Caught!

Story Info
Begging slut gets a Daddy surprise!
853 words
4.43
14.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's midnight. My phone's screen illuminates with a notification.

"Can you come over? I want your cock."

I raise an eyebrow at her mischevious nature. We'd spent this morning fucking each other raw, with a thick load filling my babygirl's pussy to be savored throughout the day. I, as well, kept her scent and taste on my cock, under my skin, to be enjoyed later.

Another alert comes through. A video this time. Her fingers push inside her hole, slippery and shiny with wetness, and she brings two fingertips to her mouth.

"I can't taste you anymore, Daddy. 😞"

It's late, and she knows full well I can't come over.

"Little slut, is this how you treat me after filling you so well this morning? Teasing and begging when you know I can't fill you? I'll deal with you properly for this brattiness on our date night."

"😢"

"Tonight you're going to cum for me. In the open in your living room. Sit right there and fuck yourself. Eight orgasms, now."

With everyone else asleep in the house she has no excuse not to, and feels all the more exposed and slutty for it. The open space of the room stirs her risk centers in her brain; there's nowhere to hide if someone were to simply open any of the four doors close by.

And she's all the wetter for it.

Time passes.

"Five, sir. I'm so wet for you."

My headlights are off as I pull up to the curb in front of her home. I approach her front door and gently, quietly use the special pink princess key she's made for me. The tumblers fall with a faint click and I open the door.

I stand in the darkness of her foyer and listen. The slish of her hand rubbing her pussy hard softly rounds the corner of the living room.

I edge closer to the connecting hallway and look at notification that lights up on my phone.

"Please come fuck me, I need you so bad."

I grin and wait a few moments, and text back. "Not tonight, little slut. Your little pussy has gotten you in trouble. If you're lucky, I'll let you cum after I take this misbehavior out of your ass later."

"😢"

I round the corner and watch her. She's on a chair, her face contorted in orgasm. She reaches for her phone.

"That's nine orgasms, Daddy. I wanted to be a good girl for you."

I silently watch her from the shadows. Her chest panting with effort, her perfect skin a gradient of reds and pinks from the sensations and effort of masturbating.

A picture pops up on my phone. The chair is wet with her cunt dripping onto it.

"Grind your pussy on the corner of the chair and get off once more." I see her read the text and moan softly, unaware of how close I am.

Unaware she's being watched.

She squats, her ass out and her clit on the fabric. She grinds it, her strong triceps and thighs holding her up on the cushion as her cunt strokes in place. What a beautiful sight. My cock is bulging in my pajamas.

I move around the corner, her eyes closed in desire as she focuses on the orgasm and fantasies of being caught.

My large hand cups her mouth and nose shut, and she thrashes in surprise.

"Give me your pussy, little slut," I whisper through gritted teeth and snarled lips into her ear as the size and strength of my body pins her down to the chair, bent over and ass up. I push my cock roughly into her cunt, and she breathes spittle and gasps hard through the little gaps in my fingers. The moan is delicious... but too much. Others might wake up. I slap her across her pretty face and and clamp down again.

"This is for me, not you. Shut your slutty mouth and take it," I whisper.

I pound hard and deep from the start. No warming up. My quads are quickly on fire but I ignore it. I must fill her. Show her her place beneath me.

The cervix-punching strokes make her gasp under the grip of my palm and fingers pulled tight on her face. I shudder, and flood her pussy with my Daddy cum.

I flip her back to sitting upright in the chair, and finger her cunt while I choke her pretty little neck.

"You needed to be filled, right? This is what you wanted? To taste Daddy?"

She shudders in orgasmic bliss.

I pull my fingers from her gushing hole, slick with her wetness and covered in thick globs of my cum. I slap it onto her mouth, smearing it on her tongue, lips, and chin.

I kiss her deeply.

"Sweet dreams, princess."

I leave as abruptly as I had forced her down. My babygirl breathes heavily, an exhausted and used mess of sweat and cum sitting on her chair, trying to understand what just happened. Lipstick smeared, hair sticking everywhere, and Daddy's cum filling her holes. What a lucky slut.