he seemed to shut down- his whole body getting heavy and falling inert.

"Good boy." She cooed, stroking his hair as his lips parted from her nipple.

...

...

...

The ride back was in silence. It was impossible to speak over the roar of the engine. Even though Catwoman clung to his body, her hands wandering more explicitly over his front and her breasts pressed up against his back... Robin felt his face flushing with humiliation.

In the heat of the moment, he said the most... absurd things! He was so worried about being tricked into looking like a fool that, well, she made him look like one anyway. What even happened back there?

They rolled into the batcave, through the waterfall and across the long cave bridge. The instant Robin parked his bike, he shut the engine off and flipped the kickstand into position. He extricated himself from her body and took off his helmet, intent on storming off.

"What's wrong?" She asked, his voice sincere as can be.

He turned back to her and looked deep into her piercing green eyes... but the words wouldn't come.

"We had fun tonight." Selina smiled consolingly.

"Y-yeah but..." He shook his head, "We shouldn't have."

"That was your first time?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer, "How old are you- seventeen?"

"Eighteen. You know this kind of thing is supposed to happen with a girlfriend!" He answered, "Like... after prom night or at least a few dates or something. Not while we're on patrol!"

"Baby, there's no such thing as what's 'supposed' to happen." Selina said, pulling his hand and holding it in both of her own, "Only what 'does' happen."

She cocked her head to the exit, "C'mon. Let's take a shower."

He never made the first move, not even while they were in the shower. His mind raced as to whether he should or should not make any passes at her. It didn't take long for him to get hard again under these conditions- watching her lather up, her body covered in soapy suds that washed away with the deluge.

When they were both done, she shut the water off and grabbed his manhood.

"Uh!" He gasped.

She walked backwards, pulling him by his cock out of the bathroom and into one of the manor's exquisite hallways.

"What do you want to do now?" She asked, furtively looking over her shoulder at him.

"Let's have sex." He answered immediately, earnest and eager.

A mischievous smile curled up at the corner of her lips...

...

...

...

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Catwoman rode the boy with her hands on her hips, her ass slamming down on his thighs. True to her promise, she absolutely devoured him- his cock completely disappearing within her body- until her womanly lips met his balls, coating them in her wetness.

Tim helplessly moaned beneath her, his mouth agape and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head. A hard boy and a soft bed... what more could a woman ask for? Selina grinned, watching him writhe and convulse as she fucked his brains out.

"Mmmmum!" He managed to cry out.

"I know!~" She said, planting her hands upon his lithesome chest, "Give it to me, sweetie."

"Mmmnnhh!"

"That's it- ooh." She rolled her hips around in a circle as he thrust upwards without any thought, "Let it all out, baby."

She could feel him flooding her with warmth and wetness, a torrent of the boy's thick cum filling her womb, crashing against every inch of her inner walls. The excess spurted out onto his balls and the bed beneath them both.

His whole body was trembling.

The woman bent over, her breasts upon him as she slid her hands to his sides and kissed his jaw and his neck. She had to contort a bit, due to the difference of height, but when she straightened out, he once again happily suckled upon her breasts.

She reached up and ran her fingers through his jet black hair. He opened his eyes, looking upon the older woman. Her own hair, short and curt, clung close to her head. They hadn't even dried off before she pounced upon him and she remained moist from the sweat of their vigorous lovemaking.

He soon began to drift off. She could see it in the heaviness of his eyelids and the sheer relaxation in every muscle fiber of his body. Selina quietly giggled, gently rolling off of his body and patting his head. He's had a big day...

Hours later, Tim's eyes flitted open. He felt something warm and tight around his cock. When he pulled away the covers, he saw Selina there... her lips wrapped around his manhood.

"G-good morning." He managed to say.

"Mmmhm~" She replied with a wink, moving much more dramatically now that he had awoken. He wondered just how long she had been there, subtly tinging his dreams with her lurid seductions.

He was too groggy to doubt himself or anything else. Tim just leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and let the woman do whatever she so pleased.

She so lovingly sucked him off, cradling his balls and drawing little circles around his abs with her index finger. Her tongue danced around his cockhead within her mouth and she had her body arched so that her ass was high up in the air, an alluring sight for when he next opened his eyes.

