Caught at the Divorce Hotel

Story Info
Caught - Pain, regret, divorce, love and forgiveness.
11.6k words
4.19
33k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,903 Followers

I was feeling romantic when I wrote this story, and it might not appeal to my normal readers. I can assure you, however, that the current story that I'm working on will satisfy even the darkest souls among us as Mr. Johnny Marconi (from Love, Sex, Revenge) makes an appearance 🙂.

Caution: This story has the elements of forgiveness, regret, and potential reconciliation. This is not a BTB or Revenge story, there is no sexual content, and on top of all that, I didn't even include my normal 'over the top' section. Most of you probably won't enjoy this Loving Wife story without the pain or retribution so, I suggest you might consider looking for another free story from another author. My next BTB will be posted soon.

Oh, and remember, this is fiction, with only a few elements of real life. I can't wait to read the comments, I love them. Thanks ST, your help - it's always appreciated.

Caught at the Divorce Hotel

Lisa and I celebrated our 20th anniversary a few months ago with our two daughters Jasmine 16, Casey 13, and our 15-year-old son Jake. My name is Joel Luciano, a 42-year-old happy dad and husband. At least I was a happy husband until I wasn't.

When we married, Lisa had just turned 20 and I was her first and only love. I was two years older and had a few other girlfriends before we married. She was a pretty young thing, five foot-six inches, blonde hair, blue eyes, all in a cute 105-pound package. We had an amazing marriage and enjoyed struggling to give our kids a good home and happy environment.

For the past 20 years, we spent all of our time together and did everything as a family. The happy times; Birthdays, First Days of School, Plays, Graduations. Even the bad times brought us closer together. There were Jake's broken bones from football, twisted ankles, stitches from girls' soccer accidents, and even Lisa's cancer scare. I remember spending all those months taking her to the hospital, staying with her during her Chemo and blood transfusions, taking care of the kids, and trying to keep everything together. Her recovery seven years ago brought the family even closer and we celebrated the blessing that Lisa beat cancer and we were still a strong family.

As you can imagine, raising three kids, paying all the bills, and trying to save for college tuition was stressful. The first thing to go is your trips to the gym and worrying about your diet or looks.

Over twenty years you can easily put on a pound or two each and every year, but neither of us cared about that as we were both more focused on saving for our children's future.

I worked as a production manager for an engineering company and Lisa was the purchasing director for a mid-size manufacturing company. We both worked hard but were always there for the children. Even though our lives became redundant and routine, our love and intimacy never lacked and we always found time for sex and making sure we were both happy in bed. We weren't sexual deviants but more plain vanilla than some of the stories we've read together, but we both seemed to be happy and satisfied with our lovemaking and relationship.

Four years ago, we got some new neighbors, Maria and Roger. They were in their late twenties, had no kids, and liked to have weekend parties. Maria was a gym instructor, with an amazing body. Roger was 30 and also in good shape as you would expect from a young man married to a beautiful woman like Maria.

When Lisa turned 38, she was about thirty pounds overweight, which never bothered me in the least, as I also had about twenty extra pounds from our years of working hard without time to work out or take care of myself. Maria convinced Lisa that she was a beautiful woman and could easily lose the extra weight if she started going to the gym with her.

Two years later, just before Lisa was about to turn forty, Lisa was down to 110 pounds, with the body of her twenty years past. She looked amazing, and I always complimented her on how beautiful she was. Lisa became a new person, more confident, and sexual. Our sex life had improved with her new level of energy. Lisa had rediscovered her youth, and I tried to keep up and make her happy.

Of course, along with the new body came the new clothes and an updated fashion sense. With her new friend Maria's help, Lisa was now wearing more revealing, sexy clothes. The new Lisa was enjoying her new body and liked to show it off in the tighter, more revealing, fashionable outfits. At first, I was a little concerned as she went off to work looking like a sexy young woman as I spent my day in my dad's body and old suits. When we were out together, I now looked more like her father, than I did her partner or husband. She always tried to make me feel important and that looks didn't matter, because I was the same man she loved for the last 20 years, and will have the same love for me over the next 20. The difference was that l now get to enjoy a sexy wife instead of the overweight woman I'd lived with. I told her that I loved that woman either way, and her looks didn't matter.

