Daddy's Passion

Story Info
He loves being called "Daddy" in the bedroom.
11.3k words
4.71
27.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

It was late, or early depending on your perspective. The clock in the reception area showed just after 1am when Rosie came in through the door. She looked dejected, not her usual bright, cheerful self.

Ross decided not to draw attention to it. "Evening Rosie. How's tricks?" He gave her a wink to accompany their inside-joke. She looked up and half smiled, but didn't answer him, so he continued. "We've not had anyone new join our ranks since I last saw you, but I can call a couple of the girls down and ask if they've heard anything. Who is it you're looking for?"

"Actually," Rosie began, leaning her forearms on the counter, "I'm not working right now. I was hoping to...you know..." she gestured with her hands around the room vaguely, "avail you of your services."

"Oh." Ross was a little surprised but snapped into professional mode quickly. "Of course. I'd be happy to accommodate you. I'll even give you the friends and family discount." He winked again. "Man, woman or group?"

"Man, please." Rosie seemed a little uncomfortable meeting Ross's eyes. They'd known each other for years but she'd never asked for this before. She wasn't afraid of judgement, Ross was the most open-hearted person she had ever met, she was just a little embarrassed to be showing her vulnerability to him.

Ross shuffled some things under the counter then produced a laminated piece of A4. "Here is our menu. Take your time and let me know if there's something you'd like that isn't on the list. We do try to accommodate our customers where we can."

She took the menu and cast her eyes down the list of services. She knew what she wanted, she just wasn't sure how to phrase it. She found what she was looking for near the bottom: 15:- 1 hour BDSM play session. "I'll take a number 15 please, Ross." She handed the menu back to him feeling a little excited by what was about to come.

Ross didn't need to check the list to know what she'd asked for. This was his business, he knew it by heart. "Good choice. With that option I will need you to fill in a couple of forms first though. I know it's a real ball-ache, but it's for your safety and enjoyment." He began pulling papers from under the counter and passing them over to Rosie with a pen.

"That's okay, I understand." She took them and went to sit on a nearby sofa to fill them out. It was frustrating, having your sexual pleasure detained by paperwork, but it was necessary and Rosie appreciated the consideration that Ross had for his clients and his employees. The first form was practicalities. Any medical conditions that they should be aware of? Any allergies? Is there someone we can contact in an emergency? Is there a particular cover story you would like us to use when contacting them? Do you have a doctor or hospital of choice? The second form asked about hard limits, triggers and asked you to choose a safe word. The third and final form got into the fun stuff. Kinks. There was a checklist so you didn't have to think too hard about it. For each kink you could tick the box indicating "Must have", "Would like", "Cautiously curious", or "Not interested". There was also an empty space at the bottom for you to add any other suggestions or comments. Once Rosie was done she returned it to Ross, smiling now with anticipation.

He smiled back as he quickly glanced at the empty box at the bottom of the final page. "Excellent. Could you also just sign each page for me?" She nodded and did so. "Thank you. I'll get these to your companion, and he'll call you in when he's ready for you. After your session today, these forms will be kept on file under an alias so that you don't have to go through this all again next time. If you want a next time, of course. You can see your forms, change them, or destroy them at any point. You have complete control over your information. Does that all sound okay to you?"

Rosie was impressed again by his commitment and professionalism. "That sounds great. Thank you, Ross." She smiled and returned to the sofa to wait.

Ross went through a door to his left and returned again a few moments later. "How have you been Rosie?" He asked, casually. "Feel like it's been a while since you were here last. We've missed you."

"We? You mean you've missed me." She teased. "I don't blame you. I'm very miss-able." She mockingly flipped her shoulder length, hazelnut, hair, and they shared a laugh.

"Alright then, I've missed you." Ross admitted, raising his hands in defeat. "Not a lot of people appreciate the work we do here. But you always come in smiling, chatty, and completely judgment free. I like that about you. You light up my evenings."

Rosie smiled at him and shook her head incredulously. Flattery was a key tool of his trade, she didn't take his words to heart. But it was true that they had always had a rapport and she had always enjoyed chatting with him.

Before she could say another word though, a chiselled jaw and mop of dirty blonde hair appeared around the left-hand door. "Rosie?" The young man smiled menacingly, "Come here."

