Catwoman: Can't Say No Ch. 02

Story Info
Dick finds a wet pussy in his shower.
2.7k words
4.41
3.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Dick woke up to an instant discrepancy between how he'd gone to sleep and how he lay now. Stretching out his limbs and reaching out with his awareness, he knew that Selina wasn't there and wasn't in the vicinity.

A shocking sense of disappointment flooded his mind. He knew it was ludicrous, but he'd wanted to see Selina again—not just have her again, but be treated to her presence once more.

Then he heard the sound of the shower running.

Again, a sense of relief that seemed entirely out of proportion with his relationship with Selina. After her long affair with Bruce and Dick's equally long, sexless dynamic with her... Selina just being another criminal to him... here he was, as happy at the prospect of seeing her as he would be with Kory or Barbara. More.

This had the flush of first love to it, which Dick couldn't believe. But neither could he ignore his body, his senses, the intensity of his infatuation. It wasn't as though Selina was some manipulator like Ivy. This was all him, his own feelings for her. And Dick had never been one to consider his feelings too strongly.

Getting up and shaking off the sheets, he acted on them—padding naked to the bathroom and throwing open the door to see Selina in the shower, waiting for him with a bar of soap in hand. She rubbed it between her palms, building up a font of lather.

"Mr. Grayson!" she chided as though scandalized. "Don't you know you shouldn't bother someone in the shower?"

"It's my shower," Dick reminded her.

"Am I yours too?"

"Isn't that up to you?" Dick asked. He stepped under the spray of hot water with her. "I've never known a cat to be someone's pet without wanting to be."

"Let's leave it up to him," Selina giggled, reaching down with a soapy hand to caress away the musk of last night from Dick's manhood. "After all: isn't there something to be said for putting your best foot forward?"

"That's my best foot?"

"It's getting there," Selina tittered, stroking it into even more hardness than it already held. "Maybe two more inches, I'd say."

Dick stood under the water with her, letting the hot liquid caress his body before she did. The night's rest had reawakened the aching tension from day after day of muscular exertion. It would take the shower—and some meditation, and a few pain pills, and some exercises—to dull down the toll of his life as Nightwing.

For now, though, he'd focus on the benefits. As kittenish as she was, he doubted Selina would fuck a total stranger under these circumstances.

She was observant enough to note the wounded way he carried himself. Slinking around behind him, Selina began massaging his shoulders with soapy hands. "You Bats do like to get yourselves banged up," she purred, making it clear she didn't find the quality that unattractive by pressing her body up to his back.

"And we don't even turn a profit like you do," Dick observed.

Her breasts rubbing along his shoulder blades, her pubic thatch pressing against his toned ass. A purr made it clear she found the healing bruises and fading scars anything but unappealing—mewling sensually when the shifting embrace led to a seam of scar tissue brushing over her own tender skin.

She wrapped her arms around him, now soaping his chest—equally enthused with the dimpled puckers of healed bullet holes and the taut sensitivity of his nipples. "Are you going to let me comfort you?" Selina asked, not wanting to bring up Bruce too brusquely, but curious what reaction it would get from the man's adopted son.

"Are you?" Dick retorted, his words heady with their shared history... and that of Selina's old lover. Selina'd been resistant herself to getting sucked into a relationship. But here she was. Her ministrations didn't ease off, even as Dick's body responded. The soreness seeping out of it, while a new, desirous tension entered his flesh.

It took little more than the thought of what had happened last night in the shower for Dick's member to harden. Rising up until it blocked such a substantial amount of water from reaching the tile floor that it changed the tenor of the shower spray dappling the ground.

"Let's just say I'm always open to what feels good," Selina cooed, rubbing her breasts on his soapy back, her hands sudsing his chest thoroughly. Making it so every touch perversely slipped and slid, despite the grating lines of keloid that broke up the otherwise supple landscapes of their bodies.

Dick turned around, his stiff erection slapping against the outside of Selina's hip with the solidness of a boxing glove. Selina trilled, turning slightly to admit his hardness along the curve of her thigh, slipping under her pubis so it was stuck between her legs.

"Should I tell you which of you is bigger?" Selina giggled.

"Tell me which of us knows how to use it best."

Selina helplessly sucked in breath, as excited as an adrenaline junkie by the feel of his masculinity running right under her mons, throbbing from her labia to her inner thighs. She only had to squeeze her legs together slightly to feel his girth on both her thighs.

