All Comments on 'Caught!'

by Kinky679

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Can’t wait for the humiliating filth that awaits in chapter 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!

bmp5708bmp5708over 2 years ago

Love this! I've had fantasies of women shitting in their panties and making me eat it. This is right along those lines. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please more

maddog4056maddog4056over 2 years ago

Good start. Got a little worried where the story would go when she drugged him, but it turned out good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really just totally loved it!! Would like to see a story where the toilet is a newlywed guy and his wife uses a hidden camera in their bedroom and discovers that her own mother is not only having sex her husband but is peeing and pooping in his mouth and wiping herself using the wife's own bedpillow and when the wife confronts them at a family gathering they announce in front of everyone that the mom is pregnant with the husband's child and the mom has gotten pregnant even before the newlywedwife could.......because her husband and mother PLANNED it that way. Then to further hurt the wife, the husband lays in the floor and the mom squats over his face and gives him a huge and horribly smelly load and he gets on one knee and asks his bride's mom to marry him after he divorces her daughter and she says yes and they start having wild filthy sex right out in front of the whole family with the mom's poo flying all around. The other men at the family gathering start eat ing her poo too and she enslaves them all and they all fall into true love with her and she owns all of them and treats them like whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My mother in law did something similar to me but without the drugging. Woke up to her sitting reverse cowgirl on me and sucking my dick. Then she started shitting on my face and I loved every Minute. She told me to put my fingers in her ass and pull out anymore I could find. She comes around more often now.

vidminvidminalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Waiting for more. Love scat and everything else expelled from a body.

scatfacesittingscatfacesittingover 1 year ago

Mě se to moc líbilo, Pěkně napsané a je to možné se stát takto i v realitě.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinky679@Kinky679
Just a kinky guy. I'm a switch but leaning more towards sub lately...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caught Series Info