Caught

Story Info
Paul is feminized after being caught vandalizing Geoff's car.
12.1k words
4.58
57.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers

Everyone in this story is at least 18. The story includes forced feminization, a gangbang, non-con sex, and cross dressing. There's a little sex near the start and more near the end.

*****************************************

It started my senior year of high school, just after the holiday break. I am Paul and had turned 18 shortly before it all began. I was only about 5'6" and 130 pounds and not very athletic. I was pretty much one of the nerds and not very popular. There were a few popular kids who seemed to revel in giving me grief nearly every day.

One of the worst was Geoff, who was a running back on the football team. He stood 6'3" and was 240 pounds, all of it muscle. He called me a faggot and a little girl. A couple of times, when I went to the restroom, he stopped me at the door and told me the girl's restroom was across the hall and that was where I belonged.

I spent the first half of the school year with him harassing me constantly. It really got on my nerves and I got really mad, but he was so much bigger and stronger than me that I couldn't really take him on one-on-one. I wanted to get even with him somehow, and searched my brain for a way to do that. He had a shiny new BMW that he drove, and I decided to take my rage out on that. Big mistake.

I found out where he lived, not far from my house. His parents had a nice house with a two car garage, but his father and mother parked in the garage and he parked outside. I waited until late one Friday night and snuck over to his house. Everything seemed dark and quiet, as far as I could tell. I had a dozen eggs and began breaking the eggs on his car.

I knew that eggs mess up the paint on automobiles and figured that messing up his beautiful car was the best revenge I could get. I worked to do it gently, so I didn't set off any car alarm, and had put about half the eggs on the car, when I was grabbed from behind by strong hands. It was not just Geoff, but also three of his buddies, Kyle, Mark, and Todd. They had been hanging out with Geoff and caught me egging his car.

"You make one sound, and we'll hurt you bad. Understand?"

I nodded and they dragged me to a pool house where they had been partying.

"Okay, this asshole needs to be punished. How should we do that? We can have him arrested for vandalism, and let some of the men there have lots of fun with him, but is that enough?"

Kyle spoke up. "I help on my uncle's ranch during the summer and he taught me how to geld the animals. I think we ought to do that to this one."

"Gelding?"

"Cutting off your balls."

"Please don't do that to me."

"You really think we should do that?"

"Fuck yeah. Serve the bitch right."

"Let's keep that in reserve in case he gives us any trouble."

"Anything else. Please don't cut off my balls."

"Then you better fucking behave and do what we tell you."

They got me to the pool house and we all went in.

"I've got another idea - even better."

"Please don't hurt me."

The other three of them held me, as Geoff got a knife. I was really afraid he was going to cut me, but instead he began to cut my clothes off me. I suppose they could have just stripped me, but they got some glee at me cowering as my clothes were shredded and pulled from me. I wasn't sure what I could wear to go home, but that was the least of my worries at that point.

Once I was naked, Geoff made a phone call. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but after he was done, he was smiling. He came back over and I was really worried about what he might have in mind. As it turned out, my concerns were quite well founded.

"Okay, little girl. If you don't want us to hurt you, or turn you over to the real criminals, then you need to do things for us to show us."

"Wha... what did you want me to do?"

"You start by sucking me off. Down on your knees."

"You want me to suck your dick?"

"For starters."

"I've never done that."

"You're about to start - unless you want me to let the jailbirds do far worse, and that only after we beat the shit out of you."

I looked at the other guys who were smiling.

"Get started sucking - Now!"

Geoff unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which was already getting hard. I reached out to take his prick in my hand and then leaned forward to take the head between my lips. He shoved his hips forward, which got his dick deeper in my mouth. I held the base of his cock gently as he began to fuck my face with his rod.

He grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth getting so far in that I began to gag. I had no idea what I was doing. I liked girls, even though few of them had any interest in me. I had no interest in boys and had never done anything with another guy. I had never even touched another guy's junk before now.

I made sure not to use any teeth on Geoff's dick, but let him fuck my face, while trying to keep from gagging on his cock. He held my head so tight I couldn't have gotten away, though with no clothes and four big athletic guys there I couldn't have gotten far anyhow. After what seemed like an eternity, he jammed his prick deep in my throat and began to cum.

I couldn't breathe as his dick shot its load down my throat. I swallowed as best I could and almost passed out before he pulled his cock out enough so I could catch my breath. Geoff let go of me and I sat back on my heels, panting as I got oxygen back into my lungs. I could taste some of his cum in my mouth and just swallowed to clear it.

"Okay, guys, who's next?"

Geoff tucked his cock away and stepped to one side as Kyle came over in front of me and began to unzip. I looked around, almost stunned.

"You mean you want me to...?"

"You didn't think you were going to get away with just sucking off one of us, did you?"

"I thought -"

"Suck it bitch - unless you want me to hurt you."

"No. Please."

I took Kyle's cock in my mouth and he began to fuck my face. I tried to control it somewhat, putting my hand on the base of his cock to keep him from driving it too far in. He was almost brutal in how he did it all. There was at least some semblance of gentleness with Geoff. He sped up as he got closer to reaching orgasm, then pulled out of my mouth and spewed his cum all over my face.

I wasn't sure which was worse having a cock down my throat cumming or one which sprayed me. I kept my mouth open, and it caught some of it. I swallowed what went in my mouth and wasn't even sure what I could do about the cum all over my face. The four guys seemed to think it was funny to see my face covered by Kyle's cum.

"Not only has the little girl got a face full of cum, but she enjoys it."

I'm not sure why, but my dick was hard. I didn't think of any of this as something to turn me on, but somehow my cock didn't get that message. Being quite naked and on my knees, there wasn't much I could do. As Kyle backed away, Mark came over and presented his prick, so I took that and began to suck it as well.

Mark wasn't as rough as Kyle had been which was something of a relief. He really seemed to enjoy having me suck his dick. He too pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face. I now had cum all over my eyes, nose, and everything else, which made it a little harder to see. I wiped enough from my eyes to be able to see.

Todd was sitting nearby with his hard cock standing straight up. He gestured for me to come over, so a crawled over on my knees and bent forward to take his prick in my mouth. As I did, I lifted my ass in the air, and as I began to suck Todd's dick, I felt someone lifting my ass higher, then easing a cock into my bunghole.

I couldn't tell who was fucking my ass, since Todd was holding my head and face firmly down in his lap. He was firmly, but not roughly fucking my ass, so I guessed it wasn't Kyle, and since Mark had just cum on my face, I figured it was likely Geoff, which turned out to be correct. I was naked and being spit roasted my two guys.

Todd came in my mouth just before Geoff came in my ass. Before they were both done, I came on the floor. I'd never have thought I'd get turned on my having guys fuck my mouth or my ass, but quite obviously, I had done just that. Needless to say, that didn't go unnoticed by the guys who were there, and they had to comment.

"Well the little girl not only got turned on, she even came from being fucked."

I was able to turn around and see Geoff smiling as he was back there with his cock still up my ass, though it was starting to soften. He pulled out and Kyle took his place and fucked me next. All four guys fucked my ass and left their cum inside me. I think I came once more before they were done. By which time I was exhausted as well as humiliated.

I rolled over on my side and lay on the floor, while catching my breath. I heard some female voices and looked up to see two girls, Karen and Sherri talking to Geoff. I wanted to cover myself, but by that time, what was the point. It was pretty obvious, even to them that I was naked and had been fucked by the guys there. I still had some of their cum drying on my face.

Two of the guys lifted me up off the floor, and handed me over to Karen and Sherri. I wasn't sure what they had in mind, but figured it couldn't be too much worse than what I'd already been through. That just shows how little I knew. Geoff still seemed to be calling the shots and had clearly talked to the girls about what he wanted. They had a couple of bags of stuff with them.

"Okay, ladies, she is all yours. Clean her up and give her a makeover."

"You won't even recognize her by the time we're done."

I had no idea what any of them were talking about but I walked on shaky legs as they led me into the back, where there was a bathroom and shower. Even if I'd gotten off on it, I was happy for a respite from being fucked by the four guys, and looked forward to showering off the funk and cum from what I'd already been through.

