Caught

Story Info
A sub and her best friend are caught by her master.
757 words
3.9
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer night and my friend had come over while my master was at work.

We sat out the back enjoying champagne and a platter and after a few too many glasses decided a swim in the pool would be a good idea.

Neither of us could be bothered with swimmers so we just stripped naked.

I watched infatuated as she removed her lacy bra revealing her perky breasts and soft pink nipples.

We slipped into the pool, the cool water felt so good against my skin.

We played about and swam for a while before jumping out and heading inside together, on the way in I accidentally brushed against her breast and she let out a faint moan.

I looked at her and she blushed letting out a small giggle. Deciding we were just a little tipsy I brushed it off and we began to watch a movie.

Midway through I noticed her touching herself a little and excited to see what was happening moved closer and kissed her lips tenderly. She kissed me back and I gently pushed her back onto the lounge, my hands beginning to explore her body.

I kissed down her body taking one of her nipples in my mouth sucking gently while I pinched the other in between two fingers.

She brought her hands up and started playing with my breasts and we began kissing again, I felt her tongue slip gently into my mouth as mine did the same.

She groaned as I drew away, instead moving to my knees on the floor in front of her and spread her legs, slowly moving my tongue to her swollen clit.

Just as I began to tease her we were startled by a voice "Well what do we have here?"

I jumped and turned around "Oh shit." I exclaimed, it was master.

We both began stuttering trying to explain, he simply laughed and began walking towards us unbuttoning his shirt.

"Please do go on girls."

We both hesitated but after a moment I turned away from him and went back to teasing her clit as I held her hips firmly.

Master had fully undressed now and was on the lounge watching us while he began to stroke his cock.

After bringing her right to the edge of an orgasm I got up and went to sit in front of him.

She followed and sat besides me, she looked unsure but excited as he removed his hand and guided her mouth to his now hard cock.

I took her hair, holding it off her face as she began to tease his tip, only taking more when he let out a soft groan of lust.

I gently slipped a few fingers into her sweet little pussy, working them in and out as her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

He pressed a hand against the back of her head and forced her head the whole way on to him as she spluttered and her eyes watered.

I watched as he roughly face fucked her fingering both our pussies.

After a while he told us to both get up ordering her to bend over the arm of the lounge and ordering me to lay in front of her with my legs spread spread.

I watched as my master started fucking my best friend, I almost felt jealous but all was forgotten when I felt an organsm building.

Master slowly inched himself into her tight wet hole as she ran her soft, wet tongue over my my pussy, she was breathing heavy and moaning and he let out a satisfied moan as she throbbed around the base of his cock.

We remained like this until we all cum together, he filled her with hot cum, she cum all over his cock and I cum all over her tongue.

Master sat back down as she carefully cleaned my cum off of me before we swapped places so I could lick as much of my friends and masters cum out of my friends sweet pussy, I took some on my tongue and she sucked it off.

My master moved behind me and started fucking my ass hard as I began fingering and licking her pussy again.

We moved positions over and over and fucked like rabbits until the sun came up before collapsing into a panting heaving mess and all fell asleep sticky with cum.

Now we all catch up regularly to fuck each other and sometimes she even brings her boyfriend.