In truth she had been nursing his erection for quite a while, long before he was conscious. Selina already had him well on his way to orgasm by then. Now that she didn't have to worry about waking him up... she quickly started milking him.

"Aaahh... Mmmm~" He stopped himself before he said something shameful again... but soon his vocalizations became wordless moans.

She kissed his very tip... and from there he started to gush, painting her lips and chin in his virile youthful sperm. It was not the most explosive orgasm- she had already exhausted him of so much of his cum the night prior... but instead, in his half-asleep state, it was an almost lazy and hedonistic release. She lapped up every drop as it came out, kissing and licking his shiny cum-covered cockhead.

He let out a deep sigh as he came down from the transcendent high of such an orgasm.

As he lay panting, Selina sat up and cooed, "Stay right there... I'll make you breakfast."

"...O-ohkay."

...

...

...

A week had passed and Batman was still nowhere to be seen.

Was he even still on Earth? Or perhaps in another dimension?

Gotham City was still quiet... and Wayne Manor was still terribly lonely, except wherever Catwoman and Robin went. They were soon inseparable, both literally and figuratively. She had said cats come and go but so far there was no indication that she was getting bored.

They capped their patrols off with something special. She took him between her breasts one night, his cock so very close to her heartbeat. He came really hard then, crying out "Mommy!" without a second thought. Either he always had a breast fixation or she had quickly instilled it in him... either way, Selina made sure to indulge it at every opportunity.

The following night, at great risk, she straddled his motorcycle and he fucked her, the engine still running. She came hard too, the vibrations propelling her to great heights of pleasure. Robin was getting more assertive... he was seeing himself as a lover who could (potentially) be her equal, able to please her as much as she could please him.

One evening, atop a desk in the office, he fucked her missionary style and she hooked her ankles around his butt. He really gave it to her too... throwing his whole body weight behind every thrust as she hugged him close. He was in the mood to be a man on that occasion... so she let him play out his fantasy. She moaned and she clenched upon him- and she even came with him. He tried his best to deepen his voice and portray, to himself at least, that cumming inside her was almost a form of dominance... but when Tim came, he yelped and moaned like a boy again.

She was taking his cum away from him. Try as he might to convince himself that it was some sort of conquest... in truth, Tim loved losing. He loved being held. He loved when she coddled him. Though he couldn't put any of this into words, he loved the fact that the sooner he came- the more pleased she was.

Selina accepted him completely as he was... and it was bliss.

Laying in bed together one night, their reverie was broken by a sudden transmission.

"Robin, come in." The old man's gruff voice came in.

"Robin here." Tim answered, bringing his wristwatch to his mouth.

"I'm about done here." Batman replied, "How are things in Gotham?"

"No problems." He said.

"And Selina? Did she give you any trouble?"

The woman shot him a salacious look before he could respond, "No. She's been... very well behaved."

"I'm surprised." Batman dryly remarked, "Good work. I'll be back in 48 hours."

"See you then." Tim answered.

"Batman out."

The boy dropped his hand back to the bed and looked over at the woman beside him, "So, uh, you're not planning on sticking around, are you?"

"Nope." She said with a smile, "Cats come and go."

He remained silent for a long time... until she asked him, "What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said Batman needs a Robin... but what does Robin need?" She asked.

"I dunno."

"What does Robin want?" She tried instead.

He bit his lip a bit and smiled, "You."

"Then maybe you should follow me." She cooed.

"You trying to steal me?" He laughed, "I'm already someone's sidekick."

"Sweetie, baby..." She stroked his cheek, "You could go solo. You don't have to live for some other man."

All those years ago... he joined up with Batman because he thought that his idol needed someone like him. A Robin to keep him grounded in his moral compass, even more so since Alfred retired. But off he went, among his new superhero club... and suddenly it seemed like maybe the time had finally come to think about himself.

"What about us?" He asked.

She kissed him deeply, caressing his hair before she replied in a whisper, "Oh, I can always make some time for you... you can visit mommy whenever you want, baby."

He kissed her back, and then rolled his body over top of her. They made out so passionately, his hands wandering over her breasts, palms over her nipples.

At first they made love... then they fucked through the night.

12