Caught Between a Rock and a Hard...

Story Info
Delivery driver gets outed after stopping for relief...
3k words
3.94
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as a delivery driver and I am lucky enough to be held in chastity by a wonderful keyholder. We are, in fact, ex-lovers. That ship has long since sailed, but we always remained friends. She was well aware of my proclivities when we were together and was a willing participant! When I asked her to be my keyholder again she gleefully accepted! But now, without that aspect of responsibility or a relationship, there is nothing standing in her way of keeping me locked in my place..... Which is of course the whole point!!!!

The delivery driver information is important as I spend all day in my van doing.... deliveries!!! Well, this one particular day I had a LOT of stops in several urban neighbourhoods. This meant that I had no opportunity to stop and relieve myself. Staying hydrated is important, but as the deliveries continued the urge to pee kept building. By the last address, the pressure was so great I could barely stand straight! Anyways... I knew of woodland reserve that was closer than any convenience, so I decided to head there as fast as legally possible in order to take care of business.

Anyone who has been in the same situation will understand the urgency I was feeling!!!! I sped to the park and stopped on the verge. I literally leapt into the scrub. I waded in a few metres and found a large rock that I thought would shield me. I immediately tore my pants down and squatted to pee, desperate to be empty.

My chastity is, for all intents and purposes, inescapable. It is stainless steel and is sealed with security screws. It is also locked with a 2-gauge pin that goes through my Prince Albert piercing. Sure... If I could possibly drill the screws or cut through the steel I could be free, but excuse me if I politely decline those options for fear of having power tools in action around my genitals!!!

So I have to squat to pee. The pin makes it very hard to control any stream and the resulting spray could be an awful addition to my pants, which I'd have to deal with ALL day in the van and in close proximity to customers. Sure.... At the end of the day I could've just 'whipped it out' in this desperate situation.... But as a creature of habit I stayed true to form and squatted.... as I also knew my keyholder would've approved too!

The relief was immense!!!!! I closed my eyes and time seemed to stand still as my body did it's thing and the golden stream poured out of me, sprinkling loudly on the undergrowth...

When I came back and opened my eyes, I saw him standing right there.

He had his phone in his hand, which was pointed right at me, and he was standing very still, staring at the screen. He was obviously trying to get the best possible shot.... Or video!!!! I was still peeing at this point, and the shock of seeing someone made me freeze right up too!

"What the FUCK man?" I yelled at him. However, my fear made my voice elevate and it came out more like a screech than a warning shout.

"Ha!!" he scoffed back at me. "Real tough, man! Coming from a little bitch-boy squatting in the grass with his.... I can't even say 'cock '.... locked up up like that...."

I blushed and looked down, taking my gaze away from his. A silence ensued as my pee tapered off and he kept filming. It seemed to take forever, but couldn't have been longer than a few seconds. As I was finishing and the trickle lessened he spoke again.

"Don't even THINK about standing up bitch," he growled. "I videoed your van before I got here, so I have alllllllll your details. So you're gonna listen to me right now."

I looked up again with anger in my eyes to see him staring right back at me. My van had been decaled with the name of the courier company I work for AND my name and business registration details. Like an idiot, when I started my business I simply used my name.

My FULL name....

And now he had that.... And me....

As that recognition spread across my face he smiled. "Yep.... You get it now!" he laughed. "I have everything I need to ruin you and your business right here in the palm of my hand!" As he said this, he tapped his phone menacingly. "So the question is.... What do we do now....?"

I was still squatting and my brain was racing to make sense of the situation! I was totally trapped.... If he outed me I would be utterly ruined. True.... I hadn't REALLY done anything wrong! Chastity is getting quite mainstream these days! But the damage to my reputation would be terminal and ANYTHING that associated me with 'pervertedness' would not be lived down quickly..... This flashed across my mind in an instant, and I realised I couldn't fight the situation. So I focused on him for the first time.

He was big. In every sense of the word.... He was tall and had a strong frame. He was no Dwayne Johnson, but he had the size! He was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts, both of which could've been maybe from a time he was a bit thinner. I could easily make out his chest and stomach... Not toned, but not uneasy on the eye.... As I looked down at his shorts I could see they did the same thing to his crotch....

I let out an audible gasp! This man was definitely a show-er!!! I could see the gentle curve of his cock as it hung down inside his pants. Tracing the line down towards his thigh I could clearly see the head of his cock. It flared away from the shaft and was really pronounced...

I must've unconsciously licked my lips as I returned my gaze to his face, only to find him smiling down at me.

"Like what you see bitch?" he chuckled.

