Caught and Turned Out Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation.
1.1k words
4.29
8.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
271 Followers

We met with Karen and Stan almost weekly now with Susan and Karen having us guys doing more and more together for their pleasure. It was usually just us sucking each other off then pleasuring them. But lately they started fucking us with strap on dildos. This was done either at home or with each other together.

When they fucked us together one of the women would have one of us guys down eating them out while the other guy fucked him. And as that was happening the other woman would be fucking that man with her dildo. Then everybody would swap places and start again.

Then one night Terry came by again. He met with Susan and she told him about what we had been doing together with Karen and George. He immediately wanted to meet them so Susan called Karen and told her to bring George over to meet Terry.

When they got here Terry immediately took control of the situation and soon enough George and I were naked with me sucking George while Terry fucked him. The women had taken their clothes off and were eating each other out.

When Terry had fucked both me and George he told the women to clean his cock and they both went to work on him. He finished up with painting both of their faces with another load of his cum. He told them that he wanted us to meet him Friday night at a club he went to. He told them it was called the Mandingo Club and was mainly a club for black men and that many white women would be there to be used by any black man that wanted to use them. He also said that there would be many white cuckolds there as well.

This was all Susan and Karen talked about all week and how excited they were to be getting fucked by a lot of big black cock. George and I could do nothing but sit back and accept our fate.

Friday finally arrived and right at ten o'clock we arrived at the club. Susan had to call Terry to meet us at the door and get us in since they didn't allow any whites in that were not with a black man. Both the women were felt up as Terry led us through the club to a large booth he had reserved for us. By the time we were seated they were both horny from all that.

As the night went on George and I were shuffled off to an area that was all cuckold like us while the women were surrounded by a large group of black men. We could see that they both had their tops off now and were being fondled and played with as they drank the never ending supply of drinks they had.

We could also see many other groups of black men with white women in similar situations. After an hour or so we began seeing white women on their knees sucking big black cocks as well as others being fucked on the tables. It was fast becoming an orgy of black cocks fucking white mouths and pussies.

Every once in a while one of us would be taken from where we were sitting back to our wife and told to clean out her pussy for another round of fucking. Or to suck some big black cock to get it hard again to fuck another white pussy.

Around one AM George and I were brought up on a stage and a black man announced that we were new cuckolds to the club. He also told how our wife's were getting the fucking of their lives tonight. But we should not be left out so we would be up here and he wanted all the black cock he could get up here to fuck us both as tonight's entertainment.

We were then each strapped onto a fuck bench. Pretty soon we were sucking big black cocks and having our asses fucked. We were turned into complete cum receptacles for any and all the black cocks that wanted to unload in us.

It was four o'clock before we finally left the club and went home. All four of us were covered in cum and were taken to our car by the big black bouncer. He held our clothes until he had slow walked us across the parking lot before giving them back to us. But before he did give them back he had both of the women give him a blow job since all he could do all night was watch the action. He told them his name and that he would be visiting them both one night this week for some one on one fucking.

We slept most of the day Saturday and when we did get up we were both pretty sore from all the fucking we received at the club the night before. Susan called Karen and her and George were in pretty much the same condition as us.

It was a week before Susan heard from the bouncer and he wanted to come over and fuck her. She told him to come on over that she could use some big black cock. He told her he was bringing a friend with him that wanted to use me too.

Susan told me they were coming over and to get myself ready to be used hard and put up wet. By now I had become used to having no say in our sex life I did as told. When the two black men arrived we were both told to remove our clothes and present ourselves on our knees and suck their cocks.

After sucking their cocks for awhile we were then put on our backs to be fucked. They got between our legs and pushed them up over their shoulders and began fucking us. We were fucked like that for a few minutes before being put on all fours and fucked from behind. Then we were put into a 69 and once again fucked with them both pulling out when they came and shoving their big cocks into our mouths to swallow their loads.

When they left we cleaned up and went to bed. An hour later the phone rang and it was Terry. He wanted to come over and wouldn't take no for an answer. When he arrived he told us both that we were his to use anytime he wanted and to never tell him no. We would always be ready for him or anyone he might send for their sexual pleasure. Then he fucked Susan hard while I just watched. When he had finished breeding her I was told to clean her out.

By now it was 2 Am and he left us. Once again we cleaned up and went back to bed.

Our lives have now been changed forever as we are now both big black cock cum sluts. Always ready to be used for their pleasure and used often.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
271 Followers