Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the day, I met Teri, since she said she'd give me a ride home. Before we left, Geoff was there and said I needed to go with him.

"I don't think so. She already accepted a ride from me."

"The little girl is going to go with me, or there will be consequences."

"Like what?"

"Like maybe certain pix will go out to a bunch of students."

"So you're going to send out a pic of you ass fucking her?"

"My face will be blurred out in the pic."

Teri grabbed my phone and brought up the pic he had sent me. "Funny, your face isn't blurred in this one, and if you send out pix, we'll send this out too."

At that point, I spoke up. "By now half the students probably figure I'm being fucked like a girl anyhow. But no one thinks you're ass fucking guys."

"You best watch out. We will pay you back."

"You've got your vengeance. I came to school like this and I'll have to do it the rest of the year."

Geoff turned around in a huff and stomped off.

Teri gave me a ride home and I went inside as fast as I could. I had to use the bathroom as soon as I got home, since I wanted to limit my use of the girl's restroom at school. I had worn the butt plug all day at school, but now felt disgusted, so I took it out and threw it in the trash after cleaning it off. I went to my room to study and simply hide out.

I had a social media account and opened it to find that several people had posted pix of me dressed as a girl. I unfriended and blocked everyone except a couple of the girls who seemed to be on my side. I got friend requests from some other students, but simply declined most of them. A couple I did not act on, but left alone. I messaged Teri, who told me that two were friendly, but not the others. I accepted the two and rejected and blocked the others.

I got a text message from Geoff telling me that he expected me to go to his place after school and put out for him as a girl. I texted back telling him I wasn't going to do that. He threatened to beat my ass and let a bunch of guys gangbang me. Frankly, he was pretty stupid to put that in writing, but Geoff wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack. I made sure to save his messages to the cloud in case I needed them.

My mother came in later to tell me to come to dinner, since my father was done. He was still disgusted with me, and frankly I was starting to be disgusted with myself. If I had just let them beat the crap out of me and send me home naked, I'd have been better off than I was with what they'd done. Geoff was still trying to push to make it worse, but I decided not to let him. I called Teri and told her what I was going to do.

"So are you going to continue to dress like a girl?"

"I'll talk to the principal, but she was pretty adamant that if I decided to come to school as a girl, I was going to have to stay that way the rest of the year."

"She is pretty damned hard nosed and she caught some crap from parents. They said that letting trans kids use the restroom for the gender they identified with would let perverts invade the wrong restrooms."

"And letting me change back, would fuel the idea that I was just perving on girls in the restroom."

"Unfortunately, that's true."

"I'll talk to her, but..."

"I suspect she'll hold you to that."

....................................

So Teri began taking me to and from school every day. We hung out regularly, and even went to the mall together. After a while, I noticed that she seemed to be wearing guy's jeans along with heavy tees and a sports bra that largely flattened her chest. She already had short hair, but she began brushing it in a more boyish style. At the mall, we looked like a teen boy and his teen girlfriend, except with Teri as the boy and me as the girl.

Honestly, I never even thought much about it, except in retrospect. I was damned happy to have a girl to spend time with me. I was also happy to have someone to watch my back and be on my side if and when I ran into Geoff or one of his friends. That happened occasionally, and for a while, they tried to give me a hard time and push me into things. I told them 'no' and Teri supported me.

School settled down somewhat. There were still kids who gave me a hard time and said insulting things, though mostly out if ear shot of any teachers. For the first few weeks, some of the girls were unhappy about me using the girl's restroom. After a while, it became obvious that I wanted to avoid trouble and wasn't going to make any moves on them, so many of them relaxed.

Oddly, after several weeks of dressing as a girl, I hardly even noticed how I was dressed any longer. I just blended in as another one of the girls. It was still a little weird going into the girl's restroom, but I spent as little time in there as possible. Many girls spent time touching up their makeup, but I just got in and got out as quickly as possible.

There was never anything intimate between Teri and I but we studied together often, besides going to and from school and such. We neared the end of the school year, and prom was coming up.

"Paula, would you go to prom with me?"

