CATS: Second Match

Story Info
Follows after CATS: Official fight.
1.9k words
3.57
822
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misha was kind of confident about her catfighting skills. She even found a sense of carnal pleasure in them. She was in the university cafeteria, having some breakfast, when she got a message from Laurie. She had a new match tonight. It seemed like she was in demand.

The rest of the day hurried by until, it was finally 4.30pm. Misha got back to her dorm.

She checked up her opponent.

Linh Nguyen. A Vietnamese woman with firm, perky 36E breasts. She was around the same height as Misha, and had long brown, slightly curly hair, which suited her pasty complexion.

Misha took a hot shower and went to bed, so she could get some sleep in before the big fight.

She woke up at exactly 5.30pm, and packed her outfit. A maid was waiting outside.

She was driven to the Arena building. She entered the locker room, and quickly changed into a pink thong and bra, along with her waist chain and circlet.

Wasting no time, she walked out of the locker room, and into the main arena, the spotlights initially blinding her.

Linh was standing on the other side of the ring, wearing a transparent qipao dress, her hair tied into a knot with a traditional hairpin. She wasn't wearing any lingerie, and was completely naked under her dress, free for all to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we have with us Linh Nguyen, the Vietnamese Vixen, and Misha Datta, everyone's favourite chocolate...", said the masked man cheekily.

Linh was a beautiful woman with a large bosom. She originally had 36D breasts, but as her career as an underground catfighter skyrocketed, she underwent plastic surgery to increase her bust size. She would end the matches, by suffocating her rivals with her heavy breasts. She wasn't as curvy or thick as Misha, rather skinnier than her, however she did work out.

The bell rang. "You may now fight."

Linh and Misha circled each other. Linh pounced first. She jumped and wrapped her legs around Misha's neck, but Misha threw her off. As Linh landed on her feet, Misha kicked her in the abdomen from the side. Her kick had quite an effect. Linh's massive breasts splayed out and jiggled uncontrollably, as she fell to her side. Linh clutched her breasts with a wince.

"Awww, what's the matter, your girls too big to play rough? Looks like somebody should've worn a bra."

Linh growled at Misha's comment. She tackled her waist, attempting to throw her on the floor, but Misha stood her ground. She didn't budge.

As Misha was getting a little overconfident, Linh devised another tactic.

Still hugging her waist, She grabbed her thong and pulled.

"What are yo--OOoohhhh", exclaimed Misha as Linh prepared to burn her loins with a wedgie. Linh immediately let go of her thong after stretching it a while, the fabric hitting her ass with a loud SMACK!

Linh smirked. " How do you move around with those meaty buns, chocolate? Even your thong looks about ready to retire, after handling them for only a moment!"

Misha blushed furiously. She slammed into Linh and threw her on the mat.

Misha then walked upto the guardpost, climbed it and jumped from up there, to land on Linh with her improvised body slam. But Linh was fast. she had rolled out of the way just in time, waiting till Misha was near. Misha's boobs slammed onto the rubbery mat, and bounced into her face. It stung.

Linh only laughed. Misha got up. She ran towards Linh, who was still shaking off her laughter. While running, she prepared her right foot for a kick, dragging it a little across the mat like a bull does before charging. As she came near her, her foot shot up and straight into somewhere Linh didn't expect. Her cunt.

It wasn't a normal cunt kick either. Her foot was launched at such a force that it went and separated her cunt lips, her toes embedding inside her cunt. Linh's mouth was open, her eyes showing silent panic. Her legs had turned inwards, shaking, but couldn't fall as she was being held up by Misha's toes in her cunt.

Misha swiftly removed her feet covered with Linh's slime. White oozy globs dripped down Linh's hairless cunt, as she fell, her hands clutching her pussy, angry tears streaming down her face. The bell rung. The first round was over.

Misha sat in her corner, sipping on her juice. Linh sat on the other side, icing her pussy, which looked a little red, but thankfully it was only temporary. Linh caught her eye, and let loose a sound something between a growl and a purr.

The bell rang again. The next round started.

"I'm going to annihilate you tonight, Linh", smirked Misha with a wink.

Linh smiled slowly. She walked up to her, and slapped her face, leaving a temporary red stain on her face.

"My pussy is still dripping you whore. I'm gonna harvest your cocoa pod tonight," Linh smirked, with a gentle tug on Misha's thong, pulling her closer.

Misha slapped Linh's hands away, and grabbed her hair. She started pulling.

Linh tries to grab Misha's hair, but she swats it away. The hairpulling goes on for a while with Linh feeling most of the pain, until she decides to end it. Linh quickly grabs the front of Misha's thong, and pulls upwards harshly.

Misha's eyes widen, and she loses her grip on Linh's hair.

"Let go-"

Linh pulls the thong even higher, giving her a full on painful frontal wedgie.

"EEEK!"

Linh pulls the thong even higher. It was pulled so high such that the fabric was completely invisible from behind. It had gone deep inside Misha's ass, making her bottom seem nude.

"AAhhhhhh my clit! OOoooowhh you're gonna mess up my pussy bitch!"