A shiver of pleasure ran down her spine in response to his commanding tone. She glanced back at Ross, who had a mischievous smile of his own, and was indicating with an outstretched arm that she should follow the stranger through the door. She stood slowly, clasped her hands in front of her nervously and gazed at the foot of the door. "Yes, Sir." She whispered and moved excitedly to the man's side.

Chapter 2:

Adjoining every BDSM dungeon is an "Aftercare Room." It's filled with nice smells, soft lighting, tasty food and drink, and many, many, squishy chairs and blankets and things to squeeze. The guests are allowed to stay in these rooms as long as they need to. Another great idea from a man who takes the sex business very seriously. Rosie stayed in the room until she regained full sensation of her body, but then found that what she really needed in that moment, post orgasm, was company. She made her way back out to the reception area.

Ross smiled at her as she entered. "Well, hello there. I didn't expect to see you again. Most customers 'sneak' out the back way." He put down the papers that he was reading through and gestured that she should come in.

"I was actually hoping I would be able to hang out here with you for a while?" Rosie said coyly, making her way around to the front of the counter again.

Ross ran his hand through his thick, black hair. "It's not usually allowed, we like to protect the privacy of our guests, you see." He began moving around counter to Rosie's side. "But, lucky for you," he pointed back to the clock on the wall which now read 3am, "it's closing time." He pressed a light switch by the front door and all the neon lights went dark. "So, I can make an exception, this one time, for a friend." He returned to the business side of the counter and began shuffling through the papers again.

Rosie watched his movements, enjoying the fluid way that he walked, and the way that his clothes fitted him. She never stopped smiling at him. "Thank you, Ross." To the right of the counter was a large, round, wicker chair with big, comfortable cushions on it. Rosie removed her shoes and snuggled herself into the chair, resting her tired head.

"So?" Ross gave her a sideways glance. "I have to know. Customer feedback is so important. How was it?"

Rosie chuckled gently. "Customer feedback?" She raised her eyebrows at him. "Really?"

Ross laughed too and raised his head up to meet her eyes directly. "It's not unhelpful to know. But yeah, okay, I'm just curious."

Rosie stuck her tongue out at him and laughed again. "It was good." She shrugged, then seeing his eyes yearning for more, she continued. "Very good. Even though he always had total control, I never felt unsafe. He's obviously had a lot of practice and knew exactly how to use all of the tools at his disposal." She felt like she was leaving a review on their website.

"So, you enjoyed it?" Ross was clearly happy to get positive feedback and was now just prying into his friend's sex life.

"Yes Ross." She answered. "I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it more than once. In fact, I lost count of how many times I enjoyed it. It was an incredibly enjoyable experience." She started to get a little turned on again just thinking about it.

Ross smiled widely. "I am so glad to hear that. I'll let your companion know that his work was appreciated."

Just then, a tall, skinny woman with blonde hair extensions and far too much make-up came in through the left-side door. "Hey Boss, I have a couple of things I need to chat to you about. Oh, sorry." She stopped, mid flow, spotting Rosie in the chair. "I didn't realise we had anyone left, thought we'd closed shop for the night." She smiled politely at Rosie and pulled her thin cardigan closed over her exposed breasts.

"Oh, don't worry about Rosie. She's my guest now. We can talk. Unless it's confidential?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I'm just having some issues with some of the new machines."

Ross and the girl talked about the tools of the trade, more efficient cleaning techniques, new costumes, and ideas for improvement. Their voices faded and became distant as Rosie drifted, blissfully out of consciousness.

"Hey, Boss. I think your guest has 'checked out'."

Ross looked over to see Rosie dozing sweetly in the wicker chair. "Well, if you ask me, she's got the right idea. You should be heading off yourself. We can pick this up tomorrow."

"Sure thing, Boss. See you tomorrow." The girl exited through the left-hand door.

Ross made his way over to the chair, crouched in front of Rosie and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Rosie. C'mon now. It's time to go. Can I call you a taxi?" Rosie snuffled and grumbled but couldn't stay awake long enough to answer him. Ross sighed heavily. "I hope you appreciate all of the exceptions I've made for you tonight." No response. He stood and turned the lights off in the room. "You're lucky I'm so fond of you." He scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her through the door on the right, locking it behind them.