"Do you really think we should do that, Teri?"

"Why not? A lot of kids will be there. We can dance and hang out and have fun."

"I'm not sure I have anything suitable to ear."

"I know a place that has used prom dresses pretty cheap."

"So we'll go as a couple of girls?"

"No, Paula, we'll go as a girl and her boyfriend, and I'll be the boyfriend."

"That's weird."

"Not much weirder than what you've been doing."

Teri took me to a store where they had prom dresses, and had me try them on and model them for her. I had been wearing skirts and girl tops for some time, but not often dresses. It's easier to mix and match skirts and tops and not look like you're wearing the same thing over and over. I'd even gotten quite used to trying on clothes in women's dressing rooms.

We found one that fit quite well and that Teri liked. Her family had money, so she paid for it, but it was under $100, and then we looked for shoes to go with it. I had mostly worn flats or low wide heels, and seldom tried high heels. We found a nice pair of heels that looked good with the dress, and she bought those for me as well. Come the day of the prom, she took me to a salon to have my hair styled and makeup professionally done. Though I was reluctant, she took me to get my ears pierced.

I guess I sort of understood that women go through this sort of thing, but clearly had no first hand experience. I practiced enough with the heels so that I wouldn't embarrass myself. I put on my dress heels, and earrings and waited for Teri to pick me up. Teri showed up in a tux, with her hair in a very masculine style. To look at us, it very much looked like a male and a female - with me as the female.

Teri had a corsage for me, and put it on me before we left my house. My mother seemed bemused as she shot a photo of us in our outfits. Teri walked me to her car, and opened the door for me, and helped me into the car. Once I was seated, Teri leaned over and gave me a brief kiss. That was the first time we'd kissed, and it felt a little strange to have what appeared to be a guy kiss me.

Teri drove us to where the prom was, and opened the car door for me to get out, again, giving me a hand. She put her hand on the small of my back as we walked to the entrance. One of the teachers was doing check in and she did a double take, before looking very closely at us. She had a cynical smile as she shook her head and waved us in.

There was no alcohol, since we were all under 21, but there was a non-alcoholic punch. We drank some punch then went out to dance as the music started. They played several fast songs before a couple of slow songs. As the first slow song came on, Teri grabbed me to dance. I started to hold her the way a guy would normally hold a woman during a slow dance, and she moved my hands so I held her like a girl.

She whispered to me that I should let her lead, so I did. By the time the slow numbers ended, it felt very natural dancing with her that way. We danced, drank punch, and socialized for much of the evening. Of course, there was no way Geoff and his friends were going to leave me alone.

"Well, it looks like the little girl found herself a prom date. Are you going to put out for your boyfriend tonight?"

Teri piped up at that point. "After what she's cost me, she'd better."

Geoff looked at Teri, not quite sure who she was or what he was seeing.

"She ain't much of a fuck, but whatever."

"Probably not when she's being gangbanged."

Geoff really looked at Teri funny, then he and his friends left, leaving Teri and I alone at one side of the dance floor.

"You were joking about me putting out, right?"

"Did I sound like I was kidding?"

"What would we,,, How would we...?"

"Well, I don't have a dick, and you don't have a pussy, so it won't be the way most guys would fuck their dates."

I know I had to look embarrassed. I'd had the four guy sexually use me at the start of this mess, but I hadn't ever had sex with anyone else, male or female. While I stood there, trying to figure out what was happening and what Teri had in mind, she stepped very close to me. Teri wrapped her arms around me and kissed me very deeply.

I knew it was Teri, even if she looked like a guy, and felt odd, even as I really enjoyed having her kiss me. We stood there for a minute kissing before one of the teachers came up.

"That's enough of that."

We stopped kissing and Teri moved beside me, putting her arm around my waist. Teri smiled at the teacher, then led me back toward the entrance. We walked to her car, and she opened the door for me, then gave me an even better kiss as I sat down. I'm not sure how long the kiss lasted, but in one sense, it couldn't last long enough for me. She got in the car and started it, then leaned over and kissed me again.

"Are you... taking me home then?"

"I hope not."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I have a hotel room reserved, and I want you to be my girl tonight."

"Your girl?"

"Not to worry. You'll get your fun too."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but decided I was down for it. She had been so good to me over the last few months, and especially tonight that I owed her whatever it would take to make her happy. Teri drove us to a hotel - not the cheapest, but neither the most expensive. She checked in at the front desk and I found that her given name was Terryl, which has been used by both males and females, though it is more commonly female.

She got the room keycard and put her arm around me to walk to the room. She had a small case, which she told me had a change of clothes as well as other items. I felt a little odd as we walked to the room. I was both nervous and excited. I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind, but was hopeful. We got to the room and she stopped and gave me a long kiss before she opened the door.

It seemed to be a nice enough room, neat, clean, and bigger than my bedroom at home. Teri walked me over to the bed and kissed me again, before reaching behind me to unhook and unzip my prom dress. Strange, I suppose, but I felt shy about having her undress me that way. She slid the dress down and off me, then picked it up and laid it across a chair nearby. I kicked off my heels.

I had a full slip on under the dress, and she lifted that up and off me, leaving me in bra, panties, and pantyhose. Teri sat me down on the bed as she removed her tux coat, shirt, pants, and shoes. She was left in a sports bra that flattened her chest, and men's boxer briefs. She put her clothes on top of my dress on the chair. She walked over and gently pushed me backwards to lie on the bed.

She swung my legs up onto the bed, then lay down beside me. She began kissing me, and we kissed for quite a while, before she moved to my neck and to my ears. My ear lobes were still tender from the piercing and I had a pair of delicate small gold hoops in them. She nibbled on my ears, which hurt, even as it felt good.

I had frankly been a little conflicted about the piercing, but most of the girls at prom had pierced ears, so in that sense I was just getting where everyone else was. Strange as it seemed, after months of dressing as a girl and using the girl's restrooms at school and the mall, I was starting to think of myself as a girl. Mind you, I liked my dick and didn't want to change that or get hormone therapy, but still felt like a girl.

After we kissed and touched for a while, Teri spoke. "Please go down on me, Paula."

"I've never done that. I'm not sure what to do."

"I'll talk you through it."

She slid farther up the bed as I slid down. I looked at her boxer briefs and they were wet. Teri lifted her hips and I slid her underwear down. I looked up at her face and she was biting her lower lip, then looked at me and smiled. I got the boxers all the way off and she spread her legs very wide. She had a little patch of blonde hair above her pussy, and her pussy lips were already puffy and starting to spread.

"Kiss it, lick it, stick your tongue in it."

I did a tentative lick up the center of her pussy, and she moaned and pushed her hips toward my mouth. At that instant, I wasn't sure if I was a girl making love to a boy, a girl making love to a girl, or a boy making love to a girl. I wasn't sure it mattered. I was with someone I had begun to care about and who had been sweet and kind to me.

I began to kiss her pussy lips like they were the lips on her face, then licked again and again, getting my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could. She began to stroke my head, ad wrapped her legs around my neck and shoulders. As I licked, her clit peeked out the top of her pussy, and I began to lick that furiously. She had the most satisfied moans as I licked her clit.

"Put a finger in me, Paula. Please."

I slid a finger in her as far as it could go. I kept licking and sucking on her clit as a moved my finger in and out of her pussy. She used her legs to pull me even closer to her, not that I wanted to be anywhere else. I was in heaven enjoying Teri's sweet pussy. Her juices covered my face and they were sweet and musky.

Teri began to moan even louder, then I felt her pussy grab my finger tightly. I felt her stomach muscles rippling beneath me, then she actually squirted my face. I was shocked, but I kept licking her to her continual moans until she opened her legs and asked me to stop. I worked my way back up her body and found that she'd shed her sports bra along the way. She had small but very nice boobs, with nipples that stood out clearly.

"Paula, I almost hate my boobs, but after what you did to my pussy, could you be nice to them too?"

I'd never touched breasts before, except maybe as a baby, but I was quite willing to try to be nice to Teri's boobs. I kissed one nipple which so seemed to be eager for attention. She moaned and stroked my head. I caressed the other breast while kissing that one. After kissing the nipple for a while, I licked and sucked on it, then licked and kissed all around her titty.

She seemed to enjoy that immensely, so I switched and began to make love to the other boob, while fondling the first one. Her boobs were small, but they felt so good to touch and kiss. I lost myself in loving her breasts, until she arched her back and grabbed my head, holding it very tight. She moaned and shrieked and rocked her hips back and forth as she came.

As she cooled down, she drew me up to kiss her, and we kissed passionately as she ran her hands all over my back and my ass. I felt her unhook my bra and she rolled me off her and onto my back as she took the bra off me. For whatever reason, I still kept my breast forms glued to me. It just seemed easier to deal with than loose ones, particularly when I changed clothes.

Teri began to stroke my faux boobs and seemed to enjoy doing so. Obviously, I had no nerve endings in the silicone, but I was happy that she was happy with them. She continued to kiss me as she played with my boobs. After a while, she stopped, looked at me and rolled completely off me. I was worried that she was going to say we were finished, but that wasn't it at all.

"Paula, it isn't fair of me to be the only one getting off on this."

She lifted up on my hips and I raised them off the bed. She pulled down my panties and my dick, which had been hard for some time, popped free. She got back on top of me and I could feel my dick between her thighs along her perineum. Her pussy was just above my dick and I could feel wetness from it on me. She lifted her lower body off me, reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy.

It felt marvelous going in her, and I could hardly believe we were doing this. I'd never been with a girl before and I loved the way her pussy felt as it clutched my prick. She got me all the way in, with her hips snug up against mine, then kissed me. We continued to kiss as she began to move her hips back and forth. I stroked her ass with one hand as I played with one of her boobs with the other hand.

She grabbed my head and held it tight as she kissed me and I was lost in the combined feelings of kissing, touching, and my dick plumbing the depths of her cunt. I was amazed that I didn't cum immediately, but I worked hard to keep it under control. Finally, I just couldn't hold it back any longer, and I pulled her ass tight to me as I filled her up with my cum.

Teri was almost ravenous with her kisses, as my balls emptied themselves in her sweet snatch. As we lay there, I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock, and she made small movements as she moaned softly and reached her own orgasm. As she finished, she slumped onto me and we lay there in our mutual ecstasy. As we came off our sexual high, I realized that we hadn't used protection.

"Should we have used a condom or something?"

"I'm on the pill, so we're good, unless you picked up some disease from the guys who gangbanged you."

"Not that I know of."

"I guess it's terrible to admit this, but I could never develop any interest in you as Paul."

"But us - now?"

"Paula is a different matter, and the more time I spend with you as Paula, the more I began to care for you."

"But when I go back to being Paul?"

"It won't be the same."

"And if I stay as Paula?"

"I think I could fall in love with Paula."

"I never thought of this as something more than getting through the school year without having Geoff and his buddies beat my ass."

"Would you keep being Paula - for me?"

"Could we keep doing this?"

"I like girls mostly, but boys too. I wish I had a dick and you had a pussy, but we don't."

"I don't think I want to,,,"

"It wouldn't be fair to ask that of you, but as long as you're my girl, I don't care what you have between your legs."

"My dad still can't stand being around me this way."

"There's a 'mother-in-law' suite above the garage at my parents' place. That's basically my room. Move in there with me as my girl."

"So I'd be your girl?"

"And I'd be your boy - kind of like tonight."

"What happens when we start college?"

"There's a community college nearby, we can both go there, and I can get my dad to give you a job to pay for college."

"So you'd be the boy and I'd be the girl."

"Except when we do this, of course."

"I never thought of staying a girl."

"If we can do this, is it that bad?"

My cock had been getting softer in her pussy, and I could feel it getting harder again, and working its way deeper into her. Teri smiled at me, kind of a shy smile, squirmed a bit, then gave a very satisfied moan as she began to move her hips a bit. Pretty quickly, my dick was as hard as ever, and Teri began to fuck me again. She continued until I came in her again, then we kissed for a while before she rolled off me.