Before they let me shower, Karen lifted my arms, got a razor and shaved the hair from my armpits. After she finished, she gave the razor to Sherri, who shaved around my dick and balls. I held very still, since I didn't want any stray swipes with the razor to remove anything important. While I was holding still, Karen was putting some kind of goop on my arms, legs, and chest.

Once they were both done, they patted me on the ass and sent me in the shower. What there was in the shower was a floral body wash, but at that point, I hardly cared. I found that as I showered, my body hair came off in the shower. Apparently the goop they put on me was a depilatory. I started to wonder what the meaning of all that was.

I came out of the shower and was essentially hairless from the neck down. I dried off and they sat me down in the bathroom and began to work on me. They dried and styled my hair, which had been kind of medium long. As they did, they also did some trimming on the hair. I couldn't tell quite what they were doing, though other things soon made it quite apparent.

As Sherri trimmed my hair, Karen had two things that she placed against my chest and told me to hold in place. I couldn't see quite what they were with Sherri working on my hair, but they felt funny. Karen then started messing with my toes. After she finished with those, Karen pulled my hands away from the things on my chest and began messing with my fingernails.

Meanwhile, Sherri was fooling with my eyebrows, then proceeded to but something on my face. I felt something over most of my face, then around my eyes, and I could hardly tell what else, until she began to put something on my lips. I started to get some sneaky suspicions, but was afraid to even guess at what it was. My suspicions turned out to be confirmed a little later when both women finished.

I was still naked, but once I had a chance to look, I saw makeup on my face, including lipstick and eye shadow. My hair was trimmed and styled in a feminine fashion and I had breast forms now glued to my chest. I had nail polish on my fingernails and toenails. Apart from my dick, I looked very much like a girl - almost frighteningly so.

They then pulled out a pair of pink panties and a pink bra and told me to put them on. I needed some help fastening the bra, and while I was somewhat glad to no longer be naked, I didn't think this was how I wanted to be dressed. They gave me a skirt and top and had me put them on. They also had a pair of flats that showed my toenail polish.

I finished dressing and looked as much like a girl as the two of them did. At least now I had clothes on, but I surely wanted to get out of these clothes and back into boy clothes as soon as I possibly could. I didn't live that far away, but was frightened by the thought of people seeing me walk home looking like this, and even more scared of what my parents would say when I came in the house.

The girls walked me in to where the four guys were. There were laughs as well as wolf whistles as they saw me. They came up to me and began to stroke my face, my boobs, and my ass. I didn't like it. But it was still better than being fucked. One guy lifted my skirt to see my panties. When he did, another guy began to touch my ass under my skirt.

"See, dudes. I told you she was really a girl."

"Damn, looking at this, I want to fuck her again."

"The girls spent too much time getting her to look nice. We don't want to mess that up."

I guess that was some small consolation, though I really wanted to look like myself, not like a girl. The guys continued to hover over me, caressing my body. After a little while, Geoff produced an oddly shaped thing with a faux jewel on the end. He looked at me, and smiled, which worried me somewhat, then showed it to me clearly.

"Know what this is, girl?"

"No. What is it?"

"It's your new butt plug."

"Mine?"

He moved me over to a table, and bent me over the table. He pulled up my skirt, then pulled down my panties. He brought is up to my lips, at least the non-jewel part of it.

"Lick it, girl. We need it lubed a bit."

He pushed the end into my mouth and I closed my lips over it. It was humiliating, but I'd already been through so much humiliation that it hardly mattered. After I sucked on it for a minute, he pulled it out of my mouth then eased it into my ass. He pulled my panties back up and my skirt back down, and let me straighten back up again.

"Well, girl, now you get to start your new life."

"What do you mean?"

"This is you for at least the rest of the school year."

"I don't understand."

"You're now a girl. You'll wear skirts or dresses, panties, bras, girl tops, and girl shoes."

"When?"

"Any time you set foot outside of your house, it'll be as a girl."

"All the time?"

"You'll wear makeup, and have your butt plug in too. You'll be that way at school, the mall, or anywhere in public."

"What if I don't want to?"