For her 40th birthday I arranged a big party and invited all of our friends and workmates. I rented a small hall at the local hotel with a band and fully catered the party with an open bar. Lisa wore the sexiest little dress, new heels, and after a day at the salon looked like a supermodel. I watched the men eyeing her, and I could tell she loved the attention. Her new level of confidence was obvious and she became more outward and a free spirit, not the 40-year-old mother I was used to.

It was a great party and she made sure to thank Maria for helping her get her youth back, and how all the work helped her become who she was, and how it helped her marriage. I had to admit I loved looking at her new body and her new sexy attitude. What I didn't like was watching her slow dance and flirt with several young men from her office. Over all the years of marriage she never danced with other men or openly flirted, but now, she seemed to enjoy the attention. This troubled me, but I let her enjoy her party and would discuss my feelings later.

When I mentioned it that night after the party, she apologized and explained that she never wanted me to feel jealous or awkward and that she would never do that again. She explained that she had just got carried away from all the excitement and drinks. That night she made up for it in bed and even gave me a wonderful blow job, which was a rare gift. She was a tigress in bed that night, and she enjoyed multiple orgasms before making sure I was completely satisfied, as she thanked me for the party in her special way.

Life went on and things got back to a normal routine, except for Lisa coming home late a few nights a week due to her time at the gym. I made sure to be home with the kids and have dinner ready on those nights she came home late from her workouts. Jake had an after-school club on Thursdays and needed a ride home. Lisa agreed to pick up Jake from school on Thursdays because his school was several miles away and crossed some busy roads.

Jake complained about being picked up and wanted to walk home because he said at 15 years old, he didn't want his parents to pick him up. I explained that some of the roads he had to cross were too dangerous and if he wanted to be in the school club, he had to ride home with us, no exceptions. Of course, he agreed and I picked him up every day, with Thursday being the exception due to my Thursday Staff Meetings, and Thursday pickups became Mom's routine.

One week Lisa was busy at work and forgot to pick him up and after forty minutes Jake decided to walk home. That was one of the few times anyone in the family saw me upset. Lisa was apologetic and upset with herself after seeing me lose my temper, and let them both know how I felt. Lisa swore it would never happen again and after I cooled off accepted it as a mistake. No harm, no foul, and all was back to normal in the Luciano home. Once again, she made it up to me in bed that night and life went on.

Two months later:

Financially, things were going well, work was good, and the family seemed to be happy, except for me. Over the previous weeks, I noticed that our sex life had gone from 4 to 5 nights per week, down to once or twice, and it was not at the same level we used to enjoy.

Lisa became more self-indulgent, worrying about her looks, having facials, and her hair and nails done weekly. It seems that once she hit the big 40, she desperately wanted to turn back the clock. New clothes and shoes filled the closet, and when I protested over the money she was spending I was greeted by an angry woman, and a bitchy wife who told me coldly that I was the one getting the benefit of the new young pretty wife, and that all the hard work she did to look like this was for me.

I wanted to tell her that for all her efforts I was getting no satisfaction and terrible sex. I told her I missed the old Lisa, but that I still loved her just as much as the new Lisa. More late nights, time at the gym, and a few nights out with Maria, our neighbor and gym instructor. That's when I made a decision to take her away for a weekend to reconnect and try to get things back on track. I loved Lisa but needed to put my foot down and get things back to normal.

The following week I planned on taking her to dinner on Friday night and telling her of the plans of our getaway over a romantic dinner. Tuesday night I told her I made reservations for Friday night and already made plans for her parents to come over and watch the kids. The next morning I watched her getting ready for work. She was wearing another new dress that was a little over the top for work, along with dark pantyhose and red high heels. She looked sexy as Hell, but too dressed up for work. When I asked her about her outfit, she explained that the big bosses were coming in and she wanted to impress them. I knew better than to start a fight, so that Thursday morning I left the house wondering if I was ever getting my old Lisa back. I loved her, but disliked this new woman. Perhaps it was my insecurity, because I never lost my extra weight and when we were together, we no longer looked like a couple. I now had a trophy wife without the love and intimacy we once shared, and I was struggling and praying that our getaway weekend would help us reconnect.

