All Comments on 'Caught at the Divorce Hotel'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

Good one. Many marriages do recover from cheating. I would not be surprised if most first time cheaters don't get a second chance. It was good to see the cheater take responsibility and accept the title. Once cheater, always a cheater, even if she never gives into temptation again. A damaged family can be better than a broken family. 5*.

jblogsjblogs6 months ago

Your a fantastic author - well done!

BlueFox007BlueFox0076 months ago

Excellent. Forgiveness is such a strong gift, difficult but empowering. CindyTV, you did an excellent job describing the anguish cheating causes. Thank you. Five stars. This I will share with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have a wonderful way of conveying emotions that allow the reader to become attached to the characters. This is a great love story filled with love and salvation. 5 stars.

SunnyU2SunnyU26 months ago

Polygraph test forgot one glaring question: Was Donnie the only person she has cheated with?

Decent story. Reminded me of, "Where Was She"

by thecelt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did Lisa get fat again? You said she stopped going to the gym and moped around. I guess she never gave her best to her husband after all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Personally Eh it wasn’t bad. I commend you for haveing the Mc stick with the divorce. Then see if they could patch things up. Personally I just really hate deception ( lies cheating etc) so my bias is towards btb’s but that’s just me, objectively as always it was solid , the punishment did fit the crime you accurately assessed what the realistic and right punishment was

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'll never understand why the guy is never interested in fucking other women after she cheats. He owes her no fidelity after that even if they do reconcile. It's the only way he could balance things.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

A realistic, honest story about how a REAL man deals with his wife under extremely challenging circumstances. Well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for the warning, didn't vote didn't read

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson6 months ago

One of the few reconciliation stories where it actually felt earned. Well done!!!

DontPanic442DontPanic4426 months ago

Awwwwww. You’ve become a softy :). I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

Well-written story and I admit I would have probably stayed after the divorce, but only until the kids were self-sufficient. She got caught up in celebrating her own physical success and never tried to include her spouse in that accomplishment. She denied him sex and emotional support so she could fuck some guy she didn't really care for. Nope, find someone you can trust and enjoy the rest of your life.

Olderman318Olderman3186 months ago

Great work as usual Cindy. I like BTB but at heart I’m always for reconciliation.

It happened in my life when the kids were teenagers and it took a long time for the trust to come back. We’ve been married 40 years now and she’s my best friend. It was a mistake on her part right around the 40 year mark. The clichés are true lol!

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

Enjoyed it. It seemed real, and above all believable. Technically very well done. All in all a very nice package. Thank you.

woodwardwoodward6 months ago

Very realistic. Enjoyed the story. Despite the test she was banging other guys that were not included in the test questions.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft6 months ago

I didn’t see Johnny Marconi anywhere in this story, unless he was the unnamed driver that ran down Donnie with a car.

/

Extra points to Gryffindor for an honest attempt at writing a believable reconciliation story. I think it’s a LOT harder to do that than to write a revenge story. Reconciliation requires construction of a new relationship, while BTB is usually a novel way of destruction. Anyone who’s ever done a home remodel themselves knows how much easier demo work is than the rebuild.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Another very well written story CindyTV. I always try and put myself in the shoes of the non-cheating spouse - just to see if I think I’d reach the same conclusion as was reached by the author. In this case, I think forgiveness was the right choice. I’ll say that I’m not typically in favor of forgiveness. But in this case… It happened once. The cheater was believably contrite, and the Polygraph test sealed the deal for me. I would have played things the same way - Divorce is a given… now let’s see if we can build again. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

An interesting read read with a good douse of the humanity:) 4*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really liked this on Cindy! Had a strong patina of reality about it, especially regarding hubby not being able to fully recapture the intimacy with wifey after her betrayal. Makes you wonder why he didn’t at some point just disengage with her and try to find someone he could get 100% from.

.

I liked involving the kids in the decision making. Doing so put REAL pressure on wifey to be absolutely sure she wanted to continue the marriage…because to the end of her days, she KNOWS that everyone KNOWS the facts. Perhaps the recovered relationships, while they have to be different, will still be strong enough to deliver a very good life going forward.

.

5 *****

amygdalaamygdala6 months ago

Interesting, I tend to see a trend on this site where from the aggrieved husband, his cheating wife's payback is far less than that of the man she cheated with. In fact the very laws and societal rules that favors a woman in a divorce is always minimally applied to the aggrieved husband but utilized to the fullest by the other wife that was cheated upon. Yet these tales are often written from the so called innocent husband POV, yet I never understand why the one that is closest to you that hurt you the most is treated so favorably in some of these tales and the man she cheated with is crucified?

James G 5James G 56 months ago

No, it was exactly who she really was. Never keep a cheater.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

Another 5-star tale from Cindy...

...this one was a little formulaic, but so very well done that it earned "loved it" status as the story carries the reader through cheating, to crisis, to a slow healing process, and ultimately back to a loving wife relationship.

It's the skill of the author that kept it from being trite and made it thoroughly engaging.

Very nicely done...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, you did give fair warning....I'm more for a btb fan, but read it anyway because you are a talented writer. At least Donnie got his...lol 4*

Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good stoy, but I questiion the thoughts of anyone who says I can't stay married to her but I will turn around and marry her again. Either your love her or you don't. You forgive her, or you don't. You're married whether it is the same marriage or you remarry. To me, a divorce like this makes no sense.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson6 months ago

Credible reconciliation, and the resulting scars. 5*

gaforrestgaforrest6 months ago

I enjoyed as usual, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cheating is always a deal breaker because trust is destroyed. Once trust is gone, you can never truly get it back. For that reason it's best to move on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was okay, I like the length she went to answer questions about her cheating with a polygraph, but I thought the whole pow wow with the kids to vote on the couple's future was awful. You don't include kids in a couple's very adult decisions. Of course they want to keep the family together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed this a lot. I mostly--but not always--like a more realistic story that's grounded. What made Lisa's cheating so galling was the fact that she betrayed the husband who stood by her when she had cancer. He cared for her in the worst of times, and shouldered a mountain of responsibilities alone--be there for her, raise the kids, make a living, pay and take her to treatments, deal with the mental agony of watching your love in pain, etc. In return she let other men bask in her positive physical transformation even to the point of denying sex to the man that did everything for her. Then she gave another man her perfect body. I personally don't know if I could have stomached that. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great storyline. People slip all the time. It’s nice to see you write a reconciliation story. But how do you cheat professing your love for your husband. You worked it out!

deependerdeepender6 months ago

"...and it might not appeal to my normal readers."

.

Cindy...do you really think that your readers are normal?

deependerdeepender6 months ago

LLLOOOLLLL...Lisa called DONNIE an idiot!

deependerdeepender6 months ago

"This was never about my love for you or our marriage."

.

Why do they always say that? Is there anything more insipidly stupid than that statement? They KNOW that they are doing wrong and do it anyway. Is there an author that can leave that out of his/her story?

deependerdeepender6 months ago

When I read this its score was 3.99. I was hoping (and expecting) to be the one that put it over 4. Oh, well. Your closing quote suggests that you have a box of ammo that you are fixing to lock and load. May your future endeavors be successful.

012Say012Say6 months ago

5! I am always interested in commenters who think the story should be different, my thought is if you wanted a different story you would have written it. You know a story that is not BTB is going to rate at least .5 less than your other stories, so what? This was a good premise followed to a logical conclusion, well done.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode666 months ago

A wonderful story Thanks for sharing your story 5 stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

Well done. Nothing outlandish, it all seemed plausible. One thing struck me: their therapy bills. Separate his, hers, couples, and family therapy sessions must have been fairly costly. It all made sense, but still costly.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

This one of the best depictions of feelings from the POV of the cheater. Others can name the feelings (remorse, regret, guilt, shame, etc.) but this story made me feel them.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel6 months ago

Nice work, Cindy. Keep it up. 4.8 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@UpperNorthLeft - I was also wondering when Johnny was going to show up but, when I read the intro again I realized Johnny Marconi will appear in Cindy's next story. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@woodword I think you missed it:

Since you've been married, have you had sex with anyone else? NO

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Much better than the angry BTB pabulum.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Her main sin is NOT the fucking. It is the disrespect the husband for long. The post nup should also cover that action: disrespecting husband is also a ground for the post nup to take effect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a RAAC fan, but this was so well done, and I felt it was realistic. I hate to think I'm getting soft, but she deserved another chance, and I will admit I think he's a better man than me. Outstanding Story. 10 Stars!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

Regarding your caution, I certainly can't speak for everybody, but don't believe that most readers want the cheater burned to a crisp. I've even used a different term than BTB, "Consequences." Consequences will vary with the extent of the offense. A simple drunken one-night-stand might be excused by something between an apology to performing a previously denied sex act. Humiliating cuckoldry would require BTB. For me, personally, for some extreme offenses, define that as you will, rule out reconciliation. RAAC is NEVER an option, as it implies reconciliation without any consequences, and as noted above, even mild cheating requires SOME sort consequence, even if it's no more than a BJ with swallowing.

\

I know it's needed for the story, but if she now has the time and money to work out, why doesn't he?

\

"Mom, it's not like that." - LOL, it's EXACTLY like that! "Simply" cheating is bad enough, but forgetting to pick up your son and him getting seriously injured because of it is, to me, unforgivable.

\

It's all well and good to say that there's no love between her and Donnie, but why does she shut off her husband.

\

"I think about the months before the accident, how you treated me, the lack of sex, and your narcissism" - Yep, you can get past the cheating, especially if it really was the only time, but it's the stuff before that's critical.

\

"liked hearing that I was desirable to a younger man." - That is, he flattered her fragile female ego.

\

"What I did was unforgivable," - Yet she's going to try to get him to forgive her.

\

"He was the first to forgive his mom." - Yes, because he blames himself for not obeying the rules.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well Cindy, while I would still love to bend you over your writing desk and have my way with you, this story left me feeling disappointed. Lisa claims to not have been unfaithful and not planned her fucking of Donnie. Months she stonewalled her husband. Previously pulled the same stunt in forgetting to pick up the son. Noone, this bitch has been fucking others for months. And Condy, please stay away from that bullshit trope of the husband telling his nearly adult children what their attitudes and beliefs are. If the children hold animosity towards the whore for damaging the family then leave them the fuck alone. And cheese Louise, being proud of his son for taking the blame for being run down and almost killed because his mother was too busy being a slut to take him out of Harms way could easily be considered your over the top point of this. Love is one thing, stupidity is something else entirely, and our mc is really portrayed as a complete imbecile here.

Lyon796Lyon7966 months ago

I always enjoy your stories.

I think you made a very poignant observation in the husband’s statement:

“I can't understand why you want me now? I think you just feel guilty about getting caught and want forgiveness to ease that guilt.”

Completely aside from his not being in great physical shape is the idea that she doesn’t really love him as she claims. People will do things from a sense of guilt that are contrary to their real feelings or their best interests. How can he ever be sure? You did an amazing job with this issue in this story. Thanks. Five stars of course!

inka2222inka22226 months ago

3.5 stars, rounded up to 4. It could have been a 4.5-5 with some minor effort changes. First of all, i love the idea and tag of RARC. I hate raAc with a passion, but a decent reconciliation isn't a big problem. Now, this wasn't one of the actually great reconciliation stories (where the cheating wife proves beyond a reasonable doubt that she values her husband above herself), but it was, as the author said, "reasonable". There are three reasons I took away a star.

/

First, the author chose to basically fuck over the husband. Not in a "awful 1 star" sort of way; but still. Yes she's sorry and contrite and signed a prenup; but he had to go through heartbreak and lack of sex for 2 years and lack of good sex for more years (as per last part). He deserved MUCH better - which is one reason why I dislike reconciliation stores. He'd be MUCH better off with a new better woman, even if the old cheating one legitimately changed and won't cheat again.

/

Second, she didn't really suffer or have to sacrifice all that much. Yes "divorce then date then remarry" is harder than "keep married with post nup", but she didn't actually sacrifice anything aside from her sexy clothes. She got what she wanted. The author did a good job to show her internal difficulties so I agree she didn't fully get off scott free, but I'm also not convinced she karmically got punished enough. Having her husband fuck younger prettier women while they "date" would have enhanced the story significantly, karma wise; especially for reconciliation.

/

Third, the whole tired idiotic trope of "you cheated on me and disrespected me and I STILL love you and losing you permanently will be more painful than staying with your cheating ass". Sorry, that is femme-romance-fantasy BS. There are no "the Ones", "soulmates" or undying unconditional love; especially for men. There's no way a sane normal man would continue to love her this much. I can easily buy wanting to stay married because of the kids. I can sort of buy wanting to stay married because the devil you know is better than devil you don't. But don't fairy-dust me with "eternal love" as a reason, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the ANON who commented that he didn't understand why he divorced her and then remarried her - First, if you read the story, he said he still loved her but wanted time to evaluate their future together and to confirm her love for him. It also made complete sense, when Joel explained that it was the way to maintain his self respect and move forward. I've been through a similar experience, and Joel's response was the right decision in this situation. JW

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoy a good reconciliation story, so I was scared off.

-

The biggest problem I had with the story was that the digression at home did not really line up with her progression outside the home. The zero-to-60 of them supposed doing nothing more than kissing to suddenly fucking in a hotel room just isn't believable.

-

I understand the idea behind divorcing and starting over. I agree with the anonymous that said, "Either your love her or you don't. You forgive her, or you don't." but I think their claim that "You're married whether it is the same marriage or you remarry." is misleading. Getting married is more than just a legal document you sign. It's a turning point, so to speak. You put away your actions of the past with others and commit to the future with your spouse. Had they stayed in the original marriage, the commitments to the future were broken. Maybe it's just symbolic to some, but by divorcing, dating, and then remarrying they were recognizing that the past was the past and focused on forging a new future. To me, it's a waste of good money paying the lawyers, but to those who can afford it, it could be therapeutic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Joel is a hard to like protagonist. Sedentary, out of shape, excuse maker, low energy, freaks out and cries at the drop of a hat. I’m good with reconciliation, but dude needs to grow a pair, otherwise, she’ll be bangin someone, not him, again. Sheez, what a toad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars - LOVED IT!!!

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Well written, story was good.Likely would make a Hallmark movie from it, with actors that have fake faces. Joel is playing victim, he should have manned up, he is just as much at fault not paying enough attention to Lisa. Not to mention Joel should have started to seek professional help immediately after catching Lisa.

Not to mention no one gets a settlement that quickly, and 8 digits? That would be years to get that.

Thanks for writing. 4⭐️

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Well written, as always, but I just don't see how he can truly ever trust her again, no matter how real her remorse. It is always permanent damage.

danoctoberdanoctober6 months ago

Very nice indeed. 5 stars

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

very good story !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the storyline. Thought the son, Jake, was a bit too easy on his mother. She completely blew off her responsibility to him without a thought by not picking him up.

NicealloverNiceallover6 months ago

Cindy! Your story is truly exceptional, worth every reader's time. The theme of forgiveness, as beautifully explored in your narrative, underscores the profound requirement of deep love for the other person. As Alexander Pope wisely stated, "To err is human; to forgive, divine." The character in your story exemplifies this divine act, demonstrating genuine repentance and a transformative journey.

Reconciliation stories are undoubtedly challenging to craft, given the heightened complexity and raw emotions stemming from the trauma of cheating. I believe more authors should delve into narratives exploring the intricate process of remorse and regret that ultimately leads to reconciliation. Your contribution in sharing this wonderful story is greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A CindyTV Special. Thankyou and please accept five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Haha! I really liked this one, not the usual Cindy BTB but a good story and I like the time and legwork that went into the reconciliation, and the ending with Donnie just a hint of that usual Cindy burn! Loved it

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

This story brought me so many feelings, I love the way this story made the characters seem real with weaknesses that we all have. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

She earned it. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like a story with a happy ending like this. Especially when the offending person puts in a lot effort to earn their way back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Say it ain't so! Cindy did a reconciliation story! :)

Very enjoyable and well done. 5 stars.

Please keep your stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great 5 star raac tale. She deserved it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 Stars as i would have divorced her cheating ass . I guess Cindy is nicer then me .

pummel187pummel1875 months ago

Well guess who wrote that bovine excretion????? CindyTV I'm only kidding dear, I was just poking fun at the wife being made to jump through all of the proverbial hoops (sounds like it was coming from an injured husband), great writing job as always

seafarer20seafarer205 months ago

But what did Joel contribute to the reconciliation? Did he lose his paunchy looks, attempt to get more fit, try to learn about his feelings dating others following their divorce? It all seems one sided. 5stars for realistic portrayal of a marriage in crises.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A real departure from this author's normal fare. Rather like CindyTV channeling the classic Literotica author Ohio. Actually pretty well written. Part of what makes this different is the idea of restitution. That the offending spouse - the wife- had to make concrete amends to a damaged family. The one commenter implying the husband's faults in reaction missed a real empathic point. The guy got his paunch supporting a family including minor children and focused on that like many dedicated husbands do. IF there was some culpability, consider that his wife was seen as part of THE family rather than just a sex partner. When children come along, the family truly becomes a unit and one's relationship at least partially subsumed. There is a reason they call it 'the middle-age spread' for both men and women.

That comment probably reflects someone spending too much time reading stories here about ex-husbands bouncing back at the gym, learn martial arts, and getting some 20 year younger eye candy. Well.... the reality is much different, like the guy CindyTV presents here. It takes SOME TIME for Exs to process and recover from such events, whether it be divorce or reconciliation. Here, the real means of reconciliation was the husband thinking about his family, and probably kick-started by the injured son accepting and forgiving his mother her contributing transgression to his difficulties.

Something similar to this happened to a close friend and business partners after 16 years of building a professional firm. His spouse cheated even as they had a handicapped son who semi-defined their marriage. Their train-wreck was truly painful because they were both close friends with my wife and I. Both wives were also professionally involved in maintaining the firm and their subsequent divorce almost ended us all. The ironic part of it all was they stayed closely connected because of teens and a handicapped son requiring care, yet lived apart only a few blocks away with frequent visitation, sharing, and joint responsibilities. An outsider would ask why go through this rather than reconcile? Well.... because the husband was a self-respecting professional man who worked in a partnership with his wife, and her transgression was semi-public and with a major client of known low morals. Too much to swallow, and neither I nor my wife ever suggested what they should do, except for the practicality of how to split-out the resulting business partnership fall-out. A true tragedy, considering both spouses were usually decent, caring people. Like Ohio's post-story script stating how in such affair, there are no winner but only losers.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story! I’m usually not a great fan of reconciliation, especially with her cheating nearly costing her son his life. Thank you for not using the old child is not a compatible blood type with the father trope. She was contrite, worked hard, and burned Donnie, so this was a good, earn reconciliation. *5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"With no family to claim the body the state eventually cremated his remains, and buried the ashes along with other unclaimed bodies, in a mass grave." - Truly. Classic Cindy. I mean, 'unclaimed body in a mass grave'? Please! But I always appreciate the mistress of droll comedy. Would have to say though, I would not have taken her back. Forgiven, yes, but continue living with? No. Six months of her change atop the other family stuff would be too much. Friendly co-parenting mediated by her parents perhaps. Tried reconciling with a similarly self-entitled wife while taking care of a sickly daughter in the 1990s and threw in the towel after almost two years. Married a solid, loving Cuban girl from NYC whose family learned to like the New Hampshire Yankee and my daughter and we never looked back.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

"Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving someone an extra bullet, because they missed you the first time."

I have heard a similar quote and it was used in the context of trust.

Yes giving someone a second bullet could be used to hurt you again or worse.

But, sometimes that bullet can be used to help protect you from all that want to hurt you.

That is where trust comes in. Has the person showed enough remorse and contrition to make it possible to trust them again.

Thank you for sharing your story!!

consulting91consulting914 months ago

Great story and change of pace. I was riveted to every word.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Another excellent story Cindy! Thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That truly broke my heart but made me so jealous of that kind of love! The story was tragic and almost too painful at times and literally brought tears to my eyes but that love that they all felt for each other has to be one of the most beautiful things to ever experience and I wish that I would have had the chance in my life to be a part of that kind of love! I totally know what it feels like to give it and now I have a much better understanding of what it must feel like to receive it. For that I cannot thank you enough because I had lost faith that level of love even being a reasonable thought. After reading this both painful and yet inspiring story I believe it is reasonable and so worth hoping for! Thank you for inspiring me to put my broken heart back together again in hopes of finding that level of love in my own life. - Chris

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There’s no such thing as innocent flirting!

I did like that the MC called her out, and explained that she had been dating another man.

It took her way too long to do it, and she had to be prompted by being asked “what have you done to fix this”, but she did eventually do the right things.

There’s no making up for adultery. That said, if someone is trying to show remorse, and change their behavior, this story is a pretty good checklist;

Tell the other man’s wife

Tell her job the truth

Leave that job

End the friendship with the bad influence

I’m personally still not inclined towards reconciliation, but points for showing what it would take to even consider it!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had to come back after my earlier comment. I get why you made this a reconciliation through how you wrote with the skank's checklist and attempts to keep their family together. It's the only reason it could work. BUT if the little boy had died then it would be immediate divorce

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This section of the website is a bit psycho at some times. From a purely clinical standpoint - Lisa was practically the textbook definition of a remorseful wayward spouse, yet some people are still mad. I mean, I get it, they want to see blood and guts I guess because that's what entertains them or gives them emotional catharsis, but I would counter that with life and people being a lot more nuanced than that - especially when faced with the dissolution of a family and the impact it would have on your kids. In fact, I think this is a common reason why both sometimes the betrayed AND wayward spouse try to fix their marriages - they may not have much love left for each other, but they want to try and protect their kids. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. In this case, it was clear that Lisa and Joel loved each other and they just needed to find a way back together. I don't get how anyone could be mad about that, particularly since Joel was so steadfast in making Lisa earn it. If anything, I felt like he was a bit too unforgiving considering he literally interrupted their first and only tryst and the consequences that Lisa paid almost immediately for it. I guess that's probably by design by the author however, who would understand the rough crowd they are up against in terms of even daring to float a reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It isn't about the spouse unreasonably not taking her back, wanting to BTB or to even the score, "his fragile male ego" (very insulting and demeaning), or any other such thing. Further, the sex act is almost irrelevant; it simply confirms the intent and deception. You understand that the cheater's love for you is not as much as yours for them when you realize that they would NEVER inflict this kind of pain on someone you know they truly love such as their child, a love you clearly don't, and probably never will, have. Further, the affair severely breaks trust and forever changes the whole relationship and its dynamics, but also demonstrates a certain level of contempt and disregard, even if unwitting, causing both the cheater and the victim to question every single thing thereafter related to the relationship and themselves, all of which they never ever questioned before. As all of this can change the very foundation of one's life, many people find the price of staying in such a relationship too high a price to pay, regardless of the pain and price required to end the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lisa spent 6 months disrespecting her husband and family so she could flirt with younger men, enjoy their attentions, go out to meals with them and finally fuck them.

Roger and Mary can go fuck themselves, the cheaters parents always want a reconciliation.

Would have just divorced the bitch but stayed with the family

Cruiser1088Cruiser1088about 2 months ago

I was pleasantly surprised. I have been cheated on by 98% of the women I’ve ever been involved with. Very inventive how they restarted their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

sometimes hope is all you have .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

4 Stars as I gave my ex a second chance and she shit on it . GW .. I am now happily married to a Lady 5 years my senior .. But she can really rock the bed and she tolerates me . My friends think i have a winner and so do I

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Totally agree with anonymous 2 months ago.

I'll add that it is ALWAYS the woman who opens the door to sex. She actively and consciously spreads her legs because she chooses to to. This is NEVER a mistake. It is well planned and intentional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.