Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother got up, shook her head and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I slumped down on the bed, still in my full girl clothes and makeup and cried myself to sleep.

.................................

I woke up the next morning still fully dressed in my girl clothes. They were a little rumpled for my having slept wearing them, but I tried to smooth them out as best I could. I went in the bathroom and washed my face, only to find my makeup still pretty much intact. I later found out they'd used long lasting makeup on me.

After my father's reaction last night, I was afraid to come out of my room, and stayed there until my mother knocked on the door and came in. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and she shook her head and looked disappointed as she walked over and sat down by me.

"So you're really going to do this?"

"I need to do this."

"And you're not going to change your mind?"

"I can't. Not now. Not for some time."

"Eventually, maybe?"

"I don't know."

"I'm sorry you feel that you can't confide in me."

"It's better that I don't."

"We need to get you more women's clothes. I don't think we should spend a lot of money though."

"I have some money."

"Only skirts and dresses, or are you going for women's slacks and jeans?"

"Skirts and dresses."

"We'll stick mostly with skirts and tops that you can mix and match."

"I guess that's good."

"We'll hit the thrift stores to keep the cost reasonable."

She took me to a couple of different thrift stores, where we found some skirts, tops, and flats that still looked good and were reasonably priced. She had me try on the clothes before we bought them, so I spent a lot of time in the women's dressing rooms putting on clothes. The first couple of times it really felt weird, then I kind of got used to it.

She took me to a discount store, where we got a bunch of panties and bras. My mother was off to one side, as I was looking at panties, when Mark from last night came up beside me. He pulled out a pair of very lacy and frilly panties and held them up in front of me, while smiling. As he stood there, he ran one hand up under the back of my skirt and into my ass crack to feel my butt plug.

"I think these would look cute on you."

He handed the panties to me, kissed me on the cheek, patted me on the ass, then walked off. My mother saw a little bit of that and came over. She looked quizzically at me.

"Who was that?"

"His name is Mark. He's on the football team and his father is deputy chief of police."

"So you know him pretty well."

"He's just someone from school."

"He didn't seem surprised to see you dressed like this."

"No, I guess not."

"And I'm guessing you don't want to tell me why he wasn't surprised or how close you've been?"

"He saw me... like this... last night."

"Just saw you? Dressed?"

"Mom, please."

"You won't be able to hide it forever."

"This is hard enough as it is."

We bought the panties and bra, including the pair that Mark handed me. Then we went over and got some makeup, along with makeup remover. We bought some nail polish and remover. The color that than the girls put on me last night was a bright red, but I went for some more muted shades of brown and pink. I also went for more subtle lipstick than the bright red they used.

"Are you familiar with putting on makeup, or do you need me to give you some lessons?"

"I need some lessons."

"So it's not something you've done much before?"

"Not at all."

"And I'm guessing someone else put on the makeup that you're wearing?"

"Two girls."

"Why do I think you're being blackmailed into doing this?"

"I vandalized someone's car, and this is how they're punishing me."

"And you'd rather do this than be arrested?"

"It's complicated."

"I think you're being foolish."

"I was foolish when I tried to mess up his car."

"Mark? The guy I saw earlier?"

"One of his friends, but he was there."

"And if you don't do this?"

"I have to. Please don't ask any more questions."

We paid for everything and went back home. My father was in the living room and glared at me as I came in the house. I rushed to my bedroom with my purchases and just stayed in my bedroom doing schoolwork. A little later I got a text message from Geoff.

'Mark said ur doing what ur supposed 2. Look 4ward 2 seeing the new panties.'

My mother came in a little later and said she spoke to my father, but that I was better staying in my room for the time being. She helped me clean off the long lasting makeup and began to teach me how to do my own makeup. It wasn't so much that I wanted to know as that I needed to know, at least until Geoff and his friends got tired of this game.

Later on she came in to tell me that dad had finished dinner and was watching television and that I should come eat my dinner. I moved as quickly and quietly as I could into the dining room. I ate dinner quickly and ducked back into my room to hide. Okay, I was always kind of quiet and hung out in my room a lot. I never felt as though I had to hide out before this.

................................

Sunday, my dad went off to play golf, and while I didn't exactly want even my mother to see me, at least I knew she would not blow up over it all. One of my responsibilities around the house was to mow the lawn. I knew I had to be in a skirt if I was outside, so I put on tennis shoes and mowed the lawn as quickly as I could. Still mowing and edging takes about an hour and most of the neighbors saw me.

The adults largely ignored me, though I saw a lot of them shaking their heads and snickering. A few doors down from me lived a girl from my class named Teri. She was walking down the street as I did yard work and stopped to stare at me. I tried to ignore her and keep working, until she got right in front of me, and I had to stop.

"Paulie, what the fuck is going on?"

"I've... had to change... how I dress."

"You HAD to change how you dress?"

"It's complicated."

"You're going to be this way at school too?"

I closed my eyes and nodded, looking down, and I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I was afraid to look at her, but even more afraid to continue to just stand in front of my house looking that way. I just wanted to finish my yard work, then get inside, shower and hide out in my room, away from anyone and everyone.

"I have some shit I have to do. I'll be back."

"After I'm done with this, I have to do schoolwork."

"You WILL make time for me."

With that, Teri left and I quickly finished the work in front of the house. Now normally, I'd have been ecstatic to have Teri want to spend any time with me. She was my age, and about my height, but with a very pretty face and a nice shape. Maybe she only had b-cup books, but a nice ass and a beautiful smile. She had short blonde hair that framed her face wonderfully. She wore jeans and a tee shirt.

I finished the yard work and scurried inside. I pulled off my sweaty clothes and showered. I still had the breast forms glued to my chest and it felt really funny showering with them on. The night before, Sherri had given me some more of the adhesive and told me where I could buy more. I could see around the edges where they were starting to come loose, so I touched them up.

It took some work, but I got my bra on by myself and made an attempt at doing my makeup. It wasn't horrible, but not as good as what either my mother or the girls had done. I wasn't sure how in hell I was supposed to survive the rest of the school year doing this. I was scared as hell at the thought of showing up in school the next day.

I tried to focus on studying, though I was pretty much up to date and even ahead in a couple of subjects. There's nothing like hiding out by yourself to give you plenty of time for that sort of thing. A couple of hours later, there was a knock on my door and I heard my mother's voice. She sounded rather puzzled, not surprisingly as it turned out.

"You have a visitor."

I was almost afraid to see who it was, but my mother opened the door and Teri walked in. She walked over to where I was sitting on the bed. She looked around my room, which I guess looked typical nerdy guy and shook her head. She grabbed my face and looked closely at it, and had a little half laugh.

"You're going to need to work on your makeup skills. That's pretty lame."

"I don't have much experience at doing makeup."

"You'll get some though. Word is already going around among some of the students. You fucked with Geoff, and you're going to be a girl as long as he says to."

"People already know?"

"He bragged to all his football buddies and it spread pretty quickly from there."

About that time, my phone beeped and I saw I had a message from Geoff. I opened it and it includes a picture of me sucking Todd's cock, while Geoff fucked my ass. He had a test message also.

'if ur not a girl at school 2morrow, this goes 2 the whole school.'

Teri looked at the pic as well as the message. She shook her head and then looked at me.

"They've got you good, but then that's what I heard."

"I was stupid."

"Stupid to mess with his car, stupid to get caught, and then stupid to do what they said instead of simply letting them beat the crap out of you."

"They were going to have me arrested and put in a cell with people who'd do even worse."

"That kind of vandalism would have been a misdemeanor, not a felony. Your folks could have bailed you fast, and the cops would have asked why you had been stripped."

"But I thought..."

"I'm friends with Sherri. She told me all about it. If they'd beaten you up before turning you over to the police, they'd have faced questions."

"But they said Mark's dad was deputy chief of police."

"If you were deputy chief of police and found your son mixed up in that shit, you'd kick his ass."

"So if I stop now?"

"They send out the pix of you sucking dick and being ass fucked. Besides, some kids saw you shopping yesterday, and others doing yard work today."

"So I get humiliated either way, and probably get my ass beat if I don't."

"At this point you're fucked, no matter what you do."

"What do you think I should do?"

"Do you want the beat down now or stretch it out hoping to avoid some of it."

"There's no good choice."

"If you decide to come to school as a girl, I know some girls who'll try to run interference for you."

"Beating isn't all they threatened. They were going to let a bunch of guys gangbang me. They even threatened to cut off my balls."

"I feel sure they couldn't get away with that."

"I think I'm better off just being a girl until they get tired of it."

"That may take longer than you'd like."

I began to cry yet again, which messed up my makeup. Teri comforted me somewhat, then helped me clean my face and gave me some additional lessons and tips on applying makeup. There was no chance whatsoever she was going to be intimate with me, but any solace was welcome. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left.

Mother continued to help me avoid dad when eating or doing anything in the house. I had to take out the trash later, and take the cans to the curb. It was still light out, so a few more neighbors saw me. A couple of them stopped, pointed me out to others and were laughing and doing fake feminine walking to make fun of me. This was not going to be easy.

..............................

The next morning I had to get ready for school, and not only show up as a girl, but explain why I was dressed as a girl. Clearly I couldn't tell the truth, but I still had to make it plausible. My father left for work early. He didn't want to see me any more than I wanted to see him. I showered and dressed, then did what I could of my makeup. My mother came in and helped me fix it.

My mother insisted on taking me to school, even though she had to get to work herself. She drove me there and said she needed to speak with the principal along with me. I could not simply show up as a girl without some explanation or some justification. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but she was one of the few people who seemed to be helping me.

We drew a lot of attention as we went in. Some students snickered, while some seemed shocked, and others pointed at me. We went to the principal's office and went in to see her. She called in both the dean of boys and the dean of girls. The principal was firm but not wholly unfriendly.

"We've had a very few trans students, but it always seemed to be the beginning of the school year. We've never had a student decide halfway through the school year that they are now another gender."

My mother spoke up before I could. "I know this seems awfully abrupt, but still state law has certain protections for transgender students."

"So is your objective to proceed with a full transition to female, including surgery and such?"

"Paulie - Paula has not made any firm commitments or decisions as to how far she's taking this. As you know, not every transgender person goes through a full transition."

"But she's not planning on changing back to male tomorrow?"

"That is not her intent."

"Frankly, if we extend full transgender protections to Paula, then we expect her to finish the school year as a female."

I had kind of hoped that maybe after a week or two of this humiliation, that Geoff would let me go back to being a guy. Clearly, the school was not going to let it be that easy. Now I had to decide whether I was willing to take my beat down now or go the rest of the school year as a girl. A bunch of students saw me come in, so I was going to get grief whatever I did.

"I'm not sure why you are taking such a hard line on this."

"We heard rumors to the effect that a student was being hazed by being forced to come to school for a time dressed as a female. We won't be party to that or condone that sort of thing. If she is willing to commit to the balance of the school year, we'll accept it as genuine, otherwise not."

"That's fair. Paula, do you want to go home and change to male clothing, or will you commit to being female the rest of the school year?"

Shit, it felt like damned if I do and damned if I don't. I could at least figure on being beaten up if I was a male, and they threatened to gangbang me too. So far their threats had not been idle threats, and I wasn't sure they were bluffing. I also didn't want to face what I'd suffer if they weren't bluffing. I felt like I wanted to cry, but knew I'd mess up my makeup if I did.

"I'm going to be a girl for the rest of the year."

"We'll let your teachers know. Just a warning that if you harass any females in the girl's restrooms, that will be dealt with very severely."

"All I want to do in a restroom is pee, wash my hands, and leave as fast as possible."

"You know you'll have problems with some of the other students."

"After walking in here this way, I'd have problems even if I left and came back as a boy."

"Part of the consequences of your choice."

"This isn't really a choice."

"So you say. Well at any rate, you need to get going."

My mother and I stood and exited the principal's office. She hugged me and then left the school. I felt very much alone and could hear snickering and muffled comments around me. I heard one boy ask, 'what is that thing anyway?' I began walking to my homeroom and found that there were some kids who got as far away from me as possible, while others made a point of bumping into me.

Before I reached my homeroom, I was cornered by Geoff and some of his friends. They backed me up against a wall, and pulled up my skirt so all of them could see my panties. I tried to stop them, but one hand was filled with books and there were several of them. They started to try to pull up my top when a teacher came out of an adjacent room.

"What is going on here?"

They let go of my clothes and backed up a little, still keeping me boxed in. I tried straightening out my clothes and protecting my body as best I could. The teacher walked over to Geoff and got in his face.

"We were just having a little fun with our friend."

"You keep your hands off of her - period. If I see you mess with her again, you'll be in a world of trouble."

The group of guys began to break up and some of them moved on. Geoff didn't look like he was concerned about the teacher, but still stopped messing with me. Before he left, he turned to me.

"Okay, girl, I'll see you after school."

That give me some chills, though I was relieved that the teacher had saved me, if only briefly. The teacher, who was a guy almost as big as Geoff looked at me and shook his head.

"Let me know if any of them bother you again."

"Yes, sir, I will."

"I just don't understand you kids nowadays. When I was your age, someone like you would keep it very much in the closet."

"It's just something I have to do."

"Protect yourself. We can only help you on school grounds."

About that time, Teri walked up. She was with three other girls, Meg, Natalie, and Vickie.

"Hey, Paulie, when you need to use the restroom, grab one of us as escorts. We'll make sure you don't have any problems there."

"Thanks. I've almost been afraid to drink anything. I didn't want to go in the girl's restroom any more than I had to."

It was hard to believe that someone was genuinely interested in helping me instead of hassling me. I hoped she was serious, because I really needed a person to be an ally. Teri walked me to my homeroom, and I went in and sat in my assigned seat. The homeroom teacher called roll and called me by Paula, instead of Paul. One guy just had to comment on that.

"So now he identifies as a girl, well I identify as an attack helicopter."

The teacher had an immediate response. "That's funny because you appear to me to be an obnoxious jerk."

The class roared with laughter and the jerk first had a red face, then turned almost purple. The teacher had shut the guy up and probably made sure he wouldn't make any more comments out loud around any teachers, anyhow. Still he probably hated me more than he had before, which certainly wouldn't make my life any easier.

When homeroom was over I went to my first class, rushing from the room to avoid the obnoxious jerk. Mercifully I managed and he was not in my next class. It was science class, and the teacher wanted us to pair up for a project. Need I bother saying that people avoided getting paired up with me, at least until Teri said she wanted to pair up with me.

As we began to work on it, Teri turned to me. "Like I told you, there's at least a few of us who have your back."

"I appreciate it. I can use all the friends I can get now."

"I think the jerks are going to try to push you into even more things that you may not want. Don't do let them do it, regardless of what they threaten or what they do."

"I'm not sure what choice I have."

"You always have a choice, and sometimes it's better to take your beating than to be used and humiliated."

"It's not easy."

"But it's sometimes better."

"The principal said if I came to school this way today, I'd have to do it the rest of the year."

"That doesn't mean you have to do everything Geoff and his friends want."

"Geoff has already said he expects to see me after school."

"Meet me after school and I'll give you a ride home."

"What about Geoff?"

"He doesn't have anything good planned for you - believe me."

I felt uneasy most of the day. I did have to use the restroom once, and Teri's friend Vickie escorted me in and when one girl started to make some nasty comment about a guy in the women's restroom, Vickie told her to shut up, and another girl sided with Vickie. They stood outside the stall, while I peed, and frankly I sat to pee, just to reduce the friction. I washed my hands and left.