Caught by Flatmate Ch. 02 - Further Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still not understand what she was expecting to me, and she didn't clear it up, but still I nodded.

Sara: Answer properly.

Armaan: Yes Goddess.

Sara: Good sweety pie.

I was sure, she read my mind that I didn't like that word, and so, I thought she intentionally told me that word more often.

Finally, we reached at the waxing parlor. Sara parked the car, and we went to the front desk. I followed her.

There is a girl sitting on the front desk. A girl is almost in her late twenties and looked latin girl with lighter brown skin color, with black hair and black eye and very attractive make-up on her face, she wore a very tight blouse as her top, and I could imagine she must wear a short skirt, but I couldn't see. I could assume she might wear bra either 34b or 34c.

Sara went to the front desk to talk,

Front Desk Girl (while putting a very beautiful smile on her face): Good evening ma'am.

Sara: Good evening.

Front Desk Girl: Yes Ma'am, may I help you?

Sara: We have an appointment for waxing.

Front Desk Girl: For you ma'am?

Sara: No, it's for him.

I felt very humiliating situation, though front desk girl didn't laugh, but look at me.

Front Desk Girl: Let me check.

After checking in her system,

Front Desk Girl: Oh, I am extremely sorry, I should check it first. Anyways, everything must be already prepared or it will in couple of minutes. Please go this way and you can find a room the third one on your left.

Sara: I would like to go with him.

Front Desk Girl: If he is comfortable, then you may surely go.

I couldn't understand, why Sara wanted to come, but before I said something,

Sara: Of course, he doesn't have any concern, right?

I just looked at her. She gave me a glance, and said to the front desk girl,

Sara: See, in fact he wants me to be with him.

Front Desk Girl smiled, and so Sara was. Sara took me to the assigned room, and we entered. I saw two ladies there.

At that time, I was seriously nervous, but after that what I heard, I couldn't believe it.

One of the ladies: Good evening ma'am, good evening sir.

Sara: Good evening ladies.

Ladies introduce themselves with us.

One lady: Hi, I am Valentina.

Second one: Hi, I am Catalina.

Sara: Hi, I am Sara and he's Armaan.

Both ladies looked in her thirties, but Catalina is in her earlier thirties and the Valentina looked later thirties. Catalina looked very fair in skin, I thought white latin somewhere from South America, and made herself very fit. I consider her skinny, and she put nice make-up on her face with nice lipstick with beautiful hairstyle, she wore nice blue crop top, which barely reached to her belly, but of course it was visible, and wore skin tight black jeans. Valentina also looked to me a latin girl, and looked to me somewhere from Caribbean islands. She had darken skin tone, but of course, looked very attractive and she wore light pink body con dress, she is bit chubby.

Sara started talk,

Sara: He wants waxing.

Catalina: Sure, ma'am. Sir, we are going to wax you.

On one way, I was bit excited that the two ladies were going to tough me, but on the other way, I was bit scared, as how I would hide my waxed body particularly, at my work place.

Valentina: Please remove all your clothes sir, and lie down on this table.

I was literally in shock,

Armaan: Remove all clothes?

Valentina: Yes sir, you requested for full body waxing, so.

I looked at Sara and again saw her wicked smile. Sara came closer to me,

Sara: Of course, full body waxing including removing your pubic hair, and don't create a scene here, otherwise I need to tell them as well as your friends, relatives, colleagues, so, do it quickly.

I was literally in humiliating situation, as three ladies including Sara were going to see me without clothes, though Sara already saw me, but not in front of anyone, but Sara already threatened me and I had to follow her words. I removed my clothes and put my hands on my privates, while lying down on the table, it was good that both ladies turned their heads on the other side, for their own preparation like wearing the coat and putting the gloves on their hands, it might be their parlor policy, so that they were not able to see me, but Sara was enjoying my humiliation.

Catalina (without turning towards me): Sir, you can put the sheet on your body.

I was going to put it on, but

Sara: He is actually fine, and he doesn't want to put it, unless if you're not comfortable.

Valentina: We don't have any issue, client must be comfortable.

Sara: He is absolutely at least till I am with him.

Valentina: Oh, of course, you can, particularly if he wants you to be with him.

I was in the situation that I could hear and wanted to oppose, but not in a situation to say anything.

