Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stroked each other and kissed before she rolled me over and spooned me, with me as the little spoon. I guess it made sense. If I was her girl, then of course I'd be the little spoon. She held my faux boob as we drifted off to sleep together.

..............................

We made love again when we woke up the next morning, then showered together. I'd never showered with anyone before and we stroked and soaped each other far more than we needed just to get clean. I got to play with her boobs again in the shower and licked and kissed them for a long time. While I wasn't thrilled with remaining a girl, I loved what it seemed to be getting me.

In the bag she brought, Teri had a normal girl outfit for me and a normal boy outfit for her. We dressed and I did my hair and makeup. We gathered our prom clothes and put them in her car. Then we checked out of the hotel and had breakfast nearby. Prom, with Teri had been the best night of my life, and almost made up for the months of grief from living as a girl.

Teri kissed me for quite a while when she dropped me off at my house. My father was gone, mercifully and my mother seemed quite astounded that Teri and I had spent the night together.

"So which of you is the girl and which one the boy?"

"Most of the time, she's the boy and I'm the girl, but there are times when I really am the boy."

"And you're happy with that?"

"That's part of the price of being with her."

"Your father thinks both of you are really fucked up."

"Teri seems to want me to move in with her, so I may not be around to disturb dad."

.............................

I changed my ID to show me as Paula, and my gender as female. Terryl decided he wanted me to use male pronouns for him and use his given name, instead of Teri. We are living together and he is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend, and he switched his ID to show as non-binary. We've started college and are quite happy together.

Terryl says we should wait until we're nearly done with college before getting married. He is making plans though, for me in a wedding dress and him in a tux. He's had me get my facial hair lasered but we don't want either of us to do hormone therapy. Terryl isn't sure if we should have kids ourselves or adopt. We'll see. In the meantime we are happy together as a couple.

In one sense, it is amazing that any good came out of what I did and how I was punished. Still, I'm with Terryl, and I love him and he seems to love me. Did I want to be Paula? Not really, but I love what it has gotten me. Will it really be forever? I don't know, but I'm enjoying the ride while it lasts.