"Oh, a lady never tells."

"You don't have to. Just wake up in my bed tomorrow morning."

Selina chuckled as she reached down with soapy hands and took hold of Dick's manhood with her fingers as well as her legs. She knew it was a good bet that, whatever course the day took, she would end up back in his bed, and wake the next morning to a scenario much like this one. Thoughts of that predictability had soured her relationship with Bruce, but here, the prospect of that regularity struck her more favorably.

She wouldn't be condemned to run into a brick wall again and again, trying to get Bruce to open up or vary his monolithic outlook. Even the idea of going to bed with Dick again seemed fascinatingly new. She had no idea what yet another day with him would be like, no idea what this day would be like, only that it would be as pleasurable as the start of their affair.

Her hands were so slippery that Dick's erection seemed to leap away from them. The harder she tried to grasp it, the more it evaded her grip.

"As nice as it is to feel you trying to make this work, maybe I should rinse off a little," Dick suggested laughingly. "Then I'll wash you. And after we're both clean... we'll enjoy being clean."

It irked Selina a little, giving in to Dick's natural command, standing stock-still while he soaped up his hands. Her cunt felt like it was burning up and she couldn't wait to be touched. And she wasn't much for waiting. Her mindset was very much geared to wanting, taking, and having.

But with Dick, there was a bone-deep certainty that she would be satisfied which assuaged her doubts, the fearful greediness that would usually have her insisting on sating herself as soon as possible. It was a little like the confidence she had in Bruce—only Dick was flexible enough to bend to her. He certainly wasn't pliant, was most definitely strong-willed, but he was willing to meet her halfway.

That—and the thought of Dick cupping her steamy mound, washing her there along with every other part of her luscious body—had Selina willing to follow his lead instead of attempting to overwhelm him with her sexuality.

Dick appreciated Selina's willingness, her unusual compliance. He knew it was being offered in the mercenary expectation that he would make it worth her while. Dick didn't intend to disappoint. With Selina looking up at him, he caressed her lovely face—playfully wiping soap suds onto her delicate features. He kissed her while his hands worked their way down her succulent body. Fingers cleaning at her proud breasts, but unable to hold the sleek wet flesh with his soapy grip.

Dick grinned against Selina's plush lips as their foreplay slipped out of existence, again and again. Selina still cooed, shuddering as his fingers caressed her chest repeatedly. Even with him unable to get a good feel of her abundant cleavage, it felt nice to have a continuous rubdown of her sensitive breasts. The only thing that would feel better would be having the burning warmth in her sex tended to. She felt like she'd burn up if his touch didn't get down there soon. Even her newfound, magnanimous patience couldn't entirely overcome her lust.

"I hope my tits are clean enough for you soon," she remarked caustically. "I can't wait for you to finally taste them."

"Is that so?" Dick taunted her. "Or is it just that you have a dirty pussy... and you can't wait for me to get it clean?"

Selina giggled despite herself. "I'm ready to come and you haven't even gotten between my legs yet. Don't waste that, Grayson. Take full advantage of how slutty you've got me feeling..."

There was a teak stool in the corner of the stall, a collection of shelves that held assorted hygiene products, a concealed weapon, and had an empty top shelf for Dick to sit on when his legs were injured but he still needed to get clean. Now, feeling only a tinge of the old strain, Dick picked up Selina and deposited her on the stool.

"Oh, you can be sure of that," he promised her.

With her propped up, he fondled her long, luscious legs. Smearing soap, washing away dirt and dried sweat, and adding a frisson of pleasure to the contentedness of this luxurious shower. Selina's eyes glowed as she became that much less willing to wait for her promised reward, but Dick had no intention of trying her patience any further. His right hand slipped between her thighs and, as he kept up his massage of her legs with the left hand, his fingertips brushed against her twitching mound. The fur there was hot and wet in a way that had nothing to do with the shower.

Selina trembled, so hard she would've fallen if it weren't for the stool she'd been seated on. All the foreplay up until now felt like a waiting game compared to how Dick was going to work on her at the moment. She could only hope he wouldn't spend too much time on this mounting caress of her womanhood.

She wanted him inside her as soon as possible. She wanted to feel what last night's fuck would be like with her body refreshed and reinvigorated and worked up to a fever pitch by this slow exploration of her.