Chapter 3:

Behind the door was a flight of stairs. Up the stairs, was a self-contained 2-bedroom flat, where Ross lived. He carried Rosie into the spare bedroom and laid her gently down on the bed. He considered her clothes for a moment. Her shirt was loose enough, but her trousers looked tight and uncomfortable. "I'm going to remove your trousers, okay?" He said softly. A small, "uh-huh", was audible from her sleepy lips and her hands moved to try and unbutton her fly. Ross brushed her hands aside and removed her trousers expertly. He folded them and laid them on a nearby chair, then drew the duvet up to Rosie's waist. He sat on the bed next to her and whispered, "Good night." He leant in to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. He turned, about to leave, when he felt her grab his wrist.

"Don't go." Rosie's eyes flittered open and fixed on him through the darkness. "Please, don't go."

Ross patted her hand gently to try and soothe her. "I'll be just next door if you need anything." He tried again to move but, she sat up suddenly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Stay here with me." Her cheek was pressed against his and he felt her breath on his ear as she spoke. "Please?" She kissed his stubbled cheek softly. Her warmth stirred him, and he closed his eyes so he could feel her more intensely. She leant in closer still so that her lips brushed against his ear lobe when she whispered; "Please stay, Daddy." He turned his head suddenly to look at her directly. How did she know to use that word? How did she know that calling him that would strike up a fire in him? He longed to have her then, but he knew he should leave. He was frozen, caught between lust and logic. She saw it in him, and she took her opportunity. She kissed his bottom lip delicately. "I want you." She nibbled. "I need you." She licked. "Daddy."

Ross threw her backward onto the bed, blood rushing in his ears. He ripped her shirt open and was surprised but delighted to find that she wore no bra. Rosie grabbed at his shirt, trying to remove it, but he took both of her delicate wrists in one hand and held them firmly above her head. With his other hand, he pulled down his trousers and boxers, just enough to free his eager member. He yanked her panties to one side and thrust himself firmly into her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, releasing a gasp and a moan. He thrust over and over, hard as he could, faster each time.

Her nipples pointed to the ceiling as she pleaded between pants, "Cum inside me, Daddy? I want to feel it. Please, Daddy."

Three more times he slammed his pelvis into her before emptying his entire sack into her warm hole.

He collapsed into the crook of her neck, breathing hot air across her chest. Then he realised he still had a firm grip on her wrists. He released her, and she dropped her arms, flexing her fingers to regain blood flow. He felt her try to wrap her arms around him, but he pushed himself up and away from her. Then he felt her rock her hips up and against him. He saw the desperation in her eyes. She had not finished, she needed more, she was so thirsty for him. But she had triggered the frantic beast within him, and this was her punishment.

Ross removed himself from her and tucked himself away. He stood and walked towards the door. With his hand on the handle, he heard her whisper,

"Thank you, Daddy."

A shiver ran through him, and he took a breath to steady himself. Then he went back to his room.

Rosie waited for a moment, feeling his hot cum oozing out from between her legs. When she realised he wasn't coming back, she reached into her soaked panties and found her own orgasm.

Chapter 4:

"Good morning." Rosie found Ross sitting behind the counter in reception, clicking away on a laptop.

He looked up and smiled as she came in. Then he noticed she'd tied her shirt in a knot because it was now missing several buttons and wouldn't fasten properly. He felt a little ashamed, but mostly excited, and seeing her nipples through her shirt didn't help matters. "Morning. Shall I call you a taxi?"

Rosie was a little hurt that he was trying to get rid of her so quickly. She held her arm and looked down. "I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong? I thought you enjoyed last night."

"Oh, no. It's not that." Ross stood and went over to her. He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "You did nothing wrong. I did enjoy it. It's just that, I have a business to run, and you have a home to get to. I want to make sure you get back safe."

Rosie looked up at him sadly. "Ross. I have no where to go. I haven't had work for a long time. I couldn't afford rent. I came here last night to give up control and clear my head but found that it was you that really grounded me and made me feel safe." She smiled at him, and he dropped his arms. "Ross, you never turn away a person in need. Will you let me stay? Please?"

