Caught and Blackmailed... Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave and Joe meet up for another enjoyable experience.
1.6k words
4.6
5.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks went by after meeting Joe in the woods. I looked at his naked pics regularly and jacked off to them when I had the opportunity and Susan wasn't around. To Joe's credit, he was careful not to text me too much since he knew I was married and I asked him to keep everything discreet. But, I could hardly wait to see him again and continue where we left off. The sensation of having his cock in my mouth and feeling his excitement right before he blew his cum into my willing mouth was something I couldn't wait to experience again and I told him so every time we texted. We briefly considered meeting up in a motel, but both decided we weren't ready for that. Besides, we both really loved being naked outside, so we decided to keep our next meeting at the same location.

Finally, the stars aligned and we got another opportunity. It was another hot weekend and Susan was happy to get me out of her hair for the day. I tried to control my enthusiasm to keep her from getting suspicious. The last thing I needed was her snooping around on my phone or worse, asking to go with me. I was relieved when I was finally on my way. I was imagining the feel of Joe's cock in my hand and mouth the entire drive there. When I pulled into the parking area, I had been rubbing my cock and it was rock hard and throbbing. I was disappointed to see three other vehicles already there. One was clearly Joe's, but the other two belonged to other hikers. I only hoped that they were there for a short hike and that they had started early and were on their way back. We had intentionally waited until 9:30 (Joe) and 9:45 (me) to meet, assuming anyone there would be finishing up as we headed out. I told Joe I would meet him in the same spot where he caught me the first time, rather than in the parking area. (over cautious) I couldn't wait to see him.

After about a mile on the trail, I was happy to see two separate hikers coming my way. I assumed they accounted for the other two vehicles in the parking area. So, I was confident Joe and I would be alone and have the entire day to play and enjoy each other. It was hot and muggy, but I increased my pace in anticipation of seeing my new best friend.

When I rounded the last bend to our rendezvous spot, I was so excited to see Joe nude, standing next to the stream and playing with himself. "Hey, buddy!" I yelled and smiled. I quickly dropped my pack and started stripping as Joe jogged over to meet me. Before I could completely undress, Joe hugged me to his firm naked body and kissed me softly.

"God, Dave, I'm so fucking glad to see you! I was afraid you might back out."

I kissed him back. "Fuck, Joe, I couldn't wait to see you again!" I rubbed my hands over his hard body and squeezed his ass into me. "I missed you, buddy. I haven't stopped thinking about you since the first time." Joe smiled and we kissed a little longer before I pulled back. "Let me finish undressing, Joe. I have a little surprise for you that I hope you'll like." Joe pulled back and let me undress, stroking as he watched.

When I pulled my underwear down, I pointed to my groin area. "All shaved, Joe. I hope that turns you on." Without waiting, Joe dropped his knees in front of me and started showing his appreciation.

Joe kissed my cock and balls all over, licking my head a little to taste my precum and then he moved to my balls, sucking them gently into his mouth as he softly rubbed my boner. "Dave,"Joe looked up at me while he continued kissing and licking my shaft, "I love you, man! You shaved for me. I LOVE IT! I know we talked about it, but I figured you might not do it because of Susan. Does she suspect anything?" Joe continued his love affair with my cock and I tried to maintain coherent thought in between my moans.

"That's the best part, Joe. I knew I wouldn't be able to hide it from her. So, I told her my pubic hair was getting too thick and getting caught in my underwear, so I was going to shave it all off. She told me that she thought that was a great idea since she wasn't a fan of pubic hair anyway." Joe laughed, then slid my cock into his mouth. It felt like heaven as he took his time edging me with his warm wet mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Joe, you're so damn good!" I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming too fast. Joe kept looking up at me and smiling and every time I said was close he would slow down and let me gain a little control. He was completely intent on pleasuring me, but his cock remained rock hard and dripping the entire time. After about an hour of Joe's loving mouth, I told him I couldn't hold on anymore. He swallowed me as much as he could and then started pumping up and down on me in anticipation of my climax. It only took a few thrusts before I exploded in his mouth. He coughed initially, overwhelmed by the first blast, but then smoothly continued to suck down my creamy load as I pumped it out. When I was spent, Joe stayed latched to my cock, licking and sucking every last drop of cum.

Finally, he stood and embraced me. "I fucking love your cock and cum, Dave." Then we enjoyed a cummy kiss and I was happy to taste my own cum in Joe's mouth. "I've been wanting to do that since the last time, Dave. God, I love it!"

I kissed Joe back. "You are the best cocksucker ever, Joe! I loved every second. Now I'm going to suck your cock dry, buddy! I'm so thirsty for your cock and cum. I've been masturbating and pretending I'm sucking you. I can't wait to do it again." With that, I dropped to my knees in front of Joe. He had shaved just like me and his smooth, soft skin felt so amazing on my lips. I sucked on his big smooth balls, letting his cock rest on my face, then I licked every inch of his hard shaft, looking into his eyes as I let my tongue explore every part of his magnificent rod. He was dripping a constant stream of precum that I eagerly lapped up, not letting any go to waste. Joe was gently caressing my head as he continued to moan and tell me how wonderful it felt. I was so focused on pleasing him. It felt heavenly. Joe was perfect in every way.

Unknown to Joe, I had also bought a dildo that was roughly the same size as his cock and I had been practicing every day on swallowing it. I couldn't wait to try my skills out on the real thing. After stroking his cock with my tongue for a while, I had to taste him. I took his head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it as I sucked. Joe moaned in pleasure and told me how good it felt. Then I started sliding it into my mouth and down my throat. I didn't stop until his cock was completely submerged. I grabbed his bare ass and held him tight, not letting him pull out as I massaged his shaft with my swallowing.

"OH FUCK, DAVE!!!!" I could feel him convulsing and wanting to cum. "Please, not yet... please.." Joe was begging me to slow down and I let him slide out to gain control.

I looked up at him, kissing his head and fondling his balls. "Did you like that, Joe?" I smiled.

"Damn!" Was all he could say at first. "Dave, you've been practicing! You little cock whore!" He laughed and I laughed with him, nodding in agreement. "That was fantastic!"

"Good, Joe. I'm so glad you liked it. It's all for you. When you're ready, just give me the signal and I'll suck you like that until you cum." Joe nodded and I went back to work edging him with my mouth until he could no longer contain himself. When he gave me the sign, I sucked his shaft back down my throat and felt his pelvis gently pushing into my face until he came. I was rewarded with a few hot blasts that went straight down my throat before I pulled up a little to let his hot jizz shoot into my mouth. I loved the taste of his cum and let it roll around on my tongue and in my mouth before swallowing it. Then I gently finished him off, squeezing every drop from his sweet member before standing up to give him a cummy kiss.

We stood and kissed for a long time, rubbing our bodies together and telling each other how much we loved it. We continued until we were both hard and dripping sweat. We both decided it would be good to stop, drink some water and go for a dip in the stream before continuing any more sexual activities. I was so lucky that Joe had decided to blackmail me into sucking his cock. I couldn't believe my good fortune. (to be continued)