The fabric was wedged in deep, and Misha could feel a burning sensation. Linh released the thong, the fabric slapping her cooch, now a little loose. Most of the thong hung awkwardly in front of her puss. Linh immediately turned her around, and inserted her fingers deep into her butt crack. Misha gasped. She thought she was being anally fingered. Linh grabbed the piece of fabric wedged deep inside and pulled again. Misha moaned again. Linh pulled it back, the fabric cutting into her cunt lips, becoming increasingly wet. She then released it. Misha's relief was short lived however. She grabbed her thong from the both sides, and started pulling upwards. Misha's womanhood was being burned from both sides.

Linh was strong. Misha's feet slightly left the mat! Linh started bouncing the thong, Misha's pussy uncomfortably being penetrated and at the same time being readjusted.

"OOOOoooohhhhhh....OOooohhhh....that's enough, my pussy feels so....so warmmmm....", Misha squealed. Then it happened. The fabric tore open from both sides, Misha fell down, and her cunt squirted out her love juices copiously. A piece of the thong's fabric still stuck to her crotch, was made so damp that it almost looked like jelly and not a piece of cloth. Misha got up and gingerly removed the cloth and started rubbing her pussy. Linh walked over and pressed her feet on Misha's pussy. She started grounding her heel onto her pussy, Misha squealing like a fox in heat. The bell rang. Linh removed her foot with a "tsk tsk", and Misha slowly crawled back to her corner clutching her sex which was still leaking.

It was her turn to massage her pussy with an ice pack. Linh caught her eye, and licked her lips seductively.

The bell rang again. Linh walked towards Misha.

"How's my little cocoa pod doing?", she asked leaning, looking at Misha's groin.

Misha blushed. "I'm going to ravish your pussy tonight. get ready."

With that Misha tackled Linh and threw her on the mat. They both wrestled around on the mat for a while rolling over. Finally Linh rolled over on top.

"I'm gonna show you my signature move, brownie. I call it Dairy crush."

With that she opens the buttons on her dress, her massive melons spilling out on Misha's face. She grabs Misha by her hair and pushes her into her breasts smothering her. Misha resists weakly. All the rolling had worn her out. But the Vietnamese woman was more active than ever. She had been conserving her energy since the start of the match. Misha tried slapping at her sides to get her to let go but it was futile. Misha was actually losing her breath and was about to faint.

In an act of desperation, she grabbed the transparent sheer muslin fabric of her qipao, and wedged it inside her arse. Linh yelped, "Yeaow!", but she didn't let up.

Misha didn't give up. Linh was feeling uncomfortable so she tried wiggling her ass to knock off whatever Misha was doing, but that made it worse. It helped Misha wedge it in way deeper. A little too deep with her finger it seems, as Linh's struggles grew more intense. Then Misha took a handful of flesh inside her ass, and pinched hard. That was the final straw. Linh yelped and leapt away from Misha, her hands clutching her ass, jumping up and down, swearing in Vietnamese, her breasts jiggling like a rodeo bull.

Misha gasped. She stood up with some difficulty. She looked at her opponent soothing her butt. She slammed into her back from behind. As Linh was falling chestfirst, into the mat, Misha caught the back of her dress, and Linh stopped falling. Misha lifted the dress, and Linh along with it, Linh suspended in midair, her dress dangling on Misha's fingers. She was surprisingly light. The front of the dress was half open however, and her breasts splayed out, hanging further downward.

"You know sometimes, Nature shouldn't be opposed. Gravity shouldn't be opposed", Misha smirked coyly, before tearing off the dress with a swift swipe of her hand, dropping Linh onto the floor. Her breasts didn't bounce back as Misha's did however, as this time she fallen from a rather low height. However they went into the soft but firm rubber mat, pressing into it, Linh struggling to lift her breasts and get up, her shaking legs slipping and failing her every time she tried to stand up. The sweat had made her body clumsy. Misha placed her foot on Linh's back and pressed deep. Linh gasped.

"N-no wait, my boobs are sort of stuck. Help me!"

Misha heaved her up by her arms, and slammed her on her back. She then slowly pressed on her pussy with her feet. Linh gasped, barely recovered. As Misha's foot slowly delved deeper and deeper into the Vietnamese's narrow slit, she cried out, "N-no wait! I give, I give, I give chocolate! Leave my girl alone..."

Misha satisfied, took out her foot. "Now for my finishing move."

Linh was about to protest, but the bunny mask didn't object. And neither did the audience. They were far too horny to notice.

Misha grabbed Linh by her hair and placed her by the guardpost. She slapped her ass, and slammed it onto Linh's face. She was smothering Linh with her ass.

Linh was muttering unintelligibly but her voice was drowned out. Her eyes rolled back and she fell asleep. Misha raised her sweaty, brown ass into the spotlight, the light reflecting off of the large heart shaped derriere, and making it appear shiny.

The audience was crazy. They were hollering her name. Misha still bent, showcasing her ass to the crowd, turned and blew them all a flying kiss.

"The Victor is Misha Datta."

Misha walked back towards the locker room, the maids throwing a cloak over her steaming body.