He went back to his seat, processing what she was telling him. "Are you saying that you want to work for me?"

"Yes. I mean, no. Not like the others. But I could clean rooms, cook food, do laundry. I could take the littles one under my wing and teach them how to look after themselves. In exchange for bed and board?" She was begging him.

"So, you want to be a house mother? We've never needed one before. Everything runs just fine as it is." Ross could see how badly she needed this. He sighed. "Okay, we can give it a go and see if it works out. But you can't stay here. No-one stays here. The newbies stay with one of the other guys or girls until they can afford their own place."

"Thank you, Ross. I promise I'll work hard. You'll see how much I can help. But..." she hesitated. He'd already gone above and beyond for her, she didn't want to push her luck, but she couldn't ignore the need she felt. "I couldn't stay with one of the others. How can I look after them while also being dependant on them? Besides, I need to be here all hours to take care of the house. And-" she wanted to tell him that it was him that she needed more than anything else, but thought better of it and stopped her sentence in its tracks. "Please, Ross. Let me stay here, with you?"

Ross considered for a moment. He had certain rules and he was breaking them all for her. He was angry at himself for this, and yet, he wanted her to stay. "Fine." He said finally. "You can start by changing all the beds. The linen closet is the first door on the left, through there." He pointed to the door on the opposite side of the room. "You may also find some old clothes in there that you can make use of. And make sure the customers don't see you." Rosie almost squealed with thanks and headed toward the door. "Don't ever say I do nothing for you." He teased as she left.

That night, Rosie returned to her room feeling grateful, tired, and accomplished. She had worked hard and felt like she was earning her place. A few of the girls had seen her and asked who she was, but they were used to seeing new faces come and go, so they were always kind and welcoming. Her room had an en-suit attached and she had just come out of the shower, pulled on a large t-shirt and some panties that were slightly too small for her, when she saw a shadow move under her door. She held her breath as the door opened and Ross walked in, shirtless, sockless, and with his fly open.

With his head tilted downward, he looked at her hungrily from under his brow. "Your turn." He closed the door behind him and walked towards her so quickly that she took a few frightened steps back. He put a hand around her throat and pinned her to wall. He bent and kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She moaned quietly against his lips and met his tongue with hers. She grabbed the top of his trousers, trying to pull them down. He released her, took each of her wrists and placed them at her sides. "Stay." He commanded. Then he sank to his knees in front of her.

He lifted the hem of her shirt and saw the elastic digging into her hips. He peeled her panties down to her feet then lifted her left leg and placed it on his shoulder as his buried his face into her warm, sweet pussy. She gasped and pressed her hands flat against the wall behind her to stop herself from grabbing his hair. He made his tongue wide and flat and moved slowly from her perineum, up to her clitoris. He pressed his tongue up against her firmly, parting her lips and drinking her in. With each lick he shortened the distance, increased his speed, and narrowed his tongue, so that her sensitive spot got more and more special attention.

Rosie used all of her strength to 'stay' as he had told her to. Soon, his lips were wrapped around her clit, sucking gently, and his tongue was flicking back and forth across it. She knew she was about to cum and that she would collapse into him, no longer able to stand. "Fuck!" She screamed.

Suddenly, everything stopped. Ross was towering over her, gripping her face tightly, covering her mouth. "No." He said firmly, his fingers leaving indents in her cheeks. "You do not swear. Do you understand?" She nodded as much as possible beneath his grip and he let her go.

With her clit aching from the climax that never came, she grabbed onto the rim of his trousers again, looked straight up at him and said, "I'm sorry, Daddy."

Ross grabbed a handful of her hair and threw her face down onto the bed. "You will be." He dropped his trousers to reveal his rock hard 8 inches. He stepped out of them and grabbed Rosie's waist. He pushed her head down so her tits were on the mattress but her butt was high in the air. He plunged himself into her dripping, desperate cunt and she almost screamed from the pleasure. He slapped and grabbed at her ass cheek, leaving red marks as he fucked her roughly from behind. It didn't take long before her moans became high pitched and frenzied. She gripped the duvet tightly and exhaled with a long, deep moan as shivers ran through her body. Ross responded by pushing himself as deep into her as he could, feeling her pulsing orgasm with every inch.