Valentina: So, we can start.

I could feel that I started to get erection as I was totally nude in front of three women, but I need control it, but I couldn't as the pre-cum was already started without a touch by any of the ladies.

When ladies turned towards me as well Sara, and all three ladies couldn't stop their laugh, though those two ladies didn't literally laugh, but their faces said everything, but Sara literally laugh at me.

Sara: Come on, Armaan, you should respect women.

She actually humiliated me in front of them, and so I needed to apologize them.

Armaan: I am really sorry.

Catalina: Absolutely fine sir, it's natural.

Sara: No, it's not, he should learn to respect women, and I must say that you also should tell him to be in discipline of the environment.

I knew that she wanted to embarrass me.

both the ladies started their work, and completed my arms, legs, chest. Though they removed all my body hair, but I couldn't feel pain from anywhere.

Catalina: Sir, now we're going to work on your pubic area.

Sara: You can address him by his name, he's younger than both of you.

Valentina: But he's our client.

Sara: That's fine, in fact, he would love, if you can address him with his name, isn't it Armaan?

Armaan (while controlling myself): Yes, of course.

Catalina: Oh, you're so sweet.

Valentina: Ok, Armaan, Usually you will not feel such pain, but the area is very sensitive, so you might feel little warmness, Ok?

I was going to tell them, but again Sara interrupted,

Sara: He knew that, actually waxing is his decision and he is mentally prepared for that, so you don't worry.

I felt like, Sara wanted to control me the way, she was not going to even allow me to speak, but I didn't want to create a scene there, so, I didn't say anything.

Catalina: Ok, so we are starting.

As Valentina told me, I felt some warmness on my pubic zone, when they put the hot wax, but I could bear it and again there was no such pain, after completing that,

Valentina: Armaan, you requested the full body waxing, so please lie down on your back.

I did that and they completed my back and back side of my legs.

Catalina: Armaan, now we're working on the butt cheeks and near by area.

I was big horror,

Armaan: What?

I looked at Sara, and she gave me the threatening look.

Valentina: You requested, right?

I needed to fix it up,

Armaan: I mean, I didn't hear, what did you say?

Catalina: We're just telling before initiating the work.

I had to accept it.

Armaan: Sure.

They completed the work, but when they touched my butt, I felt so much erection, I was bit scared but I thought, I didn't need to turn over, so I didn't need to worry about it.

Valentina: Armaan, now we need to remove hair from the middle part of your butt cheeks, so you need to change your position.

I was in big horror and I could not move my body after listening that words, I felt, I was totally froze at that moment. Sara took another advantage, and touched my butt cheeks,

Sara: Armaan, they are saying something.

I didn't know how to react, there was no meaning to plea to Sara.

Armaan: What I need to do?

Catalina: Put your knee on the table, so your bums are in the air and we could start the work.

I couldn't believe it, after my diaper age, no one saw my butt hole, and I needed to do that, moreover, all three ladies could be able to see my erection as well as messed sheet, what I did, but I had to do that, and so I did,

Sara: Oh Armaan, you make all of us in the embarrassing situation and moreover, insulting these ladies, you should not do that.

She made me to apologize again in front of those ladies.

Armaan: I am extremely sorry.

Sara didn't want to lose that opportunity.

Sara: That's not enough, let them complete the work and then properly apologize them.

Valentina: Ma'am, that's absolutely fine, don't treat him like that.

I was sure that Catalina and Valentina both already understood that Sara was controlling me.

Armaan: Yes, I will.

Catalina: Oh Armaan, you're so sweet that you respect your friend so much, but really no need for that. Anyways, please be in position.

I did that and they started the work, remove the hair near my butt hole, and completed the whole work in nearly 3 hours. Once they completed,

Catalina: Work is done, so Armaan, you can wear your clothes.

Sara: Sure, but let him see himself in mirror.

How could I see myself in mirror totally nude and waxed in front of three girls, but Sara made me to do it.

Valentina brought me to the mirror, which was in the same room. Though, I didn't want to see me, but I needed to behave that I was seeing myself, in fact, I noticed, except my head, there was no single hair on my body. My waxed body actually looked much fair, but I couldn't convince myself, is it good or bad for a boy? Meanwhile, Sara touched me some of my body parts , and particularly on my privates, in front of both the females.