I blushed again and looked away. It's not that I crave cock.... But this specimen was simply SO much bigger than my own.... My keyholder would often message me, teasing me about how long it had been since I'd been able touch my "clit." And now I understood what she meant! This was a COCK! Perhaps it was what a cock was SUPPOSED to look like! It was certainly MUCH bigger than mine.

My clit twitched in its cage. Being this close to another man's junk was proving to be.... Intoxicating...

And it was hanging in front of my face...

"So..... I'll ask you again.... What do we do now....?" he asked, still pointing the phone at my face.

I looked meekly back up at him. There was really nothing I could do in this situation.

"What do you.... want?" I asked quietly....

A broad smile crossed his face. "It's about time you asked me that!" he growled. "I figure a sissy bitch like you might be fairly desperate to keep your sissiness quiet. So why don't you come over here and get better acquainted with this cock you're drooling over...."

He was right again of course. And whilst being in a situation like this would be horrific, I literally had no other choice. And besides, his cocked LOOKED glorious in his pants.... What would it look like out.....?

"Will you delete the footage?.... After?.... Please?" I asked him.

"Sure," he answered, moving his free hand down to his cock and giving it a rub. "Can't let a bit of bad luck ruin your life forever... Can I? That would be monstrous, and I'm not a monster!"

Having started down this path there was only one way it would end, and we both knew it. So I made to stand.

"NO!" he said forcefully. "Crawl"

I stopped instantly and looked at him angrily. He simply waved his phone at me slowly in response. So I fell to my hands knees, my pants still around my ankles, and leaned forward and began to crawl towards him. My pants made me shuffle and he laughed.

"Cute little ass!" he laughed in a way I found ominous as I shimmied towards him.

It only took a moment, but a million thoughts went through my mind in the interim. What would his cock be like? What would it smell like? What would it taste like? What would it feel like? Would I be able to take it? And so on..... When I got to him he stared down at me, unsmiling. "Get to it sissy," he growled. "And hands up top. Use them on ME, not on your pathetic excuse for a cock."

I looked straight at his cock's silhouette through his pants. Was that a wet spot? It seemed to be stirring as I watched. The strain of the fabric was tighter and the head was starting to move upwards. Keeping my eyes directly on it, I reached up and slowly pulled his pants downwards. I had to pull them out in order to release him, but as I cleared his meat it sprang out towards my face. I was face-to-face with his cock... And it was a moment of beauty.

His beast glistened. He was cut. The head was wet and shiny... And BIG! It flared out away from the shaft. I could see it pulsing from his heartbeat, and it was getting harder and taller as I gazed.

"Go on girl!" he said. "It doesn't bite!"

I glanced up at him briefly before returning my attention to his cock. It's hard to describe.... I don't feel attracted to men per se.... But THIS.... This was a thing of beauty.... Of POWER.... Perhaps because it was so much bigger than my own.....

It was.... POWERFUL.

I wanted to be taken by that power.... I'm attracted to it! Or rather, to giving in to others having it over me... Hence the chastity....

So I closed my eyes and leaned forward.

The smell of him was alluring..... It filled my nostrils as I moved in closer. Opening wide I engulfed his head and heard him moan softly as a result. I smiled..... Power works both ways.....

However, before I could really congratulate myself, he grabbed my head and forced himself into my face. It was sudden and shocking, and his cock had nowhere to go other than the back of my throat! I instantly gagged at the intrusion, but he held my head steady.

"It's not a lollipop sissy," he growled. "You have to WORK it!" And with that he started pumping my face. Tears started to stream from my eyes and I was constantly gagging as he tried to get his monster down my throat. Again and again he pumped my face, occasionally hitting my chin with his heavy balls....

"Try and relax," he breathed. "It's gonna happen. The more you fight, the harder it will be for you bitch."

I tried. I shifted my head in a way as to help his cock get straighter access to my throat. He felt it too and, rather than fucking my face, he slowed and forced his dick past my gag reflex and finally into my neck. I heard him moan as he pulled my face hard onto his shaft, holding himself in my throat. My nose pressed hard against his stomach. The seconds ticked by and I found myself very quickly moving from a sense of pride in finally getting him in, to a sense of horror as I realised I was running out of air.... I started to pat at his ass, but he didn't move. I hit harder as the tears streamed down my face. Finally, I became frantic and started to slap him and to try and pull my head off him. He kept me there for a few seconds more, until he eventually pulled himself out. I gasped for air, unable to see clearly because of my tears... Lengths of drool hung from my mouth and his cock as it quivered in front of me as I panted for breath.

"Good girl!"