Dick could tell he was trying Selina's patience with this last-minute bout of foreplay, but he couldn't help himself. All Selina's little shudders and moans were truly irresistible; it'd be impossible to savor them in the frenzy of coitus, but at the moment... he took his time, combing his fingers through her thatch of pubic hair until it was as good as shampoo, caressing soap into the slopes of her crotch, but not touching the actual slit of her womanhood.

By the time his fingertips were squeaking over her thoroughly cleaned and cleaned again groin, Selina was ready to climb the walls. Her legs shook and her face was a burnished pink. It wasn't the heat of the rushing water that did that to her—Selina barely noticed that anymore. It was Dick's teasing fingers, making themselves felt on her seething cleft again and again but never actually touching her.

"Rrhhh," Selina groaned, a spasm of sexual ecstasy hitting her body in simple anticipation of what was forthcoming. "Please, Dick. You know what I want. Don't keep me waiting anymore. I'd give you what you needed if you were this fucking turned on!"

Dick grinned. He doubted that. Selina was a born temptress and one who sometimes found it more satisfying to deny her prey their indulgence than give into it. But he'd teased her enough and he didn't want to truly frustrate her—especially not when his own excitement was so keen.

It was time to reward her for what a good sport she was... show Selina what she could expect when she was a good kitty for him.

"This is what I need," Dick growled, spreading out the lips of Selina's cunt with his thumb and pinky, then slinking his middle fingers up into the sweltering inferno her tiny pussy somehow held.

"Ahhh!" Selina sighed, her tension breaking spectacularly, like a climax, even as her pleasure only began mounting then. She gave Dick a blinding grin. "Yes! I need it too."

Dick crooked his fingers, running them along the inside of Selina's passage until he found the hard little bud of her clitoris. Then he moved his pinky and thumb back, letting her pussy lips close on the fingers he had penetrating her.

While he slowly stimulated her inner folds and the outer reaches of her clit, his other hand moved over the satin softness of Selina's curves. He clenched his fingers on the rosy underside of Selina's breast, his thumb and forefinger up at her nipple—he rolled it between them, his attention divided between its burgeoning stiffness and the rush of silky juice coating his other hand.

He was turning Selina on even as he pleasured her, giving her foreplay well after the sex had begun. It was almost enough to make Dick worry he'd get Selina off too soon, but he doubted that would be a problem. The woman struck him as insatiable. If she came, she'd just want him to do it to her again.

Selina moaned in happy fulfillment as Dick satisfied her inside and out. There was only one more thing to complete her pleasure and that was reaching out to his hard, throbbing cock and stroking it like he was stroking her.

She ran her fingers lightly up and down the hardened muscle, wondering if Dick appreciated being made to wait for the real thing any more than she had. But she didn't have it in her to really torture him. He was so big and hard, swollen up too big for her delicate fingers to get a good grip on.

Any man with a hard-on like that had to be really feeling the same kind of sexual tension that'd been agonizing her. Dick's self-control amazed her. With an erection like that, any other man would've had his way with her—Dick still wanted to play, wanted to make her enjoy pleasure after pleasure after pleasure.

Even more than she had waking up beside his perfect body, her own flesh tingling in the aftershocks of immense satiation, Selina knew she'd made the right choice of paramour.

"Good. Fucking good," Dick grunted, loving how Selina was playing with his cock. He knew he had to stop her before she went too far, made him spurt, but for now, he savored the feeling of her fingers dancing over his prick.

Selina's touch went to the contours of his glans. The skin was taut and heated over the tip of his erection. She could feel his pulse beating erratically through the solid haft of his manhood. It was good to know that Dick was as exhilarated as she was.

"Think you can take much more of this?" Selina cooed, sweetly mocking, pumping his cock in her hand with a grip that raced from his cockhead to his base. "Feels so nice making you throb right in the palm of my hand."

Dick gritted his teeth. "I think we're as clean as we're going to get," he gritted out, taking down the showerhead from its strut and playing the water over his lover's soapy body. "Let's put this to bed."

Selina tittered. "You still love the puns so fucking much. Otherwise, it's hard to recognize you as the ol' Boy Wonder. Maybe you could put on the scaly shorts sometime—see if you can jog my memory."

Dick quickly rinsed himself off as well. "And here I thought you'd rather I didn't wear anything."

"Oh, that's no fun." Selina mock-pouted. "I need something to peel you out of—what cat likes making the kill right away... when she can play with her food?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers