Caught

Story Info
Caught masturbating followed by public sex.
803 words
4.36
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I quietly walked through the dimly lit park along a lonely pathway, a sudden urge overcame me. I felt a trickle in my panties as I thought about how much fun it would be to get railed in this park at night, delightfully anticipating the chance of getting caught. As a long-time exhibitionist, I often fantasized about public sexual experiences. I scanned the area to find something somewhat secluded and found a small area partially surrounded by hedges. I escaped into it and removed my damp panties underneath my short skirt. I lowered myself into the soft grass and put my weight on my arms behind me, spreading my legs.

I lifted my skirt and licked my fingers, though, at this juncture, lubrication was unnecessary. I trailed my fingers down to my wet pussy and found my throbbing clit. My fingers explored my vulva, and labia before teasing my clit with slow circles around it. I closed my eyes and sighed, fantasizing about what I'd like done to me here in this forbidden hiding place.

Soon, I gave in to the build up and began caressing my aching clit. I moaned quietly and bit my lower lip. I wanted to last so I started slow, resisting the urge for immediate gratification. edging myself over and over again.

But then I heard a rustling in the hedges. My eyes flew open and I stopped, my heart catching in my throat. I looked around and was startled to see a man partially hidden in the brush, making intense eye contact with me, holding his erect cock in his hand, slowly stroking it.

He appeared to be menacing, tall, athletic...like he could easily overpower me. His cock was above average in length and thick. He gestured for me to continue, never breaking eye contact, never ceasing to stroke his cock. An electrifying feeling flowed through me and i reconvened pleasuring myself. My heart raced at the feeling of being watched, of him pleasuring himself while watching me. It was then that I realized that my fantasy could come true.

As I gently played with myself, I used my free hand to gesture to him with a come hither finger. He raised his eyebrows and I smiled and bit my lip. The man approached me and removed his pants. After standing over me, both of us playing with ourselves while making eye contact, he lowered himself onto his knees between my legs. He wasted no time to bury his face between my legs and voraciously attacked my clit while sliding two fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy. I moaned breathlessly, savoring the delicious feeling of his tongue worshipping my throbbing clit. As I edged closer to an orgasm, I placed a hand on his head and forced his face into me, bucking my hips, grinding myself against his face. A loud, guttural moan escaped my lips as a powerful orgasm racked over my body in waves.

The man did not waste any time to plunge his cock into me. I gasped as he filled me up with his length and rapidly thrust in and out of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist, forgetting myself in public and failing to stifle my sounds.

Sounds of voices approaching carried in the distance. The man placed a hand over my mouth but continued to pound me. The excitement of getting fucked and stifling my orgasmic sounds was too much to handle and sent me over the edge. I bit his hand as I bucked and spasmed.

The man tossed me and flipped me over effortlessly and without saying a word he guided me into a doggy position, slipping his cock into my dripping wet pussy. He pulled me up to his chest and held a hand around my throat as he fucked me. The voice had gone away and I could make sounds again and took full advantage. He fucked me so hard I could hardly catch my breath and I begged him not to stop between desperate moans. He pulled my hair hard as he pounded my pussy and then said his first words, "let me cum in your pretty mouth," as he pulled out and started to stroke his cock. "Come here." He stood up and I got on my knees in front of him, taking his cock into my mouth. It was only a second before he unloaded into my mouth and I delighted in his hot cum traveling down my throat.

After he was done. He took my chin in his hand and smiled down at me but didn't say a word. He zipped up his pants, put on his shirt and walked away. I never saw him again, only in my naughty dreams.