Without warning he pulled me forward again and continued face fucking me. Not wanting to be choked again I naturally tilted my neck to prevent him access to my throat, but that that didn't deter him. I realised there was really no choice here, so I let him in. The constant gagging was hurting my core and I was afraid I was going to throw up.

But he didn't care.

The throat fucking continued unabated for as long as he wanted it to. I have no idea how long that was.... But by the time he stopped his cock was covered in my throat slime and dripping.

"Nice warm up slut," he said. I looked up and saw him smiling. He hadn't cum yet, so I knew what he wanted. My neck couldn't give him the stimulation he needed. He had to go somewhere else....

He turned and picked the phone up off the ground. He must've dropped it there when he grabbed my head. "Time to film the main event!" he laughed. Then, with no trace of humour he added: "Turn."

My pants kept me from moving quickly, so I shifted my ass around so I was facing away from him. He slapped my ass suddenly, making me jump in surprise!

"Good job getting my cock wet. That should help you a bit now."

I was still struggling for breath, but had no way to resist.

I felt his warmth rub up my crack until he found my hole. Then the firm pushing began. I naturally clenched, but knew it wouldn't work. The hot pressure kept intensifying, and in the moment I relaxed my clenching he had his victory. His head forced its way into me. I threw my head back and moaned, mouth slack and eyes wide as I crouched on my hands and knees.

He continued pushing into me, thankfully slowly. "Fuck bitch... You are TIGHT!" he growled as he continued to fill my ass. I couldn't spread my legs because of my pants still being around my ankles, so that kept things close together and added to the squeezing. Eventually he was in, and I felt his balls resting on the base of my cock.

He held himself there, savouring the feeling. I felt like my ass was on fire. The tears were back, this time because of the pain.

"Please....." I begged.

"What?" he asked. "Go gently? Why do you think you have ANY say in this? Besides, your ass looks good on camera... Especially filled with my cock!"

I looked back over my shoulder and saw the phone pointed straight at the scene of my violation. He was smiling intently.

And then he fucked me.

Senseless.

His cock ploughed my ass mercilessly. Long deep thrusts from head to balls slapping on my chastity ring... Shallow stabbing... Intensely deep thrusts as he buried himself and pushed as hard as he could. I was simply the means for him to feel good. MY little cock was actually straining in its metal cage. It felt like I was gonna pee myself as he fucked me. I looked down between my legs and saw my clitty swinging in its cage. There was a long trail dripping from the tip, almost reaching the ground. It kept leaking as he kept up his pounding. But I didn't cum.

"Damn girl you are gonna make me cum," he panted as he thrust into me. His intensity then changed and he started to pound me hard and fast, throwing the force of his entire body into his thrusts. I closed my eyes and could feel my body reacting. My nipples were hard. My clit was dripping. I was smiling...

Power works both ways....

And then he came.

He buried himself balls deep inside me and it seemed like he was trying to push his monster cock out of my mouth! I felt a warmth fill my hole. He stayed inside me, unmoving, until he was done, and before I knew it he had pulled out. I was suddenly very, very empty.

"Wow.... You're a good fuck sissy," he panted as he walked around to my face. "You have one last job before I get rid of the video. And with that, he wiped his dirty cock on my face.

"You made the mess bitch. You clean it," he said matter-of-factly.

Power works both ways. And I had no choice.....

I closed my eyes and leant forward to take his filthy cock in my mouth. This time he let me work as he kept his hands free to video my ordeal. The taste was nasty. Acrid and salty. I worked fast, figuring the best way to end this would be to end it quickly. But my clit was still twitching in its cage nonetheless.... Eventually I felt him softening as I swirled my tongue around his cock and worked him with my mouth, gagging every few sucks even though he was nowhere near my throat this time.

"Good girl," he finally said as he pulled out. I wretched and spat, coughing away the taste.

He grabbed his shorts and put them back in. He must've kicked them off when I was turning around to get my fucking. "Well.. that's a bit ungrateful," he said. "I give you a good fucking and you almost hurl? I think I'll keep this video just a LITTLE longer."

"Wait.... That wasn't the deal!!!" I retorted angrily. Immediately I realised that was a mistake. His face hardened.

"I think you might need to work a bit harder to convince me not to share that video," he said coldly. "How often are you in this area?"

"I deliver here every day," I answered meekly.

"Good!" he responded. "Then I think a few more weeks practice would be a good start to convincing me." He straightened his shorts and turned to go. "Number 71. On the corner," he said as he walked away through the bushes.

"See you tomorrow."

I felt a warmth slip out of my ass and onto my balls as I remained frozen on my hands and knees. Reaching back I scooped it up and brought it to my mouth.

"Gladly," I said to myself quietly as I licked the cum from my fingers...