Geoff turned to the other guys. "Besides having her arrested for vandalism, what do you think? If she doesn't do it, do we beat the shit out of her, or do we just let the whole football team gangbang her?"

Todd spoke up. "Gangbang for a first offense, the other only if she is a real problem."

I turned pale and was shaking. "I have to dress as a girl all the time?"

"And use the girl's restroom at school - locker room too."

"I'm never in the locker room."

"Damn, that's too bad. Don't think we won't check to make sure you're wearing panties and have your butt plug. Oh, and keep your boobs glued on all the time."

"Please tell me you're kidding."

"No, girlie. You shouldn't have messed with me. You're going to pay for what you did by being humiliated in front of the whole school and anyone who sees you."

"For how long?"

"All the rest of the school year, and even the summer too. Plus, you're mine if I ever want your mouth or ass. Understood?"

"Oh, fuck."

Geoff got right in my face, towering over me. "Do you understand, and are you going to do what I tell you?"

"Yea - yes."

"Then get your girlie ass home. We'll see you in school Monday, if not before. And you damn sure better be a girl when we see you."

"How am I supposed to explain this to my parents, or to the principal, or teachers at school?"

"That's your problem, girl. And don't think you can report this to the police and get out of it. My dad is a big lawyer, Mark's dad is deputy police chief, and Todd's dad is a judge. We'll never see the inside of a jail cell, and you'll really pay."

Kyle looked at me and leered. "If she doesn't want to go, maybe we should fuck her again."

Geoff showed me his phone. "Just in case you get second thoughts, we got some great pix of you sucking dicks and being fucked in the ass. Everyone will see those if you give us any trouble."

I backed away from him toward the door and left as fast as I could. I went from the pool house, around the main house to the street. I saw that Geoff's car had been cleaned off, and there were no traces of egg, though there was slight discoloration where they had been. I walked quickly toward my house, wondering just how I was going to explain this.

It felt funny walking with the butt plug. I could feel it in there and I think wearing it made my walk more girlish. As I walked home, a few cars went by me. A couple honked their horns or shouted comments at me. I tried to ignore it all and get home as fast as I could. I frankly didn't want to face my parents, but wanted to get away from people - any people, but particularly the four guys who I'd just been with.

I got to my house, but instead of going to the front door, went around back. I was hoping like hell that I could sneak in my house without being seen. Just my luck, my father was out back smoking a cigar. My mother never let him smoke them in the house, so when he wanted a cigar, he'd go into the back yard to smoke it. He saw me and did a double take.

"What the fuck? Is that you, Paulie? Why the fuck do you look like that?"

"I... can't... really... explain."

"Get the fuck out of those clothes and into something normal."

"I can't. I have to dress like this."

"You have to dress like that? Why?"

"I just have to."

I was afraid that if I told my father what happened, he'd call the police and the shit would really hit the fan. I began to cry and was shaking as I faced my dad. He had a totally disgusted look and gestured toward the house.

"You're disgusting. I can't stand to look at you. Get out of my sight and stay away from me."

I rushed toward the back door, where my mother was standing, having heard some commotion in back and gone to see what was happening. She saw me and looked appalled. She let me in the house, but stopped me before I could go very far. She looked me over very slowly and carefully, studying even inch of what the girls had done to me.

"I don't understand. Are you trans something or other?"

"I don't know. I just need to dress like a girl."

She took my arm and walked me to my room, shaking her head the whole way. We went in my room and she sat me down on the bed, sitting beside me.

"Why now? Why so suddenly and so drastically?"

"I can't tell you. It's just something I have to do."

"Even at school?"

"Especially at school."

"So it's about school? Boys at school?"

"I can't really talk about it."

"Have you had sex with a boy, or even more than one?"

I could feel my face get very hot, and I knew I must be blushing. I couldn't look at her, but looked down and started to cry.

"And you're doing this for them?"

"They want me to, and I have to."

"So you're going to be a girl all the time?"

"It's what I need to do."

"What are you going to do for clothes?"

"I need to get girl clothes. I have a little money."

"You and I will go shopping tomorrow. I think you're making a mistake though."

"I certainly made a mistake, but I have to do this."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers