Caught and Turned Out

Story Info
How I was turned out and into a cuckold.
1.9k words
4.23
32k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

This is a story of how I was caught in a bad situation and how it got much worse for me.

I was being black mailed by a black man (Terry) and forced to be his sex slave. It all started one early evening when I took my usual walk around the park. I had been walking the same trail for a long time so tonight I decided to take a different one.

This trail led off into a wooded, more secluded area. As I was walking I suddenly heard some noises coming from an area just off the path. I stopped and started heading towards the sounds. Just as I could see a clearing through the trees I saw a black man with his back to me standing there. His pants were at his feet and there was a white man kneeling in front of him, his head bobbing up and down.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure what was happening and I just stood there watching it happening. Pretty soon my cock was hard so I took it out and started stroking it. The black man must have started cumming because he suddenly held the man's head still and groaned.

When he let go of his head I decided I better leave. As I started putting my hard cock away and turned around I tripped and they heard me. Before I could get up and leave the white man ran past me and the black man grabbed me. My cock, still hard as a rock and, partly out of my pants.

He stood over me and asked me if I liked what I saw. I tried to tell him I didn't see anything but he would have none of it. He told me that my cock says otherwise. He pulled his cock out of his pants and told me to go ahead and touch it. I tried to just move away but he just grabbed my head and pulled it closer to his cock.

You're going to suck it cock sucker whether you want to or not so get to work on it, as he slapped my face with his cock. Having no choice I took it into my mouth. I had never touched another man's cock before let alone had one in my mouth.

He held my head like he had done to that other guy and started pushing it up and down, forcing me to gag a little when it hit the back of my throat. After awhile he stopped and told me he wouldn't be finishing just yet because he had to go but I better be back here tomorrow night to finish what I had started with him.

As soon as he was gone I couldn't help myself as I was so turned on that I jerked myself off right there along that trail. Once home I cleaned up and watched some TV with the wife before going to bed.

The following night I didn't go to the park. But around nine there was knock on the door. When I answered it, it was that black man. I stepped outside and he told me I should not have stood him up. He had followed me home last night and now knew where I lived so I better take care of him. I took him into the garage and he had me on my knees right away in front of him.

I was sucking his big black cock and just has he pulled out and covered my face with his cum my wife (Susan) walked in. She gasped when she saw what was happening but just stood there watching. He saw her and told her to come over and get a better look at her cock sucker husband. She just turned around and went back into the house.

He laughed at me and left. I cleaned myself up and went in to face the music. We had a hell of a fight with me sleeping on the sofa. In the morning we both went to work before saying anything to each other. When I got home she was sitting in the living room waiting for me. She wanted to know how long I have been sucking black cocks.

So I told her what had happened but she didn't seem to believe it and wasn't ready to let it go. She told me that the next time that black man came around I was to ask him in so she could talk to him.

He came by later that night and I brought him inside so she could talk to him. As she was asking him about it I could see she was looking at his bulge and smiling. I introduced Terry to her. They went into the kitchen and talked together telling me to remain where I was. When they came back they told me that she wanted Terry to fuck her since I had been sucking his cock she should get some as well.

They went into our bed room and told me to wait in the living room until they returned. An hour later Terry came out dressed to leave and told me to go to my now black owned wife.

When I got there she was on the bed spread eagled and told me to get between her legs and clean all of his cum from her pussy. As I was doing this she told me how he had fucked her in several positions and filled her with his cum twice.

She then told me that from now on I would be her cuckold and she would only be fucking black cocks. She also told me that I would also be sucking plenty of them and having my ass fucked by hem as well.

The following weekend she told me she was going to a club with Terry and not to wait up for her. She came home sometime around 4 in the morning and woke me up telling me to clean her pussy as she sat on my face. She told me that Terry had introduced her to some friends and they had all fucked her in a back room at the club.

When I finished eating her pussy she laid back and went to sleep. That night Terry came by with two friends and they were all talking about the night before at the club. As things were getting a little hot Terry told my wife to suck his cock for him. She got right on her knees between his legs and went to town giving him a blow job in front of us all. Terry then told his friends not to feel left out that I would take care of them.

I was then put on my knees in front of them and forced to suck their cocks. After a while everyone was naked and Terry was fucking my wife while I was bent over the ottoman taking my first cock ever in my ass. I also had the other one in my mouth.

When the cock in my ass finished breeding me he pulled out to be replaced by the one I had been sucking. He then told me to clean his cock for him and shoved it into my mouth. When these two finished with me Terry told me to clean my wife's pussy. They left us then with her spread eagled on the floor and me between her legs sucking his cum out of her.

I had some home projects to work on Saturday and started on them the first thing in the morning. Susan was sleeping in. I eventually had to go to Home Depot for some stuff and when I got home Susan was outside talking to our neighbor, Karen. When Karen left she looked at me kind of funny like and just winked as she walked by.

When I was finished for the day I went in and cleaned up for supper. Susan informed me that we were going to Karen and George's for a BBQ. We then left and walked across the street to their house. George and I were outside working on some beers and grilling some steaks while the girls were inside getting everything else ready.

After we ate we were all outside enjoying beer and wine and just relaxing. This when Susan told me I should tell Karen and George all about our new friends and what we have been up to with them. When I stammered and tried to get out of doing this she said that it wasn't anything they would be shocked by since George was Karen's cuckold and she had a big black cock bull that would be by in a little while for us to meet.

She also said that Karen had asked him to bring a friend for her to fuck as well. About then the bull and his friend walked into the yard. George immediately went in and brought them out a couple of beers. Karen introduced Susan to the bulls and George and I were told to go inside and prepare for the evenings activities.

George took me inside and told me that we would remain naked the rest of the night and our job would be to get the bulls hard so they could fuck the women, then clean the cum from them as well as possibly be fucked as well, especially since Susan and I were new to them.

We went back outside, naked. We found the women both naked and sucking those big black cocks. We just stood there watching. The bulls told us to get together and suck each other's cocks until they were ready for us. It wasn't long before they had both women on their backs and fucking them.

They were side by side and kissing each other as they were being fucked hard. After a half hour or so they told us to get to work cleaning out their pussies. I was told to clean Karen while George cleaned my wife's cum filled pussy.

When we were done everybody sat around having drinks except George and I. We were busy sucking on the bull's cocks getting them ready for round two. Once we had them hard again they had us lay down and our wives on top of us in a 69. Then the bulls started fucking them right over our mouths. When they came this time they slipped out of the pussy and into our mouths forcing us to finish them off and swallow all of their cum.

Once again we went back to sucking their cocks again while they sat around. Again they got hard. Our wife's wanted to watch them fuck us this time so we were put on our hands and knees and had those big black cocks slammed into us from behind. After our initial scream of pain we began to loosen up and enjoyed their cocks giving us the fucking of our lives.

After this round we all got dressed and left. When Susan I got home she told me she hoped I liked what happened tonight because we would be doing a lot more of it. She also told me how hot it got her watching me sucking those big black cocks and being fucked by them. With that she made me eat her out before falling asleep.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers