Caught and Now She Owns Me

Story Info
Wife catches us.
1.8k words
4.18
4.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sam and my wife's name is Diane. We are both 40 and married for 10 years. Diane is pretty hot. She is 5'6", 120, nice shape, blonde hair, blue eyes, smooth pussy. Our life in general has been really good except for our sex life.

Now, don't get me wrong, we have sex often, it's just that my wife would rather give me blow jobs instead of fucking. I've learned to live with it...hey, I would rather watch her take my cum in her mouth rather than me cumming in her cunt anyway.

She has this thing for wanting my cock in her mouth and she goes crazy sucking my balls. She keeps my balls smooth as she doesn't like them hairy.

Anyway, that's how it is and we are both fine with that arrangement...However, there is one thing I haven't mentioned.

I have a very close female friend, a nurse whose name is Lisa, who really loves to fuck. She is divorced and yes, we have fucked and no, Diane doesn't know. Lisa is 5'7", about 130, nice shape, big tits and very big nipples, long black hair and has a landing strip.

A year ago I had to have heart surgery and it put me out of commission for awhile. At the same time my wife had a medical procedure that incapacitated her. Since I couldn't help her, I told her I would hire a nurse that I knew to take care of her until I was able to, for about two weeks. She happily agreed.

So, I contacted my friend and hired her. The next day she arrived and I introduced her to Diane. She was going to stay in our guest room.

Her responsibility was to care for Diane, cook, do some light shopping and do some light cleaning.

Things went well and I was able to start getting around now and Lisa took good care of Diane, making sure she took her meds and got her all important rest.

The first week went by and everything was going splendidly until one afternoon...an afternoon that changed our lives forever.

It was early afternoon when Lisa got my wife ready for her afternoon nap, which usually lasted a couple of hours. When Lisa finished with Diane, she came downstairs where I was sitting and sat next to me.

As we talked, her hand moved over to my crotch. I looked at her and said, "I don't think this is a good idea."

"She's probably asleep already and will be for awhile."

"I don't know if this is the time or place though. What if she catches us?"

"She won't... I'm so horny...then let me give you a quick blow job."

She slipped my now hard cock out and wasted no time wrapping her mouth around my shaft. She started sucking my cock and playing with my balls...it felt so good.

As she was sucking me, I looked up the stairs and there was Diane at the top of the steps looking down at us. I pushed Lisa away and told her to stop...

"Diane is watching."

Lisa looked up, red as a beet...

"Forgive me Diane. It's my fault...he resisted but I insisted."

Diane came down the stairs and walked over to us, never saying a word...she just stared at us. I had no idea what she was going to do.

She knelt down in front of us, never saying anything, and took my limp cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Lisa just watched. In a couple of minutes, I filled my wife's mouth with my cum. She then got up and said, "Dear husband of mine, I now own you."

I replied, "If you want a divorce, I won't object."

Diane replied, "Don't be silly, I don't want a divorce, but you will pay the price."

She then said, "Lisa, come upstairs with me. We need to talk."

They disappeared for an hour or so and finally came back downstairs.

I watched as they approached...Lisa never saying a word.

Then my wife said, "Lisa and I had a long talk. She told me that you have been fucking her. I'm glad for you. From now on she will be visiting us quite often. She will be staying in the guest room most of the time. She has agreed to be my personal companion. When she is here, she will be spending her time with me. After we are finished, if she wants to be with you, that's her decision. You have my permission to fuck her. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

Then Diane turned to me and said, "I am going to take my nap now. If you two want to fuck, go ahead.

After she left, I turned to Lisa, "Lisa, what happened upstairs?"

"Did you know your wife was bi? She told me she wants me to be her lover."

"I didn't know...what did you tell her?"

"I had no choice really...so I told her I would be happy to be her lover...I figured if that's the only way you and I could fuck, it's worth it...besides, I am bi too and she is kinda hot."

We hugged and kissed and we undressed and she laid back on the couch. I'm seconds my hard cock was in her cunt and I was fucking her. She pulled me tight to her as I started shooting my cum into her cunt. We continued hugging and kissing as my limp cock slipped out of her cunt.

We cleaned up and got dressed...

"By the way Sam, she already told me that I was sleeping in her bed tonight. Just thought you should know."

"That's ok. You can tell me all about it tomorrow."

The next day Lisa and I found a few minutes to be alone..."So tell me what happened last night with you and Diane."

Lisa said, "After she closed the bedroom door, we slowly undressed and soon we were both naked. It was a bit awkward though. Anyway, as we sat together on the edge of the bed, she turned to me and kissed me. I returned her kiss and our hands roamed over each of our bodies. I started sucking on her nipples and we wound up laying on the bed, our bodies pressed together. We kissed and felt each other up. My hand found her slit and my fingers easily slipped in. She moaned as I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her cunt. Then I moved down and started eating her...sucking her clit...getting my tongue inside her. She started moaning and bucking her hips and I knew she was ready to orgasm...in seconds her body shook and she had one orgasm after another..she even squirted in my face and soaked me.

After a few minutes she went down on me and ate me... didn't take long for me to exode...I squirted into her mouth and she drank it all. We hugged and kissed and fell asleep in each others arms. We had sex twice more that night."

"Wow. I never knew that about her."

It's been three weeks now and Lisa has stayed over almost every night...having sex with Diane. Usually, afterwards Lisa will join me and we fuck. One day Diane said to me, "Lisa is very nice. She told me that you are a good fuck. So, the next time you two lovers fuck, I want to watch."

"If that's what you want..."

This one night as the two lovebirds were going upstairs, Diane turned to me and said, "Lisa will be down shortly. You two can fuck for me when her and I are done."

I just muttered an ok.

After awhile Diane and Lisa appeared at the top of the stairs wearing short satin robes that barely covered their pussies.

Diane said, "You can come upstairs now. I can't wait to see you two fuck."

I got up and headed up the stairs and followed them into the bedroom. Diane sat in the recliner and Lisa on the edge of the bed. I started undressing and Lisa slipped out of her robe and was now naked. In a few minutes I was naked with her and sitting besides her.

I looked over at my wife who now had her robe open and her nakedness fully viewable. "Well, go ahead and fuck."

I turned to Lisa and we kissed and hugged. A few minutes later we were laying on our sides with our naked bodies pressed together, my hard cock near her inviting pussy.

I mounted her and in seconds my hard cock had slipped all the way into her cunt. I got a quick peek at Diane who was now fingering herself as she watched us.

I wasted no time in fucking Lisa. Soon we were in synch and she was matching me stroke for stroke. As she moaned, I fucked her faster and harder and just as I was ready to cum she had an orgasm...her body rising off the bed as I filled her cunt with my cum. I kept fucking her as my cum still spurted from my cock, draining me.

I then saw Diane who looked like she was having an orgasm of her own.

I was Surprised when Lisa said, "Diane, come join us...Sam and I would like to fuck you now."

I was in shock when Diane got up, removed her robe and joined us on the bed. My limp cock managed to get hard as Diane laid down between us.

Lisa said, "Diane, we both love you and I want to watch Sam fuck you."

Diane replied, "I don't know Lisa..."

"Do it for me. You'll love his cock in your cunt."

"But I never..."

"Diane, you saw how good it was for me...let him fuck you....for me."

Diane then laid on her back and I mounted her. My cock easily slipped in her cunt. As I started fucking her, Lisa was kissing her and feeling her tits.

I picked up the tempo and fucked her harder and faster...

Then Diane started squirming and moaning..."Oh God, I'm going to cum... don't stop...fuck me...fuck me..."

As I shot some cum into her cunt as Diane had one orgasm after another for what seemed like forever until she was spent.

As we rested Diane said, "That was amazing. Thank you both."

Lisa said, "I take it that you enjoyed being fucked."

Diane muttered a yes...

Lisa continued, "I think from now on, the three of us should enjoy each other, what do you say Diane?"

"I think you are right Lisa. I look forward to it."

I then said, "Diane, are we ok now?"

"Goodness, not really... But from now on, I expect you to completely satisfy us both, right Lisa."

"Of course Diane...of course." And her and Diane laughed.