Sara: Looks good, right Armaan?

I had to answer.

Armaan: Yeah.

Sara: And feels good as well, right?

Sara made me to swallow my male ego, in fact, she hit me on my self respect.

Armaan: Yeah, feels good as well.

I was going to wear my clothes, where I put after removing them, but Sara stopped me,

Sara: Armaan, the work is done and you must apologize them for your behavior and also thank them for helping you to remove your hairs.

Catalina: No ma'am, really it doesn't require.

Sara: Actually Armaan, wants it, otherwise he will feel guilty for long time, isn't it Armaan? And BTW, if he did something not right then, what's wrong in apologize to someone?

I was looking at Sara.

Sara: Armaan, they are waiting, they have some other work as well.

I didn't want to go there, but Sara put her hand on my lower back (like a boy usually put his hand on his girl friend's lower back) and pushed me.

With her eye expression, she literally scold me that she needed to tell me almost thrice, I was thoroughly humiliated but Sara was not satisfied, Defeatedly, I had to accept and I knew what Sara wanted.

Sara: Armaan, tell them how much you feel guilty and so you wanted to apologize as well thank them, like you thank me, whenever you want to thank me.

I wanted to complete the drama as soon as possible, otherwise Sara might get many other chances to put me in extremest shameful situations, So I told them,

Armaan: Please allow me to apologize and thank to you, otherwise I will not feel good.

Both ladies saw each other,

Catalina: Ma'am, if someone knew from this parlor, then our job will be in trouble.

Sara: Is this room bugged with camera or mic?

Valentina: No.

Sara: Then, don't worry, it will be between four of us only, or do you want your client unhappy?

Catalina: It's not like that.

Both the women again looked with each other.

Valentina: Ok, it's for Armaan only, and please don't tell anyone.

I knew both the females looked nervous, but Sara was enjoying.

Sara: Armaan, please be fast.

I was totally nude, waxed and I needed to apologize to both the females. They were standing and I immediately put myself on my knees and apologized them, as well kissed there feet, I felt they became little more nervous, but I needed to complete to thank them, so I kissed their feet and thank them, when I tried to stand, I saw their faces and I felt they were still nervous but with some different face expressions like they achieved some power. I immediately went to wear my clothes. I heard the ladies were talking,

Catalina (I thought): I know, I should not ask and it's actually good, but he always obeys you?

I wore my clothes and I just came out,

Sara (turned towards me): Look, he's here, you should ask him.

Valentina: No, it's ok.

Sara: Why not> Armaan, they just want to know you always obey me?

I nodded, but didn't say anything.

Sara (to me): Yeah they observed, but they want to know why?

My mouth was totally dries, and no words could come out from my mind at that time.

Armaan: I did it, as we're very close friends.

I felt Sara was already ready for that to answer, and she answered,

Sara: Yeah we're friends, that's true, but he knows that my decision for him is always perfect, right sweety?

I hated that word, but I again nodded.

Catalina: Wow, you're just friend and still, but I like that he respects you so much.

Sara: I think he should respect all the females.

She turned towards me.

Armaan: Yes, it's true.

Sara: Ok, nice to meet you, and we will surely come back again.

I couldn't believe, she said such thing.

Sara: Armaan, don't you say anything to them?

Armaan: Yeah, of course, nice to meet you.

Both ladies: Same to you, and come over again.

I felt relaxed while coming out of room, but scared of Sara, as I didn't want her to create any other drama, and luckily she didn't do. Simultaneously, I felt very weird after waxing, when we were going out of the parlor, but

Front Desk Lady: Excuse me ma'am and sir.

I felt Sara was expecting that, when we reached there.

Front desk lady: Sir, you completed the full body waxing, and here is our protocol to give you the pamphlet of after care of waxing.

I took it.

Front desk lady: Thank you and please come over again.

Sara: Sure, we will.

Armaan: Thank you.

I didn't look at Sara, but I knew she was loving the situation.

Eventually, we reached at the car, I immediately went to passenger side.

Sara: Nice slave, looks, you're quick learner.

I came to reality that we already came out of the parlor and now again I needed to hear 'slave' from Sara for me.

Sara: You said you feel good, but don't worry, I will make sure to make you feel good, it's just starting.

She was laughing, while starting the car.

12