Unfortunately, the events of that week delayed any getaways, or a date night. It was Thursday afternoon at 4PM when I got a call from Holy Cross Hospital. I was delivering a presentation at our staff meeting when the call came in that Jake was in the emergency room and needed immediate surgery. They explained I needed to get there immediately. I ran out to my car and drove like a madman to the hospital, which was fifteen minutes away. I called Lisa several times, but no answer. I called her parents and asked them to pick up the girls and come to the hospital to be with their brother. I left Lisa multiple messages and texts on her phone wondering and worried about where she was. She always answered her phone but for some reason, wasn't answering today.

When I got to the hospital I met the doctors, signed all sorts of papers, gave my insurance card, and spent a minute with my son who was unconscious and covered in blood. It looked bad as I noticed his broken leg, cuts, and bruises all over his body. I kissed his forehead and felt tears running down my face as they wheeled him to the operating room. I was alone and scared to death as I started to worry about Lisa again. They led me to the Surgery Waiting Room where I met up with my daughters along with Lisa's parents Edward and Mary. They looked to me for answers and I told them what I knew, including their missing daughter.

We came to the conclusion that Lisa didn't pick Jake up from school and he decided to walk home again. I told them I was really worried about Lisa because she wasn't answering the phone and didn't pick Jake up at school. They realized how unusual that was as we stood in a circle in the private waiting room trying to figure out what was going on.

"Let me call her office again and see if they know anything," I said as I dialed her office.

"Hello, Lisa Luciano's office."

"Hi Lindsay, have you heard from Lisa? I need to speak to her right away."

"Hello Joel, no I haven't seen her since she left for lunch."

"Lindsay, our son Jake was in an accident and is in the hospital. I really need to find her. Do you know who she went to lunch with?"

"Yes, she left at 1PM with Donnie, one of our suppliers' sales reps."

"Do you happen to have his cell phone number? Her phone must not be working and maybe he can help me find her."

After waiting for a few moments, she came back on the phone.

"I found his business card on her desk. His cell number is: 560-455-5641

"Thanks. If you hear from her please have her call me as soon as possible."

I hung up and immediately dialed his number. No answer and it also went straight to voicemail and I suddenly had a very bad feeling. Not only was I distraught about my son who was about to have major surgery, but my wife seemed to be missing in action along with some salesman.

Tears were running down my face from all the stress. Lisa's mom Mary gave me a hug and told me to hang in there. I was feeling anger start to build up when I heard Jasmine.

"I found Mom, Daddy," Jasmine yelled out.

I turned to Jasmine who was holding up her phone. "What do you mean?"

"Mom put this "Find Me" application on our phones to keep track of us, and it works for her phone as well. She's right there," she said, pointing to a flashing red dot on her phone.

"That's great, where is that?" I asked.

She zoomed into the phone and after a few seconds it gave us a location. It was the downtown Marriott hotel. When everyone heard that, they turned to me with a look of surprise. I quickly had an idea of how to get in contact with her. Unfortunately, if my idea worked it meant the end of my marriage.

Everyone watched me hit buttons on my phone. They were wondering what I was doing as I called the hotel and asked to be put through to Mr. Donnie Kelly's room. They put me on hold and a moment later I heard the phone ringing. After eight rings a man finally answered in a frustrated tone. Apparently, I was disturbing him.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Mr. Kelly?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"Can you please put Mrs. Luciano on the phone?"

There was a short delay before he answered.

"Sorry, there is no Mrs. Luciano here. You must have the wrong number."

In an assertive controlled voice I said, "Donnie, listen carefully. I'm her husband, and our son is in critical condition at the hospital. Look, I know she's there and I need to give her the details, now, please just put her on the phone."

After a long silence, I spoke up in anger.

"Donnie, if her son dies before I get to talk to her, I will find you and kill you with my bare hands. Do you understand? Now put her on the FUCKING PHONE!"

I heard the phone moving and then Lisa's voice.

"Hello," she answered in a nervous voice. In contrast, I was firm and in control when she answered.

"Lisa, listen carefully. Jake was hit by a car while he was walking home from school. He's in surgery and in critical condition. When you get done fucking your boyfriend, please come to the Surgery Waiting Room 6 at Holy Cross Hospital. Do you understand?" I heard her scream as I was disconnected from the call.

I was so focused at that moment that I forgot that my two girls and her parents were listening to the conversation. They were now looking at me in complete shock. All the emotion from the day and hearing my wife on the phone with her lover was all my body could handle and I actually cried. For the time ever, I cried in front of my family.

The pain was great from Jake's accident and the loss of my wife, and I could no longer be stoic and strong. I was on my knees sobbing as my kids hugged me and cried. Mary and Roger stood next to us crying as well. It was a sad scene, but I knew everyone needed my strength, so I stood up, kissed my girls, wiped my eyes, and spoke to everyone.

"I apologize for what you just heard, but I lost it when I heard him answer the phone. Yes, it appears Lisa spent the afternoon in bed with some salesmen from work and forgot to pick Jake up. She's with him right now, but I'm sure she will be here shortly now that she knows what happened. Please keep her away from me, because I'm not sure what I'll do in the state I'm in."

I saw the anger in her mother's eyes. Mary was one tough broad and did not raise her daughter this way. She didn't approve of her daughter's recent changes and told her so, but she never would have believed her little girl could have done this.

Jasmine was still crying and asked, "Dad, is mom cheating on you?""

"It appears that she is, but you can ask her when she gets here. In the meantime, let's focus on praying for your brother. He needs all of our prayers right now; we can deal with Mom later."

Back in the Marriott Hotel Room

"Oh My God! I have to go right now. I forgot to pick my son up from school and he was hit by a car. This is all my fault. My sweet boy is in surgery, and my husband knows about us. I really fucked up and I don't have a clue what I'm going to do."

"Lisa, What about us?"

"There is no us, you idiot. This was a big fucking mistake. Look don't call me again, I have to go," she said to Donnie as she stepped into her dress and heels. She grabbed her purse and ran to the elevator turning her phone back on.

When the elevator got to the first floor the phone was back on and started beeping with dozens of messages and texts. She got in the car and raced to the hospital not thinking about anything but her son. The guilt started to pulse through her body as she drove, and tears continued to fall from her eyes no matter how many times she wiped them. This was never supposed to happen and she realized how stupid she had been. She finally realized that she was acting foolish and putting herself ahead of her family. She drove to the front of the hospital and left the car parked at the front entrance and ran inside screaming that she needed to get to her son. The security guard had seen this all before and understood the situation, took her car keys, and led her to the waiting room.

The Waiting Room Scene

Twenty minutes after leaving the hotel she walked into the surgical waiting room only to be confronted by her mother. Mary walked up to her daughter and immediately slapped her across the face so hard that it would have brought down a grown man. Lisa's head practically spun around and her face was already turning red from her mother's strike.

"You slut, we raised you better than this. This is all your fault. I hope you're happy!"

She spoke through her tears, "Mom, it's not like that."

Her dad grabbed Mary and looked at Lisa with a sad face. "Lisa, stop it. We all know what you've been up to today. It's a shame that you didn't care more for your son than you do your lover. Now your son is fighting for his life because you were in the arms of another man."

That's when our daughter, Jasmine, yelled as she cried, "I hate you! You cheated on Dad and now Jake might die. I hate you; I hope you die."

Yep, this was a fucking train wreck. Lisa looked my way, but when she saw the look on my face she turned and sat alone on one of the chairs, away from the rest of us. For the next thirty minutes we sat there not knowing what was happening with Jake, until a doctor came in to talk to the family.

He explained about all the broken bones they were fixing, and the punctured lung that was already taken care of, but the problem was some internal bleeding. He explained that Jake had lost a great deal of blood and was in grave danger. He said he would need blood and wanted to take some samples to see if we could donate. Of course, we all agreed. While we waited for our blood to be drawn, I looked over at Lisa and had to ask.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,903 Followers